Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions Pt 2

Let's hear your confessions or secrets for TS4 >:)

1. If I get bored with my current household I will make my sim have an affair and destroy other household families.
2. I like to kidnap sims who are walking past my homes( right click and add to family) , put them in a dungeon, make them either constant paint or write books to add to my sims funds, and then kill them off.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My sims current partner was married when she met him so I invited his wife over for a "pool party" where she was the only guest and there was a wall around the pool :)
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have played a serial killer sim using violent mod.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Back in sims 3, my kids babysitter stole the dads motorcycle. So, he secretly wooed her, stole it back and dumped her.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    When I played the 100 baby challenge, I locked all the toddlers in a basement dungeon with only beds and a few popcorn machines (popcorn doesn't spoil, toddlers can grab it autonomously from the popcorn machine and you get loads of servings at once). My matriarch only entered the dungeon to cook more popcorn when a machine became empty, otherwise the toddlers were totally ignored and only permitted to leave the dungeon when their birthday arrived and they aged up into children.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    I may or may not have downloaded a bunch of townies from the gallery like Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Captain America, Will Smith, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, the characters from Inside Out, the cast of Ocean's 11, Harry Potter and his friends, etc etc--basically filled Newcrest up with cool houses and interesting characters/celebs. Then I created three female sims: The psychopath, the golddigger, and the innocent one. I also made another household with a male cop who would trap people in a room with a cowplant until the died and harvested their life essence to stay immortal.

Four generations later and the psychopath is married to Aquaman after killing his wife (Kida from Atlantis) and their kids, has four kids with him, and is currently trying to poison him. The golddigger has at least 18 kids with the Grim Reaper, Thor, Captain America (Whom her daughter with the Reaper ended up marrying), Vlad (to steal his money of course), and a whole host of others. And she's a vampire now and completely immortal but she's living in Sulani... The innocent one ended up marrying Princess Jasmine (Stole her from Aladdin) and they adopted three kids and two dogs, and lived happily ever after until they died from old age... their great grand kids are now involved with the great grand kids of the other two OG sims. Every once in a while, the cop shows up and causes some mischief in someone's life to keep things interesting.

It's my best save because I'm not worried about anything being perfect (besides the perfectly manicured graveyard) and it's so much fun causing mayhem everywhere. I burned the Landgraab mansion down with a SummerFest Firework Show Spectacular, convinced Alexander Goth and Luna Villareal to get married, trapped one of their kids in a basement to paint forever, forced Snow White to take care of seven toddlers (which all got taken away because she was not a great mom), then had her evil stepmother force her into marriage with The Hulk, with whom she actually ended up falling in love with, but then Black Widow got super jealous and killed her and the Hulk was so sad the he instantly turned into a ghost (Totally not with the help of MCCC ;) and now is the keeper of graveyard #3.

There's a lot more that happened but the drama never ends because when I run out of characters, I find more on the gallery or pull characters from my other saves to participate in the ruckus. It's nice not being restricted by rotational play
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    I have many households I haven't played with for a long time.

I have a group of upgrade men in my library. They have Handy trait, so they can instantly upgrade objects with all the upgrades they have. After their work is done, they'll get deleted.
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    In my current save, which is a challenge, my sim had to reach level 10 of the get to work-Police-career. I bought him the observant-reward and suddenly I realized that because he became friends immediately with everyone he introduced himself he could ask for a 2000§-credit..... >:) he introduced him to witnesses and perps.... he earned more through that than with his job.... I think I do not need to mention that he does never pay back, do I? he also used the data available to him through his job to find the winner of the lottery >:) had her move in and then she found herself in a dungeon responsible for washing the clothing....

The same sim also found out he has a kid with a female co-worker... I wanted the kid to live with him so he asked the mother to move in, when the menu appeared to move sims between households.... I found out that I could „steal“ the child and the money without having to deal with the mother.... so I did.... >:)

In general I like my game nice and sweet and clean, but sometimes there need to be a foul apple among all the others... I think he will not reach the elder state. Finally I can not accept crime winning.... and I need tombstones for my graveyard but first I have to figure out what I do with his three kids.... they should not know about what their father did... they should become good kids, good at school, nice characters and have happy families.... until a foul apple comes along again...

Oh I forgot to mention what happened with the mother of his first child.... she fell in the exotic watergarden (or whatever it is called in english) which was stocked with sharks.... she was the first tombstone on the graveyard....

This experience taught me some new things about the game I did not know before.... and learning new things is good, right? B)
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2020
    oopps
    Post edited by JueJue on
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    My sim is a very nice person who gives money to her friends and shower them with gifts. Some items started going missing in her house. One day she found a klepto friend in action, stealing a box of kleenex.

Needless to say, the klepto ceased to exist after -- over some tissue. Hah!
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited June 2020
    This is sims 2 but does it still count?
    I made a renowned womens fashion store thats sells really expensive clothes (70% markup!!). Theres a secret underground basement with a slave/sweat shop where all the workers sew the clothes. The worst part? The employees dont even get a discount. :#
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I disable my Sims reproductive abilities. I don't even want simulated children. lol I don't dislike children, I just like it better when they go home with someone. 😆
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    I am constantly restarting the very same families. Over and over and over again. Have done this since Sims 4 release. My bad. My Sims don't woohoo before marriage and they don't have affairs. I know, boringsville for some, but I have fun.

Back in Sims 3 I got so frustrated at the lack of random deaths, that I decided to sacrifice Aaron Cantrell. He was the fix-It Sim in the household. I didn't have him mop the floor before he fixed the dishwasher. But, he managed without harm. Much later on, his celebrity brother didn't mop up the flood on his lawn prior to fixing the broken spa. Does he get a pass? No, he dies. Go figure!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    I bulldozed the Harris family home and left them a tent, bush and cooler after they yelled at my interior designer and didn't pay her
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    In Sims 3, when a Sim needed to die for whatever reason, I would build a basement death room. It would be just large enough for a fireplace, a bunch of cheap rugs, and a couple cheap chairs. I would have the Sim walk in, remove the door, and have them stoke the fire and warm themselves until a fire started. Then I would go up to ground level and turn off the volume to pretend I wasn't doing what I was doing. :(
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    I buy game packs and expansions and then don't use them. I haven't touched the supernatural one or the winter sports one or strangerville or icky living or get famous. I never live in any neighborhoods other than the first 2 and newcrest. I play Sims 4 as if it were Sims 2 except with aging off.
  • ChalpyChalpy Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't buy anything until they release a new life state and then I catch up on my collection at once. It means I save a fair bit of money though as, instead of buying the packs as they come out, I buy most packs while they're on sale. My last purchase was Island Living. Once they release another, I'll catch up again.
    I dress all female NPCs in lingerie and put costumes on the male ones, Benny Hill style.
    Am I a bad man? 👺

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    I can't handle challenges that revolve around killing your Sims. If a Sim meets their end of old age, or because of an accident (say, becoming Enraged, Hysterical, or Mortified without my input), so be it, but I can't bring myself to lead them to their doom, and I've felt horrible on the occasions where I have. I gave up the Black Widow Challenge for this reason.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited July 2021
    I can't handle challenges that revolve around killing your Sims. If a Sim meets their end of old age, or because of an accident (say, becoming Enraged, Hysterical, or Mortified without my input), so be it, but I can't bring myself to lead them to their doom, and I've felt horrible on the occasions where I have. I gave up the Black Widow Challenge for this reason.
    Same here. I started the Black Widow Challenge twice and failed on both of them. In the first one I couldn't even kill the first husband, I just changed it to a normal gameplay save. Then on the second try I decided to make my Black Widow only pursue horrible Sims and I downloaded some evil, mean and child hating Sims from the gallery. I thought it would be easier. During the first marriage my Sims mean husband was yelling at her quite often, so I thought it was easy to drown him in their pool, but it was actually awful. I managed to do it, but it was very disturbing. The second husband who was evil and jealous slapped her in the face when he found her cheating, so I decided to try to make him even more angry and try to kill him that way. It worked and the husband collapsed with being enraged. It was just too much for me, I felt sorry for him even if he was horrible. That's where I ended my Black Widow Challenge. Never again.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I play rotationally and will delete most relationships my sims gain when I'm not playing them, because I don't want to have random people bothering them. There are two types of sims in my game: the ones I like and don't mind interracting with, and placeholders, whose only purpose is to fill careers and feed my vampires.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    edited July 2021
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    I disable my Sims reproductive abilities. I don't even want simulated children. lol I don't dislike children, I just like it better when they go home with someone. 😆

Sorry, this made me chuckle. Reminded me of something my late father said years ago. He liked being a grandparent because if the child/baby got fussy, he could just hand them off to the parents. :*

I should also add that back in Sims3, my then Superstar (Rock Star) finally found a Sim that he surely thought was the One. (I always create mates for my Sims that I create to play.) However, this one somehow was not a nice Sim. (I did not make her this way, nor did I give her any Traits to cause her to be so evil.) However, the family all got together for Gift Giving Day, and although she was newly engaged to Rock Star, that didn't prevent her from openly flirting with the husband of Rock Star's only sister. IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY. Of course this was humiliating and I instantly removed her to the Bin. She's still there to this day.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    I get my Sims to have children purely out of curiosity as to what the offspring would look like from two different Sims and to see how much genetic variation there is with each new child. I usually then get bored with the children once they appear, have a play around with looks in CAS and quickly age them up (sim babies, toddlers and even the children are just too needy!)

With most of my sims who have had children, I ended up missing the times when they were all just single young adults and have started a few new saves with them in that stage again.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited July 2021
    I still haven't had sim die of old age in sims 4 because i either make them immortal or they die by other means before that...

hoping to kill someone by old age soon... though in this setting it seems more unnatural cause no one else is aging to death :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I dress all female NPCs in lingerie and put costumes on the male ones, Benny Hill style.
    Am I a bad man? 👺

No, in fact I like your style
    Am I a bad man? 👺

No, in fact I like your style

Well, I'll wait for a few females to agree with you before I'll feel better. Men are, of course, biased on a matter like this.

Confession... I recently learned my builds are not as good as I hoped they were. 🥺
    Confession... I think I have a problem with needing to be great at something, even when I'm still inexperienced at it.
    Confession... I think I tell people too many things about me.

ntq84Hk.jpg