Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

Comments

• Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    hoping for a teaser on monday especially cause its spring break for me right now so i can watch the trailer drop live on tuesday

i love waking up and having a cup of coffee when they do the premieres on youtube

I am from Europe, central, so for me it is evening of the day. I HOPE! After work, after study, I sit on my computer and check the news...
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    A vacation/resort pack would be perfect right about now.

I think the survey we got about hotels and mountain activities is too recent for a pack including it to be ready yet.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well it's Monday. We shall see later Today.
  • Options
    CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Cladriah wrote: »

Hope so! Family needs more attention...
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member

I don't know, looks like a marketing thing to me.
  • Options

Since they just put that up I think it's legit we ll be getting a Generations Teaser Today.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Since they just put that up I think it's legit we ll be getting a Generations Teaser Today.

don't think so there's a girl in an ea add underneath that tweet that says she didn't like her family so she made a new one #playwithlife
    so it doesn't seem like a hint it seems more like ea is trying to well I'm not really sure what but it gives me an icky feeling
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Do you see this tweet now? Have they erased it or i'm not seeing it somehow...?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited March 2020

don't think so there's a girl in an ea add underneath that tweet that says she didn't like her family so she made a new one #playwithlife
    so it doesn't seem like a hint it seems more like ea is trying to well I'm not really sure what but it gives me an icky feeling

Same here, I really don't recommend having a mindset that you are not liking your family in real life so you are instead creating a virtual one in the sims.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I hope it is a generations pack.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    Do you see this tweet now? Have they erased it or i'm not seeing it somehow...?

The tweet is still there.
  • Options
    I've found the tweet. And man... does it gets a lot of hate...? They say the forums are bad? That's a bunch of hate over there...
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member

This is a marketing thing. There’s a meme generator on the website. It tells you to post your meme with #playwithlife. So yeah... it’s their new marketing campaign.
  • Options
    It's almost 11 30am Eastern and nothing yet.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope it is a generations pack.

me too, but I'd rather see Generations as an EP and a dedicated romance/wedding/baby shower (with updated babies) GP beforehand. or a an active teacher career with playable school and preteens! (sorry, can't shut up about it, need to get the word out there haha).
  • Options
    No Teaser yet but they could still release up to 1pm Eastern. I'm having my doubts though.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It's almost 11 30am Eastern and nothing yet.

Typically in the UK the teasers drop at 6pm, so I'm remaining hopeful for another two hours
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member

I've seen some other people on the forums mention that they suspect showtime might be the next pack. I can't remember the reason but this sort of fits in

Not my preferred theme personally, but I'm hoping for some news either way
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

I've seen some other people on the forums mention that they suspect showtime might be the next pack. I can't remember the reason but this sort of fits in

Oh no, we need desperately something for normal everyday life and not another fame-instagram-social-media-party-pack.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2020
    Yea I don't want another fameish party pack at this point in time. Although I would love a showtime I'm much more interested in things that will add some much needed danger or spice to this game first. So desperate I was dreaming we got an apocalyptic pack 😂😂😂 but I'll be happy even if it's generations with tons of kid stuff or much needed romance.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I've found the tweet. And man... does it gets a lot of hate...? They say the forums are bad? That's a bunch of hate over there...

Yeah, Twitter is a cesspool.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

Uch I hope we get a teaser finally instead of all these hashtag-generators.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have never heard of any of the influencers in their marketing campaign ... I'm so old ... :'(