Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    ffYdZuJ.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.

Keep the sneakers up there, don't get them dirty! :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Haha :D I could not agree more! :D For IRL reason:
    Once upon a time, I had new sneakers, expensive ones, may I add..
    Those got dirty and I washed those.. I put them to dry next to a wall, outside where was sunny spot.. FOX stole the other one :joy:

e4zCmxr.png
    Current living room at my dumpster diving challenge save.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    The adopted son of my NSB Gen Gray, Ronan got woken up by his ghost grandpa haunting his playdo (a CC mesh of the nestling blocks)

51120231889_51891bb9e4_k.jpg

Bonus Pics
    IDK if this is in game or a mod but the poor dear really got scared! :o I really love the new fear emotion as rare as it is without Paranormal stuff!
    51121278825_010b0c82ab_k.jpg
    51119913377_7aa852084a_k.jpg
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I always look forward to seeing your posts. They never fail to make me laugh, so thankyou
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    BuZ1zFq.png

It's focused on my unassuming food critic here but I took this image because of my favorite Sim is pretty well-cared for, going to work. I'm sure "Enraged" is a positive emotion for a comedian right?

That profile is fantastic. I love it. As for the Enraged, be careful he doesn't have a heart explosion! :o

Thank you so much! I'm a Simmer who plays mostly to goof around and make myself giggle rather than progress through stories and stuff and every time I boot up that save it always leaves me in hysteria at one point: going to work about to explode was one of them. So I pretty much picked a profile picture that represents how I play the game.

And don't worry! He didn't die! Even though he was still Enraged coming back from work, without the protection of the Emotion Bomb fame quirk buff too (yes, that buff actually protects you from dying of rage, and the emotional meltdown helps alleviate most angry emotions extremely quickly), giving himself a pep in the mirror immediately when he came home saved his life lol.

Anyway, this was one of the last screenies I took

HLKPc39.png

It kinda bugs me that you can wake up your work-oriented Sim from her beauty rest just to argue her about cleanliness at 3 am in the morning, and she doesn't really care that she's attempting to conserve her energy. Only Lazy Sims get the angry buff, but I think regular ones should get it too: we all get cranky if we wake up if we are disrupted from our beauty rest. If I were to mod the game, that would be the first thing I'd attempt to make: make your Sims cranky from being woken up by an inconsiderate guy, while Lazy Sims angry buff are even worsened.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Dystopian_OverladyDystopian_Overlady Posts: 28 Member
    OlrgIvl.png
    In my game, the old caretaker died in the boys' nursery in Willow Creek. When I started playing, all the toddlers stood outside crying. Here you can see the new caretaker, Kai Jäger, comforting his half-brother Michi. He has just come back from a swim and is not wearing his new clothes yet. Then he realized that it was autumn and started shivering, lol.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Went looking for my sim, to find him here
    oEdgnlk.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rami in a scene from Foxbury The Musical. If only there were such a thing. Actually, he was apparently bored enough that he autonomously started singing while he waited for his first class of the day to start.

7lcbvZw.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @blueybluesky that is an impressive amount of snowpals lol.
    @Lyrie that play doh CC is so cool! Wish toddlers actually had more toys like that.

An iconic sims moment

FupR4m2.png?1
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Seems that Wren thought Rami has been studying too hard, so he suggested a quick break from everything serious. The two went to the Chalet, but just when things were turning toward the flirty side, guess who showed up to interrupt them. Yep, Rami's little sister.

DVD1hxM.png

Rami was probably annoyed by the sudden change in plans, and Wren wasn't exactly helping matters by indulging Sabah with dramatic reactions to her stories and complaints. But I think he earned bonus points from both Rami and Sabah.

exGjugK.png

Besides, Rami contributed his own share of dramatic reactions. Despite the interruption the outing was a success. Rami did escape all things serious for a few hours, and when the three parted he was ready to get back to the study grind.

zG6HunK.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    edited April 2021
    Haha :D I could not agree more! :D For IRL reason:
    Once upon a time, I had new sneakers, expensive ones, may I add..
    Those got dirty and I washed those.. I put them to dry next to a wall, outside where was sunny spot.. FOX stole the other one :joy:

e4zCmxr.png
    Current living room at my dumpster diving challenge save.

Love the art on the wall.

Regarding the sneaker, I live on a mountain and we have all kinds
    of critters here, including fox, so I can relate! :D
    Why computer, why? :D
    9k4yA2X.png?1
    When the nanny left the lot, she was still carrying the toddler with her.
    VMPqKni.jpg

Wonder how far she'll take her...
    MOvIiV1.jpg

Well, she disappeared, hopefully this kid knows her way home....
    DnnwXxz.jpg
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    @GoldenBuffy how did you get the family pictures in the background?

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    edited April 2021
    Lyrie wrote: »
    Bonus Pics
    IDK if this is in game or a mod but the poor dear really got scared! :o I really love the new fear emotion as rare as it is without Paranormal stuff!
    51119913377_7aa852084a_k.jpg

There are some scared moodlets for toddlers. Did they fix the UI picture for scared toddlers, by the way? Mine was more scary than my toddler felt. The hands look so off. Looks like you just covered it with the moodlet text.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @mlnov39 , that is painting set from DO , Kat has now got 6 of those from dumpster :p

vYPY2rv.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Portrait of a Freegan

d0pn9Ny.png
    Everything he owns was found in a dumpster or made by hand. His diet consists of homegrown produce. He suffers from performance issues due to woo hooing in a stained air mattress with his squeamish girlfriend. Tonight he's filthy with clouds of green stink trailing behind as he pedals home. But he doesn't mind, he's happy. Why? Joe found a bike! :)
    She was so close to making it to the potty but just couldn't take that final step in time :D

OhXKCQM.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    9k4yA2X.png?1

HAHAHAHAHA. I feel your pain!

04-08-21-4-39-17-PM.png
    04-08-21-4-39-43-PM.png
    04-08-21-5-11-16-PM.png
    04-08-21-9-04-52-PM.png
    04-15-21-3-37-37-PM.png
    04-20-21-7-47-02-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    edited April 2021
    Why again, computer, why? :D
    QNDYEX6.png?1

9k4yA2X.png?1

HAHAHAHAHA. I feel your pain!

04-08-21-4-39-17-PM.png
    04-08-21-4-39-43-PM.png
    04-08-21-5-11-16-PM.png
    04-08-21-9-04-52-PM.png
    04-15-21-3-37-37-PM.png
    04-20-21-7-47-02-PM.png

:D:D:D
    My Eyes!

• JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    I think the game is telling you, "Too lazy to dress them yourself, you get the freak show."
    The cake is a lie
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    The Lady in The Chair.

Expecting-You.jpg

She's been sitting in that chair since dawn. Waiting for them. Waiting for that “lovely” little family of 3.
    She’s not looking forward to their arrival...but she is the housekeeper and she made a promise.
    Not to the landlord. The landlord is long dead. Not to the soon-to-arrive family either; She feels uneasy around babies, the father is a nuisance and the mother is a few too many feathers short of a brainless duck.

No. She made a promise to the house. And she will do everything in her power to please it...

she seems nice she should take up boxing it not good sat in place all day @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top