Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• Maddie34_456236Maddie34_456236 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you play this challenge on the PS4? I don’t know if mods are required to play this challenge.
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Can you play this challenge on the PS4? I don’t know if mods are required to play this challenge.

Yes you can play on the PS4 as the challenge doesn't require any mods.
  • awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    I've been thinking about giving this one a try because i'm bored.
    So you can only have 8 sims on a lot right?
    are these areas broken up because there is more than 8 roles? or titles.
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    awlchick wrote: »
    I've been thinking about giving this one a try because i'm bored.
    So you can only have 8 sims on a lot right?
    are these areas broken up because there is more than 8 roles? or titles.

You don't need to have every role within the tribe. The roles you choose are there to create focus in the tribe. An example would be a more peaceful tribe would leave out the warrior but focus on gatherers and shamans.
  • meggyreapTwitchmeggyreapTwitch Posts: 2 New Member
    I started this challenge as a Twitch LP and I'm loving it! I've never posted on here before but I just had to join in since this is my new favorite challenge <3
  • I'm on my third generation. I just banished my warrior, but she is a vampire and has been here since almost the beginning. The current Queen just really did not like her and just kind of became this. Thankfully she already has two daughters. I might have to cure them of their Vampirism but I don't know how. Does anyone know how?
  • LilLuLuGirlLilLuLuGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    So I have already started this with a mermaid creator I don’t know how to upload photos from my phone.... I have 3 females and a male and it’s been about a week my lady’s make good bank so we’re ok ... going to star producing next generation soon
  • weirdobiweirdobi Posts: 54 Member
    @lovejess2 Hi! I tried to play this challenge a couple of times, and I think I came up with a way of having every role (or more) without having to use a mod.

If you're interested in this; you have to turn cheats on, lock an amazon you don't need (like when they're painting/planting in a room (or have fencing surround your amazon tribe) and shift-click to remove them from the household. This way, they are trapped in the room/garden until you shift-click again, and add them back in. When you've finished trapping them/excluded them from your household, you can do the reverse (add a sim to the household) so that you can task them.

Hope this works for you!
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    I'm on my third generation. I just banished my warrior, but she is a vampire and has been here since almost the beginning. The current Queen just really did not like her and just kind of became this. Thankfully she already has two daughters. I might have to cure them of their Vampirism but I don't know how. Does anyone know how?

@Riverspirit123456789 You can make a drink from the bar but I cannot remember the ingredients, not in game right now :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • _Sakora__Sakora_ Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the sims 3 challenge a going the try this
  • freundhein17freundhein17 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm doing it! My creator is Honey Kaspar, founder of Tribe Kaspar. I can't post pictures here yet, but it's on Tumblr at tribekaspar dot Tumblr dot com.
  • freundhein17freundhein17 Posts: 7 New Member
    Update: I just finished the third chapter (first two, plus an intro, are already posted) and my Creator started flirting with her new Gatherer all on her own so... I guess that's happening now. good for them.
  • AnnieTheSimmerAnnieTheSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Just wondering is this challenge possible without mods? It seems like it might require a mod that lets you go over 8 sims in a household and I’m an Xbox player so mods aren’t an option for me.
  • AnnieTheSimmerAnnieTheSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I’ve started my challenge. I have a creator, a scholar, and a provider. The creator’s name is Jaleesa Azaden. Everyone in the tribe apart from the men has the last name Azaden, as the tribes name is Azaden. I did have a slave but I used him for breeding so he had to go!
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    I've been playing this for the last few months! I've made an island tribe who live in Sulani and worship the Mahi Mahi fish (because why not?). Also, can this be updated for Realm Of Magic? My warrior is a spellcaster and it's adding a lot of story to my game.
    banner.png
  • JulybehrJulybehr Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I’m really really new...
    this is a great challenge and I’m having loads of fun with it.
    I’m going in the desert with this. I started out in magnolia blossom park because there’s loads of space around it. I’m going to write my story into a gdoc, if you want, you can take a look. I’ll post a link to it soon.
    Byeeeee
  • MochiNekoMochiNeko Posts: 3 New Member
    so I've decided to try this challenge and I made my creator, Brooke Nova (sorry I don't know how to post pictures T-T)
    Hey, i'm bacc with the limk
    i started writing Aina's (that's my leader/creator) story in a book way. I hope you enjoy.
    the gdoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VyoIM-LwCcSRZUCB9qxvmw2W1r8oYHKskQ_XPzPENLE/edit?usp=sharing
    byee
    the second chapter of my tribes story is up now
    now, you can read the third one
  • MochiNekoMochiNeko Posts: 3 New Member
    This challenge is so fun! I tried it before but got bored of that save... So I'm gonna try it again I don't think I will get bored this time :> I made a mermaid sim. Her name is Lexi Willow. :3
  • Riley_brookeRiley_brooke Posts: 6 New Member
    I think this could work really well with the spellcasters pack!! The tribe would be spellcasters. The heirs could duel to become the queen, shamans could brew potions and “see” visions in the cauldrons. They could also travel to the “spirit” would (glimmerbrook) for ancient relics. Scholars could study magic, warriors could cast mischief spells on invaders, etc.
  • mossygirl11mossygirl11 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I found a challenge very similar to this one called Reign of the Amazon Queen by rawlesims. The link to the challenge on the forum no longer works, but I found a word doc of it in the description of rawlesims series on Youtube. The challenge had not been updated since 2016, so I updated and modified it if anyone is interested. :) https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5708598&posted=1#post5708598&cb=1612284844
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thanks for sharing this with us!

I'll post the link here: REIGN OF THE AMAZON QUEEN
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VeraduxVeradux Posts: 1 New Member
    Will there be a cottage living or another upgrade? I enjoyed the challenge btw. Thnx.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top