Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

Comments

• AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    If they do tease a new gamepack does anyone have any ideas as to what it would be?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    If a game pack release this month it has to be announced at least 2 weeks before, but I remember one of the game packs being announced only one week before release..I think its StrangVille?

I hope it's not the case with this one..3 full months with no contents is too much..I hope we dont have to wait to April

April will be dry cause of their fiscal.
    If they do tease a new gamepack does anyone have any ideas as to what it would be?

Possibly Generations or a Romance Pack.
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member

Ooh maybe we'll get the heart-shaped bed back!
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member

I want a generations pack... or even a childhood game pack.
    Well I'm sorry to say there is No Trailer Today. Next Week I guess.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Quarantine began today in our country, Czech Republic. So I was hoping the new content for the sims would be fun, when I do not go at work or at the school...
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member

Don't the trailers usually drop around 11:00 pacific time? That would be 19:00 where I live, I think that's the time they usually post teasers and trailers, I might be mistaken though. If I am right though there still is a chance for today. We'll see in a few minutes. :sweat_smile:
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Quarantine began today in our country, Czech Republic. So I was hoping the new content for the sims would be fun, when I do not go at work or at the school...

:o Sorry to hear that. Here in Germany I can still go to work but everybody is preparing for quarantine.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Nindl wrote: »

Don't the trailers usually drop around 11:00 pacific time? That would be 19:00 where I live, I think that's the time they usually post teasers and trailers, I might be mistaken though. If I am right though there still is a chance for today. We'll see in a few minutes. :sweat_smile:

Yes.
    Nindl wrote: »

Normal is 10am pacific which has past but they ve been coming out several hrs earlier.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Well 🐸🐸🐸🐸 still nothing??
    The fact that there is also no regular patch gives hope that they wait for a pre-pack patch at the end of the month.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member

:o Sorry to hear that. Here in Germany I can still go to work but everybody is preparing for quarantine.
    It is only for schools for now, and they stop all action with 99 people up. But I work at school, so I am at home. I am very sad that they cancelled William Shatner (Captain Kirk) in Prague.... But it is necessery evil, because the coronavirus is not ok :(

It is only for schools for now, and they stop all action with 99 people up. But I work at school, so I am at home. I am very sad that they cancelled William Shatner (Captain Kirk) in Prague.... But it is necessery evil, because the coronavirus is not ok :(

This is all very depressing, I'm especially worried for my 75 years old parents.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Ok so no Maxis Monthly. It would be weird if they would do a gamepack anouncement without a Maxis Monthly. And if april would really be a month without any packs.. ehm wth! That would be way too long. Just an anouncement in April would not cover 3 months without any news also.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    do you guys think the coronavirus is why we aren't getting any news ?
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Certainly not, a time when all of Europe stays at home would be a perfect moment for new dlc.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Certainly not, a time when all of Europe stays at home would be a perfect moment for new dlc.

thats just it though maybe the people that make dlc are staying home as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited March 2020

thats just it though maybe the people that make dlc are staying home as well

Depends on what sort of setup they have at home and if they can access the necessary files remotely. The good/bad thing about working on virtual assets in this day and age is that working remotely is an option. I've done some (non-gaming) product testing for someone who lives in China, for example.

(I was going to say that Covid-19 only hit California in the last week, but then I remembered that they outsource a lot of the modeling to groups in China.)
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I'm going to guess not any time soon and spare myself the daily disappointment of hoping "today might be the day."
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

No I don't.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited March 2020

doubt it, companies like EA probably have the ability to have people work from home anyways even if they do shut down their offices for a little while
    cheescaeks wrote: »

doubt it, companies like EA probably have the ability to have people work from home anyways even if they do shut down their offices for a little while

Someone mentioned it might be because their trying to line it up were console and pc gets it 1 week apart or on the same day. I surely hope this is the case. Consoles got Tiny Living only 2 weeks after PC.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    Okay everyone round 100 of hoping for game pack teaser. Let’s go!