Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Is it safe to use MCCC at the moment, or do I need to wait for an updat/remove it?

An update was just released.

Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I used MC command center to max my sim's skills, and it says it logged an error into the mc_cmd_center.log file...Is that a bug with MCCC or..?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited August 2019
    MC Command Center Hotfix 6.4.1 is out!
    deaderpool wrote:
    There has only been one thing that has been reported as a problem with today's update and MCCC:
    • If you use MC Control, you'll get an error opening the MC Control dialog.
    This hotfix fixes the issue with MC Control that happened as a result of EA’s update released from 08/08. There are no other known issues from MCCC with that update. Any errors that are reported in MCCC are most likely from other mods/cc that have been broken by changes made from EA updates. For help with those, you should always go to our Discord server.
    Thanks!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-4-1-29026172 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 6.4.1 installation/update:
    y4mqVJZNhSzlW0FtrjCEKobH05B_7NOHfTWWik-c9RC8wM7zgtL9xRtweAnpzUc6oekO6jpqwdVcmwDxoMArSYkPJE-giZfbNXjDdzWZq9owIvpssyD7Cm2YytzDE9NP31nUWG9JTZVs9hgNbEjosm17hex2_pq0S9n3xyiUXHZFKJZs7iTjdLxSrS_Euuw4QtofmG_bY4DGCrxJS3CPDm80Q?width=687&height=528&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 6.4.1 looks like this:
    y4mdEjRH2i4BEd0HjWBBi1aLdr7krwBGt2Wno1xWpS5B3m75yZCF8DsGT5b1n14kXo_yqlMrLRVApKTX-D2xnLipKrMtgJXoZmcFUnWeQJcOramn6PxaltTmg_Z_-Snsq0EdZYmBfZJIGv02aGLTT8l8JhG1riOzH6XbQ2H9MfBBTUWWZTsbrZTcrVT4jgXlpKo9Zdx0yQQt8vwMHEbg0ePnQ?width=276&height=266&cropmode=none

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited August 2019
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Elderly sims are pregnant when I don't have that enabled. How can I stop that from happening?
    Check whether this setting is enabled for elders:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > Elder Pregnancy Percent
    It has to be set to 0 (zero). If it is already set to 0 (zero) you should check your other mods whether there is a interference.

Is it safe to use MCCC at the moment, or do I need to wait for an update/remove it?
    Please download MCCC 6.4.1. You can find the DL links in my post above

Samlish wrote: »
    I used MC command center to max my sim's skills, and it says it logged an error into the mc_cmd_center.log file...Is that a bug with MCCC or..?
    No, we only found the MC Control issue, which is mentioned in the hotfix announcement. Could you please post your mc_cmd_center.log on discord. There is no restriction in file upload there, so it's easier to deal with it on discord. Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Elderly sims are pregnant when I don't have that enabled. How can I stop that from happening?

You know, I think if I got preggars today I would not make it through childbirth. There's a reason the elderly don't get pregnant. Have you checked to see what your mod is set at? I pulled mine before I updated and I haven't played the game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ChampagneBurstChampagneBurst Posts: 5 New Member
    I need help, ive installed the latest MCCC for the latest 8th Aug patch but something is wrong, I don't have options I should. I need to increas reelationships between family members.
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks @Bonxie I'll do that!
    I need help, ive installed the latest MCCC for the latest 8th Aug patch but something is wrong, I don't have options I should. I need to increas reelationships between family members.

Did you also look on the MCCC sim menu? Relationships changes are commands, which are displayed on the sim's menu.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Is it at all possible to set a limit to how many random homeless townies can spawn with mccc? I've been making over townies and I have no issue with keeping all the ones that I've made over but they just keep generating more and more all the time. Why doesn't the game just be happy after a certain amount has been created? It can use the already created ones for jobs ect so I don't understand why it just keep's spewing them out into my world. It seems like such a bad design to just have them keep spawning endlessly.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Is it at all possible to set a limit to how many random homeless townies can spawn with mccc? I've been making over townies and I have no issue with keeping all the ones that I've made over but they just keep generating more and more all the time. Why doesn't the game just be happy after a certain amount has been created? It can use the already created ones for jobs ect so I don't understand why it just keep's spewing them out into my world. It seems like such a bad design to just have them keep spawning endlessly.

If you set max homeless to 0, that should slow them down to only the ones the game needs to fill a role.
    image.png
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is no way to stop the game from spawning sims with MCCC. Deaderpool already commented this in the MCCC FAQ:
    Deaderpool wrote:
    Is there a way to generate less homeless? I have “Maximum Homeless Sims” set to zero but I keep getting homeless generated.

The short answer is no. The Sims 4 generates homeless Sims when it needs them to fill a role in the particular zone. If there is no Sim already that matches the filter the game uses for that role, then a new Sim is generated. If the Sim that matches the role is already in the zone and the role comes-up as being needed again, it will generate another Sim to fill the role, even though there is a Sim in the zone that matches it. Just the way the base game works.

“Maximum Homeless Sims” has nothing to do with Sims needed to fill a role. This setting is used for two things:
    1. Limiting the homeless family households that EA will generate. By default, EA will ensure that if there are not already this number of homeless households when you first load-up the game, it will generate some family households usually with one or two parents and one or two children. The default that EA uses for this is 5. If there are already this number of homeless Sims in the world, then the families will not be generated. So setting the value to zero in settings will just ensure that no homeless FAMILY Sims are ever generated.
    2. Limiting how many homeless Sims are left after the weekly move-in of MC Population occurs. If the setting is set to zero, all of the homeless households currently available will attempt to move into homes if they are available. If the number is set to the default of “5”, then 5 homeless households will remain in the world, even if there are houses for them to move into.

I use Paulson's NPC Control, which works pretty well in that case. Start with his MTS-website: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604590
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Thank you so much SimTresa and Bonxie. I've set it to zero and hopefully it will stop so many and keep it a manageable about to at least makeover as I play. <3
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Is there any thing in MCCC that turns off emotional auras that come from photos taken by cell phone or camera?
    I really dislike how it effects moods and its a simple picture, that I just want to hang there.
    And it does not have a enable or disable feature like most of the other aura objects.
    Any thing I am missing in MCCC that can stop this?
    Thanks for any insight!~
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Is there any thing in MCCC that turns off emotional auras that come from photos taken by cell phone or camera?
    I really dislike how it effects moods and its a simple picture, that I just want to hang there.
    And it does not have a enable or disable feature like most of the other aura objects.
    Thanks for any insight!~

Only thing I can think of is removing the buffs and making sure they're not near anything that gives an emotional aura before taking the picture.
    image.png
    Thanks for any insight!~

You might try the automation scan, which alows you to activate/deactivate certain interactions on an object.

Start here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for any insight!~

Can't you just disable emotional effect on the picture, itself?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Thanks for any insight!~

You might try the automation scan, which alows you to activate/deactivate certain interactions on an object.

Start here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

Is that what that's for? Wow, this is why I always look at this thread. I learn something new about this fantastic mod every time. :)
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Is there any way to only make changed settings apply to one save file?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Don't know if I understand. So you have different saves und you want to have different MCCC settings for each of them?
    Yeah, works somehow. Have a look at this additional MCCC tool, the MCCC Settings Profiler:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/downloads/mc_profiler

If this is not what you meant, tell me. Thanks.
  • PamperedMamaPamperedMama Posts: 3 New Member
    @rosemow Not sure if this is the correct thread cause I dont see any other reports posted here but here it is.

I"m so confused this keeps pooping up. I'v been thru all my cc, several times over the last two days and nothing seems to be the problem. Please help!!

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-18 16:00:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.54.120.1020-1.200.000.404.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:457</categoryid><desyncid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Liability <interactions.utils.interaction_liabilities.CancelInteractionsOnExitLiability object at 0x00007FF4719FF8D0> threw exception type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time' (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 463, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_primitive.py", line 100, in posture_change
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1060, in notify_posture_change_and_remove_incompatible_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 935, in process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1134, in _remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4876, in on_removed_from_si_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4888, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6653, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4753, in release_liabilities
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4750, in release_liabilities
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_liabilities.py", line 310, in release
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4708, in cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4475, in _cancel_eventually
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1545, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4640, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4814, in _update_autonomy_timer_on_cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6710, in _update_autonomy_timer
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 457, in exported_func
    AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-18 16:00:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.54.120.1020-1.200.000.404.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:457</categoryid><desyncid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_primitive.py", line 100, in posture_change
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1060, in notify_posture_change_and_remove_incompatible_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 935, in process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1134, in _remove_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4876, in on_removed_from_si_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4888, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6653, in _exited_pipeline
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4757, in release_liabilities
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4750, in release_liabilities
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_liabilities.py", line 310, in release
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4708, in cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4475, in _cancel_eventually
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1545, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4640, in _cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4814, in _update_autonomy_timer_on_cancel
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6710, in _update_autonomy_timer
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 457, in exported_func
    AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-08-18 16:00:00</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.54.120.1020-1.200.000.404.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>__init__.py:457</categoryid>
    <desyncid>757c397eabac8faa5d59b2f3</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Liability <interactions.utils.interaction_liabilities.CancelInteractionsOnExitLiability object at 0x00007FF4719FF8D0> threw exception type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time' (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4753, in release_liabilities

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.54.120.1020-1.200.000.404.Release</buildsignature>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4757, in release_liabilities

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    edited August 2019
    @rosemow Not sure if this is the correct thread cause I dont see any other reports posted here but here it is.

I"m so confused this keeps pooping up. I'v been thru all my cc, several times over the last two days and nothing seems to be the problem. Please help!!

What do you see in your game when the message pops up? According to our experience this is probably a game error, but details may help.
    I cannot really tell you if this is a game error or not, but you could try without mods just in case. I don't think this is a mod error, but you can never be too safe. Don't forget to backup your game data before you remove the mods.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

Don't know if I understand. So you have different saves und you want to have different MCCC settings for each of them?
    Yeah, works somehow. Have a look at this additional MCCC tool, the MCCC Settings Profiler:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/downloads/mc_profiler

If this is not what you meant, tell me. Thanks.

Yes, I wanted different settings for my premade-focused save (where I have aging turned on) and my other saves (where I have aging turned off).

The settings profiler looks sort of complicated, but thanks for recommending it.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • PamperedMamaPamperedMama Posts: 3 New Member
    @Bonxie Thank you so much for replying. It happens every time a Vlad decides to up and disappears during a conversation. I did remove all modes and cc and it didn't happen, I re-added each individually and it happened again, so I removed all again, used Origins "repair game" and loaded it all individually again still happening. Then went through them on Studio to check visuals and then used Bulk rename and re added individually again, still happening. If its not a mod is there some place I should report it to, or is it one of those hope and pray a future update fixes it?
    Also I have just under 5GB of mods and cc combined. The game is an Origin purchase with all DLC. It ll on a computer dedicated just for Sims 4 and related activities. Both the Game and computer are about 2 months old. The last exceptions started after the last update. I did have a few in the beginning but it stopped happening, maybe from an update I'm not sure. I wasn't sure what to do about it then so I have no info from then.

I hope all this helps and isn't TMI, just wasn't sure what would work. Thank you so much for your help.
    Here's a second one from last night (for comparison??):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Liability <interactions.utils.interaction_liabilities.CancelInteractionsOnExitLiability object at 0x00007FF4719FF8D0> threw exception type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time' (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: type object 'ComponentContainer' has no attribute 'set_last_user_directed_action_time')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Sabrina28343Sabrina28343 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, my script mods are on in the settings and I changed my household size setting on MC to 25. I went off and came back on, and I tried to move a house of 3 sims into a house of 7 sims but it said that the household was too big. I'm so confused, is something wrong with my game or is there an alternate way to move other sims into a big household.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Is it possible to disable autonomous mourning with MCCC? I have a lot tombstones and urns in one save and it's getting annoying to constantly have sad sims because they suddenly decided to go mourn someone.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top