Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kpoploversims77Kpoploversims77 Posts: 1 New Member
    Im sorry im in the wrong forum section but I need help. So im having a problem with my sims 4 disk on console how do I fix it? I tried using a washcloth with luke warm water to clean it but it didn't work.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Thank you so much for your wonderful support @masajo , @Sandraelle and @romagi1 . Really appreciate you taking the time to comment 🤗😀
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Love Birdsong Homestead @Sandraelle . Perfect name for this home. I can just imagine relaxing on that porch and enjoying nature. And your interiors are spot on as usual. A welcoming home for sim families. Well done! <3
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Im sorry im in the wrong forum section but I need help. So im having a problem with my sims 4 disk on console how do I fix it? I tried using a washcloth with luke warm water to clean it but it didn't work.

I'm sorry I don't know much about disk issues. Maybe you can find help here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @becks1112 , I have your modern farmhouse ready. :)

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

I did the open concept plan with the living room and dining room open to the kitchen, with the master suite on the main floor, and the 3 kids' bedrooms and bathroom on the 2nd floor. I also thought it would be nice to give you a pool bath, so I included an extra 1/2 bath and an outdoor shower that is only accessed from outdoors.

Just some FYI's --
    • In the pictures you will see a buydebug bowl on the counter that looks like glass, which is actually ice (I used NRAAS "sculptify" option to get this effect), however, I discovered that it melts, lol, so when you download it, it will have a wooden version. (Just thought I'd explain in case you noticed this small detail, lol).
    • And as you requested, the basement is just one big room with no walls for you to furnish as you like, and I just left empty planter bowls in the greenhouse so your sims can plant what they want.

Everything is all upgraded as well. If you have any questions about anything, just let me know. Enjoy!

Pu48EJn.jpg

Thanks so much! Can't wait to download and take a tour!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Love Birdsong Homestead @Sandraelle . Perfect name for this home. I can just imagine relaxing on that porch and enjoying nature. And your interiors are spot on as usual. A welcoming home for sim families. Well done! <3

Thank you much @soocoolsim! The birdsong name came to me because I used those lights with the birds on top at the front sidewalk, lol. They're so tiny you can barely see them though, lol. :)
  • Options
    @becks1112 , you are very welcome. I hope you enjoy playing in the home. Feel free to post pictures when you get your basement finished - I am curious what you'll do with it, lol. Have fun! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful modern farmhouse @Sandraelle love the layout and cosy interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful modern farmhouse @Sandraelle love the layout and cosy interior design :)

Thank you so much @masajo! :)
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 25 Member
    Sim/Household
    Username: KTZ
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: White
    Hair color: Brown
    Aspiration​: Random
    ​Bonus Trait: Random
    Traits: Random
    Name desired (optional): Random
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? : All
    Link to reference pics (optional): Would prefer to provide them in a private message if that's ok?
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Yes,please
    Additional instructions? Like stated above.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2020
    @PoshK1tty. Nathaniel And Emelia are ready!

Traits: Emelia ~ (Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic, Family-Orientated, Great Kisser, Star Quality), Nathaniel ~ (Ambitious, Family-Orientated, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic, Brave) ~ Lots of skills and some reward points for you to use. DNA Request for PoshK1tty ~ no cc or cap ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

9UdnMHj.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9383594

More pics and info: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469020/#Comment_17469020
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 25 Member
    > @KTZ said:
    > Sim/Household
    > Username: KTZ
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Gender: Female
    > Age: Young Adult
    > Skin color: White
    > Hair color: Brown
    > Aspiration​: Random
    > ​Bonus Trait: Random
    > Traits: Random
    > Name desired (optional): Random
    > Which EPs and SPs do you have? : All
    > Link to reference pics (optional): Would prefer to provide them in a private message if that's ok?
    > Is communication required before the creator begins work? Yes,please
    > Additional instructions? Like stated above.
    >
    > Thanks in advance :)

I just realized I'm in the wrong thread :neutral: sorry about that I meant to post this in the Sims4 thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @romagi1, copying what I just wrote in your showcase thread:

Your sim couple came out gorgeous. You are so amazing at your sim-a-like creations and getting their features just right. I love their outfits too! Well done!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic work with Nathaniel And Emelia, love their outfits :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    marcod10marcod10 Posts: 1 New Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: marcod10
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Sandraelle (but im a big fan of every creator here)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Mediterranean, if possible with a touch of Mexican style/patterns/tiles.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 10
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Neutral, no kids
    Number of bathrooms: 10
    Favorite color schemes: white, beige, light and dark wood, orange tile roofs
    Colors you dislike: In general pastel colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: All
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunlit Tides
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.thepinnaclelist.com/design/emerald-cay-estate-providenciales-turks-and-caicos-islands/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like it as simmilar as possible to the one in the link, that means the sea area too, but with room for improvisation ;)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? not required
    Additional instructions? I would like to add that the tennis court is one of the musts of this home. This is a tricky residential lot, since I'm not that skilled, I came here to ask the experts. Please and thank you DNA, you guys are the best!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Gorgeous houses @soocoolsim and @Sandraelle <3<3

That couple looks really awesome as always @romagi1 <3
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Awesome couple @romagi1 . But I'll say she needs stockings with her sleepwear! :)

I can't wait to get them in my game as well. Maybe they will meet up with Felicity and Oliver? :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    PoshK1ttyPoshK1tty Posts: 10 New Member
    > @romagi1 said:
    > @PoshK1tty. Nathaniel And Emelia are ready!
    >
    > Traits: Emelia ~ (Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic, Family-Orientated, Great Kisser, Star Quality), Nathaniel ~ (Ambitious, Family-Orientated, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic, Brave) ~ Lots of skills and some reward points for you to use. DNA Request for PoshK1tty ~ no cc or cap ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9383594
    >
    > More pics and info: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469020/#Comment_17469020

Great work as always. This is perfect. Can't wait to use them
  • Options
    @marcod10 Hello! Welcome to the forums and our thread. I've added your request to our Open Request list. We change threads each month, so your info will move with us. Please let me know if you have any questions about the claim process. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our April thread is now closed. Please join us on our May thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png