Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Happening with Vladislaus in your game right now?

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's doing with Vlad if you're playing him. Screenshots welcome.

I had these pictures, and I decided to have a little fun with the captions:

e50bb2d30b9e703143f9012458d77d1c80027e48.png
Vlad: “Wait,…

d0ffd5f257aba9a85b397feebdca050f5d3e4ba0.png
“…do you mean to tell me…”

f1a0c8e66ce8b4a2084c9f1c2a2120ef86adcfb6.png
“…vampires are real?!”
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Vlad has been missing from action in my game lately. I see him pop in to do his thing, but all my sim are night owls, so he doesn't really stick around.
  • SeekFreedom96SeekFreedom96 Posts: 4 New Member
    I haven't seen him in a long time.
    Probably because my sims tend to wake up at night
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,957 Member
    good old vlad
    i decided to start new save but i have not yet decided what to do with it
    maybe I'll start off with vlad for once
    idk who to marry him to though considering I am only going to include premades

any ideas?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Vlad adopted 2 puppies in my game. They are Rosie's (from the hecking household,) and Winston's (my own custom pooch,)
    puppies. Peanut Butter and Lola. Pictures soon!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I gave him a makeover & a granddaughter. Everyone is allowed to check his household & his dark mansion in my SEREFRAS. If you like them you can download it from the gallery. Also, you can check out my other buildings & household. I love to share PS: there's no mods used.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I cured Vlad of his affliction, making him completely mortal, then got him married and, because I could, made him the one to give birth in the relationship. He is a stay at home dad with 6 children. He's surprisingly a fairly decent dad to them.. The children are... unique...to look at. ...But they are really sweet kids.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I really don't know :/ oddily he seems to hate lots with some negativity in.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    He is currently married to Kalama-ainu, the creepy mermaid from IL. They have 3 daughters together. She rules the mansion with an iron fist lol.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    edited October 2019
    He is living with his niece Alekto and since she moved in, nobody is save anymore. :#

36946936zi.png

36947011eg.jpg

Alekto's mother was Vlad's younger sister Glyzinda Straud, a real beauty:

36946968jy.jpg

Her husband was hit by a curse of the Zazatototl Death Relic and died. (Yes, vampires can die due to a curse.)
    She decided to follow him and stepped into the sunlight.

The third person in the household is Alekto's aunt Persephone, a poltergeist. She is Glyzinda's sister-in-law.

Post edited by Freechheit on
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    idk who to marry him to though considering I am only going to include premades

any ideas?
    @Simmingal Maybe age up Olivia Kim-Lewis? I have a feeling their kids could be pretty (I could be really, really wrong, though, haha).

doggers123 wrote: »
    Vlad adopted 2 puppies in my game. They are Rosie's (from the hecking household,) and Winston's (my own custom pooch,)
    puppies. Peanut Butter and Lola. Pictures soon!
    @doggers123 Awww. How cute. Yes, please show us the pictures!

SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I gave him a makeover & a granddaughter. Everyone is allowed to check his household & his dark mansion in my SEREFRAS.
    @SERVERFRA I would love to see pictures of Vlad and his granddaughter! I don't know what you mean by Serefras. Is that a story or a website or...?

duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I cured Vlad of his affliction, making him completely mortal, then got him married and, because I could, made him the one to give birth in the relationship. He is a stay at home dad with 6 children. He's surprisingly a fairly decent dad to them.. The children are... unique...to look at. ...But they are really sweet kids.
    @duhboy2u2 That's awesome!

He is currently married to Kalama-ainu, the creepy mermaid from IL. They have 3 daughters together. She rules the mansion with an iron fist lol.
    @sarabeth2984 Hmmm. They sound like a perfect match, LOL.

Freechheit wrote: »
    He is living with his niece Alekto and since she moved in, nobody is save anymore. :#
    @Freechheit Great screenshots! Thanks for sharing.
    SEREFRAS is my gallery ID. Just go to the gallery & click on the ID & type SEREFRAS then you will see my variety of imagination creations.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    SEREFRAS is my gallery ID. Just go to the gallery & click on the ID & type SEREFRAS then you will see my variety of imagination creations.

Oh, gotcha, thanks! :smile:
    Your welcome & have fun.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    In the game I was playing last night, Vlad cured himself of Vampirism and became a Spellcaster. He also got a brand new set of outfits for all seasons and a major overhaul in CAS full edit mode. He's still very thin and very pale but his face isn't as deformed. His "mansion" will probably be reduced to rubble unless I can fix it. It has a lot of wasted space.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I haven't done much with him, to be honest, but he lives forever. The vamps are kind of on hold right now until the current generation dies out.

He "likes" Max Villareal as much as he likes anyone but in my game, Vlad is still very much an aristocratic loner and plasma-thirsty vampire who is bored of the world after so many centuries. My lack of playing him so far is intentional. Maybe I'll dust him off though.

I'm planning to have a vampire hunter and his beautiful daughter move to Forgotten Hollow when most of the current batch of mortal sims are dead. If I dip my toe into occults again with the spellcasters, I have an idea for what I'll do with them.

I'm largely not a supernatural player but I might be willing to have a small amount of restricted supernatural play for elite sims. I don't want them running amok, it's a prestigious status.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    Well, he showed up shortly after my witch moved to town. She tried to befriend him but he went poof and doesn't show up in contacts so either he died or just decided to find someone else to snack on. I think I wanna go hunt him down now and make sure he's alive!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    He was deleted at the start.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I ignore him unless: mess around in CAS or kick him out to use the house as a community lot (usually restaurant). When I do see him it's as a bar tender at some bar or lounge somewhere.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Vlad is just...there in my game. He has a make-over in my custom save template, but I rarely see him anywhere anymore. Even if I start a new game not using my own template his original version doesn't call with the 'my you have a beautiful neck' message either. However, I see Caleb and Lilith quite a bit. I'm not sure when he stopped calling my new Sims and coming around for a bite, it's been so long...maybe 3-4 months? Could be longer. It's been long enough anyway that I've stopped locking my Sims doors without issue.

It's been even longer than that for a townie vampire to break in for a snack. They'll come visit sometimes, even if my Sim is sleeping with doors unlocked, but just stand on the porch for awhile, then leave. I actually kind of miss the break-ins, especially Vlad. It was funny how he'd break in the locked front door, but couldn't get in the locked bedroom door. He'd try to mesmerize my Sim through the wall, give up when it didn't work and then either take out the trash or play video games. lol
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2019
    Opps, double post, please ignore...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    I gave him a make-over.

7adc40c2ac1481d1b03ae41b490ef057.png

Awful picture because vampires are almost as bad as spellcasters and they never sit still. I wonder who thought playing the claw animation 60 times was a good idea.

Anyway, I attempted to humanise him a bit more, but keep the general shape/tone.
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    Started a new save file recently. On the first night, ol'Vladdy sent a text with his regular nonsense about my sim's neck looking tasty or whatever. The second night he dropped by and my sim whooped his rear in a fight. I was kind of shocked. I thought vampires were supposed to be strong and whatnot. I think I give Vladdy a make over and a remodeled house in this new save when I get the time. Until then, keep sucking, Vladdy!
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I gave him a make-over, and got him a wife and 3 children.

Here is his family.
    31705562563_c3177f6a4b_c.jpg

And here he is himself in his disguise form. I think he fancies himself quite the catch. (His daughter disagrees.)
    31705562753_cd88b40ca3_c.jpg
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Vlad is patiently training his rock star protege on the ways of the vampire. In return, he's getting dragged on outings and strangers sleeping in his house. He's taking the changes pretty well.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I renamed him to Vladislaus Dracul Straud, aged him up to elder so he can more believably be the oldest currently living vampire in my world, and changed most of his suits from grey to red, but otherwise he still looks very much like he did originally. Since he's supposed to be the founder and mayor of Forgotten Hollow, I have him pursue the politician career, he recently got abducted by aliens and is having a baby that wasn't part of my plan, so it's going to be removed once it's born. He lives with the Vatore siblings, who aren't siblings anymore and were renamed to Vasmer Balke (author of the Encyclopedia Vampirica) and Valeria Janekowski (inspiration for Plasma Jane), respectively. Together, they're basically the rulers of the vampire world, similar to the Volturi from Twilight.