Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Like Killing Sims?

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Occasionally but usually NPCs
    A senior fitness club!

My current new favorite is the amateur robotics club. :D

• Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    It depends on how much of a nuisance, and how persistent the behavior of the offending Sim is. 😆
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    Sometimes I'm so tempted to kill an NPC when they won't stop blowing up my Sim's phone. Especially when they do it while my Sims is sleeping ugggghhh.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited January 2020
    Never I love my Sims too much
    Not really accurate poll options, but ok.
    I dont love my sims too much to kill them. I just dont find it entertaining to kill things. i think there is something wrong with liking to do so :)
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    Maaaaybe
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Only in challenges
    Only time i killed my sims it was because i was playing some teen challenge in the sims 3 and needed to kill the adult in order to get the teens alone. Also for the hunger games challenge.
  • WitherwoodWitherwood Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't particularly like to do it on purpose, but natural deaths are great for my sims story. :)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    *Looks longingly at the Murphy bed*

*Gives sidelong glance at Eliza Pancakes*

“Eliza dear, will you stand here and press the down button on the remote in your pocket?” 😈
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Heh, Eliza is cool by my book ;) But I'm glad to be reminded that I can create a senior fitness club. In my game, Nina Caliente is doing the public enemy aspiration and next up is for her to witness a sim die. Also, her daughter must discuss grilled cheese with Grim.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    In Sims 4 my 'killing spree' consists of two reasons; for the storyline(s) and pruning out extra Sims I don't care about to make room for other Sims I do care about. In my main saved game, two have bitten the dust in the name of story and I've taken out about 4 boring Sims to minimize my Sim count and I have plans to take out at least 3 more. In fact Sims that I am neutral towards are in the most danger. Those I love, like, find hilarious and yes also dislike and hate are the ones that are interesting. Interesting get to live :lol:

In the other versions of the Sims, I've often gotten on a killing spree and in Sims 2 I created a killing lot where visitors and hapless wanderers got imprisoned and tortured to death. Ah, youth. How much fun :naughty: In Sims 4 I haven't had the urge to experiment with death at all. Probably getting old.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I cheat so no one dies lol
    i cheat and let my sims live forever no one dies since i also use mcc mod to make sims immortal and have aging fully turn off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Never killed a sim. Never will. I get too attached to them. The only thing I do for sims I don't like is delete them. And aging off is permanently on.
    It seems strange when people asks for new deaths, but I'm aware there are many different playstyles. :D

Same...
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've killed a sim purposefully once. It was an older couple (both died from over-exhaustion). I had all the lights in my room turned off, the only light source coming from my computer screen). Right when the death notification came up for the first one, the electricity in my place went out! (Due to snow/wind). I freaked! But then I killed the sim's husband too. And I felt really bad, so I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited January 2020
    Of course all the time
    The exception is when they are raising my child sims. They manage to die on their own without my help especially when I have child sims.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • PastelStarBitsPastelStarBits Posts: 7 New Member
    Of course all the time
    I've always loved killing Sims! >:)

The first Sim I killed in The Sims 4 was a pizza delivery guy. He took so long to deliver some pizza to one of my Sims that when he finally arrived at her house, it was morning (she ordered it the previous night) and she'd passed out on the floor, because I kept her awake all night so she wouldn't miss getting the pizza once it arrived. As punishment for making my Sim both very hungry and tired, I locked him in the bathroom until he starved to death, and I haven't ordered any pizza since.

That's one of the only deaths I've caused in the game where I felt it was somewhat justified - almost all of the others have either been for story purposes, or simply because I felt like it. I've enjoyed every single one of them!
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    No. I loved killing my sims back in The Sims 1, I was 16 back then and I remember that I was a huge Big Brother fan so I simulated it with my Sims.

The sims that were in "nomination" were locked in a room without doors and well...the one that survived was allowed back in the game... lol! :D
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    DocPrivas wrote: »
    No. I loved killing my sims back in The Sims 1, I was 16 back then and I remember that I was a huge Big Brother fan so I simulated it with my Sims.

The sims that were in "nomination" were locked in a room without doors and well...the one that survived was allowed back in the game... lol! :D

I'm a huge fan of Big Brother and that seems like such a cool way to play. How'd you decide who was nominated?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    DocPrivas wrote: »

I'm a huge fan of Big Brother and that seems like such a cool way to play. How'd you decide who was nominated?

If I remember correctly (this was like 19 years ago) I did let them socialize by themselves all day without interfere, and the two who had socialized the least, were nominated.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Of course all the time
    Depends. Sometimes I like to make a new save file just to wreak havoc, pufferfish ngiri dinner parties, holding Eliza Pancakes hostage in the basement, pools surrounded by fences, you name it. But other times I just want to play through a casual game without my sim spontaneously dying from trying to open their murphy bed.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Nope, I'll never kill a sim on my family....at least on purpose. Today I had my bachelor sim die electrocuted because I foolishly tried to repair twice the smart speaker. when he got zapped once I should have stopped and do something else but no... I had to do it again because I never had a sim dying on my game (and I have this game since launch) and when I tried to make a sim die to accomplish the evil lifegoal was really hard for me so I had to cheat. But no, the sim got electrocuted again and died..and since he still lived alone (I haven't had him married....yet) my game ended. Had to start the day again...but wow, what a surprise).

Yikes, I still don't like when sims die
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Of course all the time
    I don't love it, but I have no problem killing non-child sims. You just gotta clear away the stuff you don't need, you know?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • RaevynRaevyn Posts: 428 Member
    I couldn't see this option. But for me, I'm a story player and so I only kill a sim (played or NPC) when it is apart of the story I'm telling. For example if my sim has cancer and dies, it's apart of the story.
  • UnknownGamerUnknownGamer Posts: 77 Member
    I try not to kill my Sims. However if an unexpected death (ever) happens then I just roll with it.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Only in challenges
    At times yes, not all the time. I like to build.

relationships, skills, careers, etc etc.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Had my 'no' vote verified a little bit ago. Lilith (vampire) went to GeekCon and fried. She never made the slightest effort to get out of the sun. *Everybody* at the festival gathered around her corpse weeping profusely. In due course control shifted to Caleb, and he was utterly devastated. Got him to the festival in an attemt to plead with grim, but too late. Exited without saving, simply couldn't let that stand, not even for a lousy vampire.