Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the funniest Sims Texts you've ever gotten?

DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
What is the funniest sims texts you've ever gotten? Mine is the one down below. It might not look funny but it is. This is an example of how when girls see their enemy, they pretend to be nice. This is a text from Clarissa Goth, who is my sim's (named Richard) ex-girlfriend and baby mama, to his twin girls Emily and Erika Goth. Clarissa texted Siya Datta, who is Richard's new girlfriend who lives with them. I think this is gold. Do you have a better one? Please post it!
QBHC2fX.png

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I play Lilith Vatore; she's a two-star celebrity for her painting and has the Public Number quirk. Twice, she's got those texts saying how incredibly hot she is. Both times have been from fan Sims from other series who are both canonically queer (Doc Yewll from Defiance, and Pearl from Steven Universe).

wZgW1hR.png

Lilith Vatore: Lesbian Icon :sunglasses:
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    Oh my gosh! That is so funny!!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    It's always hilarious when your sim befriends another sim, and a text message from one of their parents, siblings or their spouse describe them as "pretty cool". xD
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    My Sims spouse passed away of old age and the next day she gets a call inviting her to dinner for a date because he "can't get her out of his mind lately" lol
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My sim got this text from her father.

6LMPKG3.png

Talk about rude. :D
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    My sim got this text from her father.

6LMPKG3.png

Talk about rude. :D

OMG 🤣 Thanks for believing in me, Dad
  • Toddly13Toddly13 Posts: 42 Member
    During my 100 baby challenge, my sim gets a ton of texts congratulating her on her new babies and new relationships from all of her previous partners... that she's still dating. They're really oblivious.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    My sim got a text from her brother asking her to go to the romance fesitval with him which really grossed me out as usually the texts have come from friends or sims they have a romantic relationship with. Both of them are happily married to their childhood sweetheart sims too.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    it's kinda funny whenever you get a new job or a promotion and they'll just say "congrats" like??? how you find out?
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    These were love letters in TS3 but my guy opened up to about 30 of them. Half of them were from my own wife asking me out, the other half were all my female coworkers who I thought were just friends lol apparently they wanted more
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
    edited June 2020
    These were love letters in TS3 but my guy opened up to about 30 of them. Half of them were from my own wife asking me out, the other half were all my female coworkers who I thought were just friends lol apparently they wanted more

Haha! That happens to me allllllll the time!
    edited June 2020
    Another one I got was this: (Sorry for the bad picture!)
    fmCrxkl.png
    This random stray went into my house and I had my sim leash him to get him outside and then unleash it. I teleported my sim back inside then locked the doors for all dogs. Then at like 12:53 am (in game) this came up. I guess the dog can talk???
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    DeDeplus3 wrote: »
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png

How the heck did you get that one? is it a mod or vanilla?
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Newest patch adds prank calls
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Well, only things I can bring here is family pets reminding children through phone that curfew is about to start.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png

I've got this one too, the answer when I hang up was hilarious. The joke was then on them. :D
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Mortimer is a strange one. This is after a text where he tells another of my sims that she turned into a banana in his dream....
    DjocT39.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Not mine, found this on reddit.
    39070192kl.jpg
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    A very tech savvy, socially aware, toddler. :joy:

Is-this-suppsed-to-happen.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2020
    The weirdest text I got was my sims family member asking them out to dinner after a family member died.
    109072913_1229212254088777_5291938034764006894_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=9RoOrwuuP34AX-EJ1gm&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=987aa57c2ca41c55deea510e111af4f9&oe=5F3E9D13
    Post edited by pepperjax1230 on
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png

How the heck did you get that one? is it a mod or vanilla?

That wasn't with a mod! I was kind of freaked out because that had never happened to me! But it turned out to be a prank call :/
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png

Scary, weird and intriguing at the same time. 😅 Now I wish there were more stuff like that happening in TS4 - Maybe in a supernatural/halloween themed GP/EP...?
    edited July 2020
    Ummmm ok?
    beCNk4x.png

Scary, weird and intriguing at the same time. 😅 Now I wish there were more stuff like that happening in TS4 - Maybe in a supernatural/halloween themed GP/EP...?

Yes! Maybe something like Spooky Stuff but more in depth! With ghost hunters and Ouija boards! Maybe if your sim used the Ouija board there would be a 10% chance of them getting possessed (kind of like with MCCC where you can set a risky woohoo percent in sims 4 settings) That would be fun! And maybe the Grim Reaper could have some more gameplay options like playing as him or you can go with him to a secret world where the dead sims are and you can try to bring them back by completing Grim's challenges.

And there could be more traits like "Morbid" and the description would be something like "This sim loves death. Anything from ghosts to grim, this sim is fascinated. If this sim watches another sim die, there is a chance of a focused moodlet and if they see Grim, then there is a high chance of an inspired moodlet." or "Scaredy Cat" "This sim hates ghoulies and ghosties! Steer clear of any Ouija Boards, ghosts, or graveyards! If taken to a graveyard or going near someone's grave they will try to vacate the premises immediately. They are also most likely to get egged on Halloween."

There could also be a new lot type, "Graveyard" where you can put your sims' graves, and other sims' graves will spawn there autonomously. With new actions like "mourning" and you could leave flowers there etc.

Also with new events, like funerals and a Halloween event, so if you don't have seasons you can still have a Halloween. I know there are mods for a funeral event but many players computers can't handle mods and console players can't have then so... :/
    That would be a GP/EP that I would be very excited to play! (I'm reading this now and realizing that this doesn't sound anything like spooky stuff!) :lol: