Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Today's Q Q is:
    What hobbies would you get into if time and money wasnโ€™t an issue?

Music production. :)

Playing Saxophone, I already have 3 instruments and 2 sports to worry about

You do sports too?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What hobbies would you get into if time and money wasnโ€™t an issue?

Music production. :)

I would like to upgrade one of my current hobbies. Knitting can be so expensive if you want to use nice yarns (like real wool and stuff). If I could afford it, I'd knit more with natural fibres and less acrylic. Acrylic is nice for some things (like stuffed animals), but I'm planning on starting a sweater this winter and looking at nice yarn prices makes my wallet spontaneously combust.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? If so, who?

I don't read so I don't know.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    No.

Too busy torturing and killing Sims to read >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't think so.
    unknown.png
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I've come across a few with similar thoughts and a great many others with thoughts I shamelessly steal because their thoughts are better than mine.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
    heyy, how are you guys doing?

Hello!

Still trying to find frames for my new glasses. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ I need to stop being so picky. Sigh. But going for round 4 of shopping today. ๐Ÿ˜‚

How about you?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    ohh choose the one you feel better with and don't worry for being picky, good luck!

i should be studying for many exams incoming but i'm procrastinating as always xd

Yep. But they all aren't what I want. Hahaha. Hopefully I will find something good today.

Good luck for your exams! ๐Ÿ€
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    in some weird way, possibly Fritz Lieber, with his Fafrd and the Grey Mouser series...til I was gifted his last work on that, published decades later than the originals, when he was quite old...and it just about ruined those characters for me, because apparently ol' Fritz either developed, or merely decided to be candid in, some sick shazzle to the point I almost couldn't read it. So I guess I thought I had an author whose mind felt so familiar, til that last book, then it made me want to crawl out of my own skin.

Wishing you luck, @DeKay with your frames search. Are you looking online at like, Zenni Optical, or doing brick-and-mortar shopping?

Wishing you luck, @bellagoth_ with your exams. What are you studying?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    in some weird way, possibly Fritz Lieber, with his Fafrd and the Grey Mouser series...til I was gifted his last work on that, published decades later than the originals, when he was quite old...and it just about ruined those characters for me, because apparently ol' Fritz either developed, or merely decided to be candid in, some sick shazzle to the point I almost couldn't read it. So I guess I thought I had an author whose mind felt so familiar, til that last book, then it made me want to crawl out of my own skin.

Wishing you luck, DeKay with your frames search. Are you looking online at like, Zenni Optical, or doing brick-and-mortar shopping?

Wishing you luck, bellagoth_ with your exams. What are you studying?

Brick and mortar shopping. XD I wish I could shop online but I've never bought any physical stuff online anymore and I don't know how all these shipping things work. >.<

Yo, this took me so long cuz of the dang flowers. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    JmCYVyQ.jpg

832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    The University ep is fun ^^
    Looking forward to dinner with the family tonight. Home-cooked bulgogi.... (drool). On the other hand, I am craving udon noodles like nobody's business.

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Wishing you luck, DeKay with your frames search. Are you looking online at like, Zenni Optical, or doing brick-and-mortar shopping?

Brick and mortar shopping. XD I wish I could shop online but I've never bought any physical stuff online anymore and I don't know how all these shipping things work. >.<

JmCYVyQ.jpg

Oo I love that eye color
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

JmCYVyQ.jpg

You are seriously, drop-dead talented. Thank you for sharing your art! Even those frangipani...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Oh this has never happened. "those gurgles can't be good" is seriously happening, 10 minutes after I inhaled a Krispy Kreme donut. I normally never eat things like donuts, and avoid sugar generally (or why my chocolate is hard, dark, and bitter) but is that why my stomach is gurgling ominously every 30 to 60 seconds?

It was a really amazing donut: yeast-raised, plain glazed, and meltaway soft. And now it's looking like I'm going to be hugging the toilet! :#

xicwqMCm.jpg

JmCYVyQ.jpg

Oo I love that eye color

Thank you. I forgot to put that this was actually a DTIYS. So it's not my character. ๐Ÿ˜‚

JmCYVyQ.jpg

You are seriously, drop-dead talented. Thank you for sharing your art! Even those frangipani...

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't know what a frangipani is but thanks. XD

Also, just remember not to double post on this thread cuz it's the game rules. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'll let you slide this time since you're new here.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any smart AI/Assistant products at home (Alexa, Google Home, etc)?

Nope. I can't even begin to imagine myself talking to my Google Assistant out loud on my phone. And Cortana on Windows is being annoying now cuz I can't type in it anymore after a few updates ago. :(

Nushnushganay DeKay thank you! <3

btw dekay i LOVE your drawings, ik i already told you but i had to say it again, you're very talented <3

how are you guys today?

Thank you so much! Appreciate it.

I'm good today. It's only morning so nothing much going on but I've received (almost) this piece from my fav artist who I commissioned. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's so goooooddd, aaaah...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ How are you?
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any smart AI/Assistant products at home (Alexa, Google Home, etc)?

Nope. I can't even begin to imagine myself talking to my Google Assistant out loud on my phone. And Cortana on Windows is being annoying now cuz I can't type in it anymore after a few updates ago. :(

No. My parents have Alexa though. I don't understand why they'd want a wiretap in their house. Freaks me right out.
    New drawing coming thru...
    UDoSZLD.jpg
    P0Dd5O8.gif
    Stage 1 of painting is always so eeeeww, makes me wanna stop the drawing and draw something else but perseverance is key, if you are an artist or writer or any kinda creator! Don't give up!
    ZnocJ8d.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    New drawing coming thru...
    UDoSZLD.jpg
    P0Dd5O8.gif
    Stage 1 of painting is always so eeeeww, makes me wanna stop the drawing and draw something else but perseverance is key, if you are an artist or writer or any kinda creator! Don't give up!
    ZnocJ8d.jpg

Looks like a TS3 sim. Maybe it's the freckles.

Meanwhile, how is everyone?

No, and I wouldn't purchase bugs for my house on a bet. It's despicable that they try to force them down our throats with "smart" things that listen, record, and voiceprint people. People are so amazingly laissez-faire about their privacy, imagining that their voiceprint data and other biometrics, gathered with impunity, cannot possibly have any consequences. It's so incredibly stupid. Let's look at the track record of how much money and corporations have human interest at heart, and then come to a position of just how much more power we want to give them over us, and how much faith we should have in them. Nobody wants to consider it.

But there are products you can buy to help you defend yourself, such as the Parasite device that fits onto your snooping "assistant" so def check those out if you can get one. They look a little...suggestive and laughable, but if I had to live with one of those, I would put one of these on it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Alexa, Google Home, and others kinda creep me out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top