Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    I swear to God if we get a Starwars pack im gonna sue!

:D:D
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    I'm still hoping for a vacation pack and the 3 circles represent 3 different places to visit
  • MockerMocker Posts: 29 Member
    Developers give us some new clues
    https://simscommunity.info/2020/08/03/simguru-shares-vague-the-sims-4-teasers/
    and pay attention
    Frost uses a term classified as secret documents or as something used to encrypt text in the SCP Foundation.
    So now I see a secret base on the icon, and the white circles remind me the crop circle.

Hahaha now i imagine how would be gameplay to storm Area 51
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Mocker wrote: »
    Frost uses a term classified as secret documents or as something used to encrypt text in the SCP Foundation

The SG’s constantly use the word REDACTED. Not sure if it could be seen as a hint for this pack specifically.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Frost uses a term classified as secret documents or as something used to encrypt text in the SCP Foundation

The SG’s constantly use the word REDACTED. Not sure if it could be seen as a hint for this pack specifically.

good point it could be a secret pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    The name of the secret lab in Strangerville is redacted. Maybe this is Strangerville part 2.0, where we return Mother to her planet.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited August 2020

good point it could be a secret pack

What I mean is that SG’s use REDACTED for pretty much every pack that has yet to be announced. They would have used it for Discover University, Eco Lifestyle etc. So it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s specific to the upcoming pack.
    However, it’s entirely possible! ;)
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    The name of the secret lab in Strangerville is redacted. Maybe this is Strangerville part 2.0, where we return Mother to her planet.

If they are going to create a Story pack for the game they should make Story Pack Different from Game Packs.
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    I would like if this place is a village high in the mountains where no civilized sim has ever been and you have to explore this place and find a native tribe or even yeti which could be the new lifestate
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »

If they are going to create a Story pack for the game they should make Story Pack Different from Game Packs.

This is genius
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    But then it would hardly be a never done before thing.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    But then it would hardly be a never done before thing.

Maybe the new thing will be a new planet neighbouhood, or something else, don't know.
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    I remembered another thing: remember when the gurus started posting pics of that cockroach icon YEArs ago, and they released some type of number and we were all going crazy trying to decipher what it meant and then we found out it didn't mean anything? Maybe they're doing this again to throw us off
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I can see, if this is a space pack, that that ray will be how Sims are transported from one world to another. ie: a space portal/warp tunnel with the screen still included on the way!
  • cherrysim_cherrysim_ Posts: 25 Member
    I remember the "redacted" thing appeared in Strangerville, maybe they added some clues there in the lab and they expect us to find them?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Just so you dont have to scroll back to the start to find the logo I am reposting it :smile:
    simspackicongp.png
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Monday wrote: »
    Alve wrote: »
    It actually makes sense: they said 'major first' and they have never dedicated a pack to a movie franchise before...

If it is a SW pack I wish they'd done this 15 years ago when I was a kid and would probably had cut off my arm just to get a Harry Potter/Star Wars/LOTR pack...although I'm still a big fan, I'm not interested in having it in my sims game

Oh I'd chew someone's leg off for an LOTR pack.

*Hides my legs* But actually I would too :)

I literally just posted elsewhere that I don't like outside brands/licenses crossing into the Sims, but....same. LOTR in everything, please.

okay at this point feel need to state though:

not everything devs
    if you ever give me lotr/hobbit pack please do skip the giant spiders at full power

Sincerely, nickname: I-had-to-escape-to-another-room-during-hobbit-2-spider-scenes

Not LOTR I hope. I agree about the spider. I had to sit through that in the cinema but always fast forward that part on CD as well as a lot of the Frodo and Sam stuff. Too Hollywood cringe for me.

Prime have got the The Silmarillion series coming on TV some time. I'll wait for that. :|

I could see the Plantsims on a planet though, with a farming vibe with tractors, fields of alien corn & different animals to farm!
    Ahem. How many of us got it right about the Eco Lifestyle pack before any leaks?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I just hope they announce a release date real soon, because truth be told, I hate my job and I really need to know when to schedule my next day(s) off 😅 also, I can't wait to send my sims to space. Just imagine if they can live in a cool unusual place (so not like the Magic Realm, but really live there), and one day we get farming, and we can have space farmers. Like, yes. I need this.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Mocker wrote: »
    Developers give us some new clues
    https://simscommunity.info/2020/08/03/simguru-shares-vague-the-sims-4-teasers/
    and pay attention
    Frost uses a term classified as secret documents or as something used to encrypt text in the SCP Foundation.
    So now I see a secret base on the icon, and the white circles remind me the crop circle.

Hahaha now i imagine how would be gameplay to storm Area 51

Naruto Run our way inside to clap them alien cheeks brother! \m/
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2020
    Star Wars? I doubt it.
    Maybe these are the planets that need to be terraformed to become sim friendly? Lots of work for a sim. You have to grow plants to get oxygen. Plant a forest? You have to have some energy sources. Mines? Possibly breeding animals, although I doubt it - but if there will be in this pack, those who expect to farm, they should be delighted,
    The idea is from the Eco expansion pack. The planet changes to "earth" after all these changes are made. There are three planets - the equivalent of three neighborhoods in the Eco expansion pack.
    Of course. lest it is so nice - your sim goes to work - to forestation, for example, and disappears into a rabbit hole. After a week of such work, you can see more trees in the area. The mines - the same - only the spoil is shown, and after some time an industrial plant to use it grows on the horizon. Such a combination of sims with a strategic economic game. But I would like it. Of course, the houses would have to be "futuristic" and under the domes, because there is no oxygen outside. A great solution for EA not to have an open world
    Well, if it doesn't, there's always a werewolf option...
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
    Alve wrote: »
    I remembered another thing: remember when the gurus started posting pics of that cockroach icon YEArs ago, and they released some type of number and we were all going crazy trying to decipher what it meant and then we found out it didn't mean anything? Maybe they're doing this again to throw us off

Was that before City Living? That would tally with skyscrapers/apartments for a lot of Americans!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I just hope they announce a release date real soon, because truth be told, I hate my job and I really need to know when to schedule my next day(s) off 😅 also, I can't wait to send my sims to space. Just imagine if they can live in a cool unusual place (so not like the Magic Realm, but really live there), and one day we get farming, and we can have space farmers. Like, yes. I need this.

:D
    Space Colonies and farming oh my! Now I need this too!
    egTcBMc.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited August 2020
    A new guidebook on the Disney attraction was recently released.

Everything about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is meant to feel real, as if you’re leaving a Disney park and going to the Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. All the sodas are in special alien packages, nothing inside says “Disney,” and all the cast members are in character. It’s basically a Star Wars vacation and the only thing missing is an informative guidebook. Now it has one and we’re sharing our favorite tidbits.

For example, the book explains how the Outpost came to be the place it is. The ins and outs of each store and restaurant are broken down and given some context. We learn more about Oga, who runs the cantina; Dok-Ondar, who runs the Den of Antiquities; and every single droid and plant you find in the area. All the languages and unique phrases are detailed. There’s so much information, you kind of don’t have to go to the theme park. It’s all right here.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-star-wars-galaxys-edge-guidebook-has-some-tant-1844537609

RGAq1K1.png

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Galaxys-Edge-Travelers/dp/0760366748/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=galaxy's+edge+guide+book&qid=1596551100&sr=8-2
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

:D
    Space Colonies and farming oh my! Now I need this too!

Yeees it will be magnificent ♥️