Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Engles

Comments

• DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    edited December 2019
    cSLAP9G.png
    PDApnFC.png
    California has an audition today, and when she was gone, I got some cute pictures of Whiskers!
    YkFdUnu.png
    lJG3cQ8.png
    GGG2sJX.png
    ewW7K8X.png
    3WIzPNj.png
    California's back and she got the job!
    2VCwWgG.png
    After a cup of tea, she is ready to go out to celebrate! She decided to go to the Spice Festival and meets her new friend, Holly.
    KLLhPSY.png
    pojycrI.png
    Holly is very bizzare, but so is California, so they are perfect friends.
    35r2Vlc.png
    LMBCIgr.png
    DOmStIS.png
    California makes the wierdest faces/poses!
    lJN8jGI.png
    I23y9k5.png
    WisSORC.png
    nEPtOrJ.png
    Post edited by DeDeplus3 on
    edited December 2019
    California did a great job as a bunny in her TV show gig, so she takes Holly,and her director to a nice dinner.
    img
    Sic1DHb.png
    lPi88tC.png
    UvbV04K.png
    HRV0SNt.png
    X5FTorA.png
    ilyJW4b.png
    After their nice dinner, at home, California decorates her tree. A nice evening!
    7qOwtVI.png
    For Winterfest, the next day, California throws a dance party, and tries challenging Holly to a dance battle. It doesn't go so well! :lol:
    2uRckin.png
    P97q9tc.png
    On the first day of Spring, Richard has to make two birthday cakes! The twins are aging up!
    Gx82p4d.png
    But before their party, Emily and Erika are causing trouble!
    N7thx9Q.png
    euIRT90.png
    Party Time!!!
    aiEUAdT.png
    wLeE0hg.png
    And here are the now child twins! Emily is kind of quiet, and has kept her hair long. She likes to draw and play her violin.
    tNgnDCP.png
    Erika, on the other hand, has cut her hair shorter (As you can see I am LOVING the new update!) and is as crazy wild as she was as a toddler! Erika has also joined the scouts. Even though they are children now, and very different, they are still BFFs!
    11q4ek9.png
    lEqzmUk.png
    x3Qj0a4.png
    DRLa09V.png
    Richard wants them to have very good grades, so he helps them with their homework. This is kind of a bore for Erika, but Emily doesn't mind seeing as she wants to go to university when she is older.
    UvipOBu.png
    tNYQ3Df.png
    xYjBDzP.png
    Gem is pregnant! The family goes to Granite Falls to relax before a newborn makes everything crazy! The first afternoon, they just relax near their cabin. Myles has gotten into herbalism, and is excited to catch some cool bugs, and wild plants.
    YYzbD6s.png
    7yaJLE7.png
    C2TJdlB.png
    Ok, Everly...
    hSQOcCm.png
    Today they are going to a nerby park to have some fun! Myles goes off to catch some bugs.
    0tCk4sl.png
    MNbOcwy.png
    sVCRnEf.png
    psdn2wZ.png
    MIvEUQX.png
    It's their first rainy day in Granite Falls. It's not ideal, they have a super tiny cabin, one bedroom and one bathroom, for two adults and two toddlers. Morning sickness is real for Gem this pregnancy :grimace:
    WjTahxV.png
    UeTSLZD.jpg
    jXYB4hU.png
    Myles is the one who doesn't mind walking Apollo in the rain!
    siCPlwK.png
    Even when it's raining, the scenery is beautiful. At home, Diana is really not being calm! But Everly is being the angel!
    OdFDBmu.png
    hvh0vVL.png
    EEiJ6Uc.png
    Apollo is magic! He makes everyone nicer!
    ffZjSdv.png
    GIMgLVf.png
    J19UnX6.png
    I can just imagine them talking about how happy they are to put the kids to bed!
    7231Mzc.png
    APOLLO NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    EMQpcAo.png
    This morning, Myles is grilling up some fruit cobbler for a nice breakfast while his family is still asleep. They have planned to spend the whole day outside.
    2IUPGxW.png
    fwFKMaE.png
    u8e6a51.png
    The parents fish, and the little ones play with their toys.
    iP8DSvE.png
    Not quite, Myles!
    4X5Sofr.png
    Even if you're on vacation, you can't escape the diapers.
    MOoJ40a.png
    mmxIMBI.png
    While Diana and Everly talk to a bear, Myles and Gem get to have some alone time to talk.
    C2kzHzA.png
    88np7KS.png
    pQNxM56.png
    And the bear joins them for lunch :expressionless:
    iSOTdhi.png
    The family just hangs out at the cabin and enjoys their last day.
    H3Uwn5F.png
    wTHkndU.png
    T1iEGNr.png
    Well...it was going to be this peaceful, but with this family, something always goes wrong.
    ixFCsj1.png
    1Hlw3HT.png
    They come home the next day to welcome baby Dillon!
    6CrqQz5.png
    edited January 2020
    7ja1sm7.png
    Holly has invited California out to a cafè! Thenout of NOWHERE Holly starts flirting with California. And this was out of nowhere I was so surprised.
    GVeUIOV.png
    farNbpN.png
    But of course, since Holly is a B-Lister, there are always people crowded around them. :expressionless:
    And then this happens...
    6H6y0nH.png
    4jZm68I.png
    Like I said. People always watching. If I could insert an eye rolling emoji, I would use it here.
    But actually, I kind of hoped they would end up together, but I was going to leave it up to the sims. I guess I know what California wants now. <3 When she gets home she just makes a few videos for her channel. She is getting better and better, and her videos often turn out to be excellent quality.
    efgin25.png
    w6v11cg.png
    edited January 2020
    For Meet-A-Celebrity Day, California goes and practices her guitar, and Thorne Bailey gives her a tip!
    aPB8lK8.png

She also gets to talk to him for a bit!
    ZsEFzYn.png

But there aren't a lot of other things to do so she goes home and practices her acting. She has a new audition coming up and she really wants the gig. I love taking pictures of her practicing her acting! It is so funny!
    jfOkrn9.png
    UEpY2KV.png
    WAAHCzt.png

But then Holly calls to invite her to a cool party! She does all her normal party activities, dance, have a bar drink, and... flirt, a lot...
    hcl2Nie.png
    emZ3uQl.png
    uxYSaZ9.png
    edited May 2020
    GQy0yTc.png
    California's recent video has been nominated for an award! Whiskers is so happy for her!
    FNHXMKY.png
    It's Love Day, so California invites Holly to a cute cafe in Oasis Springs
    P19LeYc.png
    8sPgfLD.png
    Selfie!
    z9ewtlb.png
    They just sit and talk for a long time
    puESfYh.png
    But of course. The outing wouldn't be complete without paparazzi
    kKiFWSx.png
    5GHmv9h.png
    QJwJKjH.png
    It's the Starlight Accolades! California has brought Holly with her.
    RiJSOgn.png
    Annnnnndddd...... SHE WON!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps7NF6g.png
    Holly is so proud of her girlfriend!
    DWQaQlo.png
    The same picture I took of her, except this one is as an elder.
    BPHEZug.png
    edited January 2020
    Amy and Landon have gone with Richard, Emily, and Erika to a pool in Newcrest! Amy, I don't think you should go on that diving board...
    A48Slo3.png
    Honestly, I freaked out a little, I thought she died...
    zaamDH5.png
    Nope! Amy is alive, but a little shocked!
    PcjuAD2.png
    FKKajNI.png
    Z23kkro.png
    Today Amy and Landon are back at the store. They have gotten a new employee and she is doing a great job so far!
    4ERH8dm.png
    2tZdzJG.png
    jRy0ANZ.png
    Later, they go down to the Spice Festival and Landon is the Spicy Curry Champion!
    YjyWotG.png
    IDzIlLC.png
    Are you okay?
    edited January 2020
    Amy and Landon are hosting a garden party to celebrate the hottest day so far in Summer.
    GXT3Cxj.png
    iRIkV1k.png
    rv6N1QQ.png
    And yeah... Bella Goth died. A friend of Amy's and Emily and Erika's grandmother.
    7FPVxIQ.png
    edited January 2020
    It is Clarissa's time with the girls, so Siya comes over and her and Richard spend some time near a nice lake to talk.
    YYnLyTO.png
    Richard asks Siya to move in with him-and she says yes! The girls have spent some time with Siya, and they like her, so they think it is the right thing to do.
    lJ0ZMHm.png
    uE0Ta2b.png
    But when Clarissa drops off Emily and Erika, she starts yelling at them! It is not surprising though, she does have the 'mean' and 'hates children' traits. When Erika walks into the kitchen to get some leftover spaghetti, Siya tries to cheer her up. I think Siya, Richard, Emily, and Erika will get along just fine.
    oJOT256.png
    edited January 2020
    Today, Siya is helping Emily with her homework. It is Sunday and Richrd is very firm about how he wants his daughters to get good grades.
    tLL1Q90.png
    iCzQkHA.png
    edited January 2020
    Monday rolls around and the family is having a nice breakfast. Siya is bonding with the family.
    cwSGH84.png
    34GryxG.png
    Siya has also convinced Richard to quit his job as a freelance painter and to paint pictures to sell, without a deadline. Siya is an Art Critic and she also enjoys art.
    zSt19GU.png
    XqeMLku.png
    Again, Siya is helping with homework, while Richard makes dinner.
    FvYSHyJ.png
    The girls also came home with a school project! (I love school projects!)
    zw1GBWB.png
    ko4w2p3.png
    After dinner, Siya and Richard help them
    zu3Po2x.png
    GkpYQwG.png
    When they are done, Emily's comes out Excellent and so does Erika's!
    Emily
    sIEWaJe.png
    Erika
    89Vl8EU.png
    It is Go-Outside day today!! The family spends the day in the park.
    PkaT8TP.png
    BMytCEJ.png
    ZjJVdUN.png
    dC95hOU.png
    Then Richard and Siya take some time for themselves...
    nLlr4X2.png
    1UzShH5.png
    D67yNl8.png
    ByHZ0LN.png
    UEx9myq.png
    They go home, where Richard sets up a campfire and they roast marshmellows and tell stories.
    tTR5y9O.png
    4Xr2mwG.png
    And... Siya is pregnant!
    feplnjz.png
    Since Siya's father sadly passed away, they only need to tell Richard's family. Amy is so excited to get another grandchild!
    qjsSqLg.png
    V8Tliqa.png
    Siya's pregnancy is going great so far. She is spending her time working and working on her new hobby. She wants to know as much about vampires as possible.
    IoCbczK.png
    lBpnOzI.png
    And the baby is being born!
    zmMEIIC.png
    6dGkAQT.png
    Welcome to the world Nina!
    g1E7G4v.png
    edited February 2020
    yRcfYM6.png

Here is Diana Barnhart as a child! She is very social and loves to play soccer with her dad. This picture also happens to be the last picture in this house. Their house was always needed some work and it was too small and they had put two extensions. But also there were some hotdogs on the ground of the master bedroom that for some reason, I was not able to get rid of. So they have moved to a smaller apartment. Diana still has her own room but the toddlers still share. (Dillan has aged up!)

They don't have a garden to play soccer in anymore, but Diana still can play outside the apartment. At least with the move, she can become more idependant.
    MeIQlfd.png
    GzrCkZk.png
    Apartment tour!
    n9BHROd.png
    BPTOaJ0.png
    OTRTdLn.png
    njuXJ0r.png
    r4kHIp3.png
    0Z4Ij1f.png