Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights April 16 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

I can't believe it - it's Friday again, already! It only feels like yesterday that I shared the last Friday Highlights! :hushed:
How are you all doing? I hope you have a really nice and relaxed weekend ahead of you! :smiley:

This week, the second Laundry List went live - click here to check it out!

Now, let's get into today's highlights!

z4vlz21gqctp.png
You can find this super adorable screenshot by @Hearts4u here! (I feel you, buddy! Zzzzz)

And these are today's picks:
  • When I play Sims 4, I really like to pay attention to the little things (which is why it takes me foreeeeeeever to create a Sim or build something!). Are you also "Loving the little details in this game!"? Then jump into @GalacticGal's thread and share your favourite tidbits! :smiley:
  • Let's stay with "little things that make this game great" for a while! @filipomel wants to know more about your "Favourite minor hobbies" in the game and why you like them. :blush: I like writing in my journal in real life so I guess it's only fair that I like doing the same in-game ... :sweat_smile:
  • Okay, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a history nerd. I love all things 'old' that have a story to tell. So, it's pretty self-explanatory why @Tenchigirl15's thread "Tenchigirl's Vintage replica home kits showcase" caught my eye - I just LOVE these creations and I'm sure you'll like them too! :heart:
  • And, of course, I haven't forgotten about our Sims 3 players! I figured, as we had talked about the little things we like about TS4, it's only fair if we do the same for TS3, right? So, why don't you check out @texxx78's thread and share your "Wow" details? :relaxed:
  • Mmh, I guess you're spotting a bit of a pattern in today's highlights but we may as well cover The Sims 2, too, right!? @MariLx asks "What's your favourite TS2 feature?" And I think that a great topic to chat about. :smiley:

Enjoy checking out these discussions! I really hope you like them! :) And, as always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way! :smiley:

And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Yay! The Sims 2 makes the list. <3
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thanks for the mention :)
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Where i am the sun is already shining strong and i have spent the day in the beach so no time to play this weekend :)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

@EA_Leeloo Thank you. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @simgirl1010 When I see a great Sims 2 thread, I'm more than happy to feature it! Needless to say, it has a special place in my heart! :love:

@texxx78 You are very welcome. :) I hope you had a fab weekend and enjoyed the time at the beach (I'm jealous!). :relaxed:

@Hearts4u My pleasure! :heart: