Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited January 2021
    Thank you @rosemow , Thank you @AlJay I appreciate Your kind comments..

I am looking forward to the next BLUEPRINT BUILD..

Diane Pinkus o:)
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

Challenge Number: BB15
    Origin ID: tatselk
    Gallery Name of Build: Roboto Residence
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EA4872255F1411EB8C9EDE6C4DCA334D
    Link to slideshow: https://tatselk.tumblr.com/post/641550056322940928/roboto-residence
    Additional Notes: This small but comfortable house has everything that you need to fulfil your robotic dreams!
    Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

afe5d9b464038fa9102a8ae799bf564f66aef0ff.jpg

f69f12cb09e8004ea942d9d0314a562c7a098ee6.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Roboto Residence is a lovely modern home! @tatselk :) Very nice grey brick exterior texture and the awnings are nice over the front door and windows. Very nice side patio outdoors kitchen and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq there and dining outdoors in the air. They will also enjoy painting on the easel. The furnishing of the interior is lovely! The wall paneling is very nice and the white, red and colour scheme looks great through the home. Very nice kitchen and dining area design! The cabinets look great placed on the wall to create the stove nook. The wall knives, utensils on the wall and the hanging pans are great kitchen touches. The patterned floor rug under the dining table is nice and pretty flowers on the table to see when dining. Very nice study room for sims to enjoy using the robotic workstation,and use the computer at the study desk.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    This looks great @tatselk !
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Challenge: BB15 January
    Origin ID: SassiLassi
    Gallery Link: Outdoor Lifestyle
    Link to Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/eN41OMm

I didn't know if I was going to get this finished in time or not, but I made it, just under the wire! Whew!!

I made a small change to my floorplan by moving the laundry to the master bedroom in the small area next to the bathroom. I just thought it would be more convenient there. (And, frankly, I just didn't like it's location, across from the guest bathroom - not that my Sims would mind, but I would!). And I added storage in the hallway next to the office.

No CC art by @Juwels64
    All-season perfect plants and fruit trees by @SheriGR

qpgLNu3.png

AMTWZ6P.png
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Outdoor Lifestyle is a lovely family home! @Allears :) Very pretty window and the raised front flowers and plant bed is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the front patio seating or have fun playing chess. Very nice outdoor dining and bbq patio to enjoy cooking on bbq and dining in the outdoors air, as well as enjoying painting on the easel.The pool and kids play area is great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The blue, orange and white colours are very nice. The wall tiling in the bathroom and laundry is pretty! The design and layout of the bedrooms is very nice, and the patterned beds give a great look to the rooms. Very nice and warm sofa and armchair sitting and tv watching area near the fireplace in the living room.
    It is a very nice family home :)
    This looks very nice @Allears :)
    Thanks so much @rosemow for the lovely and very detailed review! Glad to see you back! :) Hope all is going well with you now. Hugs!!
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
    Thank you @Aljay. So glad you like it! :)
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    @Allears Your build is lovely, as always. So homey and sweet! 🌹
    Thanks for the tag and enjoy the plants! 🤗
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
    Thank you to everyone who participated in this months challenge! It was such a treat to see all the different homes you guys came up with!

@wanderinglizzy Your family home looks wonderful! I love the modern Mediterranean style; it fits so nicely in Oasis Springs. Your planters look great! I think the tropical trees are my favorite! The interior is very nicely done as well. I love how you did the closet in the children’s bedroom and the bunk beds are a great idea! The way you have decorated this home gives it such a warm comfortable feel. Very well done!

@nali272 Simply Concrete is a great looking modern home! I love the different texture combinations on the exterior of the home and the house numbers a re a nice touch. I really like the browns on the interior with the light floors it doesn’t seem too dark. And how did you make that kitchen?! It’s great. I like that you added the bar in the dining space as well. You have done a wonderful job with all the little details. Nicely done!

@icanhassims Sandy Home is such a nice-looking tropical home! The exterior of the home looks great with the brightly colored wood walls and I really like how you blended the home into its surroundings with all the lush tropical plants. The rich woods on the interior with the bright colors definitely gives this house a tropical vibe. The way you have decorated this home gives it a nice airy feeling and makes me happy just looking at it. Beautifully done!

@DeanXeL Your modern base game house turned out great! I am always impressed when people can make base game builds look fabulous. I really like the black and white on the exterior and those angled platform steps, love them! The interior looks wonderful as well. You have taken time to add a lot of little details that look so nice, especially the kitchen floor. Well done!

@Pinkusfamily New Year’s escape is a great home for Mt. Komorebi. The Japanese inspired architecture looks so nice. The way you have decorated the patio, the landscaping and the skylights are all just wonderful. I especially like the way it looks in the snow. The interior of the home suits the style so well. It is filled with so many treasures and your attention to detail on this home is great! Very nicely done!

@indigo_snap45 Greyblood House is a very nice modern home! The texture combinations look very nice on the exterior and I love how you turned the planters into fountains! The interior of the home looks very nice decorated in the red and black theme. You have made a very nice entertainment unit for sims to enjoy and I like that you added pet items. Great job on this house!

@Becka28 Modern 2 Bed is very beautiful! I like the different texture combinations that you used on the exterior and the extra planters that you added on the front patio look great! The interior of the house is so fun! I love the purple and pink you used to decorate the main living space! It is nice that you widened the hall to give the home an actual laundry room and office space. You have made the master bedroom and bathroom seem so luxurious! Very well done!

@QueenV815 Modern Eco Paradise looks wonderful! I love the covered patio and all the cactus and wall plants that you used. The stucco exterior of this home and the landscaping fits in perfectly in Oasis Springs. The interior of this home definitely suits the Eco theme using the different greens and plants to decorate. Your kitchen is fabulous! I love the shelves and all the clutter. Great idea using a table for a desk. I’ve never thought of that. Beautifully done!

@Elisetom Your home looks wonderful, like I stepped right back into the 1940’s! You have done a great job of the landscaping and I love the way you have rounded the roof. The interior of the home has a rich dark look to it with the perfect amount of clutter. I love the way you have used the dividers as well in this home. I can definitely see a well traveled, middle age couple living here. Well done!

@kagome2480 Very nice home! I absolutely love the exterior! It definitely has great curb appeal. You have done a great job of the interior as well. I love the modern industrial vibe that your home has, with out it being too impersonal. You have added many nice touches that make this house feel like a home. You have done a great job on this house!

@tatselk Roboto Residence is a great looking house! I love your window and door choices! You have been so creative with the exterior, it looks wonderful. Your color choices on the interior work really well with the home and I really like the office and work space that you have created as well. It is a perfect house for a robotics sim. Nicely done!

@Allears Outdoor lifestyle is a beautiful home! I love how you went away from the modern theme and created more of a traditional home. You have taken advantage of the outdoor space and given this family a wonderful yard to enjoy with many activities. The interior looks so warm and welcoming with many nice details. I think it was a great idea to move the laundry room to the master bedroom. Beautifully done!

Stay tuned, I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge :smile: I'm super excited about the next one. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I anticipate enjoying building it myself :)

Thank you so much @SheriGR. If I haven't told you before, I LOVE those plants!! :)
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 431 Member
    @Aljay - the answer to your question here: https://imgur.com/a/t5p8CFe
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @Aljay I am looking forward to the next Challenge. Thank you for the kind words , I appreciate your feedback always !

Diane Pinkus o:)
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    AlJay wrote: »

@indigo_snap45 Greyblood House is a very nice modern home! The texture combinations look very nice on the exterior and I love how you turned the planters into fountains! The interior of the home looks very nice decorated in the red and black theme. You have made a very nice entertainment unit for sims to enjoy and I like that you added pet items. Great job on this house!

Thank you for the kind words, it was fun to build!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    @AlJay thanks for the feedback - the purple interior was risky so I am glad people appreciated what I tried to do. I really enjoyed that build and look forward to the next one.

@rosemow thank you for the lovely feedback - I missed the notification that you had commented. As always your kind words were appreciated.
    nali272 wrote: »
    @Aljay - the answer to your question here: https://imgur.com/a/t5p8CFe

Thank you @nali272 that is very helpful :)
    February Challenge

w2aGjG6.jpg

Okay everyone, for this month’s challenge I thought we could switch it up a bit. Since our sims will be celebrating “Love Day” this month I thought it would be fun to design a restaurant where your sims can go out to eat. Use this blueprint to design a restaurant (you don’t need to own Dine Out to participate). Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Please hashtag with #BB16 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. If you wish to make the owner, or staff, for your new restaurant, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds – February Shell

Have fun! I am excited to see your restaurants!
    @AlJay your welcome and thank you for the kind review.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I just finished a restaurant build so I'm excited to work on a new one :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Very clever cabinet idea @nali272
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    At first I thought the bathroom stalls were parking stalls and the proportions were not adding up, but I get now, this will me fun to build, so many choices of styles though, 🤔
    @JojoMOMSTER - thanks.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    I look forward to seeing it @JojoMOMSTER :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top