Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    A little impromptu dance party of dad and his daughters.

KcmGU2T.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    bDecAZq.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited April 2021
    It's been awhile since we checked in with substance abuser Bjorn Bjergsen, and now we join him in progress as he wanders aimlessly around Windenburg, bombed out of his mind.....

ZmyLbE5.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

This is my band, Silo Zing, through the years. Enjoy the walk down memory lane.

Present day
    Band-Members-Silo-Zing.jpg
    Shari (violinist); Warren (guitarist); Iannis (guitarist); Gemma (pianist); Barbie (violinist); Lilah (singer) and Silo Zing (singer).

Teens
    Band-Members-Teen.jpg

Children
    The-Band-Kids.jpg

Tiny Toddlers
    The-Band-Toddlers.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,082 Member
    The Diving Pelican's fireplace can teleport you back home apparently!
    lSZEJZu.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Newly 'crowned' Global Superstar, Erik Cantrell isn't too famous or proud to do his fair share of the housework.

YfrLmXj.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    My new gang of misfits aren't homeless, but they're pretty close. Jimmy and Wanda Scabs are brother and sister, and Mikey and LaMildew Scurvy are husband and wife. I gave them all jealous and klepto traits, should be interesting....

koAHGDA.png
    9s27sEz.png

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "You're on the computer AGAIN?! Yep!" Have a great weekend!

d10ygYW.png
    @Kerrigan , she certainly looks happy to be on the computer :joy:

o1Qrp6O.png
    Eric Lewis makes a good HotDog place waiter.

• logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    GDOzyJW.png

Hina and Niko at their home, 2-4-3 Wakabamori.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rami meets sister Sabah Omar-Velaris, born at 3am sim-time that morning. He's happy that his parents had another child because he knows he'll be leaving home before long, and he didn't want to feel guilty if their lives suddenly became dull without him (yeah, he's nearly grown, but he's still a teenager full of himself, lol).

PjLV3Qn.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    "I'm not negotiating anything, it all has to burn", says Bruce Weller.....

oCiiVQe.png
    If you don't remember the live-in friend I gave Bruce, it's understandable--I think I only showed her twice? Anyways, her name is Marcie Companion, and I sent her and Bruce to the Solar Flare for drinks. The bartender is angry, and giving Bruce a bit of attitude--is that really advisable, considering that Bruce might be compelled to burn the place down to the ground?

5AmYd29.png
    edited April 2021
    Among many on the list of things you don't expect: Things that go against plans and being invited by a new guy on an early-Saturday-morning date... to a lounge, of all places. It's so early that the bartender hasn't even gone inside yet. And yes, Rami still has that secret boyfriend. But he's nothing if not adventurous. ;)

QX2VaKD.png

The new guy's name is Abiel Lowrunner (game-spawned townie with an actually cool game-generated name), and Rami apparently likes him this much so far. If it becomes more, at least he won't have to keep this one secret...

6ey9DIa.png
    I decided to check in with Maddy Kanine, and for some reason she was standing on the sidewalk outside of her house with all of her dogs--I can't imagine she took 6 foul-tempered, unleashed dogs for a walk?

c8fNEWp.png
    Maddie is a bad pet owner, because she lets her dogs do whatever they want. Here, Jimmy from the sanitarium down the road was walking past, when 3 of her dogs attacked....

DaarQus.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    So for my last shot for today, I went into Create a sim in my Sim Farm save (because I accidentally downloaded a default eye color replacement and I was having the darndest time trying to find it :# ). In any event, I created a random sim and this is what I got. He reminds me a little of Colin Farrell with green eyes.

04-04-21-12-13-20-AM.png

Ima keep this guy.

Post edited by SimsLady2000 on
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    @SimsLady2000 He apparently smiles more than Colin Farrell, but I can see it. Definitely a keeper. B)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Something must have updated in the game because when Kipper was at home by himself, he didn’t just stand by the door and stare until his family came home.

Happy to say he’s been doing various doggie things each day and here are a few of them.
    Kipper-s-day.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »
    @SimsLady2000 He apparently smiles more than Colin Farrell, but I can see it. Definitely a keeper. B)

hahaha True. I was wondering if I could get a cussing mod too so he's more like the real thing. I love Colin Farrell though HAHAHA, cussing and all. I did give him the hotheaded trait :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    edited April 2021
    Little sister Sabah found Rami's old pal Fatcat today. Pretty sure she thinks Fatcat is hers. And so he is.

l0dyldo.png

Edit: And being an independent little sort, Sabah goes exploring (and gets a glamor shot in the process). Hey, she can't help it if she aged up in the wee hours before daylight.

rHy0iVo.png
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited April 2021
    y03q7Fz.png
    Pink-tanned Madison having a conversation with her two youngin's Henry and Melony. Henry sporting the iconic family blonde hair color. She's in her last term with her third child, so she's visibly showing and that belly has caused some serious clipping LOL.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top