Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hoping there’s more info soon

I hope so to starting with the Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    If they’re willing to hold this a secret to create “hype”, it could easily backfire if this pack is bad. They’re walking on a thin line.

To be honest, it seems they're always walking on a thin line with some people. No matter what they choose to do, certain people are going to jump all over them for it. When they hype something and do give info, there's just as much apprehension and pessimism. It's been happening for years now, lol.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The pack is made, and whatever comes out, comes out. Not much anyone can do about it except choose to not buy it at this point if they don't think it offers enough. *shrug*

So true
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Hoping there’s more info soon

I hope so to starting with the Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for that today!
  • butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I just read the blog post. I’m so excited now! I mean, I was before, but now even more so!! I love the addition of loans and that performance dictates whether you keep or lose a scholarship.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I am so thrilled! I can’t wait!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
    I just read the blog post. I’m so excited now! I mean, I was before, but now even more so!! I love the addition of loans and that performance dictates whether you keep or lose a scholarship.

Yes that excited me more then the trailer!
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member

Same here!!!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

Same here!!!

i found it. today was my only adulting day so wasn't here when the trailer got released. so excited
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I liked how the trailer showed a single mother going back to school. That is currently happening in my game and allows more room for story telling.

The new trailer looks cool. I like how you can lose scholarships like in real life or have to take out loans but also has robots (possibly evil robots) and all that so it isn't too realistic and balances things out as well brings in some more of the fun game play and not just chores and work.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    unknown.png

xD
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    WolfNate wrote: »
    unknown.png

xD

Is that the spellcaster from Realm Of Magic?
    9 Days!!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    edited November 2019
    unknown.png

xD

It looks like him. It makes me happy to see him.
    unknown.png

xD

It could be him or a female with that hairstyle. It's hard to tell.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

My glass is always half full when it comes to the Sims 4 because I really enjoy this game. Nice that we hit the single digits in the countdown. Happy DU Simmers! :D
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    unknown.png

xD

It could be him or a female with that hairstyle. It's hard to tell.

If I remember right, people have also mentioned seeing the dude from the Strangeville GP in the first trailer. It wouldn't be surprising to see Morgyn too. I think it's neat that they're showcasing sims from other packs.
    Wohoo single digits means we’re getting close! I’ve got my testing sims almost ready!
  • VulpixSerpensVulpixSerpens Posts: 72 Member
    Friends and I are talking almost nonstop about University now! There's so much potential, I'm so excited to see it :D
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    edited November 2019
    I wonder what how many traits and aspirations/reward traits will be added with DU. They are usually one of the more interesting parts of a pack for me, and I feel like they have been lacking lately. Also wish they were more impactful too, but that's another conversation all together
  • mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 58 Member
    I've been cleaning out my house as my partner moves in and just found a bunch of my old college notebooks and homework, and it got me super pumped for this pack. Really excited for the story telling that comes with loans and parents going back to school, @XxAirixX ! And I'm definitely wishing they had more traits and reward traits too, @Melmack . I was disappointed at the lack of them (and lot traits) in RoM.
    I'm hoping we get shower woohoo whims and moodlets.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I think we will get moodlets don't know about whims though it would make me happy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member

I wouldn’t hold out much hope for whims Cat, ever since they added the option for players to hide them I feel like they’ve just been swept under the carpet.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Holiday wrote: »

I wouldn’t hold out much hope for whims Cat, ever since they added the option for players to hide them I feel like they’ve just been swept under the carpet.

I wonder what the most recent whim is...