Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic of Awesomer

13...Next

Comments

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Reasons for Uploading: The One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of @rosemow
    Theme: Make a relaxing room for our lovely rosemow who was unwell at the time …. and forget to put in your showcase thread for two months ….

Beneath The Bower

When the sakura opens to flower it’s so all may find joy under their bower, embracing the world with winding arms to show us the peace of its quiet charms. Here you don’t always have to be on the go, here you’ll have time to blossom and grow. So share with me some soothing teas while we shelter beneath the flowering trees, and let nature put your tired mind at rest so you can be yourself, which is what you do best <3

kzR34ux.png

AlphaFFrog’s Petal design 101 "Do too much ... and then add more"

VJQnOmc.png

After a hard day clearing petals relax in the cosy corner of "Minimal Back Support"

Yeg8sM2.png

Dedicated to @rosemow may she always blossom :kissing_heart:
    edited April 2021
    Reasons for Uploading: The One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge of @rosemow
    Theme: Bunkbed room for twins who like two different colours. My sims chose a living nightmare … wait that’s just parenting ...

………….

Orange You Feeling Blue? – this pun isn’t a crime … though it is against the Geneva Convention

Do your twins love sports? Is giving you a breakdown their favourite one? If Billie & Jean use your ego to practise their backhanded compliments or Tom & Brady score touchdowns using the baby as a football, ground them in Orange You Feeling Blue? the only forced pun kid’s room to nurture athletic talent! Because getting them a sports scholarship (and far away from you as possible) is what really matters. Sorry, football … I mean baby*

vnAzDFD.png

An overview of a juvenile delinquent centre …. sorry ... "kid’s room"

VaJ1Ze8.png

To sporty twins this is a giraffe - to parents of sporty twins this is an emotional support animal

8EoOrJo.png

*No babies were harmed in the making of this room just windows, curfews and parental expectations
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    I absolutely am astounded with the excellence of both of your recent creations. I adore them. Bravo
    @Jemlia You're quick of the draw cowboy! :hushed:

Thank you for the impossibly kind things you say! And for not being offended at being called a cowboy or for the cattle I rustled from you while writing this post o:)

Yeehaw! B)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member

Beneath the Bower is a very beautiful Sakura blossoms trees garden! <3 It looks so restful and pretty! It is a very special place to enjoy a peaceful outdoors meal and a cup of tea at the table,kept warm by the fireplace, and enjoy the very lovely setting. The Sakura trees, blossom flowers and floral petals on the floor are lovely! The candles and the water features are calming and pretty! Very nice corner sitting nook for quietly resting or having a chat.
    Thankyou so very much for creating this very lovely and restful garden! <3

Orange You Feeling Blue? is a great bedroom for the siblings! :) Your description of the room is so very creatively written! Very lovely orange and blue colours to reflect the colours that the siblings like and the sports theme is great! Very nice layout and furnishings. The blue and white walls with a sports pattern are very nice, and the sports posters and pennants look great on the walls! The orange curtains are pretty! Very nice orange and blue coloured bunk beds and the sports theme of the bed pattern suits the room well! The giraffe is cute! Your description of it is creative! The soccer ball and sports equipment are great touches. Very nice angled corner orange drawers with the great megaphones and their sporting trophy on display! The corner computer study desk nook with the blue chair and orange desk combine the two colours very well! The kids will enjoy using the computer in the sunlight coming in through the window. They enjoy using the building blocks table and the orange and blue colours of it and the nice floor rug under it is great! The kids will enjoy doing sports artwork on the activities table. The orange animal chair is cute! The kids will enjoy sitting there reading books from the bookcase. Very nice orange and blue floor rugs along the entry area of the room.
    It is a lovely orange, blue and sports themed bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    I can say I knew her when. <3
  • QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    congrats on being featured in the weekly highlights! Love your thread and you have such a fun sense of humor!
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
    Thank you all very kindly! :blush:

I really appreciate you all for stopping by. I hope that by posting my nonsense and uploads here I may make someone's day a little bit brighter. What I do know is that everyone who visits and comments here or on the gallery makes my day :)

Besides, I knew one day I'd make it famous B) I just thought more car chases, Mexican stand-offs and international police stings would be involved o:)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited April 2021
    Congratulations on being featured in Friday highlights this week @AlphaFFrog B)! Great thread <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member
    @tatselk and @coolsim9999999

Thank you so much for visiting and your kind words! <3 It's lovely to see fellow OneRoomOneWeekers here, you're always so inspiring :)
    edited June 2021
    Reasons for Uploading: The Design Disaster Challenge of @BumblingJuicebox
    Theme: A Design Disaster aka being my myself :*

Why Am I Still Single?

Run out of anniversary ideas? Think a yoga room with doors is too cliché? Then this is the ticket to marriage counselling for you! Designed by AlphaFFrog with a crayon and the artistry of a drunk banana, this replica of your wife’s wrinkles in 8ft of concrete is a gift she’ll never let you forget! Surprise your beloved with her own disembodied head today! Or treat yourself to a room that looks just like her sister!*

9AiWrI6.jpg

*Divorce sold separately :innocent:

@AlphaFFrog you are a genuine treasure. Only you could bring me to laugh at this time. Keep up the great work. 😘
    Why am I still single? is a great room for the challenge! :) The face design with marble to reflect wrinkles looks great! Very creatively written description!
    edited September 2021
    Reasons for uploading: GLovely1’s Quick Creativity Challenge
    Theme: Charity Auction Date aka No Refunds :innocent:

A Wild Night Out

What’s your idea of a great date? Three months in a Bolivian jail? A conviction for diamond smuggling? Accidentally trolling the mob? Then I’ve got the bad life choice for you! Stealing your heart seconds before stealing your wallet, Wilde offers you a night your prison tattoos will never let you forget! So are you seeking excitement? Adventure? A Mexican stand-off between armed llamas and Interpol? Then you know who to call! Yes! It’s a therapist!

Wilde Knight, remembering the good times with some of her exes …

JoSjy3y.jpg
    P.S I’m not kidding about that therapist :kissing:

Wilde Knight
    Traits: Adventurous, Kleptomaniac, Goofball
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Skills: Being the girl Mother always warned you about >:)

P.P.S Seriously, I have a undertaker therapist on call …
    edited October 2021
    Theme: Makeover an old sim aka correcting my mistakes by making new ones :kissing:

Danika Guerra or The Original Staar Wars Story

Danika – A New Hope or The Makeover Strikes Back >:)

A long time ago (13 months) in a galaxy far far away (AlphaFFrog’s house) Danika Guerra, Batuu resident, Star Wars parody and example of overreaching franchising was born. Now older and in no way wiser, Danika is on the run after taking the drag race part of DarthPaul’s Drag Race way too literally. When four cars exploded in fiery rainbows of taffeta, glitter bombs and Zsa Zsa Binks’ new shoes Danika found herself wanted by a lot of very glittery angry mobsters and an even angrier Zsa Zsa Binks

Danika remembering the good old days when men were men and AlphaFFrog had a say in her outfit selection :neutral:

ehmwdj2.jpg

Looking for a place where she could lie low and ask herself deep questions like "What’s the meaning of life?" and "What would my drag name be?" Danika realised she needed a new look that wasn’t inspired by an explosion in a yoghurt factory. She needed colour, disguisability and more pockets for storing forged currency in. With no (real) money, no friends and a cheery moral ambiguity so wide you could store Zsa Zsa’s entire shoe collection in it, Danika swapped drab for fab with her new "Stolen From Clotheslines" collection. With outfits that scream "Hey! AlphaFFrog just bought Paranormal!" Danika is heading to Henford-On-Bagley for a fresh start, a New Hope … and a kickstarter for Llama Drag Racing ...

Danika, proud of her new look and her giant aubergine jokes*

xEsMqOg.jpg

*Apprentice Drag Llama sold separately :innocent:

Danika Guerra
    Traits: Cheerful, Clumsy, Materialistic
    Aspiration: Serial Romancer
    Skills: Organizing a drag race in a game with no cars in it

Outfits (l-r) Everyday, formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear, hot, cold

PVkvxGe.jpg

Note - This is where a picture of Zsa Zsa would be if the thought of it hadn’t broken my computer :unamused:

Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    Out of this world, as usual @AlphaFFrog. If you aren't already, you really should be a script writer. I would be compelled to watch all @AlphaFFrog productions. I would head up your fan club. Love, love, love it all. <3
    @rosemow Thank you for always having a kind word to say :)

@Jemlia You're too lovely for my own good :blush: ... wait ... you're saying your not compelled to read this already!!? :fearful:
    edited November 2022
    I have missed making things! Great to be back!

Reasons for Uploading: The Build and Share Challenge
    Theme: Revival – not of my creativity from the dead, but of a grandmother’s house for new owner, granddaughter Millie, while keeping its heritage intact-ish

……………

Memory Lane

The Crumplebottoms swung into action swifter than a handbag with a brick in it after Millie bulldozed her family cottage faster than you can say "Planning Laws? Shplanning laws!" Following court, and handbag, battles, Millie was forced to rebuild it brick by asbestos-laden brick. Will she learn to treasure her home’s memories or will she make new ones involving an extension and indoor plumbing? Hint: She chose plumbing … because …. plumbing :unamused:

Breathe all that beautiful asbestos in … :relieved:

EbIlHZS.jpg

s0cwW0l.jpg

Floorplan

Upstairs

c8JY8s1.jpg

Downstairs

d9n8rfW.jpg

Things I thought looked fancy :*

XpZGeOI.jpg

lc9NzSU.jpg
    edited December 2022
    Reasons for Uploading: The Quick Creativity Challenge by GLovely1
    Theme: Holiday Activities aka a gift wrapped fate worse than death

………………………………………………………………………………….

O Tannen Farm

Sing it to O Tannenbaum … out loud … so all your neighbours can hear you o:)

O Tannen Farm, O Tannen Farm how expensive are thy prices! Your pumpkin lattes so over spiced, your macchiatos so overpriced. O how I have seen people knock out each other's teeth to grab the last 500 dollar Christmas wreath! O all the families shopping here as a last resort will spend all next year in family court! O Tannen Farm, O Tannen Farm how many now live in fear? O thank Father Winter it’s only once a year!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🤶

7EdNUmG.jpg
    kELyLCi.jpg
    A nice hot cup of coffee in case all those snow pictures were making you cold
    qfWyChc.jpg
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    edited February 2023
    Theme: A family with multiple dramas generations

.......................................................................................

Growing (Up) Together

Enjoy late nights? Loud music? Woohooing in a neighbour’s tree house? I’ve the elder for you! When Laila isn’t cruising Rec Centres for boy toys with hip replacements she’s making her daughter’s life a misery! Aysha’s idea of fun is alphabetising her staple collection but since Laila moved in her stationary drawer is screwier than a kitten rolled in catnip! Can Laila save the next generation from an obsession with office supplies? Or will Aysha wear her down one staple at a time? :#

Who’s the grown up? I’m pretty sure it’s the one with the dinosaur o:)
    bNuwf22.jpg
    O Tannen Farm is a lovely build :) Very great design and layout, and the white Christmas trees are lovely. Very nice cafe area to enjoy drinks and snacks.
    Layla and Aysha are a great Mother and daughter :)