Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to filter-search all the sims in my game by occult type or age?

This isn't an option in 'Manage Households' that I can see - but is there a way to scan the list of sims the game has generated and find something like 'all Aliens' or 'all vampires' or do it by age?

Since I don't see an option in 'Game Options' to disable occults, especially Aliens, wondering if there's a way I can find them all to just delete them, and then do that every so often when they game adds more random sims. I know it is making them randomly, as I stumbled across 2 a week ago when going through the households.
I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:

Comments

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    There isn't an option in the game without mods as far as I am aware. If you have MCCC you can click on a mailbox and will find all the occults listed under the delete option. You can delete all in the world from there.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Nope but it would be a nice option to have especially for storytelling. Something to ask the Gurus for is a toggle. I miss the story progression toggle off.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    No sadly game just creates more and more randomized townies without control
    and some of them will always be occults due to idk even what reason tbh
    can't understand why they also added them for randomizer to make things extra problematic

I really wish they'd give option to turn off random townie generation as whole
    because it would indeed help to stop game from creating sims people don't want to play with
    and hence also achieve the occult free save for people who don't like occults and save them from any occult gameplay
    as they could just delete the occult sims and game wouldn't spawn more p_p

//well personally i love my occults but still I wish to only have my own legacies of them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free