Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - Our screenshots!

Comments

• SimsMamaJackieSimsMamaJackie Posts: 13 New Member
    These are amazing! I have no idea how to post a pic in here but I have a speed build video up of my Tiny Living Beach house and a Micro house on my youtube under Sims Mama ..... in the meantime, can someone tell me how to post screenshots?
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don't know when I'll ever go back in to live mode. I just keep going through the swatches, trying new wallpaper and carpets and thinking about how cute these furniture are. :D

NDcB5de.png

And I also cannot believe that the cabinet to the left of the murphy bed is a dresser with a bookshelf on top due to the new functionality!

Finally made up my mind for this house, I think ...

Md5XeD3.png

And here is Oscar Lewis (younger brother of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis) spending his first night after moving out into his tiny home!

Q1U7DN6.png
    Post edited by Netzspannung on
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • BubbletanBubbletan Posts: 2 New Member
    I never buy packs when they come out but I have been /tiny/ LIVING for this pack! Everything is so adorable! And you wonderful people are such amazing architects!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    My family had to make some adjustments to their home to fit into the tiny living categories. It is now tier 2.

StrangervilleTinyFamily.jpg

I'm amazed that you can actually build a family home for two adults, two toddlers and two dogs with Tiny Living.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I found out a 4 tile functional bathroom is possible.

DNpqtNl.png

This is so relatable :D

kEF5YRH.png
    m4vB714.png

My first tiny house (and a cameo of my sim Olivia who apparently thinks being outside in her pajamas is appropriate)

8NtAruP.png

One tile functional bathrooms are possible ;) Have a go.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse great shot, that looks so awesome! If only she could go tumbling down those stairs after the bed drops down (gosh, I never knew I had such an evil side lol).

My tier two effort:
    01-22-20_9-27-21%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

01-22-20_9-28-40%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
  • MelFoxMelFox Posts: 44 Member
    I love seeing this new stuff, I lack the patience to post my pics, just going to enjoy everyone elses :smiley:
    CelSims wrote: »

DNpqtNl.png

kEF5YRH.png
    m4vB714.png

My first tiny house (and a cameo of my sim Olivia who apparently thinks being outside in her pajamas is appropriate)

8NtAruP.png

HOW?? I don't use moo or anything... are they still possible?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    I made a thing!

kQcaiVm.png

It's a bit boxy but my sim was on a budget and I do not use moo. Still, for a 32 tile house it ain't bad. I wish we had more interactive garden stuff to put on the outside though....I miss sims smelling the flowers and trimming bushes and pulling weeds....(and no the bird feeder and the fountain do not fit in with the modern aesthetic, much less a huge slide that would go from one side to the other of the lot given it's a 20x15)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,874 Member
    I saw a pic on twitter, they had used the Discover University simple wall shower kind of at the same place as the sink (like the shower taps were on the wall above the sink and sims would take a shower right In front of the sink) It’s quite creative!!
    MelFox wrote: »

DNpqtNl.png

kEF5YRH.png
    m4vB714.png

8NtAruP.png

I saw a pic on twitter, they had used the Discover University simple wall shower kind of at the same place as the sink (like the shower taps were on the wall above the sink and sims would take a shower right In front of the sink) It’s quite creative!!
    MelFox wrote: »

DNpqtNl.png

kEF5YRH.png
    m4vB714.png

8NtAruP.png

Ahh, thanks, I dont have DU
  • Simmer889Simmer889 Posts: 23 Member
    @simlish1

In the third picture, is that a painting easel? If so, where did you get it from?
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > Hey Simmers!
    >
    > Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

Is the house in your screenshot going to be uploaded to the gallery?
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2020
    I decided to purchase this pack, probably the most impromptu thing I've ever bought this is one of the few packs in the game I couldn't not buy. Love the furniture, the Murphy bed with the couch especially, also appreciation for the paintings!!! It's so nice to have some nice pictures to put around at last and the challenge aspect is a nice touch. Gonna post some screenshots when I get building, also I second the comment above I'd love to download their houses and the houses shown in the ad
  • Simallie123Simallie123 Posts: 10 New Member
    Anyone else had a random Sim move into the tiny living home provided on the gallery? I have a dastardly guy called Jarrett Hampton in my game and I swear I never made him or moved him in 😂
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Simmer889 wrote: »
    @simlish1

In the third picture, is that a painting easel? If so, where did you get it from?

It's an easel and in Discover University pack.
    > @DragonAge_300905 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It's an easel and in Discover University pack.

Thanks. I haven’t got that pack yet.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    tNRGvuk.png
    After the remodel, it is not easy pushing things in to add on.
    N5awNwT.png
    6QtiTO6.png
    I don't know how many kids her husband is having so they needed a little more space.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Sorry Macie but I want to check out the new ghost:

hNyRT5t.png

IUHlotM.png
    Possession animation is great!
    > @Simmer889 said:
    > > @EA_Mai said:
    > > Hey Simmers!
    > >
    > > Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!
    > >
    > > (Image)
    > >
    > >
    > > Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:
    >
    > Is the house in your screenshot going to be uploaded to the gallery?
    >

I found it!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I know that there are some comments on the forum that lots are too big for tiny houses. I get it, but at the same time I feel like I can do a lot with the garden on a 30x20 lot. Like when Oscar's sister Ornella came by the had Fried Fish for lunch.

mYcfd4A.png

Made with a fish he had just caught in his backyard (this is the fishing pond from debug mode)! Obviously not a new idea, but it fills out the garden nicely and will look amazing with more landscaping.

drWRAcE.png
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...