Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Allears Ok, I’ll be sure to check it out! :smile:
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    But @BuildnShare What - If I may say - @13Vader is trying to say is, that there was Never Master category results announced for the BnS #121 - Breaking Out of the Box ...

You are right, that's what I meant ;)

• SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    @familysims You are in Starting Out, so just watch for those results. :)
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    SheriGR wrote: »
    @familysims You are in Starting Out, so just watch for those results. :)

Thank you!
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    @13Vader and @AlJay congratulations on your wins and well done as always!! <3
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Thank you everyone! And congratulations @13Vader 🙂
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Starting Out
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results for #BnS 122 - Summer Camp

@AliSim19
    TTnpWE3.png
    Camp SunnhySim looks great, @AliSim19! Excellent choice of siding and furnishings, the camp looks rustic yet comfortable and fun for everyone! Great job landscaping, it’s so lush and shady. I love the terrain paint you used for the path, it’s the perfect choice! Good idea to include a playground, climbing wall and axe throwing. I love the stables. I can see sims being all excited to ride then learning they had to clean up after their horses too. The campfire and cabins look like fun places to hang out. The staff will appreciate having their own separate cabins and not having to share with the campers. What a clever idea to include a library!

Suggestions: For future reference, only the gallery cost counts. In your case, 186,656 is correct. Also, if you forget the hashtag, you can reupload your build with the correction as long as you get up before the deadline. Though your exterior shots were lovely, some of the interior ones seemed to have gotten a bit slanted, along with some near the stables: Try experimenting with camera angles, for example, zooming in and taking the image from the middle of the room rather than close to a wall to the left or right of where you’re aiming, or overhead shots for smaller spaces. Your path is very faint in some places: perhaps it could have been gone over a second time, or outlined with dirt or contrasting rock in the smallest brush size to make it stand out more.

We are making an exception to the rules and allowing you to win this time, but in the future, please try to remember to include the hashtag. Thanks!
    3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @AliSim19
    Oni4KTC.png

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited May 2020
    HVCdrRO.png

Established #BnS Summer Camp

@KitelDesigns
    8DWn0sR.png
    Great idea to show the layout before adding foliage! Great nurse’s office and kitchen. The bridge is a nice touch, and you’ve used terrain tools effectively to make it blend into the landscape. The cabins look perfect in the rustic environment. I like that you’ve used the debug restrooms. I also like that everyone brought their own bedding making for an eclectic combination in the cabin - very realistic. Love all the different learning areas you’ve provided. Thank you for the captions on the photos - it really helps your judges out!

Suggestions: Are you playing on a console rather than PC? If so, here’s a video on how to remove the UI from your screenshots: https://simscommunity.info/2018/07/08/the-sims-4-console-how-to-take-pro-screenshots/

@Xenami
    POswHgf.png
    Gorgeous main camp building! I love the mix of wood and stone and the corbels in the gables of the roofline. Great use of debug items in the nurse’s office. Clever “serving” area in the kitchen. I think I’ve stood in a food line just like it! Great choice of stairs and fencing outdoors. The ropes course is so creative! Love the bunkbeds and ladders created out of shelves! The cave with hot spring is fantastic. So much attention to detail in this build!

Suggestions: Maybe a few different kinds of rocks on the cave and a bit of foliage (ferns?) would give it an even more realistic look.

@thegamermeg
    wPkbqir.png
    I love the tropical vibe of your camp and the lovely beach area! Great use of pilings on the main building. Cute camp garden. The clubhouse is fantastic! Love all the decorations. The staff hangout area is a great touch. The cabins are decorated perfectly, and I love the idea of a theme/color for each!

Suggestions: I would have liked to have seen a bit more decoration in the dining hall. Terrain paint around/under plants and objects on the ground raises the level of realism.

@PINKUSFAMILY
    RnTJe3l.jpg
    The weathered, colorful wood siding is just perfect on the cabins! Love the basketball court with hopscotch squares. Good use of terrain paints in the play areas. The dining area is nicely done with double doors into the kitchen, picnic tables and serving line. I like the bussing and cleaning corner, too! Great use of Debug objects in the kitchen. The ground floor of the main bui8lding is fantastic! Love the stage and the art room. Inclusion of the mouse traps in the cabins is such a realistic touch! Loved your detailed captions and story they told of a camp where many memories are sure to be made.

Suggestions: Some of the plants looked a little out of place in the tropical setting. Watch clipping of objects like the stacked boxes and vent in the kitchen - use the alt key to place precisely.

@Devilariah
    OT3O7wd.png
    Wow - this is the first build I’ve seen on Sulani, and I love the beachy vibe. So cool that you can build piers, and decks and put buildings on pilings in the water. Great roofwork with some more advanced techniques - love the new trim that looks like tiki hut thatch. Great job on the nurse’s area. Lovely director’s office. The idea of a camp dog is awesome - that would surely help with homesickness for some campers! Your use of all the new and existing tropical decor items is just great. The multiple levels of the different building rooms create architectural interest.

Suggestions: This almost looks more like a hostel for young adults than a summer camp for kids, but very nicely done overall.

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Xenami

2jzThvc.png

3gHHX7s.png

Room Challenge

@SimTresa
    8ISAm9G.png
    I like the rustic feel of the room. Good job on blending the wood tones. The animal artwork is too cute! I would suggest resizing them and using the “alt” key to place so that they don’t clip into the wall or window frames. I also like the ceiling fans - perfect for the camp setting that usually isn’t air conditioned.

@Devilariah
    Eg18Rl3.png
    This dining room has views to die for! The open-air feel is just perfect for the setting, and good that there are roll-down blinds for when the sun is beating down or in case of rain. The weathered paint on the table lends a rustic/camp feel. I love that you included a drinks and buffet area. While a kitchen wasn’t part of the requirement, it fits to show how the pass-through/serving window into the dining room would look.

And the winner is… @Devilariah
    2di4Jhp.png
    3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

@Devilariah
    Pq3uEAF.png
    Pam Davis as camp director totally fits with your concept of the camp - love her Pride flag bathing suit! All of her clothing choices fit with her personality and the camp aesthetic. You choices for all the other camp counselors are thoughtful and showcased nicely in your media. Great job!

And the winner is… @Devilariah
    2di4Jhp.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    13Vader wrote: »
    But @BuildnShare What - If I may say - @13Vader is trying to say is, that there was Never Master category results announced for the BnS #121 - Breaking Out of the Box ...

You are right, that's what I meant ;)

Thank you for the reminder! We'll have those comments up ASAP :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Ack, thought I caught all the clip-throughs! Congrats, @Xenami and @Devilariah.
    image.png
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Congratulations @Xenami and @Devilariah on your wins! Nice work! :)
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Beautiful and fun camps everyone!
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Congratulations to all ..
    I have enjoyed seeing all the creative interpretations of Summer camp in this challenge..
    I look forward to seeing what the next challenge brings in creativity..

Thank you @BuildnShare for the creative tips.. I am keeping all your suggestions on my mind now when I build. I am hoping to excel and move on to the next level from established to expert in the near future..

Thank you,
    Diane Pinkus
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    I’d totally missed the starting out results - thank you so much! I honestly didn’t expect to get included as I hadn’t worked out the hashtag thing, so your taking the time to write such detailed and great feedback extra appreciated. I’m in the middle of screen shots for #124 so your advise is great, thanks again 😁

Congrats to everyone....I learn something new/get new inspiration from each and every one, your are all awesome builders 😎
  • DevilariahDevilariah Posts: 124 Member
    Congratulations @Xenami !! =D
    HVCdrRO.png

EstablishedResults for #BnS123 The Family Emergency

@JoJoMomster
    oLuSMgI.png

I really like the revised roofline and how it gives a unique and pleasing update to the front of the home. Good job on your roof and wall trims, and great idea to paint the front section a contrasting color to the green of the main house. What a cute little sandbox area! The clubhouse is a unique idea and nicely done. The interiors are very charming with great object choice and an eye toward color harmony. I love the bold colors in the kids’ room. They are just perfect without being overwhelming.

Suggestions:
    Be sure to budget your money to provide decorative details and clutter evenly throughout the build. Some rooms had tons of details while others looked a bit sparse in comparison.

@Wildflower1971
    dJzpqho.jpg
    Great sized lot for the home - I like the back yard and all the activities available for the family. Cute covered carport. Nice landscaping plants near the house. Cute idea to place the planting beds on the diagonal. Thanks for highlighting the footprint of the original house - that was helpful! The new rooms are a good size and nicely laid out. Good attention to detail inside and good use of clutter objects. Nice use of color without it being overwhelming. Love the large kitchen and family room. Interior design is advanced level - work on bringing up the architecture to match.

Suggestions:
    Try small windows or the vent wall decoration in the upper part of your tall gables. The Farmyard Window does not fit well in several of the places its used (wrong scale).

@Allears
    ikTx2n5.png
    Wow! This home is just gorgeous! The contrasting stone and siding on the front gives tons of curb appeal as do the mix of pink and white flowers. I love the three gables to give added visual interest across the front. Great job on the roofline! The interiors are very nicely done with harmonious colors and great details. The little office space is just perfect. Love the colorful kids’ rooms! Gorgeous master bedroom.

Suggestions: Perhaps using the cypress trees on both sides of the home?

@PINKUSFAMILY
    UzBFJLP.jpg
    This is a very striking remodel! I love the stone you’ve chosen for the facade. The front is much more balanced, and the little dormer windows are so cute. Love the mix of the tudor-style paneling with the stone on the sides. Very nice landscaping. Love your use of terrain paints, especially the stone back patio with the dirt surrounding it. The interiors are so thoughtful with great attention to detail and many unexpected touches. Great use of color and clutter objects. The kitchen is fantastic. I love the use of the curved island pieces as counters. Great yellow master bedroom. Nice job on the kids’ bedroom and taking their interests into account.

Suggestions: The roof on the dormer windows needed to be lowered ever-so-slightly so as not to poke through the main roof piece. Some bump-outs or dormers on the sides of the house would take the architecture to the next level.

@SimTresa
    9O7LmrB.png
    This is a darling remodel! I love the recessed front door and the “garage door” for added realism. Nice pool, and I like the trees for privacy. Adorable play space for the children. Cute fruit garden for Irma. Love the pink ballet room for Regina. Great living room layout. Cute and spacious kitchen for the large family. Cowboys vs. Voidcritters – too cute! Love the vibrant blue nursery for the baby. Lovely master suite.

Suggestions: The artwork in the hallway and some other spots is hung a bit high. Typically it would be at eye level. Be sure to have a balance of windows all the way around the house.

@KitelDesigns
    YF0cKdm.png
    The amount of detail in the interiors of this build is amazing! The toddler room is soooooo cute! I love the pile of stuffed animals and the cheerful yellow walls. Great job! The family areas of the house are so warm and inviting – great details throughout. I like the added visual interest on the exterior with the small gables on the front. Good use of roof trim and decorative freizes.

Suggestions: Please see the Showcasing Your Lots guide for some tips on improving your screenshots. Don’t forget the landscaping! This lot was too small for the size of the home.

@Devilairah
    Qg5h22F.png
    What a fantastic modern take on the house! I love that you’ve completely re-imagined the style. The geometric shapes are combined perfectly – love the room overhanging the front porch. Great job on the upper architectural piece joining the two sides. Love the choice of stone and brown wood trim. The private garden with small pool is fantastic. Love the upper deck with planters and solar tiles on the roof as well. The level of detail throughout is superb. Lovely master suite – l really like the soothing colors. Great job with the primary colors in Helena’s room – those are not easy to manage!

Suggestions: Not a whole lot I would add or change! Great job overall.

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… It’s a tie!!! @Allears & @Devilaraih
    2nd Place goes to: @PINKUSFAMILY

q0oaUGX.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    Room Challenge

@SimTresa
    LDzNyuA.png
    I love the wallpaper for this room! Nice layout and good mix of artwork and activities. I’m not sure the red and yellow custom paintings were the best choice with the other objects. Did you make that bear rug using MOO? How cute and clever!!

@Devilairah
    gWymJu5.png
    This primary color bedroom is so nicely done. It’s the perfect mix of tones and hues to pull of primary colors well. So cute, and I love the pictures of little Helena playing in it.

And the winner is… @SimTresa
    FnckIs7.png
    3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

@PINKUSFAMILY
    mhPj1hW.png
    What a cute framed family portraits! I love the way you’ve chosen to present the outfits of the family - very creative. Great candid shots of the family in their new home.

@Wildflower1971
    Fq3myhX.jpg
    This is a handsome family, and you can certainly see the family resemblances! Love the candid shots of the family in their home. I like that there’s a bit of a color story and theme that ties the outfits for each sim together.

@Devilariah
    PPFNOHj.png
    This power couple has personality plus! Great outfit choices and back story for each sim. I can see that a lot of thought has gone into the outfit choices for the children. Great candid shots of the sims enjoying their new home!

And the winner is… @PINKUSFAMILY
    nMT0wPZ.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    @Allears & @Devilariah - we think you both should enter in the Expert category going forward. Congrats on your promotion and good luck :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats, @Allears, @Devilariah and @Pinkusfamily.
    Yes I did make that rug with moo as well as [ and ].
    image.png
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Congratulations! @Allears, @Devilariah and @Pinkusfamily Very well done :)
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Thanks so much @Pinkusfamily and @AlJay.

And congrats to @Devilariah and @SimTresa, and @Pinkusfamily for your double win! <3
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you guys for the congrats..

Thank you @BuildnShare .

And Congratulations to all...

This was such a creative challenge- I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the wonderful entries !

Thank you again @BuildnShare , for the tips for improvement.. I have been practicing and working on my roofing in different builds...

I am excited about the New Game pack coming in the next few weeks.. And I can't wait to see the next entries for BnS..

Thanks,

Diane Pinkus
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Well done all! Congratulations to the winners. Thank you as always for the feedback @BuildnShare, always good to learn from another perspective I had tons of budget left but I just figured I was done. Makes all the sense to even out the decorating.
    edited August 2019
    fcuRqPI.png

Winners Circle Starting Out - The Family Emergency - BnS123

@Alisim19
    pFqPgb9.png

The lot you chose is a very nice location for the family, nice and roomy, in a lovely setting (and next to a playground!), and in a great neighborhood. Great use of funds on that count! The renovations to the outside layout of the build are attractive. I love the patios, sidewalks/paths, and the lovely landscaping in the yard! This lot is very appealing & homey.

How fun that you collaborated with your daughter to build this! I bought the game and a couple of packs for my granddaughter and only got her to enter the game twice. <sigh>

I loved your slideshow, labels, and the fact that you outlined the original home in red on the layout map. That one earned you a bonus point! Your choice of decoration and clutter items is very nice and makes the home much homier. The living spaces and bedrooms are well designed and have a lot of personality. I loved the extra shots of the family enjoying the new home! They are charming!

Suggestions: Great idea to make use of free items from the new cheat! I would have liked to see you then turn around and re-invest that money saved into some additional items and nice content for the family. (You had over $42,000 to extra.) Many of the items in the common living area are a bit bright for the Costello’s color preferences, but I did read that you kept the actual wall/floor/furniture colors within their preferences (neutral or soft pastels) and only did colorful accent items, so I can roll with that. Sounds like solid reasoning.

Though I absolutely love your bunk beds, unfortunately the ability to use bunks for the sims was broken several patches back. If a bed is raised more than two moo clicks the sim cannot use it. So, though I love these beds, unfortunately the Costello’s boys will be bed-less in live gameplay :) A layout screenshot (top-down) of the 2nd floor would have been helpful to me. Important: Please use the whole of hashtag #BnS123 when you upload your creations in the future, per the challenge rules. Thank you!

@familysims
    EgQEeHv.png[img][/img]

The front of the home looks nice. Cute, cozy and inviting.

I enjoyed the nice big dining room table scene with the family gathered to eat! It is very nice that you added the favorite colors of the kids into their bedrooms, the painting easel into Regina’s room, and the game pads into the boys’ room. They will all enjoy these features very much with per personalities and likes.

The blues in the kitchen combined with the hardwood flooring are soothing and homey.

Suggestions: We judge only by the slideshow, so including images of all rooms, the layout (top-down), the roof lines, exteriors, and labeling all well helps tremendously. I would have liked to see you use more of the budget allowed on additional items and nice content for the family. All original exterior walls were supposed to remain in place per rules.

Important: Please use the whole of hashtag #BnS123 when you upload your creations in the future, per the challenge rules. Thank you!

@HEW310
    zZUTFjz.jpg

I love your ‘details’. The backstory for the sunflowers, the indoor flowers, and surfboards is great and adds a thoughtful and personal touch to the build that reflects the challenge it was created for. Thank you for adding that! Your slideshow is well done, nicely labeled, and well lit. This helps a great deal for judging! Your decorations & clutter choices are nice and add a great deal to the personality of the home. All of the kids’ bedrooms are awesome! I especially liked Regina’s painting area.

Your home has a pleasant and homey appeal that I enjoy and that would be wonderful for this family. Your furniture and decoration choices are consistent with the family’s desires and likes and comfortable and cohesive appeal.

Suggestions: Please try to make sure it is daytime, well lit, and not raining when you take your outdoor screenshots and gallery upload. This will assure that the home and yard are presented well. I would like to have seen overhead (top-down) shots of each floor and of the roof lines.

I would have liked to see more of the allotted budget used for the family, as you came in over $46,000 under budget. All original exterior walls were supposed to remain in place per rules.

@Nym115
    H8qlDlg.png

I liked your use of decorative items and clutter to add personality and features for the family to reflect their interests and personalities. The front porch and front of the home are charming.

This is a very cute and cozy home for the family. Your home is lovely and offers much for this family! You have hit an appealing balance between tasteful and homey, which is a perfect goal for a family home.

Suggestions: I would have liked to see the back yard and overhead/top-view screenshots of the build. This is the only way we have to see the back yard for judging purposes, plus to see the layout of the home. I would have liked to see you use more of the budget on things like an upward move in neighborhood, a larger lot, a basement rec-room, a pool, etc. – your choice – as you still had over $36,000 that you could have used on features like this which would have been nice for the family.

@OccipitalLobe
    LnjCdiS.png

Great slideshow! I appreciated so much that the images were labeled, well lit, well done, and included overhead/top-view layout screenshots.

The bedrooms are very nice with many clutter and decorative items to fit each of the children’s personalities, likes, and aspirations. The use of dirt terrain paint by the swing set and front yard is nice.

Suggestions: I would have liked to see you move this lovely home to a larger lot and possibly a nicer neighborhood to take advantage of the additional $32,000 in the budget that was unused and to provide more yard/outdoor offerings for this large family with young children. Please try to take screenshots at a ground level-ish view or close as much as possible and avoiding fishbowl distortion.

@thehelper
    zZUTFjz.jpg

Very nice modern home for the Costellos! This was a huge design change for the home and offers a great fresh start for the family. I thought the design style would be so different from the neighborhood, but when I saw the lot you choose and the skyscrapers in the background it made sense. So… nice choice of lot as well. Your slideshow was very nice. It included many screenshots and labels, and this is super helpful since this is what we use to judge. Thank you for also including outdoor and layout/top-down screenshots!

The front garden and fountain area is a nice touch. I like the water coming out of the rock plus the foliage. The yard and deck features will be enjoyable to the family, especially the pool, deck and garden. I like your loft/cathedral/open area at the staircase. In combination with the backyard features and skyline view this is a great feature for the home! Great job of making good use of the city skyline view available on this lot through various rooms/areas of the home also!

Suggestions: I would have like to see you use some of the unused budget to fill the home with some additional decorative items and clutter to personalize the home more. I may have preferred consistency in the fencing in the yard on this lot (all one type or the other), but it was still nice as-is.

@simplysimmer19
    I6M9rDo.png

Thank you for including labels in your slideshow. I loved that you added a nice fenced back yard, pool, basketball hoop, and patio. The family will enjoy these very much!

Your kitchen is super-cute, as are the bedrooms. The kids will each enjoy their themed bedrooms that reflect their personalities and likes. I found myself enjoying your decorating style and detail choices very much.

The wishing well, plants and landscaping are nice touches in the front yard and help create a nice curb appeal. The plants in the back by the patio are also very nice.

Suggestions: Your slideshow is missing layout/top-down screenshots of each floor. These are very helpful for judging purposes since we judge based only on the slideshow. As often as possible it is helpful to get a more level view of the room rather than a ‘peering in from above’ view or views that get a fishbowl distortion.

With over $27,000 left in the budget you could have added some more items and features to the home such as a 2nd floor to provide additional living space opportunity. Not all outside walls retained in their original place per the challenge rules. You mentioned “Sporting Space” (Brindleton Bay) as your lot, but the lot is supposed to be one in Willow Creek per the challenge brief. I am just mentioning this for your reference since in this case it made no difference as in putting you over budget or anything.

3gHHX7s.png
    2v9cLIs.png
    And the winner is… @Alisim19
    2nd Place goes to: @thehelper
    3rd Place goes to: @HEW310
    3gHHX7s.png
    Room Challenge

@michaelav19☆
    EAjlyWB.png
    What a cute, fun room for a toddler! I love your idea of using a wall and the arch to create a closet. All those bright colors, books and toys will definitely be stimulating. Good use of the tree and moon and clouds decals on the wall..

@simplysimmer19
    EgriN4P.png
    What a cheerful, yellow bedroom for Lola! I’m sure she’ll have fun playing in the room. Excellent choice of colors throughout. It’s nice that you included the treehouse dollhouse in a smaller size, but is it usable? Also, that abstract painting seems too grown up for a toddler’s bedroom. Perhaps an animal print or the kid’s art collection would have been more appropriate. Also, a top-down view old have been helpful. The dresser seems a little bare - the Panda lamp would have fit right in with the theme of the room, for example.

@Nym115
    4XDoGtt.png
    Nice job decorating the room, and I like that you created a yellow room for a boy rather than the more obvious blue or red. Creative idea to include the boats wallpaper on the wall by the bed. I see where you’re coming from with the arts table and Don’t Wake the Llama games, but I’d have liked to see more items a toddler could actually interact with. The Panda lamp and toy, and certain swatches of the Cozy Cubby dresser would also have added to the bear theme. A top-down view and more images of the room would have been
    And the winner is...michaelav19
    z8JCeAb.png
    3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

@simplysimmer19
    fuxYp9Y.jpg
    Great shots everyone enjoying their rooms. They look like a happy family. Excellent choice of outfits. For the future, the more images, the better. You can include CAS shots of the sims int their various outfits if you don’t want to show all of them in live mode.

@Nym115
    rSM5oO4.png
    Great choice of outfits. Anthony certianly does look ready to party in that cowboy hat! Regina’s pink and purple outfits suit her preferences perfectly. I like how Irma looks ready to start baking at a moment’s notice, the perfect stylish, baking grandma. The kids’ outfits are all so cute, especially Caiden. I would have liked to see more of them actually going about their day, especially if they were doing things that highlighted their traits.

@HEW310[/b]
    qZQW1Dy.png
    You created so many fun outfits for the family! I like the Mean Girls reference. Great job dressing the twins in black just like their big sister. Love the fact that Roberto made his father’s hat part of his formal outfit. Little Antonio looks so cute, I really love the overalls, he looks like he’s ready to play and get dirty! I would have liked to see more images of family enjoying their home.

And the winner is...Nym115
    voWtKG4.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    @AliSim19 - the judges have promoted you to Established for #BnS124 and future challenges. Congrats!!! :)
    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top