Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Logic (happy thread)

2...Next

Comments

• TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Tots like to place things just about everywhere fine by me parents clean up after them, but for some reason I give them tablets they have something with a free space for it and no matter where their room is they simply must go to the furthest coffee table they can find to set the tablet down. I have started giving them their own coffee table.

This was bugging me so much I had to find a mod that changes this and defaults sims to put tablets, sketch pads, and musical instruments into their inventory. Because it would make too much sense for this to be the deafult un-modded behavior...
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Going behind the bar at any pub is totally fine. Try that in real life and see what happens. :lol:
  • idkidkidkidk Posts: 75 Member
    My sim's energy was on red, so i sent them to bed. He gets in,falls asleep and seconds later wakes up to pass out next to the bed... :|
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    When you try to get your lazy Sim to sleep in the bed and he goes against your wishes & keeps waking up .....only to decide later to fall asleep at a restaurant at the dinner table (1st Pic).....OR his own daughter's wedding (2nd pic).....LOL

ZTbyjuF.png

lZlTfkh.png

(This was my first time playing a lazy Sim....I had no idea they would just fall asleep anywhere...anytime, any place, except the bed when you tell them to LOL)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sim's hunger is in the red. There is a pot of gumbo close by. What does Sim do? They make a batch of oatmeal cookies. Eat them? No. They place them on the coffee table. Then they grab a bowl of gumbo. But before sitting down at the table - gosh, that counter IS smelly. Hmm, I better sit on the other side of the table instead. Closer to the smelly counter. Now, we eat!

:D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Nindigo wrote: »
    Sim's hunger is in the red. There is a pot of gumbo close by. What does Sim do? They make a batch of oatmeal cookies. Eat them? No. They place them on the coffee table. Then they grab a bowl of gumbo. But before sitting down at the table - gosh, that counter IS smelly. Hmm, I better sit on the other side of the table instead. Closer to the smelly counter. Now, we eat!

:D

I'm surprised they didn't choose to clean the table first as well. :lol:
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Sim is super hungry - in the red
    Click Auto-Solve
    (Leftovers are in the fridge)
    Sim - "Hmmmmm I'm gonna grab a bowl of peas"
    😕
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EZgpSL6U0AA7xTo.jpg
    "Hmmmm I'm pretty hungry, but I also really want to cast a spell on her.... Wait a minute ... Unless I do both at the same time!" 😏
  • FunnyCidesFunnyCides Posts: 107 Member
    Have a teen Sim eating his breakfast and cue up for him to take a jog before school. He takes the plate of food with him jogging and finishes eating when he gets back home...
    I have a short-lived memory, so I'm happy the game gives me the whole speech about how nothing that requires water and electricity will work every time I return to my off the grid lot. :smiley: