Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Spark'd Challenge: Creature Creation

2...Next

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @LiELF Okay, wow, that is very prolific! Please do create your own thread so because your Sims are amazing!
    I'd really love a Happy Haunts pack myself (we all need to embrace our dark side from time to time, right? :tongue:) and Tim Burton is one of my favourites, it's such a cool aesthetic! What a great story to go with your household! :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    @LiELF Okay, wow, that is very prolific! Please do create your own thread so because your Sims are amazing!
    I'd really love a Happy Haunts pack myself (we all need to embrace our dark side from time to time, right? :tongue:) and Tim Burton is one of my favourites, it's such a cool aesthetic! What a great story to go with your household! :)

Thank you so much @EA_Leeloo ! I did create a thread, it's taking me forever to post all of my submissions, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    To answer your question EA_Leeloo, I gave my Spooky family the same traits. I mostly make my household to have common interests unless I want to make extreme opposites.
  • BROWNKDSBROWNKDS Posts: 8 New Member
    > @EA_Leeloo said:
    > Sorry, folks! I know I'm past the deadline for submissions but I still wanted to congratulate you all on your incredible, amazingly talented creations - you all did a fantastic job!! :heart:
    >
    > @WallSims4ever You're more than welcome! :)
    >
    > @Simburian Aw I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm intrigued what you had in mind!
    >
    > @tatselk Tsk tsk tsk ... but I guess Mr Jiang did his cost-benefit calculation. :tongue:
    >
    > @SERVERFRA That sounds like a pretty awesome family! But since they are all so different, how are they all getting on with each other? ;)
    >
    > @xamira99 Miyako The Gumiho is indeed beautiful and elegant (I wouldn't dare to judge her levels of mischievousness and evilness! :sweat_smile:), I bet she's a great Sim to play!
    >
    > @Monday I love your creations! Now that must be quite the interesting flat share ... with a werewolf, a reptilian woman, a banshee, and a dark elf there will never be a dull moment! :smiley:
    >
    > @mcrudd Awww bless her, she seems to be a really kind soul! :heart:
    >
    > @BROWNKDS You know what, I thought the werewolf reminded me of something ... and you were spot-on, that's him in female form!!
    >
    > @LiELF Too many to submit? :hushed: I'd love to see some of your creations as it sounds like there's a neverending stream of creatures in your game. :grin:
    >
    > @crocobaura What a ray of sunshine! I love the rainbow hair, it's so gorgeous! And who would have thought that a zombie can be bright and cheerful!? :relaxed:
    >
    > @piekielna437 Your vampire lair is super creepy! :fearful: That is definitely a home fit for a vampire family and I love what they did with the basement!
    >
    > @heyuplup That is a very cool video (or even a cautious tale?) Either way, Krampusella has been very busy ... Very well done, I can tell that a lot of work went into this. Thank you for sharing!! :smile:
    >
    > @Moon_Willow Wow, I'm just in awe - those screenshots!!! :love: And the background story to your build is just wonderful!

Thank you for the compliment. Really appreciate it.