Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 DISCOVER UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION LEAKED + BOXART

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    simgirl1010 it's not a 'someone's' discord, it's sort of the 'official' the sims discord server since them simgurus also moderates or host this server.

s7idt4c1hvt31.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e0c7ffe58106803435e9f5c0f0ead7e9a3bd4b9c

Lol the server is named “r/TheSims”, and what do you think the “r” stand for?

not sure how i am gone to say this, but i think EA also considers reddit as one of their social platforms, so i honestly don't know.

They do, but they’re not always on there. The discord is run by TheDismalSimmer, the gurus just take part in there. They don’t moderate r/thesims. They have badges to know they’re simguru or EA employees.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member

They do, but they’re not always on there. The discord is run by TheDismalSimmer, the gurus just take part in there. They don’t moderate r/thesims. They have badges to know they’re simguru or EA employees.

oooh, it all makes sense now. i'm honestly not sure of what i was saying before. thank u for clarifying it!
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope bikes aren't confined to the uni world as that will exclude sims who dont go to uni and also children. I doubt sims who dont attend college will be able to visit the world.

Of course bicycles are only in Britechester. Just like the Aqua Zip is confined to Sulani (except for having one in your swimming pool).

Ans Britechester will probably be a world like any other. I don't see them putting the entire college world in an off map place like the police station and hospital are. There should be no reason the parents can't visit their kids at college.
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    all this anticapation and talk is KILLING me like just release a teaser or a trailer already!
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Bike riding has to be available for every world. And we've been asking the Devs to add a bike for all ages. I sent them this picture on Twitter asking when they do add bikes for the kids to use it too.

0yU25MJ.png

• Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    all this anticapation and talk is KILLING me like just release a teaser or a trailer already!

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    yuck, that must be the ugliest boxart yet...the womens faces look aweful, who does these?
    guess the poor quality and angle adds some extra ugly but still.

umm...aaanyways...yeah, Uni...can't...wait?
    well, we'll see, at least it will be out right before christmas, so I know what I can spend my holidays with :D
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    I also sent the Devs this vídeo. TheSweetToddler created a custom animation of a child going on a bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4th-7AnnHE
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

actual picture of me rn
  • Options
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    yuck, that must be the ugliest boxart yet...the womens faces look aweful, who does these?
    guess the poor quality and angle adds some extra ugly but still.

umm...aaanyways...yeah, Uni...can't...wait?
    well, we'll see, at least it will be out right before christmas, so I know what I can spend my holidays with :D
    Lol, the middle girl is okay looking, but the left one, be looking like King Charles II of Spain.02_768_586443375216772771549496394.6989-696x400.jpg

• Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @SelinaKyles OMG that looks just like her :D
    Idk the teeth of the middle one are freaking me out, something is just off about them.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    YESS! They teased it!!
  • Options
    New laptop as wel
  • Options
    ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE!!!
  • Options
    A lobster and a dragon as the mascots?😂😂
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    edited October 2019
    A video is premiering tomorrow!
    http://imgur.com/gallery/6I4pDuZ
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sofmc9 wrote: »
    I also sent the Devs this vídeo. TheSweetToddler created a custom animation of a child going on a bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4th-7AnnHE

Funny you sent it to them 😂😂😂😂 that's why I can't believe their excuses because everything thru say is not possible how are other people making it?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yall got me hype I need to stay off the forums 🧨😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited October 2019
    elelunicy wrote: »
    simgirl1010 it's not a 'someone's' discord, it's sort of the 'official' the sims discord server since them simgurus also moderates or host this server.

s7idt4c1hvt31.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e0c7ffe58106803435e9f5c0f0ead7e9a3bd4b9c

Lol the server is named “r/TheSims”, and what do you think the “r” stand for?

not sure how i am gone to say this, but i think EA also considers reddit as one of their social platforms, so i honestly don't know.

Correct!

r/TheSims is completely community run, and the mods on the subreddit also run the associated discord! (Don't forget the rest of the mod team though, it's a team effort!)

We do have a few sim gurus who also participate on reddit and on our discord as well, but it's to make hosting giveaways easier.

All I can say is...be excited!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Gamechangers are receiving “acceptance letters” from the University of Britechester...if EA is hyping this pack, hope it turns out good
    Here’s one:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/EnglishSimmer/status/1186297388828364800
  • Options
    Lmao, James(SimSupply) got denied 😂😂😂...wait😳😳can our sims get denied and that’s why there are two 😬😬😵😵
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesTurnerYT/status/1186309166924615681
  • Options
    It’s just so great it’s officially teased, and being revealed tomorrow. No more speculation, on whether the leaks are real, knowing it is coming feels good...if you’re looking forward to it that is. Just hoping it turns out to be good now.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited October 2019
    I love the outfits and hairs already!! I’m gonna use them for my teens.

It doesn’t say anything about a teacher career though :(
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    > @SelinaKyles said:
    > Lmao, James(SimSupply) got denied 😂😂😂...wait😳😳can our sims get denied and that’s why there are two 😬😬😵😵

Wait a minute.... James letter says graduate studies? Is there undergrad and graduate degrees?