Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    After a few hours of game play, Abby died. I had moved her and Bengee in with Ciana, her wife and 2 kids, because Baby died and I knew Bengee would be teen at home by himself soon enough.

But I had Ciana "demand" for Abby to be brought back, Ciana was confident, and she won! Abby's bar wasn't even anywhere near full as an elder. Hopefully, I get more than just one extra day with her.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Rohan Elderberry finally married Erin Knight and they are expecting their first baby.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Today, it rained harder than I've ever seen it rain in the game. Reminded me of just how hard it rained in RL just a few nights ago. Illness has struck the Hawkins' Household. The Mom has suffered from, first Llama Fever, then Bloaty Head. I think she still sports the weird welting on her person. The Dad has also been ill. He's fond of self-medicating and is often walking about dazed. The younger of the two sons, Benjamin was so ill the game gave me a pop-up suggesting he stay home from school. So, I sent him to bed. He slept all day, so I guess it was a good idea he didn't go to class and infect the other Sims. He also finds it very amusing when he breaks wind. So amusing that he can be found randomly giggling over it. Takes so very little to amuse some Sims, you know?

John and Sarah Jane are spending a great deal of time together. In fact, he just popped over one early evening to pay her a visit. The kids, Sarah Jane, her younger sister, Rebecca, John, and Benjamin enjoyed the taco casserole. And, of course, Ben found the need to giggle …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited June 2020
    I made this above-ground “invisible” forest cabin. Hope you’d have some use for it. (Sorry, the gallery photos are terrible but here’s what it looks in-game.
    UyyNerd.png
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • poemetragurlpoemetragurl Posts: 17 Member
    My boy Sawyer turned into a teen. His mother was hesitant about him at first, since he is an alien, but everything is fine now. He is starting to settle into who he is and has a lovely relationship with his little sis. His mother is working on making her vet clinic five star, but as we all know it takes a lot of work especially since she is trying to balance being a super villian and a vet. She is super friendly by the way, she just became a villian to make money. Lol. His father is working on his music career and spends most of his off time loving on his wife or working out. The family really loves and spends time with one another every day.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    Liberty and Summer both want the same man... Travis Scott. I've decided to let the game decide who gets him...
    oDHUMMK.png
    Which ever lady reaches max level friendship with him first will win his romantic affections and I'm also not interfering with their relationship building. So far Summer is in the lead but it's close so things could easily change.
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    It's now Winterfest in my game and my Sims had a small get-together dinner to celebrate. Their new roommate, Liana (beside Father Winter), just moved in the boarding house and she's already getting along well.
    IWSNMyv.png

Just before they turn in to sleep, Audrey decided it would be a good idea to do the laundry and she caught on fire.
    tIkiPvN.png

Liana must have glitched out (since it was Audrey who was on fire) and she burned to her death on the second floor without anyone knowing. :(
    Z4tBHQP.png

I tried to plead for her but Grim was not hearing any. I buried her out in the side yard.
    6yWTVAS.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I tried to plead for her but Grim was not hearing any. I buried her out in the side yard.
    6yWTVAS.png

This picture is sad but at the same time also very pretty. Love the aurora, I have yet to see it in my game.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Randy has 7 days to get married. He's going for Judith Ward. Randy's dog Tank doesn't like her. Here's what he thinks of her... :D
    pomXVVA.png

Success!
    FY3OHDj.png

She stayed the night and said goodbye in the morning. Tank still doesn't like her...
    yPJs4ES.png

The next day Randy invited her to a dinner in a fancy restaurant and put his best (and only) suit on.
    rXXgdEe.png
    miz69Ae.png

He proposed to her and she accepted.
    Pfz5ADa.png

Yep, Tank still doesn't like her...
    8e3pqU8.png

They got married (eloped) and Randy moved in Judith's house. New life. New view.
    bgw9FWt.png
    Grimonly gave Abby one extra day and I missed the opportunity to plead again. So, blah! Now I have a house full of sad sims.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    New baby - Eve Elderberry.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member

AlR9Xru.png
    My sim has a crush on one of the natives at Selvadorada, this is his reaction when my sim arrived to the bar :D
    FRwn7r8.png
    My sim: "Excuse me, what are you trying to measure here???" (lol, I just hit pause and this was what I got)
    brp56iR.png
    Well.. what happens at Selvadorada, stays at Selvadorada.. hopefully :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Perhaps, she can't be blamed for it. She's only thirteen, after all, and even though she's spent time at Dame School, learning how to run a household and all that goes into such, she is only thirteen. Rebecca is prone to wool-gathering, often getting lost in her fanciful thoughts to the point of distraction. She is only thirteen. Besides, truth be told, she isn't always listening when an adult is speaking to her. Not even when her Mama gives explicit directions. "Becca, don't forget to clean the lint trap before you turn on the dryer, now. 'Tis important. I know Daddy is a very rich Sim, but even so, we can't afford a fire in the house. Do you hear me, 'Becca? Are you listening? 'Becca. Becca!"
    "I'm taking the clothes from the washer, Mama. Yes, I hear you."

So, is she really to blame for what happened? Off in another world where she meets the Sim of her dreams, Rebecca wanders into the laundry room. She takes the clean, wet clothing from the washer and places it into the dryer. Then, mindlessly, almost by rote, she turns on the dryer and walks away. A moment later the fire alarm goes off. Rebecca races into the small room and to her horror the dryer is engulfed in flames. Pretty soon, so is Rebecca. Her mother, quickly phones the fire department and Rebecca rushes from the tiny room, aghast. Rebecca quickly leaves the house for the safe place for them to all meet up in the event of an emergency. Finally, the firemen show up.

vsko89F.jpg

Standing just outside of the security gate, A charred Rebecca watches as the Firefighters rush inside and then one comes back out quickly. "Okay, Prankster, there's no fire. Not funny. Not funny at all. Expect a bill for five hundred Simoleons."

"What are you talking about, Firefighter Colton! Just look at me, I'm scorched."
    fAoYaM4.jpg

"Trust me, little Missy, I have seen far worse. I wouldn't want to be in your burnt up shoes when your father gets the bill."
    Kv2nuB5.jpg

And that pretty much sums up today's gaming session. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    JUzKMGT.png
    Even though Mortimer is gone and she can't always see her eldest Bella is happy.
    ORVS85b.png
    Despite the new head of the Goth family wishing her well, saying goodbye to her youth she is happy.
    ko2QijT.png
    Though there are ways to make that much more genuine.
    vTdxNso.png
    She thought they were just dressed in their finest for the New Year, Alex knows better.
    ygf4QYU.png
    <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Ok since we had all the new patches and the new Eco-Living pack, I have not played my main save for awhile so I started a new one. I've kind of secretly been shipping 2 of my main sims together, Simeon Silversweater and Joanna Fontenot (she's a vampire/witch hybrid). They are both geeks and have a lot of similar character traits. They are currently very happily married to other people in my main save and I have no intention of splitting them up so I decided to experiment with them as a couple in this new save!
    So long story short:
    They met in San Myshuno and got an apartment across from the Jang Family. They hit it off well 9hcIxF8.png
    Simeon finally got around to it and proposed 4DdSjRr.png
    I made 4 kids for them in CAS, 2 teen boys and a boy and girl child stage. They also adopted Darling Walsh as a care dependant along the way.
    I set Vlad Straud as Joanna's adopted father. I always feel really sorry for the old guy. He seems to be so happy when he has family around
    Simeon and Jo got married at Vlad's house CGKTHEv.png
    When my sims got there, I saw that MCCC randomly married Vlad to Catarina Lynx LOL!!! Not even mad.uAhNzEU.png
    Every one had fun at the reception but Cat's cats kept climbing all over the tables lol!! RZHbyYi.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    @sarabeth2984 , lots of room for cats in that house :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I know right! I was laughing the entire time! They have like 5 cats now lol.
    I'm upset because Bess is not faithful! She flirts with every Male sim she can, even queued up one for Ciana's younger brother. She's got romance with Ciana's dad now. I'm waiting for her to get her last promotion to top her career and I'm going to kill her.

I hate it for Ciana because she is currently pregnant with their next child, and Bengee will be aging to young adult next week. Thankfully. Gemma and Remington are children and can take care of themselves. Bess has got to pay!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Liberty stepped up her game today and has taken the lead in the race to win Travis Scott's romantic affections.
    6rnE80t.png
    Mean while Summer was busy bonding with the bees.
    7y6FMkg.png
    And the flower bunny.
    wnIU9B8.png
    So far it's still a close race. I can't help thinking Liberty is a better match for Travis but he does seem to have chemistry with Summer.
    I decided to divorce Ciana and Bess, because Bess kept on flirting with everyone! She did a flirty introduction on her own with Ciana's best friend, Ava. I moved Bess out, instead of killing her, with one of her love interests. The baby was born. A little boy named Grayson. Gemma has two childhood friends and we are working on more. She's currently home sick.

Remington has one childhood friend and we are working on getting him more, as well. Bengee ages next week and has a girlfriend named Riley. Not sure what I'm going to do with him. I think I might have him stay home and help Ciana with the kids.
    @sarabeth2984 What a great idea to 'test the waters' if you will!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think my building projects that I have been working on will do better in here, so thanks for making this thread :)
    Anyway, my latest builds were these:

A festival ground (wasn't done when I took the pic)
    26-5-20-1-03-48.png
    25-5-20-23-58-54.png

A nectar bar for those fancy sims or perhaps another twist for a date-night idea
    21-5-20-15-45-24.png
    21-5-20-12-27-53.png

My Malibu Condo complex site for celebrities that can't afford to live in the hills of SDV
    6-5-20-11-28-15.png

A little french bookstore + flower shop in WB to match the other apartments I placed there
    3-5-20-11-13-45.png

A daycare where I will have my mummy-club meet up to chat, knit and have their kids play with each other
    30-4-20-23-39-38.png
    Nice builds!
    I don't have pictures this time. But to sum it up, John stopped by on the 'holiday' mentioning to Rebecca that he couldn't stay away. Sarah Jane, decided to call John's younger brother and let him know she has feelings for Bob, and did he feel the same way? I was in that household so I could have him answer no. I'm not at all happy about this craziness. Later on, still in the same household, Sarah Jane is suddenly there and playing cards with John, his mother and other brother, Valentine, Jr. . I took that moment in time to use MCCC to change Bob's relationship with Sarah Jane, just in case, to Friends Only. I'm hoping that will put an end to the very inappropriate conversations between these two. When I get that chance I'll do the same between John and Rebecca. I have no qualms with them all being friends, but that's all it can ever be. And I don't want Sarah Jane to be miserable, after she marries John. In all of my other ventures with my ancestral game saves, John and Sarah Jane absolutely dote on each other. So, why not this one? Your guess is as good as mine. Not happily today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top