Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    StrangerVille is Halloween-ready. :smirk:

9VkCAll.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    7ZtPnaq.jpg
    A happy vampire after having fed on a tasty Sim (Baako Jang)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Rafael had finally made it to the top and was living his life to the fullest as a Virtuoso spellcaster. Morgan was his BFF, Simeon was close to it as well. He didn't really have anyone special to share his life with otherwise yet, except those two and numerous lovers. But that was just fine by him. He didn't get the nickname 'Raff the Rake' for nothing. ;) He had a really nice home and had just built an octagonal shaped magic room and greenhouse additions on the back. There was just one problem...

He was three days away from aging up to an adult, but still hadn't learned how to make the Potion of Rejuvenation. Finally, after an all day session of experimenting, he learned that one last potion that had been eluding him to complete his collection and defeat Father Time. Rafael had never been cursed or had potions fail on him since becoming a magic man. I guess he's just been extremely lucky that way. His luck ran out though and he collapsed while mixing the very potion he'd wanted to learn most of all.

He was too young to die! :'(

hoRJKR1.png
    Thankfully, he'd really only fainted. *wipes brow* But I didn't know that at the time, so I was freaking out. lol I thought this truly would be the last screenshot I took of him. He woke up, discarded the evil brew and successfully made a new excellent batch. BTW his house is coming along great too. Still working on it, thought it was done for the moment. But, well, it needs a little modification. Unfortunately, it has a somewhat faulty, but hilarious design issue. I'd show you what it looks like from a bird's eye view, except you'd clearly see why it needs to be fixed and it's most likely not appropriate for younger eyes. o.O I just about choked on my coffee when I was taking screenshots. lol

Anyway, Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • Options
    wbgbsva.jpg
    Nancy Landgraab turned out to be a divine experience...meal-wise. For my vampire Demonte, that is.

Note: He is blue in his dark form because one of his parents is the infamous Pollination Technician #9, an alien. His other parent is Caleb Vatore who was abducted. Demonte burned to death when he was a teenager because of a poor decision on my part. Back then, I didn't know how to properly back up my saves or Sims. So, I had to re-create him. He is a tad better looking now if I'm to say so myself. Something you guys just have to take my word for - Mwahahaha :D

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Paul Fyres aged up to a toddler and now Morgan is obsessed with her little half brother.
    vVjqhbH.png
    They seem to always be together, playing, dancing or just talking.
  • Options
    RyZmH2h.jpg
    Insta Large..

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Harvestfest party at Sulani celebrity beach mansion
    nA83Eu0.png
  • Options
    AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member

My Sim is deeply involved in his Alien Lab research. He's hoping to figure out how to clone them one day.

4g3omJj.jpg
    8FrKNV0.jpg
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited October 2019
    My evil warlock Vincent Labarre practicing. He's on a master level, but he's only won one duel. He keeps losing for apprentice level spellcasters.
    RMgfkn2.png
    k7Now6W.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    A German Shepherd and an Arctic wolf sleeping.
    iVu921k.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    4XiJYE4.png?1

Sophia Bjergsen (actually La Chien now) heads to the Blue Velvet to show off her makeover.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I was out in Windenburg, trying to find some new friends for this cutie ^^ She will probably be my next legacy heir

Useless fact: there was a random homeless townie right behind her. Thank god for camera angles :#

awDcoJZ.png
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    I3hiE3N.jpg
    Demonte decided to relocate via bat flight into mid-air outside the gym...with free will disabled and all :D

• Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Dina Caliente who is married to Carlos Hapsburg is conducting a passionate affair with Father Winter.

6Yncguu.jpg

On a different subject, Bunny outfits hide baby bumps remarkably well

1VlRaHg.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @Babykittyjade It's simple once you know how.

You need a link like https://i.postimg.cc/66ccKspX/Delaney-John-and-Heaven-full-length.png

And you'll put in fromt of the link and after it.

For some reason the brackets aren't showing up. If you hit quote for my post you'll see what it looks like.

Delaney-John-and-Heaven-full-length.png

Wow it worked thanks! I can finally share picture now 🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The beautiful view of del sol valley at night on the roof.

02hwZRj.png[img][/img]l2UZuka.png[img][/img]
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    yOqyaO3.jpg
    My vamp seduced the flower bunny. Is that wrong?

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Alexander Goth was having some fun with bubbles.
    H9dYfm7.png
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2019
    Finally done with recreating the Sims 3 Goth mansion in Sims 4. Will upload it tomorrow on the gallery( need too update my game). If anyone want it it's on Simfileshare here. https://simfileshare.net/download/1434793/

37107664qw.png

Edit: It's on the gallery EA ID phoenixlady88
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    edited October 2019
    Constituents showing buyers remorse after my politician convinced them their pools were "unlicensed" and took bribes to "not report them". Of course they never needed licenses in the first place, it's not even a thing, and he used the money to build his own pool. Hahaha I love this family.

YBXsEL7.png

Edit: Fixed link
  • Options
    FfVPKLe.jpg
    Son of Miko Ojo

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Soon.
    ISp0tZn.png
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    The Halloween party.

48993780926_8552333537_h.jpg

Mom and dad really get into the spirit of Halloween as Sabrina comforts her twin after dad said she couldn't wear that too short-not-in-my-house-young-lady dress, she only wanted to impress her new friends. *sad face*

Zora looks on, an expression molded somewhere between constipated and mildly happy to be at her first party. Unbeknownst to our newest little addition, David is all tuckered out from that evening's festivities.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top