Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Brindleton Bay is so pretty

04-24-21-12-15-05-AM.png
    04-20-21-11-15-00-PM.png
    04-20-21-11-16-17-PM.png
    04-20-21-11-16-05-PM.png
    04-20-21-11-17-20-PM.png
    04-20-21-11-17-06-PM.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Canela and Madu have quickly mastered Synchronized Attention-Seeking. I guess you could say they're champion Attention Hounds.

ohrwSaB.png
    Rdsuevh.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Today I found myself bored and wanting to play around in CAS----oftentimes when that happens, someone gets a new roommate. This is Julie Chen, and she just moved in with Samantha Sample

UgYhutO.png
    edited April 2021
    Ghost Temperance? I've never seen her before until now

9hhV0dJ.png

And now Felix Psyded? There's definitely been some supernatural activity at Samantha's house before, but tonight it's it's a full-blown haunting...

6tEXbql.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Dear Folks,
    I just want to let you know that I always appreciate the kind and encouraging comments some of you leave for me here! Thank you! ❤️

With regard to the continuation of my “ONE baby challenge - turns - into - dark thriller [forward slash] horror”- novel:
    Do not worry, I feel under no pressure whatsoever. Please know that I have this challenge within a challenge within a challenge under control.
    *takes sip of after dinner whiskey with two trembling hands.*

Let’s get on with it, shall we?
    I don’t want to turn my posts in this image thread into text heavy bodies of balderdash & bad grammar, but I’ll give you a tiny bit of background info before I get into the story. If you don't want to read, it doesn't matter whatsoever. I'm just posting screenshots with a bit of nonsense- plus..., I don’t really know how this narrative will play out...I’m just going to roll with it.

The Hall.

So my little family of 3 has made the brave decision to spend Winterfest at “The Hall”. The Hall goes by many names, but let’s not get into that for now.
    The Hall is a country mansion a couple of centuries old, built on the site of the original Redrock Castle (better known as Redrum Tower for no specific reason...).

What you should know is that The Hall is officially owned by the 6th Marquess of Glimmering Winderbrook - Leland Mortimus Cornelius Goth.
    What you also should know is that he’s a great uncle of Éabha - English pronounciation “Ay-va”- Goth, aka “Mom”. Does that make her a Lady? I do not know.
    However, what you also should know is that Leland Mortimus Cornelius Goth is very much dead.
    One final thing I need you to understand about this situation is that Éabha and her family are unaware of Leland’s ...dead-ness. As far as they're concerned uncle Leland is still very much alive and well.

Right now there's one thing this lovely family is absolutely certain of which is the invitation they got from Great Uncle Leland in late November to spend Winterfest at The Hall. In fact, It’s an annual tradition to spend Winterfest at The Hall with the entire Goth family...that is...with the members who are still alive and those rather grey & dusty ones who’ve been lucky enough to take residence in one of the many urns placed on one of the twenty something fireplaces in this house. Those urns always look cosy by the Winter Fest fire.

Thing is...this year something feels a little “off”.
    Firstly...it’s early afternoon and none of the other family members seem to have arrived at the house yet. Odd, because they’re usually here at this time.
    Secondly...it’s like no one in the house is expecting anyone at all...the place feels rather snowy and desolate.

In the last screenshot below we can see Dave O’Shea aka “Dad” peep through one of the windows of The Hall (window peeping is not vanilla it comes with “The Mod”).
    Dave’s friends call Dave “Dayvo”. Ay-va & Day-vo. Anyway, to us Dave’s just Dave. Or Dad.
    Mom Éabha & baby Willow are offscreen waiting in one of those beautiful drivable cars that we got in the Sims 4.

HOUSE.jpg

There's no answer so Dave walks around the back of the house and knocks on the chapel door.

Knock-Knock.jpg

To be continued. :D
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited April 2021
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 So the one baby challenge takes a turn into the unknown. 😂 Can't wait to see what happens next; Baby Willow and mom waiting in the car. 🤣

So, do you ever think your in-laws live to close? Bella has been wondering if they made the right decision living so close to their families. Denton, of course, couldn't be happier.

Denton's parents bought them their house which is right across the street from them; they also purchased Denton's brother's house which is next door. Then when another house become available, Denton's mom called Bella's mom and now Bella's parents live in the neighborhood. 😐

Denton's mom dropped by for another visit and to talk about grandbabies. Sextuplets are the plan.
    In-laws.jpg

Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    Samantha appears to be getting a little annoyed with her new roommate. Or maybe she's just stressed out from living in a haunted house?

9bpMMPq.png
    So you say you want your Sims to live in the lap of luxury, but you don't want them to have to pay for it? Here's one way---have them move in with a wealthy household that has a mansion, and then delete said household, leaving just your Sim. Here is Jayda Leno, living in what was once the Spencer-Kim residence....

zt1Fns5.png
    The talking toilet at the club never fails to get a reaction.....

2uLCyLR.png
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Downloaded a lovely park from the Gallery, hours of fun for the kids and also meeting other kids too! :)

OL66RmU.png
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member

I have recently started the Family Dynamics Legacy Challenge inspired by OshinSims new Let's Play on YT. My founder Sim just got married at San Myshuno Central Park.

OWlFX7N.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Ohhh yeah, he's got another new option. Her name is Márcia, a game-generated sim who just showed up at Rafa's door one evening. I liked her look, so I did a quick update to make her hair and wardrobe more fitting if she's gonna make a cold call to this guy. As an aside, when most other guys do that kind of suave kiss the pose looks wholesome and gallant. When Rafa does it, for some reason his hand behind his back seems inordinately shady. :lol:

ZcLRV0l.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    While a new spellcaster of mine was doing some gardening I spotted this fellow (presumably) on his way to the Magic Realm. Or rather, I spotted his SCREAMING-BRIGHT-YELLOW boots. If not for those, that random situation outfit would've been a pretty good one for a caster. This witchy walking-guy is one of my custom "pre-mades," by the way. He's a son of the late Keala Hoapili.

PQor2zc.png

I must admit, I didn't notice his boots straight away, I was too busy admiring that beautiful blue house in the background.

ME TOO!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Nate_Whiplash1 your profile pic reminds of Boy George from Culture Club. is that intentional? :D

Capture.jpg

My last screenshot was a boring one. I was testing out the "Paint From Reference Anywhere" mod and it worked great. My sim now has a picture of the outside of his dorm on the wall in the great hall.

04-25-21-12-23-28-AM.png

The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    CfQghr0.png

It will be a masterpiece !
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    “And then I was hungry but I had nothing to eat so I just stole a bunch of garlic and ate it but my stomach didn’t agree with it and then I couldn’t get to the toilet soon enough and-“
    “Oh my god I don’t care!”
    9WiZtB7.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,555 Member
    When you're a Global Superstar, you're not even allowed to Study in private. Yes, the Paparazzi figured out just which dorm you were staying in at good Old Britechester-U.

1vL3nmu.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @Nate_Whiplash1 your profile pic reminds of Boy George from Culture Club. is that intentional? :D

Capture.jpg

My last screenshot was a boring one. I was testing out the "Paint From Reference Anywhere" mod and it worked great. My sim now has a picture of the outside of his dorm on the wall in the great hall.

04-25-21-12-23-28-AM.png

Nope, that's just what I wound up with lol
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    iSOhGGS.png

Um, that guy is sleeping. He's not responding to your conversation.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    17.04.21_15-23-35kmj95.jpg

:D

Body is 2 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    @Basufu, she's both beautiful and scary! Nice screenshot.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    edited April 2021
    And Louise doesn't even have the Neat Trait. She just like a tidy home, especially the Master Bathroom shower.

dubRkWN.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    @Busufu , great shot :)

LIvurQr.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    CfQghr0.png

It will be a masterpiece !

Is this an Art Society figure painting event? I always enjoy those. Your model has gotten bored of posing by the looks of it though. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top