Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Were In TS4 What Career Would You Have?

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Writer, Oracle, Cybersport or fleelancer Gardener. Writer because I do in fact write and has been for a while. Oracle and Cybersport because I love computers and videogames and Gardener because extremely useful.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I would love to be a librarian, but then I'd have to be an NPC--yuck. Haha. So maybe a photographer.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I don't even know, probably one of the acting careers which you can't play like the cameraman role, atleast that's what I'm studying to do irl. :)

Actually stuff that, stylist career hands down.

I studied film production and focus on post, which is why I chose produce and edit videos.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Culinary.
    I used to do that, but then I got hurt and had to stop. I miss it. :(

I love Culinary too! I actually went to culinary school for a while before I had to quit for health reasons.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    (mad) scientist for sure. I would terrorize the world to no end with my simray. Also, free serums on me... why, of course they're not tainted... I am positively 0.2% sure of it. And after that... send in the clones. Body snatching my way to world domination muhahahahahahaha! >:)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I would have been either in the lawyer or political career. When my sim had worked in the registry/office and was always be blamed for something she didn't do and having an angry boss, it has been felt so familiar.

If I could choose a sims career in rl I would probably take investor or artist (painting or books).
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    For my simself I always give the tech guru career in programming. However no job in the sims matches up to what I do irl so I pick the job I would most love to do
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited June 2020
    Do you mean:

a: what you would be in game based on real life?
    or
    b: what you want to be in game?

In any case:

a: a Professor working in the Computer Science Department at Foxbury Institute.
    but
    b: an Alien Interstellar Smuggler.
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Freelance crafter or writer, hospitality field, adventurer archaelogoloist/Anthropologist
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Maybe a teacher or owning my own business. o:)
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Scientist or Freelance Programmer.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    Business ( because that's what I would like to do )
    Interstellar smuggler ( as it pays the second most (after military but I really wouldn't like to be in the military))
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I'd like to live in Sulani and make a living selling seashells i found for 300% markup lol
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Burglary for the Criminal Career
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Scientist hands down! I would use my replicator to batch cook, Sim ray to time out whomever and have me time on SIXAM.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Based on real life, Public Relations branch/Social Media career... but if I can pick anything without having to consider real life: freelance programmer combined with gardening (I want a cowplant!).

The replicator is VERY tempting @JojoMOMSTER - willing to trade one for a cowplant?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Based on real life, I would be in the science career.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I would motherlode and do odd jobs! LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    The closest to real life would be writer.

But if I could choose any job I would pick the botanist branch of the gardener career.
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    The Artistic career or the Entertainer (Musician) career, working through them the traditional way or as a freelancer.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2020
    Entertainer musician. I love singing
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    I would be a writer of fiction and have a social media channel to promote my literary works of art.
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I think it'd be super fun to be in the social media career. I play that career all the time. It's very interactive and easy to get ahead. Or I'd be in something music wise with violin.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • JessAlphaJessAlpha Posts: 13 New Member
    Artist is fun.