Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Anybody with shops still open so I can come buy a wetsuit please <3

I can open in a moment, but there's also a wetsuit from nookmile redemption. I'll let you know when I can get a dodo though, just putting my kid to bed still
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Are you at mine?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Are you at mine?

I was lol
    suRdkSd.jpg

I can open in a moment, but there's also a wetsuit from nookmile redemption. I'll let you know when I can get a dodo though, just putting my kid to bed still

thank but I got it at minty's :)
    suRdkSd.jpg

thank but I got it at minty's :)

Okay!!!! Sounds good :) Enjoy swimming! I'm having a blast haha!
    What snorkle color did everyone get? I got the "black" which is more of a grey. Let me know if you'd like one.

I can also order people any color Swimming Cap, any color Goggles, black or blue Outdoor Sandals, olive, blue, or purple Sporty Sandals, pink Water Sandals, pink or light blue (goes best with the Nook wetsuit) Water Shoes, or blue Dry Bag, to make your swimming outfit more realistic :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    What snorkle color did everyone get? I got the "black" which is more of a grey. Let me know if you'd like one.

I can also order people any color Swimming Cap, any color Goggles, black or blue Outdoor Sandals, olive, blue, or purple Sporty Sandals, pink Water Sandals, pink or light blue (goes best with the Nook wetsuit) Water Shoes, or blue Dry Bag, to make your swimming outfit more realistic :smile:

I got an orange and yellow snorkel!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Is anyone else uneasy about swimming around the water? I love the ocean in real life but there always comes a point while swimming I'm reminded of all the things that live there and I freak out and need to get out of the water immediately. I will probably freak out when I see the shark ha!
    suRdkSd.jpg

Aw, that sounds cute! It will go good with the blue striped wet suit.
    Is anyone else uneasy about swimming around the water? I love the ocean in real life but there always comes a point while swimming I'm reminded of all the things that live there and I freak out and need to get out of the water immediately. I will probably freak out when I see the shark ha!

I hate getting the spotted garden eel. It looks too snake-y and I feel sick every time I come up with it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Aw, that sounds cute! It will go good with the blue striped wet suit.

I hate getting the spotted garden eel. It looks too snake-y and I feel sick every time I come up with it.

sharks don't scare you.lol. sorry its not your birthday anymore so culdn't resist a little playful teasing. :)
    I got a pink snorkle.

I found out that we can dive from the second level of our island!

Also look at all the cool new items Gulliver can bring!

I want that red or blue dress and the treasure chest so badly!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hkceex/new_pirate_items_from_gulliver/

Has anyone met the new NPC Pascal yet? I haven't but a lot of people have. Apparently he randomly pops up when you catch a scallop, which I've got two so far.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Mine was blue which is nice. Though I ordered the nook one which I'll probably use more anyway because I love those teal like colors.

I got a pink snorkle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hkceex/new_pirate_items_from_gulliver/

Has anyone met the new NPC Pascal yet? I haven't but a lot of people have. Apparently he randomly pops up when you catch a scallop, which I've got two so far.

Ohhhh those dresses are awesome.
    I haven't found Pascal or even scallops yet lol. Though I've been playing it for like 20 minutes lol mostly not in the water.
    Since we can jump off cliffs, here's my new "diving board"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited July 2020
    Goodness! Y'all have been busy. 😄 My shop was closed and I didn't think about checking here to see if anyone had their island open. Gonna get my wet suit when my shop opens at 8.

ETA: I didn't realize you needed a wet suit to swim so I put on my goggles and went down to ocean. Spent about 10 minutes pushing buttons trying to figure out how to swim. Was trying to jump off the dock. I finally googled and found out the wet suit was needed.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020

My snorkle is an ugly green. It doesn’t match my black and white stripe wet suit at all. I’m hoping my second character gets a different color.

Rodney is in my campsite. I really want a hamster villager, but not sure if I like him.
    I got a pink snorkle.

I met Pascal after getting my second scallop. Since I was already jumpy about things coming near me in the water he scared me a little ha! Gave me the mermaid shelf which is so pretty!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Still no Pascal for me, haha. New wetsuit in Nook shopping though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hkjlxh/new_nook_shopping_items_did_anyone_get_diff/

My snorkle is an ugly green. It doesn’t match my black and white stripe wet suit at all. I’m hoping my second character gets a different color.

Rodney is in my campsite. I really want a hamster villager, but not sure if I like him.

Let me know if you want me to send you the black one!

Do you want Soleil? Sherb asked me to move out yesterday and I refused, so I'm due to have someone move out.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Do you want Soleil? Sherb asked me to move out yesterday and I refused, so I'm due to have someone move out.

A black snorkle would be great! :) thank you. Do you want me to send you anything in return?

I don’t want another snooty villager, but thanks for offering.

A black snorkle would be great! :) thank you. Do you want me to send you anything in return?

I don’t want another snooty villager, but thanks for offering.

Nah, they're just 700 bells :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Abel's has water shoes, so I'm going to open my island for a little bit. They also finally have Dreamy dress, if that's more your style. Also, be sure to check out the huge pile of recipes on the beach near the airport. I'm going to be making brunch, so I'll be AFK.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Abel's has water shoes, so I'm going to open my island for a little bit. They also finally have Dreamy dress, if that's more your style. Also, be sure to check out the huge pile of recipes on the beach near the airport. I'm going to be making brunch, so I'll be AFK.

ty! I'll stop by :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i time traveled twice cause my mail got messed up so no wet suit. what was weider was no isabelle i opened my game late. shes back now but never had that happen before. whos pascal i didn't read the notes yet
    i time traveled twice cause my mail got messed up so no wet suit. what was weider was no isabelle i opened my game late. shes back now but never had that happen before. whos pascal i didn't read the notes yet
    Pascal shows up when you catch a scallop. You can give it to him in exchange for a mermaid diy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top