This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

When's The Last Time You Played TS4

When's The Last Time You Played TS4 243 votes

Today
29%
BluegayleMstybl95jeepjeepcatIceyJTWSimGamer82bekimcruddDOLLDRMS1Strangerthankokoro80FlashMarkerWyrrenldmarkoAmj1995LizzychicagoAncientMusegreydonnKhrisstyneDragonAge_300905elelunicy 72 votes
Yesterday
18%
crocobaurabshag4lvKita5399GalacticGalalexspoom13BlkBarbiegalHowGreatThouArtCamkatTheSpotted_Celanorbretonsimgirl1010Paigeisin5mitchiebanjoKatiardguezcercatPlumbobCrossingpammiechickfiercephoenix91OnverserSheriSim57 46 votes
This Week
17%
Akl500PBreeSashaverlainemIcewolfsims2freak737JueJueIsb917MeteoraStormfreindlylolluthienrisingYautjagirlblueyblueskyDaravihalloweenchildGracieO312SweetieWright_84SajahiSindocatCAPTAIN_NXR7Lyrie 42 votes
Within The Last Two Weeks
7%
cchant86goodcakebaker62BluelleToriexXPandoraXxClassicalSimpapertongueBabykittyjadeHarukotyanWaytoomanyUIDsEnkiSchmidtEmmpcalipossStrawberryYogurtTTNsimmerGalaxySimsGirlSharoniaIVXXXVIBlackSpiderBat 19 votes
Within The Last Month
9%
auroraael14Brd709Colorist40DarkLady2788AquariusMomphantasmkissjude72plaMissmagoo2DoloresGreytexxx78ScobreBashsync2015KirbycatPamtastic72phoenixstar188ddd994LinzzbirdonawireSimskristaKimmer 22 votes
2-3 Months Ago
9%
CK213haneulEcho17121alejandro15039Pegasyscharmed4life4RifftraxRulesAPottsSelinaKylesSimmerMarsAngelEb95catmando830luxsylvanKathykinsOldeseadoggeBreazonaChicklet453681RionAgriasAmapola76SimSpock 23 votes
4-6 Months Ago
3%
BreeNillaUmbralFlowerbixtersWinifred_WillowDestin2016j1z1KoteykaSimmerGeorge 8 votes
7-9 Months Ago
0%
GwastenMica 1 vote
10-12 Months Ago
1%
Goldmoldarkphillips2977SeashoreLivia 3 votes
More Than A Year Ago
2%
icmnfrshPuddinroyfruitsbasket101taydevLaruhellAstroskelebee 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,467 Member
    Today
    Pretty much like now :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Within The Last Month
    I used to play everyday but i have been playing sims 3 for the latest weeks. If the next pack interests me i may buy it and load my 4 game again soon.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited April 2021
    Ive had the first actual enjoyable play session in years after buying seasons and get together. The first 2 eps ive ever bought for TS4. Im enjoying them so far. Want to keep playing to see whether its a novelty thing or I really enjoy it. But i definitely still have to have a great "suspension of belief" of sorts. Like assuming how my sim feels internally, while I still prefer Sims 2/3 personality, the group system + other hobbies adds a lot ofcharacter.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited April 2021
    2-3 Months Ago
    Work has gotten me incredibly busy, but I keep up to date with this community. I don’t even have enough sleep time
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,378 Member
    Yesterday
    I play most evenings, it's just not evening here yet.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Today
    Actually today, but before that it's been a solid month of no Sims 4.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    This Week
    A few days, waiting for my one big mod to get the all clear before I dive back in.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    On one hand, I have had a few play impulses, but, on the other hand, I do not really want to update all my families and builds just for a kit. It feels like a waste when I will just have to do it again when the new GP drops.

Plus the bug that stopped me from playing in the first place has not been fixed yet. It may not happen to every save for all I know, but it pretty thoroughly breaks my haunted houses to have Guidry and Bonehilda turn into roommates.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I played at the weekend for an hour or two. It was frustrating. I’ve been playing the Sims 3 ever since.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,168 Member
    Today
    I have it open as I type
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Today
    Literally a couple of hours ago.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Yesterday
    I played TS4 yesterday, for a little while, before the patch. I looked at another player-created Save File to see if there was anything worth keeping for my regular save. It turned out to be more weird than creative so it was deleted. My main game is an MMO that was also updated yesterday so that's where the rest of my playing time has been spent.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,382 Member
    Really played - almost two weeks ago.

But I'm writing a little picture story with my sims at the moment, so I technically "played" the game yesterday, posing sims and taking screenshots.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,135 Member
    This Week
    I haven't played since Monday. Tuesdays are never a really good game day for me but I'm getting ready to go play now :).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Within The Last Month
    It is crunch time at work so played within this month. Been taking more time for self care and exercise so that has been nice. Even went to the coast with my dog.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Within The Last Month
    Ive had the first actual enjoyable play session in years after buying seasons and get together. The first 2 eps ive ever bought for TS4. Im enjoying them so far. Want to keep playing to see whether its a novelty thing or I really enjoy it. But i definitely still have to have a great "suspension of belief" of sorts. Like assuming how my sim feels internally, while I still prefer Sims 2/3 personality, the group system + other hobbies adds a lot ofcharacter.
    That is really nice to hear you are enjoying those packs much. It was fun talking about the different packs with you and others.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,605 Member
    Yesterday
    It's morning here in the Philippines. I don't know why but before I play The Sims, I always check first on the forums :D
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 916 Member
    Yesterday
    I put yesterday, I haven't actually played it that much.
    However, I went on to download the new update, and I did play a family in each of my save files for a little bit. I also moved in a new Sim, and placed a few houses I downloaded from the Gallery.
    I tend to browse the Gallery, before actually playing my game.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,237 Member
    Yesterday
    I just updated my Little Orphan Annie & Shirley Temple sims with the new curly hair.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Today
    I've played every single day since 2021 began and I plan to play every single day this year, barring any unforeseen emergencies. :) I made up a challenge for myself on New Year's Eve which requires at least one screenshot per day, so I'm determined to follow my own rules. Honestly though, I played almost every day before this year began anyway. Love this game! <3
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,777 Member
    Yesterday
    My answer has since changed. But it will be correct again tomorrow morning, at least until I get off work.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    This Week
    I used to be an every day player. I have since reverted to other games, primarily, but I still load up TS4 at least once a week, progressing my legacy save to entertain my sister while we hang out.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yesterday
    I’ve had mine open to the load/save screen since lunch time (it’s late at night now), I was just to restless today to actually load a save and play it.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,927 Member
    Yesterday
    going to play some time this evening
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    Been a while. I selected 2-3 months mainly since I logged on to check out the bunk beds and logged back off rather quickly after.