Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Birthday Surprise Will Be..

2...Next

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Honestly, I forgot lol

But my expectations are still low. :grimace:
    // take me back to 2018.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Small (a few assets like with pride month)

Why would they announce the patch on the anniversary only to give us a tweet? Tweets don't come in patches lol
    I don't remember what I voted but I think we're just getting a cute couple things for the anniversary made by some talented cc creators. I'm not going to get my hopes up any more than that continues to suppress my hope for werewolves and I'm certainly not expecting any bug fixes
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Big (a new free pack like holiday pack)
    greydonn wrote: »
    Why would they announce the patch on the anniversary only to give us a tweet? Tweets don't come in patches lol
    I don't remember what I voted but I think we're just getting a cute couple things for the anniversary made by some talented cc creators. I'm not going to get my hopes up any more than that continues to suppress my hope for werewolves and I'm certainly not expecting any bug fixes

I am expecting some bug fixes and hoping they fix the hot springs. Their having all kinds of issues.
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    I fully expect either a few CAS items or real-life merch.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    An embarassing pathetic tweet
    I don't want to set my expectations to high :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Big (a new free pack like holiday pack)
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Barely anything (A hot tub reskin)
    I hope it's babies, but I think it's going to be meh.
  • JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    Decent (patched in new game play - babies!)
    I'm really hoping it will be something good, bit I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Just wondering, have EA specifically said that it's CC creators?
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I'm really hoping it will be something good, bit I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Just wondering, have EA specifically said that it's CC creators?

The original tweet by The Sims stated they had "partnered with some talented creators to create a gift"

• JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    Decent (patched in new game play - babies!)

The original tweet by The Sims stated they had "partnered with some talented creators to create a gift"

Ah, okay. I'm wondering if creators could have also meant mod creators. If so, there might be bigger game play features, not just CAS and BB. Only one day now tho.
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Moderate (a new gallery feature/ or in-game building tool)
    It's gonna be something like "Now you can buy TS4 AGAIN on another console! Introducing TS4 on switch"

I love shilling money for not one, but two not-good companies!! :disappointed:

(that being said I still voted decent because I love to be let down)
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The birthday surprise is free stuff to divert us from the new microtransactions they've invented.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Amazing (a new game pack WITH patched in new game play)
    Loanet wrote: »
    The birthday surprise is free stuff to divert us from the new microtransactions they've invented.

The birthday surprise was that they included CC stuff in their game. I understand the stuff they provided was already available to download freely from the CC creators' websites.
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    The birthday surprise was that they included CC stuff in their game. I understand the stuff they provided was already available to download freely from the CC creators' websites.
    It's a big plus for console players, who can't download CC.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    But didn't they hire 21 CC creators? I only see a handful of creations from definitely not 21 CC creators. Maybe Im overlooking something.

There were 9 simmers who created 21 items.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on