Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone see the new icon leak?

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    peragogo wrote: »

Yes I noticed this just as I posted...

Anyone wanna share their thoughts about it?
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited August 2020
    I don't really pay attention to the icons on the packs. Which one is the new one?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    I don't really pay attention to the icons on the packs. Which one is the new one?

Far left <3.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2020
    Astrology, Astronomy, Table Top microscopes, Inter dimensional Travel, Alien Planets?
    High-Res Image recreated by 'Millow':

GAMEPACKLEAK-ICONBYMILLOW.jpg

Perhaps a Gamepack including:

Astrology, Astronomy, Table Top microscopes, Inter dimensional Travel, Alien Planets?

Thanks for this <3.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    It's probably an outer space theme pack? Perhaps, introducing new Alien Species? Like a cross over with the Spore? Sixam planet or perhaps a spaceship?
    OID:- x4m1r4
    xamira99 wrote: »
    It's probably an outer space theme pack? Perhaps, introducing new Alien Species? Like a cross over with the Spore? Sixam planet or perhaps a spaceship?

Personally leaning on SW-Tie in
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm thinking of a space world that's very cold and always snowy. Sims could mountain climb and do other winter sports.
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Into The Future type pack perhaps
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited August 2020
    Well Hoth in Star Wars is a mountainous snowy planet with three moons. But as much as I want a winter vacation GP, I think that one is a space GP.
    musteni wrote: »
    I'm thinking of a space world that's very cold and always snowy. Sims could mountain climb and do other winter sports.

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I think it's Star Wars themed
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »

I'm oddly excited and bummed but maybe this means Aliens will get the Spellcaster/Vampire Skill tree overhaul. Maybe a new alien type? At the same time maybe it's Into the Future. Cause focusing on Aliens when they are already in GTW might not be the best way to get people to buy content.

Me too I wouldn't mind tbh
    Bearpal64 wrote: »

the darkness makes me think of the darkside....-shrugs- And one of the star wars worlds has a big mountain you can climb.
    edited August 2020

I haven't seen the movies, so I have no idea if it's something I'd like or not haha! I'll have to see what it's all about and decide if it is one I want to get or not at that point... if I'm even correct about the theme. Depends what's included I guess. It's not my normal game play style, I play more realistic large families, but I DO love a lot of sci-fi/fantasy shows on tv and one of my family members is a total conspiracy theorist/geeky/techy type so I think there would be at least some CAS/Build stuff that would be cool to have. I THINK it could have something for me in it, but if not, oh well, I don't mind when packs I don't like come out either cuz I just save some money and wait for the next one haha! But obviously it's a lot more fun when ones I do like come out and I think this could be one of them lol!

And of course we could both be wrong and it's not star wars related at all hahaha! It looks it to me, and it fits with never been done before and with their earlier release of Baby Yoda that could have been a hint at the coming pack... so it makes sense but not enough to say "Yes, no doubt at all it 100% has to be Star Wars" at this point from me hahaha!

I haven't seen the movies, so I have no idea if it's something I'd like or not haha! I'll have to see what it's all about and decide if it is one I want to get or not at that point... if I'm even correct about the theme. Depends what's included I guess. It's not my normal game play style, I play more realistic large families, but I DO love a lot of sci-fi/fantasy shows on tv and one of my family members is a total conspiracy theorist/geeky/techy type so I think there would be at least some CAS/Build stuff that would be cool to have. I THINK it could have something for me in it, but if not, oh well, I don't mind when packs I don't like come out either cuz I just save some money and wait for the next one haha! But obviously it's a lot more fun when ones I do like come out and I think this could be one of them lol!

I recommend all the old ones and prequels but not the 3 new ones Disney made.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member

the darkness makes me think of the darkside....-shrugs- And one of the star wars worlds has a big mountain you can climb.

The hints you’re talking about are old and are about metal in Knitting and the ladder update before Eco Lifestyle.
    peragogo wrote: »

The hints you’re talking about are old and are about metal in Knitting and the ladder update before Eco Lifestyle.

Ah I noticed, just figured lol

Ty! I have Disney Plus and I think they are all on there so I need to watch them one day haha! If the pack ends up being SW theme maybe I"ll have to watch first and see how much I like the movies when deciding whether to buy or not lol! My fav movies are Lord of the Rings and I hear a lot of fans of those like SW too, and my fav tv show is very sci-fi as welll (Primeval) so I wouldn't be surprised if I enjoy the SW movies too. It's just that I probably sit down and watch tv/movies maybe once or twice a year so the thought of sitting down to like 6 LONG movies all at once seems a bit overwhelming hahaha!

Ty! I have Disney Plus and I think they are all on there so I need to watch them one day haha! If the pack ends up being SW theme maybe I"ll have to watch first and see how much I like the movies when deciding whether to buy or not lol! My fav movies are Lord of the Rings and I hear a lot of fans of those like SW too, and my fav tv show is very sci-fi as welll (Primeval) so I wouldn't be surprised if I enjoy the SW movies too. It's just that I probably sit down and watch tv/movies maybe once or twice a year so the thought of sitting down to like 6 LONG movies all at once seems a bit overwhelming hahaha!

Big LOTR fan here <3

Big LOTR fan here <3

It's the best haha!!! I love the movies and loved the books years before the movies came out (Including things like Silmarilion, Unfinished Tales, etc) :) Middle-Earth is such an amazing world haha! But I know we can't ever get a Middle Earth Sims pack sadly hahaha!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I used to watch Primeval when they aired it here (France). I liked it.

Dianesims wrote: »
    I used to watch Primeval when they aired it here (France). I liked it.

It's not aired where I live either anymore, but I have all the seasons on DVD and the New World spin-off too haha! Love that show. But I mean, it's time travel/dinosaurs/and British accents all in one go, what's not to love? hahaha!