Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    So I am working on a new build I saw based on a picture I came across. I like the way it looks so far. What do you think?

This is my last screenshot from yesterday.

04-10-21-12-44-25-PM.png

That looks fantastic so far! I love seeing how people take inspiration from real pictures and bring them to fruition in the Sims 4. I haven't had much free time to do any building these past couple of months due to it being tax season in real life right now. Although I'm a retired accountant, I volunteer my tax prep services at a couple of our local senior care homes, so I've been up to my eyeballs in tax returns and am only now starting to see an end in sight. But in the meantime, I love popping by the forums to get some inspiration from others.... I admire your patience to build such a huge homestead! I enjoy building large mansions once in a while, but then I find myself quickly growing weary of trying to fill each room with furnishings and decor for whatever family I intend to move in.

But I hope you give us a bit of an interior tour when you finish it all....? I'm itching to see how you've furnished such a large beast!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Just one of those days?

Yeah, she's a mom of five... she deserves an occasional break. ;)

Aunt Sienna caught her naughty teenage niece out at the bar on singles night. Brigit is like "Oh, hiiiiiii... whatcha doin' here?"

ZhupiVy.png

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Frank Zappa practicing the violin.

51107929048_8b87a77d8a_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    @Nate_Whiplash1 I must steal your angry bee venue idea. It's fantastic and I love it so much. ❣🐝

I hope you post pics, it'll be fun! Just remember to send in a Sim you don't like to rile them up---by default they are calm. The good news is that once they are enraged, they stay that way
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    b6h3nWx.png

Oh my gosh, that looks like a carrousel house that is located on a beach I grew up near. Did you build that? is it a house?
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    So I am working on a new build I saw based on a picture I came across. I like the way it looks so far. What do you think?

This is my last screenshot from yesterday.

04-10-21-12-44-25-PM.png

That looks fantastic so far! I love seeing how people take inspiration from real pictures and bring them to fruition in the Sims 4. I haven't had much free time to do any building these past couple of months due to it being tax season in real life right now. Although I'm a retired accountant, I volunteer my tax prep services at a couple of our local senior care homes, so I've been up to my eyeballs in tax returns and am only now starting to see an end in sight. But in the meantime, I love popping by the forums to get some inspiration from others.... I admire your patience to build such a huge homestead! I enjoy building large mansions once in a while, but then I find myself quickly growing weary of trying to fill each room with furnishings and decor for whatever family I intend to move in.

But I hope you give us a bit of an interior tour when you finish it all....? I'm itching to see how you've furnished such a large beast!

Thanks! I understand what you mean. I am a legal secretary and until these past couple of years, I worked in the tax and probate area of the firm I was with. This time of year is a challenge, to say the least! May 17th is right around the corner. Hang in there!

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    b6h3nWx.png

Oh my gosh, that looks like a carrousel house that is located on a beach I grew up near. Did you build that? is it a house?

@SimsLady2000 , that is just a backdrop at the neighborhood , where Lewis-Kim-Spencer household lives at WC :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    b6h3nWx.png

@SimsLady2000 , that is just a backdrop at the neighborhood , where Lewis-Kim-Spencer household lives at WC :)

Oh wow. I will have to go take a closer look. I've never seen that!

So here is my last screenshot for today. I have been working on the three kids in this family - a young adult getting ready for college, plus a teen and a child who have homework, character values to complete, childhood aspirations, etc. to deal with. This what I get for leaving the parents alone for a little while :|

04-10-21-9-56-34-PM.png

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Canela was already friends with Dominic before he moved in with her and Lino, and they got along great. But now that she's got him trained juuuust right, they're quickly becoming super-pals.

JD0I3YV.png
    ZqmVjqC.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    Love is in the air.
    I noticed she liked the kid, so I had her invite him over. They look like they might be cute together.
    I don't know why everyone has to be in swimwear when they visit. (Even the eldest kid is in her bikini most of the time...) I mean, just because it's a beachfront lot, doesn't mean we need to strip down all the time...
    K9ugDDf.png
    The eldest girl from earlier that night. Her and her boyfriend, Larry. He's J's son, though I don't think he resembles his father all that much....
    6IS0dn2.png
    where Lewis-Kim-Spencer household lives at WC :)
    @SimsLady2000 I feel like the lot neighboring them might be a tad closer to this location. "Oakenstead" My legacy family lives there. They go over there a lot for picture backdrops over generations and/or collecting/fishing. :)
    4th gen with beginnings of 5th.
    tsvoMjb.png
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My clumsy Sim, Opal Chiamaka, went skating.

51108310469_82bd9bcb7f_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Been working on a home for one of my sims
    oloajLD.png
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    A new S-Pop group with a multitude of fans has recently settled down in San Myshuno. Their name is 4EVER, and they're here to live lavish and give their fans all the music they can take! Their leader is Taeyon, followed by Ara, Mi-Young, and Soo-Yun. Here they are! (They're ordered in the same as their names are, but I'll label them as well to be safe.)

Taeyon Park
    3bNcG.jpg

Ara Hwang
    3bNcH.jpg

Mi-Young Chang
    3bNcJ.jpg

Soo-Yun Ho
    3bNcK.jpg

Does anyone have a bias yet? :D Jk!
    37mfj.png
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Caleb and family

t2d3RiL.png?1
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Jess Sigworth want to know if they should try for baby. I told her no. At least not as long she's still living in Strangerville. :p

tUMEjzf.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Little Lee Masters having fun on a hot summer day. :)
    o0W5vYP.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    nCoMSMm.png
    hmmm.....
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    "High five, Willow!!"

bzpLvoK.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Caleb and family

t2d3RiL.png?1

Cute :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Teaser #8

1zbRhOq.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    edited April 2021
    RamiSamii wrote: »
    A new S-Pop group with a multitude of fans has recently settled down in San Myshuno. Their name is 4EVER, and they're here to live lavish and give their fans all the music they can take! Their leader is Taeyon, followed by Ara, Mi-Young, and Soo-Yun. Here they are! (They're ordered in the same as their names are, but I'll label them as well to be safe.)
    Taeyon Park
    3bNcG.jpg

Ara Hwang
    3bNcH.jpg

Mi-Young Chang
    3bNcJ.jpg

Soo-Yun Ho
    3bNcK.jpg

Does anyone have a bias yet? :D Jk!

I like Soo-Yun Ho because she is waving :)
    Been working on a home for one of my sims
    oloajLD.png

Holy Cow. That is amazing. I love to see what you do on the inside too. The outside is gorgeous.

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    This one I took just for fun. Anybody else come across one of these? It's been a long time for me. ;)

CShXETJ.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Teaser #8

1zbRhOq.png

(Thank you) That is a great shot. I am loving the new story and can hardly wait for the next act. Any ETA?
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Cindy meets her Prince Charming.
    1oYfWhe.png
    pw0213q.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top