Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Bob Pancakes was occult...

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
Which occult would he be and why? :lol:
* just for science*
* asking for a friend*

leaving out Alien and servo cause sims can't turn into those after created (i think?)

and leaving out occults not in ts4 yet cause no idea if we ever get them but you can vote other for those
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

If Bob Pancakes was occult... 79 votes

Vampire
8%
crocobauraauroraael14tams2578StrangerthanVentusMattKimmerFatTribble23 7 votes
Spellcaster
20%
icmnfrshcmbaker16Colton147147GodleyjeansGrumpyGlowfishAtreya33Madachan88TTNsimmerRememberJoyDaWaterRatAdmiral8QMyriadSimsBlackSpiderBatpieka33GrimReaper1744BookBear 16 votes
Ghost
22%
IcewolfCabelle1863elanorbretonAnmirlaNRoweMindofyFroilDoloresGreyRedShoe7Teslachick2NikkihDaephenesarabeth2984netney52CelSimsPlumbeeb[Deleted User]Handel 18 votes
Plantsim
15%
HarukotyanEnkiSchmidtLiELFAncaryvanlogionpermanentroseAmandèleintothehorizoneLiefEvee95VeeDubdoge 12 votes
Mermaid
7%
orangehippogrifftexxx78EvaliynMDianaSimsOEII1001mightysprite 6 votes
Skeleton
2%
TrowiciaRySBI 2 votes
Other
22%
Yunafruitsbasket101SimplyJentaydevduhboy2u2Missmagoo2annaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7snoepjes1210garapoesScobreTS1299pudding007SimmingalHoveraelVikKerrigantemporalgod 18 votes

Comments

• RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Skeleton
    In case you wanted to, you could turn him into a servo or alien using cheats.

With bb.testingcheatsenabled on:

Alien
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

Servo
    traits.equip_trait trait_Humanoid_Robots_MainTrait
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited January 2021
    Other
    RySBI wrote: »
    In case you wanted to, you could turn him into a servo or alien using cheats.

With bb.testingcheatsenabled on:

Alien
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

Servo
    traits.equip_trait trait_Humanoid_Robots_MainTrait

ooo that is interesting :open_mouth:
    I'll keep it in mind for future needs! :blush:

wonder if alien one would change his disguise to some other sim though or would his normal look be the disguise and alien be just added

*rubs chin*
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Plantsim
    I feel like he'd be a sad little plantsim, I don't know, any would be funny :D
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Other
    Bob Pancakes' name just sounds like it was something an alien would come up with while being interrogated.

Sim: "You're not from around here, are you? What's your name?"
    Alien: (oh no, what's the most common human name??) "BOB!"
    Sim: "Bob?" "Bob what? Surely you have a last name."
    Alien: "Of course! I have a last name. It's a very nice last name. Many hu- I mean, many people like this name. It's uhh...cakes"
    Sim: "cakes?"
    Alien: "PANCAKES! I'm BOB PANCAKES!"
    Sim: "Right... Bob Pancakes."
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Spellcaster
    Spellcasters can summon unlimited food
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Spellcaster
    I just felt like with most of the other occult types, he wouldn't be able to enjoy pancakes in their entirety. As a spellcaster he can use his magic to conjure up pancakes (I'm not sure if this is an in-game spell since I haven't played in a while.)

Skeleton - he's big-boned, sure, but being one doesn't feel like him
    Vampire - can't eat human food, so that's out of the question
    Mermaid - pancakes get soggy in the water
    Plantsim - Photosynthesis instead of pancakes? Pass
    Ghost - they can still eat food, but I feel like their lack of tangibility means they don't get to enjoy food as much as they would've when alive
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Plantsim
    Plantsims are useless novelties in the game, in my opinion. So is Bob.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited January 2021
    Ghost
    I went with ghost because Bob is the only Sim I have ever played until death by old age and then he visited his family as a ghost. I have cute pics too. I also feel like ghost is the closest to realistic/human/non-fantasy as occults get (which, of course by definition are non-human..)

Second choice would be spell-caster, because don’t people have Bob turning up at magic headquarters?
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Other
    He'll be a werewolf, have you seen that facial hair game he's got going for him.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2021
    Plantsim
    Bob Pancakes is someone who is not standing out, is not trying to be someone, who is just Bob. And likes pancakes.

So him being a plantsim would be most fitting because it's really not a very interesting occult life state in the game.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Other
    Either a werewolf or a genie.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    edited January 2021
    Other
    He'll be a werewolf, have you seen that facial hair game he's got going for him.

hehe i did actually think of the possibility as well :smirk:

but we don't have werewolves yet so :(

and it also sort of clashes with his pancakes...

but perhaps pancakes are just front he puts up to seem like he does not go around eating fleshy meaty snacks all night....
    who knows :lol:

also loving all the ideas here keep them coming guys! :blush:
    Other
    Scobre wrote: »
    a genie.
    oh yes bob would definitely end up in one of those lamp thingies if he is given one
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Spellcaster with the power to summon a stack of pancakes on a whim. :D
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2021
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Warewolf :D
    How's about a werewolf with the power to summon a stack of pancakes on a whim? Now that would be something to see in the game. :D
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Other
    Genie 🧞‍♂️
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Other
    Clearly a werewolf. He's too primal for Eliza
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Vampire
    Lol, I can't see Bob as an occult, but if I had to choose he would be a vampire so he could feed on Eliza. >:)
    I actually like Eliza, but she can be annoying.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited January 2021
    Spellcaster
    I've never played with the Pancakes, but based on what I hear about them, Bob seems to be quite the bore and a loser. Vampires and mermaids have a certain air of elegance to them that I don't see in him at all, but a lazy witch with no purpose in life who just puts on whatever falls out of their messy closet first and relies on magic for everything, that is something I can totally see him as.

Eliza would be a vampire. Sucks the spirit out of anyone she meets.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Plantsim
    Bob clearly likes to eat things. He probably ate the wrong kind of plant one day and turned into a Plantsim. It wouldn't really change anything except make him green and thirsty. That suits him. He's an average guy with an average life. He'd be an average Occult. Eating plant based pancakes.
    #Team Occult
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Mermaid
    From the occults we currently have in game, I think Bob would look fabulous as a mermaid.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Mermaid
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    From the occults we currently have in game, I think Bob would look fabulous as a mermaid.

Def a cute mermaid :)
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Other
    I'm thinking alien but not typical Sims style. I'm thinking more along the lines of the 1978 classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I can just see him getting upset and opening his mouth to let out that blood curdling scream they had. :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Other
    sunman502 wrote: »
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Warewolf :D
    How's about a werewolf with the power to summon a stack of pancakes on a whim? Now that would be something to see in the game. :D

OMG If they Did That I would Love It <3