Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    HJuc1CS.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    HpWNHhh.png

Niall's gorgeous face :D
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I don’t have a screenshot to share but a story to share: my teenage male sim came home from school mortified and spent the afternoon walking around dejectedly - it was hilarious to watch 🤣. I managed to get his father to do some parenting and help him recover! I’ve only just got into playing sims 4 so everything is fascinating to me. My mermaid sim, Elianne, married a local merman, Paka’a, and they’ve had four kids - Luke, Sienna, and identical twins Sapphire and Jade. All are now teens and it’s so hard to keep the fun levels up for them. But they’re all good friends with each other, all top-notch toddlers and all competed two aspirations as Children. The oldest two are in the range for Good Manners trait, and all four are likely to get Responsible.

Luke is into exercise and is so skinny from all the working out!! Sienna is creative and working on painting, Sapphire is romantic but is working on computer programming because she’s not the heir and I don’t want to do the romance aspirations yet, and Jade is a genius, so has the Nerd Brain aspiration. I’m hoping to finish that one quickly because I want to send her to Batuu! Elianne is a musician and came home from work today in an alien outfit! Not sure how that ties into the music career but okay... Paka’a is a Marine Biologist, which has forced me to learn how to travel around Sulani and fulfil his work requirements (although he can’t do things like snorkelling because he’s a merman!).

I don’t have many packs yet - Parenthood, Star Wars, Island Living, Get To Work, Seasons, plus the kid-related stuff packs. I’m going to experiment with these first before buying more.

Just one quick question - how do you kick the kids out after their YA birthday without moving them into a household?
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    50518329283_ecd5e62f0f_b.jpg

After she set herself on fire while cooking for the third time in one day.

She seems so casual about it....like "Oh, I set myself on fire all the time, no worries"
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    This evening we join Officer Overburger on Winterfest, where he's partying at my infamous 4th-floor nightclub in Windenburg. Heavy snow and cold, yet as always, there are people on the dance floor...

os0JdvP.png

What's better than dancing in the dark? Dancing in the snow! Love it!
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    So I've been downloading real life celebrity Sims from the Gallery, giving them a little make over and then cheating them Level 10 Singing Skill, Dancing, Instruments, pristine reputation and 5 star celebrity status. Makes Del Sol Valley feel a bit more realistic.

Here's my Sim with Taylor Swift...

uLzvWu1.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    1A9edeA.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Emma Summers is keeping her mum busy.
    K8d6c4G.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    As you can see in the background, the babies were already born. I guess this is his post-birth panic dance. LOL
    MuSXo1o.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited October 2020
    Holiday wrote: »
    So I've been downloading real life celebrity Sims from the Gallery, giving them a little make over and then cheating them Level 10 Singing Skill, Dancing, Instruments, pristine reputation and 5 star celebrity status. Makes Del Sol Valley feel a bit more realistic.

Here's my Sim with Taylor Swift...

uLzvWu1.png

that's what i usually do if i want celebrities in my game. it does make it more realistic plus it prevents the game from generating Genji Ghomari the talentless pearshaped old geezer who somehow is a global superstar even though he is homeless, jobless and has zero skills.... maybe he became famous for his horrendous fashion sense?? who knows...

i also usually make some of the premades celebs be4 starting a game like Penny Pizzazz who should be a celebrity anyways, Baako Jang (his wife 2 star and his kid 1), Bella Goth (she is the most famous sim after all ^_^) and some minor 1 or 2 stars like Sofia Bjergsen, Luna Villareal, Candy Behr, Diego Lobo, Siobhan Fyres and the Landgraabs.

dKcA2vz.png

i mean just look at her! Bella Goth truly screams celebrity if you ask me ^_^

cH8Xnxf.png

one of my own premade celebs Ariana Grande..... playing video games with Grim....yeah XD that was a priceless screenshot lol
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    I hope I'm not getting away from the topic too much, but the last picture I took was of my yes winning the best actress award and it was impossible not to remember when her pregnant mother won the same award. They are very similar, even dressed differently. It is a pity that she died in childbirth. This is my family from the decades, I am in the 1950s.

Her mother:
    121046848_3790095721000545_2845169041780081200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_aid=0&_nc_ohc=013BWSyijWEAX_MzpfD&_nc_ht=scontent.fbau1-1.fna&oh=27392b6df5893590b8767bb87d0d7d17&oe=5FB8D378

She:
    OcFW2rq.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    edited October 2020
    The guy in the red jacket is either brave or foolish. We're at the Orchid A Go-Go with virtuoso-level spellcaster Jordan Galloway, and the guy in red just picked an argument and walked away. Jordan could turn this guy into a toad if he wanted to....

EDIT; I found out that red jacket dude is also a spellcaster, so Jordan challenged him to a "heated duel"--red jacket left immediately lol

NX9i7ON.png
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I started playing with reshade's and wow, I am in love

3ev5km8.png
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Simmivie I've yet to use that mod but it looks GREAT!

@DanmanNefarius Nothing better than watching Grim playing video games. :3

@ArcherDK So cute! :3

Little Turlan ad my IRL cat Vegeta hanging out in forgotten Hallow.(Vegeta also has a flea clear orange flea color that smells of mint I need to make a mod for my IRL kitty. He has white fur under his black tiger fur. The hair is mine too. The clothes are from sims4nexus minus the shoes which are lazyeyes. The Eyebrows are mine too. Vegeta is my IRL cat's name.)
    a23fe4bd9187a15720e0a17ec68faf1ace0a5aaa.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,302 Member
    @MayaRose1138

If You bring a household to CAS, it is possible to remove members from that household.
    You may need to activate cheats and add a cheat as well
    testingcheats on
    cas.fulleditmode
    in cheatbox, press return
    maybe, I'm not sure

Zpj9msL.png
    I don’t have a screenshot to share but a story to share: my teenage male sim came home from school mortified and spent the afternoon walking around dejectedly - it was hilarious to watch 🤣. I managed to get his father to do some parenting and help him recover! I’ve only just got into playing sims 4 so everything is fascinating to me. My mermaid sim, Elianne, married a local merman, Paka’a, and they’ve had four kids - Luke, Sienna, and identical twins Sapphire and Jade. All are now teens and it’s so hard to keep the fun levels up for them. But they’re all good friends with each other, all top-notch toddlers and all competed two aspirations as Children. The oldest two are in the range for Good Manners trait, and all four are likely to get Responsible.

Luke is into exercise and is so skinny from all the working out!! Sienna is creative and working on painting, Sapphire is romantic but is working on computer programming because she’s not the heir and I don’t want to do the romance aspirations yet, and Jade is a genius, so has the Nerd Brain aspiration. I’m hoping to finish that one quickly because I want to send her to Batuu! Elianne is a musician and came home from work today in an alien outfit! Not sure how that ties into the music career but okay... Paka’a is a Marine Biologist, which has forced me to learn how to travel around Sulani and fulfil his work requirements (although he can’t do things like snorkelling because he’s a merman!).

I don’t have many packs yet - Parenthood, Star Wars, Island Living, Get To Work, Seasons, plus the kid-related stuff packs. I’m going to experiment with these first before buying more.

Just one quick question - how do you kick the kids out after their YA birthday without moving them into a household?

you can do this via edit world. if you select your household and use the option split household you can move the target out and even give said sim some cash to buy his/her own house by transferring a part of your household's personal funds to the one moving out

edited October 2020
    GNT3fcq.png

is there a specific reason why Max Villareal likes wearing dresses lately?? or is this yet another great glitch presented to us by EA bugs? it really doesn't fit the notorious leader of the rebels to dress like a pink princess now does it? or is he secretly aspiring to join the Paragons??
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

When you are trying to get a good photo and this random guy takes a seat.
    The-Squad.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Lol, my last screenshot today is kind of a weird one. I started out to photograph Vlad serenading Ethren in his sleep, but I became more entranced by the details on the back of a clock. I never noticed they had details on the backs of wall objects before!

50522914476_0546e5bc18_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    When you are trying to get a good photo and this random guy takes a seat.
    The-Squad.jpg

typical random generated trash behavior -.- always annoying and very intrusive...always have to stick their noses into everyone's business.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    Can autonomous proposals happen?
    mEWgwTw.png
    I swear this was not my doing. I was just having them spend time together when all of sudden he got down on one knee.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Can autonomous proposals happen?
    mEWgwTw.png
    I swear this was not my doing. I was just having them spend time together when all of sudden he got down on one knee.

That's a new one 0.o never saw this happen myself!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member

@Sharonia , you have MCCC ? It is an option in one of the modules :) I have it on, but still have that happen only like 4 times :)
    awaekco.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    decided to start a new game in the vampire neighborhood with my vampire sim that isn't set in modern day era
    jbqaAtg.jpg
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @sunhair2008 Your Sim is breathtaking.

50527196451_1b9d1b174d_b.jpg

Manny Quinn playing chess with his new townie friend Yumiko.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top