Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Okay some more spam since we got the patch you know I'm still paranoid so I made another save to look for any odd bits.
    ZSOjr5zl.png
    So I dropped Kingsley in town...I barely used her so I already forgot her name, I let her entertain the welcome wagon and had her flirt with Darrel he was really impossible. Yes her cat Tasha is eating their fruit cake.
    CTWhoWfl.png
    Later I took her out and she already ordered a drink when I said to get her favorite so I don't know which one she really likes.
    ZI9ZZnKl.png
    He wasn't all that into her it seemed.
    98VsJ9Ol.png
    Confident with a little more juice she showed off for Grace instead, which he was even more annoyed with but Grace liked the attention..
    hcmqxDvl.png
    Tasha become obsessed with the fireplace guess I'll have to bring her everytime Kingsley comes.
    uRrUfeDl.png
    She flirted with Grace a little more until she..and I noticed he was gone so of course she had to go to his house and figure out why he refused her advances.

"Nice to meet you ma'am."

"Nice to meet you too dear, are you a new friend of my son's?"

Darrel just rolled his eyes and went inside.
    vvR8jhal.png
    While Gemma, his younger sister was out with their mother and Kingsley he was off in his own little world not realizing how news traveled..or maybe a little bit he just didn't care.
    PsKGH1Pl.png
    I quickly switched houses to control him instead since he wasn't unflirty in cas and she came home I wasn't really thinking about it but they are supposed to be engaged. I really didn't think he had someone...still who cares.

"Where is he? I'll rip his hair out by the handful!"

She shook her head.

"Now now, just calm down, nothing happened, he's been here all night." she lied.

"Don't try and protect him."

not all that interested she waved her off.
    '
    "Perhaps dear you should go cool off with Grace.."

"He cheats and I have to leave??"

"He didn't cheat." technically the truth...sort of.

"Here is eight thousand when you run out perhaps then you can come back I will not have emotional outbursts in my home, leave before I turn you into a frog."

I transferred her out with the new feature we got and it switched me to that household.
    2ohu39al.png
    p8t76LXl.png
    4IQuWI3l.png
    Grace's roommate seems all too thrilled...maybe he likes her hmm.
    GQAHbk2l.png
    "I already know you want to talk." Darrel mumbled as he heard Kingsley saying goodbye.

"Just a little vision."
    bhkhw5El.png
    "You will marry a lovely blond."

"I know.."

"Oh I think it'll work out differently than you think...I told Emila(?) to leave."

"You did what..?"

"Isn't it peaceful now?"
    UixrM0Vl.png
    Not leaving room for discussion she teleported from the room as Gemma came in.

"Oooh you should have seen Em's face, she was so ticked."

".....be quiet Gem."

"Never! That girl you brought home seemed nice though."

It was clear the women in his house were a little off and had something against his future wife..
    W1ss7F0l.png
    He just didn't stay to find out anything, I made him a diver and took him for a swim..to clear his head or something, after diving for a bit I went back to Kingsley and she sent him a happy text prompting him to ask her out for coffee....ha.
    7aBSGAjl.png
    QZn8Lznl.png
    I was pretty zoomed in so I didn't notice the fight immediately it's not even neighborhood brawl day guess Luna and Morgan have been on the outs...anyways Kingsley wasn't one to give up since she didn't actually meet his lady friend she tried again.
    QUOXkE3l.png
    Worked a little too well guess he needed to talk with Mom and have his girl kicked out of the house.

Welp awesomes out and no I will not toss out spoilers forever just for this test run.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Shine and Roddy played with the Doll house:
    11-06-19_9-39-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_9-39-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine was in a playful mood, so she impishly pestered Roddy:
    11-06-19_9-56-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    No harm done, though:
    11-06-19_9-59-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went up to his bedroom. Shine came in and cuddled her son:
    11-06-19_11-02-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted. 'I was wondering, sweetie. Would you like to go on an adventure with me?' Shine asked:
    11-06-19_11-02-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Wait, without dad and the others?' Roddy said, confused:
    11-06-19_11-20-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Don't worry, your father agreed, sweetie!' Shine said, reassuring her son:
    11-06-19_11-20-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Alright. But you're taking me with you when you explore!' Roddy said, chuckling:
    11-06-19_11-47-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled, and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-06-19_11-53-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_11-54-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-06-19_11-58-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'To be honest, mummy, I've never been on an adventure before' Roddy said, wiping the lipstick smooches off his face using one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-06-19_11-59-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-07-19_12-01-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I used to be in the scouts, as a Llamacorn Scout. Me and my troop would go on adventures, exploring the great outdoors and doing good deeds' Shine said, smiling:
    11-07-19_12-02-14%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Isn't scouts a boys only activity?' Roddy asked. 'In some countries, yes. But in Simsonia, our country, you can be a scout no matter your gender. It's like that in the UK as well!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-07-19_12-02-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I've heard of the British scouting association. Its current chief scout is Bear Grylls, right?' Roddy enquired. 'Yes, the man who reportedly drank his own wee wee as a method of survival!' Shine said, giggling and tickling Roddy's ear:
    11-07-19_12-02-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    11-07-19_12-05-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Both she and Roddy were now looking forward to their adventure.
    Bloopers
    Err, whoops, sorry Shine. I'd best put this in a spoiler:
    11-07-19_12-05-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    This is supposed to be a fairy doll house...DO THESE LOOK LIKE FAIRIES TO YOU?
    11-06-19_9-40-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Goodness gracious me, Those are clearly humanoid....chipmunks? Squirrels? Ech, talk about an identification fail!

I had to split the next update into several chunks. It broke my personal screenshot record, which was 731 screenshots taken on one session in TS3. My new record is 1249 screenshots, One Thousand, Two Hundred and Forty Nine screenshots. Obviously, I don't use every single screenshot when I'm typing out an update here, That would be silly.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Probably no playing for me at least for a few days XD;; Got some mod conflict (it crashes whenever I try to open it with CC/mods on) so I have to wait for those to be updated for the patch. Oh well! I might do some building on my noCC save in the mean time.

@DoloresGrey no, seriously, during an earlier routine he faceplanted XD I didn't get a screencap, alas! Low-skill fails are always hilarious, I love some of the cooking ones!

@DinowCookie yeah internet! And Forgotten Grotto is so beautiful <3

@AngeliqueAdelaide there's an extra thing for that, it's a statue that works as a teleport point. You place the statue where you want the Sims to go and teleport them to it, and then you can set up the pose from there. It is really hard if you don't use it, though.

Oh jeez, Don, don't hit on your kid! No! Bad!!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Oh wow my life got busy and I’m a bit behind on the thread!! But I got caught up!
    @ryttu3k
    -Yes! I just had to have Susan and Morgyn back together again. They get into such fun trouble together lol. This was typical gameplay. They had just moved in together and wound up adopting a kid their first day together lol! I love your Jamie. He’s so cute! Looks like he had an awesome date with Caleb. How do you like the slider mod? Does it really affect their interactions together?
    I loved your latest update with the Vatores too! I had to laugh at Caleb. It looks like he’s getting better at yoga :) But really Caleb, programming? I loved the facial expressions of them playing video games too. And what are you talking about? That painting was brillian ;)
    @morkovka
    -I’ve been following your posts about Ezra and Hella! I felt so bad for Ezra, he looks so horrified there! Not going to lie, I love the story potential!!!! Ok, got to the point where Hella moved Glimmerbrook. Her house looks awesome! I think you are right, she will probably feel happier around spellcaster. And Wanda is going to need the guidance from an older vampire like Ezra. Also I’m totally shipping Hella and Darryl.
    Yay! Darryl and Hella are together! I love the constant “sparring” they do lol! Its a good thing too that he and Emilia ended it on a friendly level! And yay for Emila on stepping down as a witch! It sounds like she will be happier in the long run.
    Thank you for liking my Simeon and Rachel’s adventure in Selvadorada. I had blast with that game play lol!! They got in to so much trouble!! XD Morgyn and Susan are such a weird couple too. It throws me for a loop whenever Death drifts in to visit lol! I’m like OH NO who died?! He’s not my game’s Grim Reaper unfortunately so I get to play him like a normal sim. So far he hasn’t made a public appearance,but he’s fun to have around lol.
    I like your future students! Looking forward to seeing their adventures at university. I have a few students lined up. Can’t wait until this pack comes out!
    @doloresgrey
    -That had to have been an emotional moment for Pearl. I love that cemetery too!
    And I am having so much fun watching Sims Bachelor with Johnny Zest! All the drama. That first screenshot where Oliana rejects that sexy smooch is hilarious. Although he did get her in the end lol. There must be so much drama and jealousy going on!!
    LOL OMG! That date with Galina must have gotten wild but I think eliminating her was a good idea. Ol Johnny is getting into all kind of shenanigans :)
    @hoverael
    -That’s so frustrating that your old saves keep disappearing! Have you found out what happened? Looking forward to hearing about your new storyline you have planned! :)
    It sounds like you are really enjoying playing with your Sandra Matthews!
    @deafsimmer
    -OOH Daphne is a real piece of work. She treats her own daughter and stepdaughter so cruelly.
    I think Selene is going to make for an amazing policewoman and I’m glad she’s found an awesome guy in Richard. And congratulations on her pregnancy! I’m glad ghostly Max is around to look after his daughter.
    Daphne is horrible. Poor Ella. Forced to clean that huge house and caring for the babies and knowing her stepmother killed her father.
    Oh wow! What a twist! I love it. I’m glad that Daphne came back to her senses and had a second shot of redemption and found her love with Max again. I’m also glad the girls escaped and got away from her even more.
    @simmelina1
    -Your Caliente-Iona family is so cute! I’m enjoying your Sulani screenshots
    @becka28
    -Yeah I do tend to get clone happy lol!! I had Evil Sidney aka Morgyn the Evil Clone in my lost save as well as Bjorn2 lol. I currently have Bjorn2 in this save and Simeon2. Although, when Griffin made him, it turned out he was evil! I didn’t show that in the post though. So I now have an evil Simeon clone running around my game. The game named him Grayson Silversweater. Somehow fitting….
    Edvin and Cassandra make for a cute couple! I hope her gloomy trait doesn’t affect them too much. I love that passionate kiss shot! Looks like Bjorn’s political career is really kicking off too!! Had to chuckle at Clara at Geekcon. She and Nancy Landgraab are always showing up to my festivals nothing but their underwear and a top lol!! So classy
    I loved your s imself’s dates and wedding to Finn! Those wedding screenshots were awesome!
    @melsieYT
    -I enjoyed your family update!! Luna is an adorable little dog! I can see why you love her!
    Jackson is a handsome teen and Ava is such a cute kid! I enjoyed seing their interactions together:)
    @galacticgal
    -NO! That’s so frustrating, I’m sorry you lost your save!! :( It sounds like you are having fun putting the new one together so that’s awesome! Oh wow! Poor Eric. I’m glad his surgery went well. But losing his wife in that fireHow are you liking the life tragedies mod?
    @jase
    -Thanks for liking Cassandra and Wolfgang together! Its hilarious playing them together. They are both so full of angst. I just love watching all their facial expressions:) I’m glad the Fresh family opened their arms to Nutmeg! Of course they are a pretty cool family so I’m not surprised at all:) Congrats on their engagement too!!! They make for a cute couple
    @alwaysasking
    -Oh I enjoyed watching Thorne and Don! FYI I like Thorne’s makeover. I foresee a grand romance between the two! I am looking forward to more of Don and Thorne!!
    Thanks for liking clone Simeon! The one on my save is actually my game’s Simeon. I uploaded him into another save (its my tester save) just to see what he was like. He’s such a goofball. I haven’t played him specifically yet. I have been playing a young spellcaster lady and he latched on to her like glue lol. They are already a couple! Also. I caught him fainting at the sight of Judith Ward he got so excited lol!
    @blueseawaves
    -Uh oh. I can’t quite remember what happened before. But poor Chelsea and Christopher. She didn’t believe him that that flirt aimed at him meant nothing. She needs to get over it. It sounds like he was happier their relationship was ending anyway with all the jealousy issues.
    @simslover163 -
    It looks like you were having fun with the Moschino poses! I just got that pack recently too! Its pretty awesome. I enjoyed the screenshots!
    @hillybeth
    -Congratulations to Liam and Stephen on finally tying the knot!!
    @BMSO
    -I think your “polar bear” is pretty spot on!! He looks awesome:)
    Lol! I loved that shot of Turles getting eaten by the Mother! Lol I’m so glad Bee was able to bring him back!! That embarrased hand was so cute too!
    @Ellupelluellu
    -I enjoyed Ted’s adventures in Windenberg. LOL at checking out the local plant life! XD And your husband’s comment to “give the dude a break” LMAO!!! That was hilaruous. Ted was having a lot fun! Bella, Babs, Lily and Eliza!
    Then poor Clara. Ol’ Bjorn was flirting with Kat and then she went into labor lol!
    @steamvarious
    - I enjoyed your Sunnyside Diner screenshots! Did Hamish ever recover from his food poisoning? I didn’t know that could happen!
    I really like how you redecorated their house!
    @reddestiny92 -YAY! I’m glad you got a good computer! I’m looking forward to your posts!
    FYI I like your tester Tanya! Good luck with her and Morgyn ;)
    @angeliqueadelaide
    -Yes I have seen a few boys with Bella’s pouty lips. Thank gawd for beards lol! Her daughter are always stunners though. Your Sage’s makeover was amazing! I loved it! Hermione is such a cute sim. I loved her wedding screenshots. Her dress looks amazing. Is that CC? Also congrats on your spellcaster/mermaid hybrid! I haven’t played with one like that yet. He looks awesome. Is he glitchy? I have Joanna who’s all 3 (I cheated on that one). She started out as a mermaid/vampire hybrid. Her parents always throw true hybrids. Its weird. I added the spellcaster trait and it made her a little less glitchy. She’s a lot of fun to play.
    @koteyka
    -I loved your Christmas shots! They were so cute. I had to laugh along with Tony at how overboard Steve and Peter went with the decorations.
    @dinowcookie
    -Yay! I’m glad you can post here now! That’s awesome! Also loved that shot of Forgotten Grotto! :)
    @keidra
    -I like your simself!
    @kimmer
    I like your Tom Greene! He has an adorable dog too:)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Here’s my latest gameplay :)
    So Simeon Silversweater and his family have been busy since their crazy Selvadorada trip!
    Enjoying meal time with his nephews Wolfgang and Lucas and girlfriend Rachel
    And playing with their son Kirk while Rachel looks on
    YTzD4yy.png
    Cassandra has been spending weekends with the Silversweater-Munch household. Simeon has been training her in addition to Wolfgang.
    Brewing a potion together
    HRK3gha.png
    Rachel has been super busy with her garden and authenticating the huge amount of artifacts they collected on their Selvadorada trip. She mails them back to the museum
    She and Wolfgang have also been dragging Simeon to the gym. He’s lost weight and been putting on muscle!
    ONtnEVZ.jpg
    Rachel gets a call from Morgyn Ember. He and Susan are putting on a charity ball and he invited Rachel and Simeon to come. It was really boring until they got there. Rachel sang and played guitar to liven up the place a bit. Wolfgang and Cassandra came along too. Rachel looked awesome in that long maroon dress but she twirled into the short one later on.
    Then they get back home just in time for New Years! They watch the countdown to midnight and yell Sha-shoomie! Lol
    figqXDZ.jpg
    Everybody hugs little Kirk (that was all autonomous it was so cute) and Simeon and Rachel share a kiss
    9q4bBVN.jpg
    So do Cassandra and Wolfgang
    9yLsqdB.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Well, my game is going really slowly right now. Partly because Winterfest is coming up, but this is the time of year where I get irritated about all the early bombardment of Christmas stuff so I don't want to play Winterfest. I've been reading some novels and playing Civilization games instead.

I did play for a little bit yesterday, and had Cordelia finally turn Akira into a vampire. Bo seems entirely unconcerned about his aunt drinking his grandfather's blood. I guess when your dog's that cute it's hard to pay attention to your elders.
    lPKJx4t.png

Also Wolfgang and Lucas watched a horror movie together.
    Lucas: Seriously? You're a vampire, how does this scare you?
    dYTwbWT.png

Wolfie: Ha, who's scared now kid?
    9i8mesF.png

I love those two.

Anyway, since I'm not playing, I have some time to leave comments. I know I missed some, but I liked and awesomed as I read them each day.

@Steamvarius Not sure of species, but those look like the Calico Critters toys I see advertised. Glad to hear your restaurants run smoothly. Mine have been having long waits for food since the update that fixed the food stealing bug. Maybe today's update will help. I enjoy seeing all the different restaurants your sims have to choose from.

@RedDestiny92 Great to have you back! You've jumped back into the drama right away I see, with your Bella update. :)

@AngeliqueAdelaide I appreciate that the homewrecker's name is Jolene. Also I really like that frog room in your most recent update. I want to do something like that in Straud mansion for breeding for plasma packs.
    I also love your new mischief sage!
    I have the problem that I sometimes have to click on the sims at home and reselect "Care for self" because they stop doing so after a while. They always start filling their needs after I do that though. But you can't do it for toddlers so I hardly ever leave the house with a toddler in the family.

@BMSO I've never noticed that in the puppet show! That's funny. The polar bear is pretty awesome. Thanks for liking my sims!

@Kimmer Tom is a good looking teen. And I agree, the dog is adorable.

@DoloresGrey That's the only version of the bachelor I want to watch.
    I also am not sure how the university aging will work for me. With normal lifespan, I figure my sims are teens until age 21 anyway, since that stage is the same length as the child stage, so I've just been pretending they go to their undergraduate degree while living at home. So maybe I'll treat University like a PhD program so graduating in their early 30s makes sense. It will probably be a long time before I add it to my game so I have time to think about my options.
    I think part-time jobs for non-teens came with the pre-Island Living patch, because of the added part time jobs there. Geeta's the first one to try it for me. I love that the CL premades came with their own unique styles so I wanted to keep Geeta's wedding dress in her own style. I'm glad it came in white!

@Morkovka Nice to see your sims again! You have a real talent for pretty screenshots. Best of luck to Hella in her new life.

@ryttu3k Your sims are fun. I think Lilith's video game face is my favorite.
    And going further back, I really like that bathroom of Jamie's!

@Simslover163 That's a lot of swooning fans! I love shots of the group dances. Looks like your sims are having fun! Glad to see you're having fun with the Moschino poses. I played with them a lot this summer. Now I'm waiting for my sims to get a little older so I can take pictures again in their next stage.

@GalacticGal I think you're braving using that kind of mod. I worry enough that my sims will freeze to death!

@Hoverael Sounds like Sandra has been very successful! Now hopefully her new family will be as happy as in your previous save.
    I really enjoyed your post with the introductions to the multiple families from several days ago. You obviously put a lot of thought into making backstories for your sims. I am impressed.

@Koteyka Another adorable update. I even managed to get over my aversion to Christmas in November, as long as it's going to be that cute. Do cats really climb in the trees like that? I have never seen that.

@HillyBeth What a cute toddler! Pretty wedding also.

@Becka28 I love the way you decorate weddings!
    Also Cassandra and Edvin Ollie are adorable together. That's funny that your game has an Ian impersonator.
    I will be downloading those muppet households shortly!

@AlwaysAsking I love the new look you've given Thorne. I look forward to his adventures in pursuit of Don.
    Yes, Juno is Gerardo's daughter. She's the only sim born in the game that isn't related Athena by biology or adoption (Cordelia has adopted Wolfgang's alien son). I have the aging turned off for unplayed sims so there will be plenty of premades for the grandchildren to marry when they grow up. :) I'm considering the Behr and BFF households especially. Bo's about ready to start looking.
    Athena did not have a retirement party, but she did have a lunch date with Geeta that day so I guess they did celebrate. That was before they got engaged.
    Adam is the future politician because he's the heir to the San Myshuno branch of the family, and I usually have each generation have a career, aspiration or hobby that relates to the pack their hometown came with. Bo will be a vet, Darius will get into DJ and dancing hobbies, Esau will own a retail shop, Farrah will want to be famous, etc. I'm having trouble deciding who to send to Glimmerbrook, and who'll be the Jungle Adventure explorers, between Jacob and Isabella and whatever child(ren) Gillian and Cass have.
    Holly and Lucas live in Willow Creek and are attached to Granite Falls, so their child(ren) will grow up camping a lot. In the same way I'll be attaching Selvadorada to the Oasis Springs or Strangerville branches, with the other getting a lot of stuff pack content. And who knows what other packs will come out before these kids grow up.

@Jase I look forward to seeing Spinach's makeover. I like Pear and Nutmeg's styles. Also this is probably a bit late for a response but I use imgur.

@BlueSeaWaves Young love doesn't last forever I guess... hope they both move on to even better things!

@MelsieYT Those kids did age up well! That first date looks fun too.

@Simmelina1 How do you get all your sims to have such lovely eyes?

@sarabeth2984 Love your update with Morgyn and Susan. And also Wolfgang and Cassandra. Both couples seem great together.

@Simmivie I bet I can guess which friend the parents would rather she invite back. :)

@DarkAngel1994 Nice, happy relationship update that ends with a hint of future drama... I like it.

@TheLastStar Love love love the Good Omens sims!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Argh! I forgot @Deafsimmer! That was a very engaging story from start to finish. Is it done now, or do we have the future adventures of a reformed Daphne to look forward to?
    Also, any time anyone else has commented on your story the past few weeks I have to do a double take to make sure they're not talking to me. It always gives me a laugh when I do that. Daephene is a name I made up for an rpg years ago by adding a couple letters to the name Daphne.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2019
    Rey from Star Wars joined my game today.

49058104746_9b651c677c.jpg

I only played her for about 12 Sim hours, but those hours were quite eventful. I put her in a TLC apartment and only let her have $1000. She met Kylo Ren in the lobby who creepily came into her apartment uninvited and wouldn't leave.

49058104226_20fc6e63c0.jpg

She fell asleep anyway, and a vampire came in and drank from her. Kylo did nothing to stop the vampire and watched as the vampire drank her blood. Then Kylo laughed as Rey passed out on the floor. (Kylo in my game is actually named Kylo Organa because he is supposedly somewhat reformed. I didn't even give Kylo any mean traits or aspirations.) When Rey woke up, a spider infestation occurred and she was bitten by spiders.

I usually keep all of my Sims in a happy mood. Needless to say, Rey is not happy.

Bonus picture of human Chewbacca:
    49057593473_1567a790c4.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member

Okay, my personal rule is, not to post at picture heavy topic if not posting a picture :) only 6 now and tiny ones , so no spoiler needed. BUT first:

@Becka28 ,
    Nancys hair is CC , no idea from what creator tho.
    M is a shortcut for travelling :) It will make you instant to a world view, no matter what is in the queue :) Very handy if you are tired of the long walks/jogs to nearest exit portal when telling your sim to go home, or avoiding the phone options, extra work also :P
    Or like me at that post, I paniced but wanted to exit WITH saving :)
    Björn (I am sorry, I know all here call him as Bjorn, but in my game he has the letter ö , as I am from scandinavia and so are the names of that family in question :) )
    And maybe you are right, Björn may be happily trying the bush with Ted, just one thing , all woohoos has to be try for baby :P And I kind of think it aint gonna happen with him :D
    LOL, group of panicing new dads made me LOL irl :P

@DoloresGrey, thank you :) I hate to admit she does look kinda good, as I still do not like her a bit :P

@AlwaysAsking , Thank you :)
    LOL I was not sure about the baby delivering and Clara looked like she is going to do it right now :D I had to escape XD

@sarabeth2984 , Hih yes , my hubby started to feel sorry for Ted :D I did promise to him I wait one sim week before I make him woohoo (try for baby) with anyone, enough time to recover , lol.

Now to the pictures..
    o67XqWW.jpg
    Painting for life! With the bowl of youghurt in case hungry, lol.

To tabloid news then.. we have our first divorce!!!!
    S7qIeNr.jpg

And the VERY NEXT DAY!!!:
    EJm74jY.jpg
    So Travis, that did not took long... :/

Some vampire marriages:
    f9rTTYj.jpg

And the second divorce!
    FjDDUTM.jpg

Nancy, arent you so fashion lover????
    VgcZzfU.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @sarabeth2984 love the slider mod! It does make for a few compatability issues (kissing, for instance - Jamie tends to hit the chin instead!), but it's not too bad. It's also really useful for shrinking teenagers down in height! And seriously, programming. Very odd XD Aww, sounds like your Sims had a happy new year! I love how they all gave Kirk a hug!

@Daephene Lilith has the best expression. "Must... crush... these noobs..."

@Rouenpucelle oh my, poor Rey! And that Chewbacca is amazing.

@Ellupelluellu wow, Travis moves fast! I can see Elle and other!Vlad working, yeah. As for Kat and OG!Vlad, well, they are both evil... Good plumbob, Nancy, what are you wearing?
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @DeafSimmer All well that ends well. I fail to find any sympathy for Daphne, but I'm really glad all the kiddos got out alive and only slightly traumatized :relieved:

@sarabeth2984 Cassandra and Wolfgang look good together, you're a excellent matchmaker! :smiley:

@Daephene Thank you <3

Recently Wanda went to visit Hella, because she was worried that after everything that had happened Hella hated her, or Ezra, or vampires in general.
    RLda46W.jpg
    But Hella assured her she didn't mind any of them and didn't want to dwell on the past, since she didn't quite remember it anyway.
    She was happy now and eager to reestablish bond with her niece.
    xBZWMZe.jpg
    Hella is living with Darrel now and it's truly great, they have much more connection than she ever had with Ezra.
    They do and enjoy everything together: doing magic, brewing potions, reading books.
    PLgFU66.jpg
    AjFFtzK.jpg
    They also introduced Darrel's daughter Stella and Wanda to each other.
    coavfvL.jpg
    Wanda liked Darrel a lot.
    Stella didn't like Hella at all, well, it makes sense - the woman kind of destroyed her parents' relationship.
    Stella and Wanda liked each other tho!
    SMPsdxv.jpg
    - So you're a caster too?
    - Nah, our family are mostly vampires, auntie Hella is the weird one.
    - Coooool!
    gMg82UH.jpg
    I'm sure these two are gonna be besties :blush:
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! She looks more like my mother than me, I think.
    11-13-19-12-56-03-AM.png
    I fixed her hair to look more like mine and added a layered necklace because I always wear like 20,000 of them xD And then I stared at her portrait in the corner and was just like you know she looks more like mum. Which is amusing because I also look a lot like my mum.
    My mother passed about five, almost six years ago, so I have mixed feelings about this. This may be the one Sim I don't torment at all.

Anyway, we spent the morning being inspired, so Simself and I wrote all day. I feel like I probably have really high writing skill from online story-telling, but haven't written any books, so all we do is practice writing. Lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    @sarabeth2984, page 494.
    Thank you! Hamish did recover from the food poisoning.

@Daephene, page 494.
    Thank you! I think they still call them Sylvanian Families over here in the UK.

Recently, Berry Bliss came over and had a chat with Wendy:
    11-07-19_2-05-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss then walked over to Roddy. 'Hello sweetie! How are you?' She said, smiling. 'I'm getting ready to go on an adventure with mummy, grandaunt Berry' Roddy said, smiling. 'Awww, that sounds like fun!' Berry said, looking fondly at her grandnephew. 'Awwww, I can't help it, you're just too cute, sweetie!' she said. Berry Bliss then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-07-19_2-07-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_2-08-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Berry Bliss had covered his face in big, shiny, berry lipstick smooches:
    11-07-19_2-09-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then removed the lipstick smooches using a makeup removal wipe:
    11-07-19_2-09-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss then gave him a big loving hug:
    11-07-19_2-10-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you grandaunt Berry!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_2-10-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, my adorable grandnephew!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-07-19_2-10-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then teleported into the photo studio. You don't see him:
    11-07-19_2-16-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now you do!
    11-07-19_2-17-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss and Roddy went to the photo studio. Benjamin started snapping away! Here are a few of my favourites, although, some might have to go in a spoiler. Not these ones though:
    11-07-19_2-22-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_2-22-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_2-23-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    These two, however, are going in a spoiler.
    11-07-19_2-24-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_2-24-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Benjamin said goodbye to Berry Bliss. 'Have fun on your adventure, Roddy!' Berry said, blowing a big kiss towards Roddy and waving. 'I will, grandaunt Berry!' Roddy replied, blowing a kiss back to her. When Berry Bliss had left, Benjamin turned to his son. 'Stay safe and have fun on your adventure, my boy!' he said. 'I will, Dad!' Roddy replied, cheerfully. He and Shine then grabbed their bags and set off for their adventure! Where are they going? Find out in the next update!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2019
    @hoverael
    -That’s so frustrating that your old saves keep disappearing! Have you found out what happened? Looking forward to hearing about your new storyline you have planned! :)
    It sounds like you are really enjoying playing with your Sandra Matthews!

Only happened this once they just disappeared, never did find out what happened to them. i'm assuming they are lost for good. But yeah, won't let that stop me from starting over.

---

I find Sandra Matthews is one i like to play often. Her personality and what not are very easy to understand. But i do plan on having a Wesley and Karen. Depends on the gender of the baby or if there is more than one in play. i haven't gotten around to her for a few days, right now i've gone and added all the updated households to a new save, set the relationships and i'm going to explore that out. it would be nice if i could get the Tormen and Angelis families in play as well, but i haven't updated them yet and quite honestly changing over 100 sim outfits the past few days has left me feeling a little burned out.

---

Anyway, as far as the reimagined efforts are concerned? That will simply have to wait so i can start over again, as i got a lot of other things going on.
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Hoverael Sounds like Sandra has been very successful! Now hopefully her new family will be as happy as in your previous save.
    I really enjoyed your post with the introductions to the multiple families from several days ago. You obviously put a lot of thought into making backstories for your sims. I am impressed.

Sandra can easily make her millions now. She even has a money tree growing. None of it is cheated, it was all hard grafting for her and the §500 apartment costs is spare change after the second week, but that really helped.

I'd like to think her ability to get her way would win over her children. Guess i'll find out where she stands with the parenthood pack though. i didn't have that the last time out and the previous location and house was a little out the middle of nowhere. (There also won't be Brandy Everson getting involved as i've sorted out her and her families situation a lot more since and Sandra's parents haven't been updated yet either, so i don't know if they will make any appearance).

---

I got pages of backstories on a thumb drive of a lot of my sims, some newer sims haven't gotten backstories yet. i have just finished the Cassavetes family backstories, Elektra was the last member of that household to have her story written. The Bazeley's, Teswick's, Teenage Trouble and others are yet to be written out.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited November 2019
    First up thanks to the many people who commented on my simselfs wedding - the flower circlet is cc by BEO as I don't have IL. the dress is also cc (whose I can't find???) and if I did get married in real life is exactly the type of period style I love (the fashion in Downtown abbey was my dreams come true)

@RedDestiny92 and @Morkovka loving your individual Darrel stories. Morkovka I am glad Hella is settling in happily to life as a spellcaster and redestiny - so nice to see you and your dramatic stories back. What is the new switching households feature you mentioned?

@DeafSimmer I am glad lilith and ella got away, I am also relieved Max has come back - his ghost seemed so sad. I enjoyed following Daphne's drama.

@Ellupelluellu I am used to seeing Bjorn written the way you typed in everyday life - I have no idea how to make it come up on the surface pro keyboard but in my game it is just Bjorn with no omlaut over the o. I probably don't pronounce it correctly though with my strong Australian accent. probably sounds like Bjaawwwn (like yawn but drawled longer) when I say it. I loved how quickly Travis remarried - MCCC makes me laugh sometimes.

@Rouenpucelle love the starwars sims they look so accurate - Chewbacca is awesome as a human <3

@Daephene thanks for all the knid words about my weddings and my muppets. I enjoyed the Munch boys watching the hooror movie the facial expressions were priceless.

@Steamvarius I didn't know you could upgrade fireplaces. I definetely learn something everyday on here.

@sarabeth2984 Your Simeon is working hard and starting to change his shape. I love Wolfgang and Cassandra as a couple in your game.

Edvin Ollie wanted to cheer Cassandra up and reassure her that he loves her. I realised she is a couple of days older than him and the game keeps on threatening to give her a birthday even though aging is off. She must be stressing about the end of romance until he ages up too. dEKwERd.png?1
    6DTYKcm.png?1
    YP7vljB.png?1
    She let him stay the night so I think she cheered up.

Family man Bjorn
    ZYp5ruw.png?1
    Jessica is previewing her new song Heavenly to the family before she licences it. I think Bjorn really likes it.
    cpO86SB.png?1
    btdFFv9.png?1

Jessica does publicity
    Jessica's song "Heavenly"is racing up the charts and the record company asks her to do a promotional stunt. Bjorn comes along but he is shocked when he works out how they have dressed Jessica.
    B734h4d.png?1
    I have no idea why he might be upset? Jessica isn't exactly thrilled either.
    8fPYCcF.png?1
    The fans, however, go nuts and think its great.
    ckVWTA0.png?1
    3CBi0M5.png?1
    She had a long chat with Diego..
    yOt31BM.png?1
    Jessica takes some time out to try and soothe Bjorn but he is jealous and angry that his wife is parading around in a skimpy outfit.
    wiub53d.png?1

While Jessica meets and greets with more fans - Candy tries to help Bjorn calm down and tells him Jessica is crazy about him and all this means nothing to her - except for supporting their family.
    tJw7JVv.png?1

When the event ended, Jessica got changed and went to find Bjorn. He was still feelingsad and jealous.
    tFpYpr5.png?1
    He also complained about how her dressing like this would help or more importantly hurt his political campaign.
    SjDdR0S.png?1
    Jessica calmed all his fears and reassured him that her reputation was extremely positive and it could only help him plus she was very touched by his jealousy. Its nice to know your husband cares.
    J7QxAef.png?1
    Brief flirty moment
    vOzmguX.png?1

And the romance festival starts at that moment
    o7jX8YM.png?1
    The romance guru tells Jessica her destiny is complex and dark and not to make long term plans - it quite ruins her mood
    5fEp1BO.png?1
    wZrKQ8p.png?1
    Bjorn plays the ideal husband; his flirting and a big dose of sakura tea improve her mood.
    95IqaaB.png?1
    jpMxI2X.png?1
    QuZOrtc.png?1
    vwojREU.png?1
    VDmG5qU.png?1

Quick switch to Jade
    The guru tells Jade that a tall, dark. handsome love is in her future. Jade still feels sad.
    uECpDAJ.png?1
    She spots a dark handsome sim and introduces herself...
    28lWxO5.png?1
    He doesn't like her and makes it clear
    MQn5sUf.png?1
    Jade is sickened by all the happy couples so decides to leave - she has a nice evening with Tiffani
    pT4azaF.png?1
    and Eva also drops in to check she is doing okay
    Bh0Rlt0.png?1
    ofCGnku.png?1
    A night of poor sleep due to noisy rats and mice.
    lLMidhD.png?1
    As she eats her breakfast, she contemplates the billboard man and wonders if he is the tall dark sim in her life - just a picture of another man she can't have.....
    tmZ2qh2.png?1

Post edited by Becka28 on
    @Becka28 Awwww, I feel sad for Jade :( Give this girl all the tall, dark, handsome men in the world!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @morkovka jade's life gets better soon, maybe not all in the way I planned ........
    @Becka28, page 494.
    Thanks. The fireguard upgrade is essential to prevent accidental fires.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    Today in my game, Cassandra Goth had a baby! Her parents are really excited, but her mom Bella seems a little occupied with her own life and I've noticed Cassandra asks her mother for advice and she's always sort of wandering off. Her little brother is also very caring toward his nephew, Zack. (He feeds him A LOT of cake though) I'll have to post photos on here when I have a bit more time haha!
    Looks like my crashing issues are due to CC showers and possibly beds, and I have those in like... literally every lot I play because I love me some CC bed linen, and the idea of taking all of it out is doing my head in. So until S4S comes out with a batch fix, no playing for me! :( ...anyone want me to make them a noCC Sim? Renovate an existing house or something? I only have my noCC save to play with for now!

@Becka28 poor Jade! I hope she's able to find someone. Honestly, Bjorn's jealousy is kind of off-putting, not gonna lie. I mean, it's just publicity.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @sarabeth2984 me too good thing I can entertain myself cause I would have gone stir crazy otherwise lol. Yes I must get back to them Morgyn is going to need some lovin. I wonder if he will end up like Don for me and always get someone at random. :D
    I love your family reminds me the goths now need witches in their family uh..just not sure who maybe Agnes. family time is so nice cant wait to have some..which was probably obvious.
    @Daephene dogs are good for ignoring lots of things lol.
    Thanks I missed hanging around here and the drama mmhmm ha.
    @Becka28 hey nice to see you :) Darrel was much too cute to ignore.
    Poor Cassie at least she got to spend more time with him. I like Jessica and Bjorn Now i wonder how that happened or did yoj just get rid of his first wife? I likef her angel look too.
    New Feature bolded in case peeps missed it, in your phone now I think in the house icon or one of them you can now move out sims and type in the amount of money you want to give them.

Mmkay sorry if I missed anyone Ill check again later just woke up.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm loving the mod Life's Tragedies. It's brought back some of the 'spice' that was in Sims2 (where I started my Simming Odyssey) and was subsequently, incrementally removed starting with Sims3 and bleeding into Sims4. I'm sorry to say. As for Erik, it was his mother that was lost in the fire. I'm hoping Sacrificial will update Life's Tragedies, soon. I hear right now it's crashing the game. :open_mouth: And, I'm very glad he didn't perish in this save. He's died in a fire before, years ago. Even his sister and brother-in-law weren't able to extinguish the fire to save him. He's also died of electrocution. He tried to fix his hottub on his own. :open_mouth: This was all back in Sims3. He as a five-star Celebrity then, too. He had money, why he didn't call anybody to fix it … :/ But, that's how the rich stay rich, as it were. They do what they can on their own, and spend their money wisely.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    (While playing, I ended up going offline on origin just to bypass the update until all my mods were upgraded to the latest patch.) Now here's what happened in my game right now...

That night, Lilith and Ella packed their things and stashed the toddler's toys. They were ready to go, and they wouldn't come back. They might stay with Selene for quite a while, as their lives here hadn't gotten any better. They could have chosen to wait for someone to save them, but instead, they had chosen to take action. While Ella simply wanted to escape the constant chores and threats, Lilith wanted Abel and Mallory to grow up in a better household.

yuhFkWO.png

"They have recently moved to Newcrest," Lilith said.

"Okay. Let's go there, then," Ella replied.

"You no longer need to do chores when we live with my aunt. She's a bit younger than Mom, but mature for her age."

"Just as I thought."

Behind them, the door swung open. Ella's eyes widened in fear. Lilith peered at the door while hurrying toward the gate. Should she say a final word before departing for good?

Daphne jammed her hands onto her hips. "You naughty girls are so defiant. You may go, but don't try to steal from the vault later. Okay? Also, Cinderella..." Her words trailed off. She shook her head. "I'll call the police if you dare to linger any longer!"

4mr4cYV.png

Lilith and Ella rushed toward the beach and boarded a boat. She took one final glance at the mansion, then cruised the boat toward the center of Windenburg. She wouldn't miss her mother, not after all that had happened. The secrets in the basement were enough to make her leave the place. She was ready to start her new life in Newcrest.

nHw4vWp.png

A year passed, and Daphne stopped her crimes. She tried to become a better person, but her reputation as a black widow lingered. Most men avoided her, knowing what she did. She moved out of Windenburg to have a fresh start in life. Because she had confessed her actions in court shortly after her daughter left, and had expressed remorse about it, she didn't need to be in jail for life. She did go to therapy and rehab to ease her reformation process. Some people suggested faith or spirituality, but she didn't see a need for it. Especially not when her father had used a certain belief as an excuse to abuse her mother.

Daphne was still on probation, yet she was allowed to be independent once the change in her behavior was evident to the officers. The therapy sessions had helped her to trust men again. The therapist had advised against manipulating the opposite gender, and for good reason. Also, she learned to let go of her grudge. Soon enough, she was free to live across from her parents in Newcrest.

qPNj4pl.png

One night, Daphne decided to resurrect her true love, who happened to be Max Villareal. After all those years, she still missed him. And she still loved him with a passion. Their troubled childhoods had once brought them together in their youth, and they shall be together again. No matter what the naysayers said about the prospect of resurrection, she believed she could perform the spell. Magic tingled in her palms, prepared to envelop Max's spirit.

"Come back to me. I'm sorry for what I have done, and I haven't deserved your love. Yet you have loved me," Daphne murmured. The spell worked, and now Max was back to life.

ttPEmil.png

Their eyes met. Max smiled. He had forgiven Daphne. She held his hands and led him inside the house. He asked a few things about the children, and she explained the situation. They could still visit Lilith, although the teenager would take some time to get used to the changes. If not for her redemption, they wouldn't be together right now. And yet they were back together.

It didn't mean that their story would end up in a happily ever after. There would still be up and downs, but they wouldn't stray apart from each other. Little did Daphne know was that it wouldn't be an easy road.

Very nice little tease at the end. This should keep your readers 'hooked'. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! <3

@Daephene thank you! :)
    I even managed to get over my aversion to Christmas in November, as long as it's going to be that cute.
    I'm not a fan of Christmas in November either. (Mainly because where I live we have four huge winter-related holidays in three weeks. That's literally a whole month of partying, why start it even earlier? :/ ) But my sims live in their own confusing little world where one year equals seven years, one month equals one week, one day somehow equals both four days and one month (I'd elaborate on how all of that makes sense but didn't want to bore you) and a holiday is celebrated every week so if they want to have Christmas in November I let them. :)
    Do cats really climb in the trees like that? I have never seen that.
    I wish... unfortunately, it's only a posepack.

"It's too hard Pa. Can't figure it out."
    "Did you listen to the teacher?"
    "She didn't make sense..."
    "Peter, when the teacher doesn't make sense you raise your hand and ask for a better explanation."
    BbNul9X.jpg

"But I'm usually good at these kind of tests!"
    "Honestly I can't believe they give you this for homework in third grade."
    EQtijfI.jpg

"Okay, lets think what can be done here..." Steve stared at the question. It didn't make any sense to him and he was a grown adult. How was Peter supposed to understand all of those long and complicated words?
    "This is all cause I didn't study that biology paragraph weeks ago," Peter sighed.
    "And why didn't you study?"
    zSHlBO0.jpg

"Cause I had modelling. I thought I'd read it next day, but next day I had ballet. Then dad took me to that interview. Then modelling again. Then I had new paragraphs to study. Then I had a school project. Then I forgot. And now school starts in a hour and I'm not ready! I can't go without homework, I can't!" wailed Peter.
    emRnDN2.jpg

"Okay, calm down, let me think... What if you say the dog ate your homework?" Steve suggested with a smile.
    "Very funny Pa. That'd be lying. Besides, I tried that last time and the teacher didn't believe me."
    5DpWR6J.jpg

"Then tell the truth. Tell her you didn't understand her explanation, didn't have time to study the paragraph and you will do your best to finish your homework tonight."
    "Can't finish it tonight, I got ballet rehearsals..."
    4sEBEtD.jpg

"Tomorrow?"
    "Modelling again!"
    AMqSu2L.jpg

"This has to stop. Peter's way too overloaded with studying, dancing and modelling. He barely has time to sleep and can't even manage to finish his homework. Homework, Tony! You know he loves homework! And did you know they have biology tests in third grade? Nine year olds doing biology tests - how crazy is that!"
    Tony sighed. He knew where this was going.
    "Okay... what do you suggest?"
    Jj8sX7E.jpg

"Simple - cut some of his lessons! Lets look over his schedule. School 5 days a week from eight a.m to two p.m, modelling four times a week from 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m, ballet three times a week from five to seven p.m. We can start with modelling. He's not that enthusiastic about it and it takes up 8 hours a week. Plus it's clashing with ballet on Friday."
    "I thought you just said ballet starts at five p.m." Tony said, trying to sound as naive and innocent as possible.
    "Tony, he doesn't even have time to grab a snack!"
    "I remember him saying that ballet is fun and relaxing..."
    "After six hours of studying and two hours of posing? Sure, I guess you can call it fun and relaxing!"
    Tony sighed again. Steve was clearly determined to think of a solution. Problem is, he had none. But what if...
    tGLvXka.jpg

"I'll think about it. Promise,"
    An idea perched in Tony's mind...
    kA0G05T.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Nope. No way."
    "Please sir, if we could at least drop modelling... Peter can't handle so many classes. His grades are falling."
    "So how do the other parents manage, mm?"
    "Uh... they bribe the teacher for better grades?"
    "Smart man."
    "But- I can't do that!"
    "Oh really. You're capable of more than you think, darling."
    "Come on Nick, cut the boy some slack for goodness sake! He's only a kid and he's working from eight to ten hours a day!"
    7cV3hAf.jpg

"Are you arguing with me, Tony?"
    "No sir-"
    "I have a feeling you are arguing with me."
    "I'm not, honestly-"
    "Now listen up. You know everything I do is for your own good. You know that, Tony, right?"
    "Sure..."
    "Just so you know, everything I do is for Peter's good too. So Peter isn't dropping modelling. Or ballet. Or school. He's going to stick to all those lessons to eventually become a smart, skilled and talented young man who will easily take his place in the industry and become more famous than any of us. With the help of me as his manager of course. Companies will love him, fans will adore him. You wanting to snatch that bright and wealthy future away from him tells me you are not only disgusting, but also an incredibly selfish person who doesn't care about his own sons future."
    "What? That's not what I meant-"
    "Don't you love your son, Tony? Or perhaps you don't think of him as a son? Seems like you only got him as a plaything for your boyfriend. Like that meerkat you got him despite never liking pets."
    qMXtdoQ.jpg

Not knowing what to say, Tony remained silent. Nick smirked.
    "If I recall correctly, you never wanted to be a father in the first place." he said in a very kind and soft voice.
    Hearing only a muffled sob in response, Nick smiled. Confused, mislead and so very close to tearing up - exactly how he needed Tony to be in order to keep him in line.
    IWKfsiT.jpg

Tony silently hung up, feeling as if he was punched in the face.
    I mean sure, I did say a few times I'm never becoming a dad, but that was a long time ago and-
    iVa7Mec.jpg

Oh don't tear up you big old dork. Nick's lying. He's just lying... or am I just convincing myself that he's lying? Because if you think about it, I really am acting selfish, not caring about Peter's future and all. Of course he needs those classes, that's how the world works nowadays. You have to work hard to achieve something. Steve is too naive to understand it, but I- I should know better, I should-
    yUbnKNh.jpg

How do I explain it to him?
    Ww5xovV.jpg

It took a lot of time for Tony to convince Steve that this was for Peters own good. More than usual.
    B7BAFpy.jpg

Eventually Steve gave in. And life continued as usual.
    Cve9qSK.jpg

"So everyone will be standing in this position..."
    YnqL2sk.jpg

"And I'm going to do this!"
    PSfy87u.jpg

"And then we'll all do this..."
    d2F0V8t.jpg

"Looks amazing!"
    WR5XUpK.jpg

"I know, It's going to be the best show ever!"
    NwoOR9w.jpg

Peter's ballet class has been invited to the Starlight Accolades to perform at the private Christmas party! Only the most posh and famous celebrities were invited.
    BEcCh4X.jpg

Also can't help but notice what they've got on their billboard...
    3Yjuhq2.jpg

Five minutes till the performance begins.
    IlVDT5i.jpg

"Wow, look at all of those people!"
    jcpWjc8.jpg

"Oooh, I see my dads!"
    kjlX5gN.jpg

And it began...
    qEweGne.jpg

5FJJ00M.jpg

Nt8wS2q.jpg

Definitely an outstanding performance.
    eQatp9u.jpg

"Awesome show, Petes!"
    "Thanks Dad... Pa!"
    DlWZBnQ.jpg

"Did you see me, Pa? Did you see me? I was so worried I'd get something wrong but I didn't!"
    "Peter, you're crushing me!" Steve laughed. Tony frowned, glaring from a distance.
    93SgK1f.jpg

"You did so well! Honestly, I cannot express how proud I am of you-"
    "Ah, if it isn't the little star of today's show."
    jTWZc3s.jpg

Steve turned around and immediately got up. It was Nick.
    "Hello, Nick," he said in a tense tone.
    "Hello- sorry, can't quite remember your name. Scott, wasn't it? Terry?"
    bQAdhEt.jpg

"Steve."
    "Ah yes. Forgive me, most of us, famous people refer to you as Tony Stark's plaything. No offence."
    "None taken," lied Steve, feeling genuinely hurt. "What do you want?"
    XzWAjIM.jpg

"I want to congratulate our little star!" Nick raised his voice in a funny tone as if he was talking to a baby or a puppy. "You did such a great job out there, kiddo! Work hard and you might have a very bright future- Is he always this shy?"
    4piDUWg.jpg

"Actually no," coldly replied Steve. "Perhaps he finds that you are way too-"
    TPbKd7I.jpg

"I see you're getting along!" Tony rushed in the scene before Steve had the chance to say anything Nick would make him regret later on. "Hey Nick, that reporter over there wanted to ask both of us a couple of questions. I heard she has a very famous magazine, why don't we head over there and not keep her waiting?"
    "Alright then," Nick gave Steve a chilling stare. "See you around... forgot your name already, oh well."
    Steve didn't reply. He felt confused. Tony saw the whole thing and yet didn't say a word in his defence.
    He's just tired, Steve thought. Besides, it's not like I need defending, I can do that on my own...
    JBSszMi.jpg

Anyways - cookie time!
    tOMnkgx.jpg

Food was served and obviously the only thing the kids ate were the cookies - everything else was way too fancy and complicated. They settled on the bar stools, munching on the treats. Cause apparently chairs and tables don't exist.
    7UdvJLq.jpg

Then there was some dancing.
    nHiz6yB.jpg

"Enjoying the party?" Tony decided to make up for that incident with Nick.
    "Well-"
    SoNTQRM.jpg

"Excuse me! You're Tony Stark, right? Can I take an interview for the Sims News channel? If you're not that busy, of course."
    ElcWLN6.jpg

"Does it look like I'm busy?"
    YMNsdP1.jpg

"I thought so! Now, I'd love to know all about your personal life..."
    WE6yNz6.jpg

"Busy? No, he's never busy for a couple of reporters. Me and Peter are the only people in the entire universe he's to busy for," muttered Steve to himself. He immediately felt guilty for thinking like that - Tony probably couldn't say no even if he wanted to. Not if he didn't want to ruin his reputation, and that would lead to huge complications at work...
    That excuse is kinda getting old, a thought ran through his head.
    x1Gfh3k.jpg

Meanwhile, the kids began to open their presents...
    rfD4A5l.jpg
    9HUjgFc.jpg
    gc2huG6.jpg

"Sorry about that."
    See? He even apologised. You're just worrying too much.
    "No problem."
    "So, where were we... Oh yes. Enjoying the party? Isn't it fantastic?"
    7pTwnvV.jpg

"Actually, I'm feeling kind of worn out. I'd rather go home."
    "Oh come on, Stevey! The party nowhere near over, look how much fun Peter is having-"
    "Tony? Is that you?"
    fwrTpGe.jpg

Yep, today is definitely the day of unexpected encounters. It was Thorne.
    "Woah man, haven't seen you in forever! How've you been?"
    Tony gulped. His legs began to tremble and heart started racing like crazy.
    No, no, can't do this, not now, too soon.
    7Pnb75H.jpg

"Tony? Are you okay?" Steve noticed the sudden change. Tony forced a smile.
    "Hey, Th-Thorne..."
    "Some kind of party, huh."
    "Yeah! Yeah, for sure..."
    "You know Steve's right, are you okay, Tony? Tony, hun? You look a bit pale..."
    3OqNAb4.jpg

"There you are, Thorne."
    Thankfully, Octavia Moon came to the rescue.
    "Octavia," Thorne cheerfuly smiled as if he had no idea of what was going on. "I'm just having a friendly chat with my old pal - remember him?"
    She gave Tony a sorrowful glance - probably because even with his glasses on he looked clearly terrified.
    "I remember," Octavia said calmly. "And I think you took up enough of his time. Come along now."
    "Alright then... Stay in touch, Tony! Nice hanging out with you!"
    Staring down at his shoes, Tony quickly nodded.
    gm484dV.jpg

"You're right," he exhaled, when Thorne finally left. "We better get going. Go get Peter."
    "Well that's a quick change of spirit, and what just happened there between you and Thorne-" jokingly began Steve but Tony softly interrupted him.
    4jxjZAZ.jpg

"Stevie can we please just go?"
    Steve frowned. Something was clearly wrong but he could pinpoint what exactly.
    "Alright, alright... I'll go get Peter..."
    aIXV0tb.jpg

Today was horrible. Just utterly horrible. I bumped into Thorne at the party and I think I almost fainted. I knew he would be at that party. I knew I'd probably have to talk to him. He's not a bad guy, after all. What happened between us isn't his fault, he was probably just mislead. Or I somehow gave him a reason to act that way... He asked how I was doing. I bet he came up to apologise. Must've thought I told Steve about what happened - any normal person would do that. And I completely overreacted. Why did I react to him that way? Why was I so terrified?
    8gmnpMF.jpg

Adding up to that, I can't stop thinking about what Nick told me about Peter. Everything he said sounded so right and true... If Peter doesn't attend all of those schools he'll be worse than the rest of the kids and will have a harder time achieving whatever goals he'll have. Me not wanting him to be as good as everyone else is pretty selfish. On the other hand, it's clearly too much for him. And Steve think he needs a school-free childhood. Am I that bad of a parent that I can't figure it out? Am I even remotely a good parent? I don't even know when he lost his first tooth... I bet other parents work harder than me and still have time to spend with their children.
    Maybe Nick's right. Maybe I really am a terrible dad. Maybe he knows best.

rtjy312.jpg

You know, sometimes I try to convince myself that all of this mess happening to me isn't my fault. Yeah, I'm that selfish. I kissed a gu A guy kissed me - big deal, I say to myself. It was just a mistake, I say to myself.
    But if it wasn't anyones fault, if it was just a mistake, then why do I feel so disgusting? Nick says that's what I am. I'd always calm myself down saying it's just an insult. But if it's just an insult, if I know it doesn't mean anything, then why does it hurt so much?..

9gSF3Qs.jpg

I must admit, this update turned out way more sad than originally intended... can I make up for that by saying the next two updates will be all kinds of fluffy cuteness with no drama whatsoever? Pinkie promise!
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|

Edit: Looks like the sad and depressive atmosphere of this update had a greater meaning. I have just found out my Mac Os doesn't have metal so I wont be able to buy any upcoming packs... This came as a shocking surprise because I was so stupidly sure my Mac supports it. Downloading "The Sims Legacy Edition" right now, crying my heart out and in desperate need of comfort. I was not ready. :bawling::bawling:
    Post edited by Koteyka on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top