Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Last.... Do you think it is only possible to use the new Story Creator in new saves? I swear that when I read about it it said that if you even added a Sim to one of your existing households you could create the Sim that way. It certainly didn't work that way for me
    I used it in an existing save, but in a new household.
    You can use it in an existing household as well, but you can't use genetics then and I'm not sure if the quiz outcome overrides the household funds or not.

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Morkovka
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I used it in an existing save, but in a new household.
    You can use it in an existing household as well, but you can't use genetics then and I'm not sure if the quiz outcome overrides the household funds or not.

Ugggggg! That's so frustrating then! Because I tried making a new household, and it didn't work there, and in an existing household, it didn't work there. Only when I opened a new save was I able to do it. I promptly deleted the save after that though.

Have you noticed a new spot to click in CAS? I saw one in the new save, there was a little book icon down to the left of the guy's traits (at least I think that's where it was). But I can't see a way to make that thing appear if it's not there already.

I hate patches .....
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    Have you noticed a new spot to click in CAS? I saw one in the new save, there was a little book icon down to the left of the guy's traits (at least I think that's where it was). But I can't see a way to make that thing appear if it's not there already.
    It appears if you complete the quiz and reflects its results.
    It disappears once you re-enter CAS.

edited July 2019
    @Morkovka
    It appears if you complete the quiz and reflects its results.
    It disappears once you re-enter CAS.

That's the problem, the quiz doesn't come up. I just tried again

Do you know a way to make it appear?
    SqxdF0m.png

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, 369.
    Thanks. Sophia's trait is Angelic, just like when Roddy was a toddler. When Sophia has a potty accident, Roddy's the first one to rush up to clean it up and comfort her.

Today, Benjamin got Sophia started on the thinking skill:
    07-16-19_3-34-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe worked on her second travel guide. This one was on Brindleton Bay.
    07-16-19_8-17-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy and Tiffany kissed:
    07-16-19_8-19-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    As it was getting hot, Roddy cooled down in one of the kiddy pools:
    07-16-19_8-24-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone watched as Sophia played in the sprinkler:
    07-16-19_8-27-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy joined in:
    07-16-19_8-28-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Benjamin went in the fountain to play:
    07-16-19_8-29-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy woohooed in the Hot Tub:
    07-16-19_8-33-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine and Benjamin joined in playing with the sprinkler:
    07-16-19_8-34-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then the family had fun playing on the slip-n-slide:
    07-16-19_8-46-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_8-47-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_9-20-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then played with Sophia:
    07-16-19_9-32-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then taught her some more thinking skills:
    07-16-19_9-34-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia then gave Roddy a hug:
    07-16-19_9-36-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Love you, brother!' Sophia said. 'I love you too, little sis!' Roddy said, giving the toddler a peck on the cheek. Benjamin and Shine smiled. 'Come on, time to get you indoors, sweetheart. Don't want you to overheat now, do we?' Benjamin said, as he picked up Sophia:
    07-16-19_9-41-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When Benjamin and Sophia were inside, Chloe gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek. (first person view):
    07-16-19_9-45-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_9-45-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Tiffany gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-16-19_10-06-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_10-06-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It was Wendy's turn:
    07-16-19_10-41-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_10-41-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And lastly, Shine gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-16-19_10-46-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-16-19_10-46-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy blushed. His cheek was covered in big lipstick smooches. 'Awwww, that's so cute!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. Roddy giggled and washed his face.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited July 2019
    That's the problem, the quiz doesn't come up. I just tried again
    Do you know a way to make it appear?
    Hmm, I have it right there, in that little book icon.
    NNtNCCC.jpg

When you start a new household it doesn't pop up the quiz right away but gives you a random Sim, like before.
    You need to check the quiz option adding a new Sim.
    edited July 2019
    @Morkovka

Lol, of course I’m up in bed now 😝 It’s 4:07 in the morning here.

But I’ll check first thing in the morning ! Thank you so much!

I figured I was just missing something somewhere. The eyes, not so good here 🙄 lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    so much to answer- I cheated Allyson's hair - it was black too. The game just doesn't want to give the kids Brock's genes.'
    The crazy clothes restaurant is a boring restaurant which didn't really have a character but a nice layout that I downloaded from the gallery - so I set the uniforms as very loud clothes from CAS and my sims dress crazy too. Gives it a story purpose.(like the fancy restaurant and the experimental food one and the cheap, dirty pelican one)

I usually cheat read to a child - it just happened to work that time. Its just luck if you don't have autonomy off its so hard to work.
    Alana and Brock have several aspirations soul mates, fabulously wealthy, big happy family, successful lineage to name main ones - I swap depending on whats happening in the session.

I blame Alalna for exhausting Brock because she does. Poor Brock - they had just had autonomous fun, his needs were all yellow and red and this was his whims:

ZKdVW9k.png

He would have drowned if they had tried. And she still runs around autonomously posing until he passes out.
    At least they still find each other attractive she is just about to become an adult (he is a bit younger than her).

At everyone else: awesome updates - no time for comments today

Alana and Brock continued….
    I did have an age up party for Marissa and Allyson with all the extended family there
    A7tIWXU.png?1
    Rainbow! Don’t be the reason my sims can’t have nice things.
    iwaq3Nx.png
    Soulmates aspiration needs lots of dates
    sZIZ5Eq.png?1
    MTXA4Zv.png?1
    Alana – the most attractive woman Brock knows.
    nuQsD9J.png?1

More hot tub ahead
    That’s better.
    WZyMJdV.png?1
    Romance festival came around (more work on soulmates aspiration) – compared to last time they both enjoyed it a lot.
    vijpIYo.png?1
    dCixnnI.png?1
    They didn’t realise the festival had ended (over a sim hour ago).
    BNIH5gj.png?1
    I wish I hadn’t taught them about the hot tub because now it is number 1 on their autonomous fun list.
    NJo7FpZ.png?1
    Everytime I see this part, I am terrified Alana will drown - they need to swap roles but they never do.
    QCkGUC7.png?1
    XhaNVW7.png?1
    prJ5t4i.png?1
    Allyson just wants to ruin her own childhood. Thankfully she missed the main event this time.
    21vpY3r.png

Beautiful morning in Brindleton Bay
    D1U4dM4.png?1
    5WrgUgR.png?1
    1SJy8yD.png?1

b8aHZxo.png?1
    VjDz4qQ.png?1
    Alana has always been a fitness fanatic. (Just a few push ups while you wait for the toddler to eat.)
    wJYcwkz.png?1
    Don’t snap it. They’re expensive!
    w9LHtrd.png?1
    She has Brock on a diet
    Hyawd1d.png
    Although I discovered he had been going outside and grilling one of these after dinner – no wonder he was getting fat! (look at his poor miserable face – I am a mean sim controller)
    5VlENCv.png?1
    Even though I was making him do this ( making him sad again)
    Qy3lrwy.png

Just picture heavy
    Well despite her manic exercise , high fitness level and salad diet the game decided she would get fat. She was about to age up in a week and I wanted her to look lovely. She was asking Brock over and over again for a baby (there is one space left in the household.) I decided to make her trim down first (plus 3 kids is too many to control well – 4 would be a disaster)
    I want a baby.
    0NiHirb.png?1
    A baby would be great.
    2HI1G9i.png?1
    Wake up! I need a baby now! (I never realised how maternal she would turn out to be).
    KKM9fsO.png?1
    Thankfully I get to cancel autonomous things they try and sneak past me.
    Poor Alana – why did the game do this to your lovely figure.
    4nv7cy9.png?1
    OolypWy.png?1
    Basketball helps
    pKEFc8g.png?1
    DlBFK5f.png?1
    No Brock – what are you doing!??? Why? This is not the most attractive display (and he is strangely hopping around on his tiptoes.)
    0WGREtl.png?1
    YMwottK.png?1
    Good – put your clothes on and play basketball.
    dOUcZ2P.png?1
    Finally they went to the Narwhal arms and a strange glitch meant it was totally empty except for them They had an awesome time.
    AqyFRNX.png?1
    FhIpTTO.png
    Brock is not sure he is impressed at these moves but Alana is dancing as if no one is watching because no one is for once.
    WzL82bI.png?1
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Becka28 aww, poor Brock is on a diet. I feel with him. I chose to stay fat and enjoy all the lovely food :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoloresGrey so do i - brock on the treadmill is me all over. I love that he was sneaky eating - who wants salad every meal.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2019
    @DoloresGrey Luckily I haven't seen it happen in my game again so I hope it is just a one off haha but to be honest I just thought it was a part of StrangerVille because of how everyone is so weird and creepy.

@Morkovka Haha I am glad you like it, I also found it really funny!

@AlwaysAsking Thank you so much! I really hope that I get in too. The one with the refrigerator happened right after the Welcome Wagon went so I was wondering if maybe it is connected.. I feel like they might have done something to the fridge haha

Sometimes the fruitcake is really nice in my game and the sims are really happy but the quality of this fruitcake was only "normal" and was given to me by possessed people so I decided that it might not be the best idea haha I feel like the fruitcake is a bit mysterious, I always wonder why it is chosen for the welcome wagon.. maybe because it is so hard to make and the chance of it being bad is quite high haha

I found out that it is a glitch, hopefully it won't happen again! The way it looked I thought he underwent some experimentation so it added a bit to the StrangerVille story line for me haha

To the topic:
    I have received internet today so yay, it is much easier to upload, post and reply now! I don't have to use mobile data and hot spot for everything anymore. I will be uploading more of my StrangerVille story and progression with photos soon, I have really been enjoying the scenery in StrangerVille and made some photos of that. I will show those too! The game is getting more and more creepy, I am honestly worried for Lana.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Who wants some more screenshots? What Roddy and Sophia sees when using the toddler play equipment:
    07-17-19_7-23-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Arrr, Land ho!
    07-17-19_7-24-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Where's Sophia? Hmm, wonder where she could be....
    07-17-19_7-24-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    There she is! Peekaboo!
    07-17-19_7-25-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia having fun with Tiffany:
    07-17-19_9-27-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Benjamin, Wendy, Tiffany, Roddy and Sophia head to the Base Station. Roddy and Sophia play in the sand:
    07-17-19_9-33-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After cleaning up the area where the lava meets the ocean, Wendy and Tiffany give each other a well earned hug:
    07-17-19_9-38-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin finds an invasive species on the Base Station's fishing sign:
    07-17-19_9-38-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy and Tiffany have a kiss in the water:
    07-17-19_10-30-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gets a big hug from Benjamin:
    07-17-19_10-33-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy builds a sand sculpture with Roddy, whilst Benjamin keeps an eye on Sophia, who's playing in the ocean:
    07-17-19_10-49-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yay, finished!
    07-17-19_10-49-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and Roddy watch as Sophia playfully chases the waves:
    07-17-19_11-00-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the whole family decide to go to Studio PBP in Del Sol Valley. Roddy is wearing one of his dresses and makeup. Note that Chloe's wearing a new dress:
    07-17-19_11-09-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The dress is by itsleeloo on TSR. Sophia is wearing a dress too!
    07-17-19_11-10-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Nothing was going on, so they went home:
    07-18-19_12-03-43%25C2%25A0AM.png

And of course, the game generated Klepto Paparazzi as usual when they were in Del Sol Valley. I had to sort them out as they had the pear shaped body and some were elderly. This game's silly like that. Thankfully, I disabled autonomous swiping.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Rizzy394Rizzy394 Posts: 21 Member
    So, first I created a family businessman Sim named Richard (though he's single for now). I moved him into an apartment in San Myshuno. He started glitching out and his arms were moving up and down on his sides. Then after he was done glitching, he went to make himself breakfast (a microwave pastry). It was of poor quality for some reason, but he ate it anyway. Then Richard began to hurl over in the toilet from eating a poor quality meal, which is about when the Welcome Wagon event started. His neighbors came over with a fruitcake as usual in any game and he ate some. I'm not sure how since I walked away for a moment and forgot to pause my game, but Richard and one of the neighbors got into a heated argument. Then they fought each other and I'm sitting there all confused like, "What is going on?" while the two other neighbors are cheering him on. The event ended soon after that and I was having Richard make mac n' cheese for dinner. Of course - the stove catches on fire. Half of the kitchen is destroyed because he won't listen to the command to extinguish it or himself. Then before he can go to bed, the next thing you know, the ol' Grim Reaper shows up and takes him away. So long story short, I basically had a Sim who lived for one day and one day only.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking thank you! <3
    Lol that you have them pay insurance. Where does the money go?
    The money covers various expenses like surgeries and broken bones we don't have in the sims, car crashes we don't have in the sims, etc... ;)
    Thank you for the links to your gallery, I will go and grab those in a moment!!
    No prob! Almost forgot to mention - you can size the photos down for better quality :)
    Steve, you're the sweetest thing to ever live ❤️
    Sweet, kind, thoughtful and yet dangerous when someone tries to mess with his family. Tony sure found the perfect boyfriend. 😊
    as absolutely darling as Peter is, I'm not sure that he should be a model or actor unless that's what they really want for him. Or what he really wants for himself, for that matter.
    I absolutely agree! Peter deserves a normal ordinary life and that's why Steve and Tony are trying their best at keeping him as far away from the industry as possible.

@RedDestiny92 thank you!
    I think their little guy would make a nice child star at least for a little bit
    I'm incredibly torn between keeping him normal or turning in a little star! Right now I'm figuring a way to do both since either of these storylines could go in an interesting direction...

@SimTrippy thank you so much! 😊

The party has ended. While most celebrities quickly left with the help of security, Tony, Steve and Peter were blocked by a bunch of reporters and journalists.
    XMZNEHI.jpg

"Hi mr Stark, I need to ask you some questions for the Simlebrities gossip magazine about your relationship with-"
    uNjigfG.jpg

"Mr Stark, how did you keep your adopted son in a secret for so long?"
    qYJjhY2.jpg

"Uh, guys, we kinda need to get home..."
    f6A612A.jpg

"Mr Stark, is it true that your son wont be attending any high-qualified preschool?"
    m7gIubc.jpg

"I'm waiting 3 hours to get an autograph, why do you mean you "kinda need to get home"? You celebrities are all the same, you only think about fame and money!"
    vSIrTvG.jpg

"Preschool? Who's talking about preschool? We're not planning preschool yet-"
    "You are planning on homeschooling your child, is that correct?"
    "What? No!"
    hOXvtjQ.jpg

"Well, fellow viewers of my "Celeb Speculation" channel, as you can see mr Stark is quite nervous and not wearing a llama ring... I smell a conspiracy here, he possibly may be a well-hidden vampire... Leave a like if you agree!"
    5EeE03e.jpg

"Sup, I'm from the "Parent like a star" TV show, do you have any parenting tips you'd like to share..."
    f7cHe5J.jpg

"Really, people, if you would just step aside-"
    fQKeq1p.jpg

"In what ways did fatherhood change your life?"
    VwJeSd9.jpg

"Tony, Peter's not feeling so good, he's about to throw a tantrum..."
    WmcLiv9.jpg

"Do you even HEAR my questions!? Gosh these stars are annoying!"
    ToMuc5I.jpg

"Oh look! Security's here! Sorry folks, time for you to leave!"
    kOxGSLm.jpg

"Mr Stark!"
    "Mr Stark, please answer-"
    "Mr Stark, what's your opinion on-"
    2JpTjjO.jpg

"This is going to be a long night..."
    bgaHkf5.jpg

Gladly, the long night had to be over eventually. To prevent all of that madness from continuing the next day, Tony once again muted his phone and threw it in the cupboard. There was only so much questions he could handle, especially on a hot day. And today was a very hot day.
    0KZZsxf.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Seriously, Tony? I'm out there fighting conspiracy theories about us on the net and you're relaxing in the kiddie pool?"
    "Geez, how can I make up for that... want some ice cream?"
    lHnl1RY.jpg

"Nah. But you do have something I want."
    IrAgFRi.jpg

UDbMvJS.jpg

"No, Papa, you wanted me!" shouted Peter, feeling a bit disappointed.
    EH8ZFWZ.jpg

Obviously, Steve wanted to spend some time with Peter too.
    KD6Hr3k.jpg

The sand may not be from Sulani beaches and yet it still resembles the wonderful times they had there.
    0UDzqg9.jpg

"Come on, nothing to be afraid of, I'll catch you!"
    byWUURR.jpg

Swimming lessons...
    OmgQW0g.jpg

"See? Just like the ocean! Almost аeels like we're back on the islands!"
    9Chm8ZO.jpg

Time for a romantic massage.
    W04s0dJ.jpg

QmNkLSR.jpg

m6Q6WsR.jpg

The weather was so hot they decided to have dinner outside.
    kk15Y3o.jpg

It's getting pretty late...
    88EjQYL.jpg

Wishing Peter goodnight...
    HyNzaVs.jpg

And now it's time for a little bit of romance in the sauna.
    fIYE7uu.jpg

cUvHU0C.jpg

DqzB2el.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @DoloresGrey he was lucky he didn't start a fire making dinner too ha.
    @AlwaysAsking mmhmm can't help it I think it's a sickness...lol, I thought so but still always plotting :smiley: yeah it's the worse I think every year when it starts getting cold that next Summer it wont be so bad but I'm always wrong. Then I meet older individuals that have lived here longer...of course, and even they say they haven't gotten used to it meh. They were made for the 17th anniversary I think we were just given the option to keep the original pancakes or download them when you download them they have those shirts on for the occasion as they are official and Iggy is pretty cute I don't think I"ve ever used him. Just had them as a background family before with him. I like to do it sometimes, or even on a rougher scale sometimes, I think I shared some here where my sims raise a few kids living in a place that is falling apart and they have to make money on collectibles through winter I'm all about the story so whatever works ha. I like that cheat too.

Also you weren't asking me but try repairing your game if you still don't see the icon it should be there in new saves and in new houses as far as I know.
    @Becka28 she really made the right choice being with Brock they'll be good till the end, meh I should be on a diet but my laziness involves such tasty bad for me options lol.
    @Koteyka oh sure thing

Okay awesomes out I finally saw that the sims mobile was added to google play and decided to try it out i might just create the sims i have in there on pc cause why not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited September 2022

Flirt your way Through Strangerville Part 4

Index to other chapters:

The next morning Malcolm told his little crew that they had to step up their game. “Suit up guys, we have a keycard to finagle.”

7AmQQkK.png

J put his “s-xy guy” suit on, and went out to conquer Strangerville.
    It didn’t happen.

HrHjSTp.png

He wasn’t getting anywhere with anyone, and that was no surprise. He may be good looking, but without his silver tongue, he’s just another pretty face.

DlnP0Tz.png

Penny was doing her best work, as always. Sadly, she hadn’t come across anyone with a keycard.

TCRHTt9.png

She couldn’t help but notice how halfheartedly J was playing his role.

bFRjvik.png

And she let him know that she wasn’t pleased. “J! Do you want to go home to Raj or not? Because I sure as hell want to get home to Emmaline and Thorne! Don and I can’t do this alone! Put some effort in!”

Uz0CwcD.png

She stalked off, leaving J to ponder her words. What, exactly, was wrong with him? He should have these people eating out of his hand, and showering him in keycards…….

viN1lwZ.png

Don …. Don was having some trouble. There weren’t very many women around today, and J was being useless. So he was trying something new.

TDqLD88.png

He certainly did his best, nobody can say that Don Lothario isn’t charming.

l28HW0t.png

However, his sort of charm only seemed to work on women.

89uKiYX.png

This is stupid! He said to himself. Where the hell is J? He had a thing or two to say to him.

WSTBeiY.png

“J!” Don yelled. “I can’t do this Man! There’s some people I can sweet talk, and some I can’t. You need to be sweet talking the ones I can’t.”  

OtTGx5C.png

“What are you talking about?” J yelled back. “I’m sweet talking everyone I can find! You and Penny need to get off my back!”

seRAncx.png

“Well, what do you know?” Don said. “Penny is noticing too now. Hey, if the shoe fits …”   

Malcolm came walking up to see what all the drama was about.

0kSJfUX.png

Don reiterated his frustration to Malcolm, “J isn’t doing anything! He’s not even trying!”

“Calm down Don,” Malcolm said. He waved J off, and J walked away.

ycCPXXv.png

“Yelling at J isn’t going to solve anything,” Malcolm said to Don. “We know he can do it. He just needs to realize he isn’t getting back to Raj until we’re done here.”

HO4CCdu.png

“Please,” Malcolm continued. “Try to give him a break, I don’t think he knows how to handle this. As far as I know, he’s never been in a relationship he actually cared about before.”

see0XXB.png

Don just closed his eyes, and took deep breaths. He was in the same situation with Summer. This was the first time he actually cared about - no, loved - his girlfriend. However, Don is not a complex man. He did what he had to do to get home to her and Sonny.

or9fFit.png

In the meantime, their luck was finally turning.

8e2boro.png

Penny had found someone who said she had a spare keycard. She also said she wasn’t authorized to give it to anyone.

QdjEZCT.png

But a little sway of the hips, and risqué question later ….

IK1F1iA.png

made all the difference. “I have the card in my office,” the woman said. “come with me, I think we can work something out…..”  

d81SpOO.png

The guys got a text message from Penny: Got Card. Change n meet me by the car.

Time to rock and roll …

UF5NBRd.png

They made their way back to the lab, all of them hoping that Penny was right, that the spores wouldn’t be that bad.

Ef4iEhL.png

The keycard worked perfectly! The door opened right up!

VjpuxtG.png

And the spores were everywhere

03P7w4f.png

They went down a level, hoping the spores would lesson if they got further away from all of those strange plants outside.
    They didn’t.

A6zAmgY.png

They headed back upstairs again, very discouraged. It looked like they were going to have to get the filtration systems, and hazmat suits after all. And there was no website that was going to get it to them quickly enough.

OkgFgsR.png

The good news was… it looked like J was back. The poise and charm…

PMl21Pr.png

Beautiful smile, and silver tongue intact. He was going to get that stuff right now, today. Or die trying.

h2H67Z3.png

Up next: Who’s in the biggest hurry to get home?

noQwYbA.png

OSQoaEg.png

wIRH9sA.png

Continue Here; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17175851#Comment_17175851
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    So first thing i did today is start a new game up assign a few households from the list, create a new sim for Garry Burnside to marry and be happy with. got the Tormen family into the usual familial "trouble" (something disgusting), and then made sure Summer was off limits before MCCC could anything by marrying her to Tobias Lancaster.

With all that stated, MCCC did its thing and people started pairing off as expected. Gerard Tormen ran off with Sofia Bjergsen and got married as teenagers because MCCC assigned a terrible man to marry Alex and Gerard wanted nothing to do with him or having his Tormen family name taken off him either.

Game assigned a family called Torgol as a random household to the mix, adjusted the daughter to look and act in a certain manner her parents wouldn't approve of. I plan on getting Chris Addsion and Riley Torgol together later on today, and i also plan on putting a few more households in the mix. After all that only Cassandra Goth, Luna Villareal and Yuki Behr will be available but with no one to be with, hence new households.
    edited July 2019
    @Morkovka

When you start a new household it doesn't pop up the quiz right away but gives you a random Sim, like before.
    You need to check the quiz option adding a new Sim.

Lmao 😆

I found it right away

Thanks so much 😊❤️😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    @Morkovka He does, that's true :lol: He's Fluffy and Talkative, but I can't remember the third one :lol:
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks! Right :lol:

Okay, so for today, the twins were born! Named Alexander and Cassandra. They both look like Clarissa when she was a toddler, Cass just inherited the natural blonde colour of hair from her dad. And I can't get enough of them, they are so cute :heart:
    Victor himself has three younger brothers, so he's already used to taking care of kids :smirk:
    vSTBVpK.png
    bNDvFfD.png

Selfie with the toddlers was needed, this pose is made by myself (*proud tune hehe*) :blush:
    Sbu8tNs.png

Clarissa is taking a rest from the vet career to take care of the twins.
    sJn21LD.png
    But Alex doesn't seem very happy of his mom taking pictures wherever she can.
    ySRRheG.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    After being on the island Broly disappeared. I wondered where he ran off too so I panned out and found him on a canoe he snatched from someone.
    tumblr_puuz0s8mn01youm2ao1_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I love how you dealt with your toddlers, maybe I should try it one day.

Previously... Antoniette is pregnant with her eight child. Her grown- up daughters Adelaide and Aelin came over for a family dinner.

Antoniette was forced to bail, because crimes need committing even on weekends. Who wouldn´t fear a heavily pregnant crime boss? Ytu7UFj.png
    Instead, they were joined by her niece Anastassia, who had decided to come over to visit. Dinner was as noisy as ever lmV3NCM.png
    Alexandre played the piano to entertain the guests. MsuAtKv.png
    Anastassia adores music, that´s just how her resting face. Afterwards, she must´ve stepped outside for some air, because when I started to search for her, she had already made a new friend. Hey, Luka, fancy seeing you here vkHucZJ.png
    Aedion decided to join them, because you should totally go outside at night to talk to strangers. Well, half of Aedion´s friends are vampires anyway, so he is probably not new to that stuff rq7t4zI.png
    When everyone else had left, Antoniette´s sister Agnessa showed up. Alexandre let her in, since she had always been nothing but nice to him. Antoniette wasn´t thrilled, especially since she found her talking to Aedion. AXRR6JE.png
    Antoniette:"Which part of me never wanting to see you again did you not understand? You say that I am a witch - next time you come anywhere near my children, I´ll show you a witch."
    YrWibdy.png
    Agnessa: "The nerve of you! Like you haven´t been spending time with my daughters, telling them who knows which lies to turn them against me!"
    YdFjoDL.png
    Antoniette: "Are you for real? Like they need a reason to resent you. Does the name Alexander Goth ring a bell?"
    Agnessa: "That´s none of your business, especially considering that your daughter has been sleeping with her brother since they were old enough to."
    pAfVEJM.png
    Antoniette: "Again with the same old story. Angelique knowingly made her choice, unlike your daughter, who got herself trapped into a marriage with her father, all because you refused to admit how badly you had messed up. I was horrified when the truth came out, what were you thinking? Poor Amara has been putting on a brave face, but everyone can see how miserable she is. No wonder both she and Anastassia want nothing to do with you. Mother would be proud of you."
    Agnessa: "Since you really want to go there... Do you really believe that mother is never going to find you? Oh, she will, and then you are going to pay. She will break the spell you put on Alexandre and your precious toy is going to hate you for ruining his life."
    Antoniette: "Get. Out."
    They are now officially enemies.

Alexandre - who was blissfully unaware of the fight that had occurred - invited over some of his grandchildren another session of family dinner (he has five more, four of them toddlers, it is impossible to deal with them all at once)
    The black-haired ones are Luke and Leia, Aelin´s older pair of twins. The blonde boy and girl are Nicolas and Nina Antonia, Angelique´s children. Na79eh6.png
    j3Lpmpt.png
    oUR98lj.png
    6gIuRul.png
    Zxp9TRR.png
    SpraAXk.png
    BJlDWr8.png
    (Group meal is the best way to get everyone sit down for a moment)

Aedion and Luke, whom he had become fast friends with, went to park together. There were many children there, since Oasis Springs is very popular during the cold season.
    A9to6d9.png
    kVp9Vas.png
    Ns9RBbl.png
    mgUVwSS.png
    Stefan Vatore is a hotheaded little devil and doesn´t play well with other children img]https://i.imgur.com/bhlVb2O.png[/img]
    This is Helena, Cassandra´s and Salim´s daughter gC9ClPf.png

Being a high level criminal, Antoniette works only three days a week. Which means that she has lots off free time in her hands. She had a whim to attend to a club meeting, so I had her invite her friends over. Antoniette and Alexandre are rather private people, so they have hardly any friends outside their family.
    It5Fidf.png
    K2lZLCN.png
    Antoniette: "Hold on, didn´t you have a baby only recently?"
    Lucrecia: "Don´t mention it. My birth control sucks."
    b1QelJa.png
    Aelin:"I wonder if mother has noticed that Lucrecia is a vampire. Either way, It wouldn´t probably be polite to point it out."
    3nJ7Hfc.png
    Amara: "Aunt Antoniette´s new friend is weird. She fits right in."
    Aelin: "Speaking of weird - how is your father?"
    Amara: "Don´t make me stab you with this fork."
    QgnOC54.png
    Amara: "Attention, please. To end the questions once and for all - Alexander and I are divorced. I got both the children and the money. That´s all."
    lqoZixx.png
    Lucrecia: "I like your family."
    The children returned from school. Aedion had invited Luke to come hang out with him, neither of them had expected to find a good part of their extended family also there.SXxC4j2.png
    As it was time for Adaline´s birthday, Antoniette decided that they may just as well celebrate it now. 8rL8a16.png
    FCeLknp.png
    T1peud6.png
    Birthday girl´s selfie with her brother r0wNBr3.png

To be continued...
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello everyone!

I have decided today to use the laptop to play so I can experience the new story feature which console doesn't have yet!
    I wanted to create a very boring, snobbish family.. and I think I succeeded haha

I have put everything in a spoiler to make it easier to view!
    Meghan the mother:
    DciJeMW.png
    Harold the father:
    FrgQbjl.png
    I also need to share his default party costume that the game decided he should wear..
    gqVqFEZ.png
    I couldn't get myself to change it haha

Beatriz the daughter:
    pSvexcK.png

The first day of the move was quite normal, Meghan decided to read Beatriz some stories outside right before the welcome wagon came to visit.

pKghUtN.png

The Pancakes family came with the welcome wagon offering a fruitcake, being very excited Meghan grabbed a slice for Beatriz as well as herself and her husband.
    n1uiKoM.png

Later, however, everyone started feeling ill because of the fruitcake.. I think this will cause some rivalry between the Pancakes and the Hillman family lol

After the Pancakes left Meghan finally had a few moments to talk with her husband, considering how big the day of the move has been she has only had time to take care Beatriz and hasn't had time to talk to Harold.

WNQAktI.png

Later Meghan took Beatriz to her bedroom and read her to sleep
    uS3OlOs.png

While Beatriz was asleep Harold came in before going to sleep to tuck in Beatriz.
    i1FQuZQ.png

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking J's really lost himself in this relationship it's like he can't be himself and doesn't know who that is anymore, they should ease up on him they want him focused now that they have the keycard. I bet Malcolm is in more of a hurry he really evened out growing up and he has a solid relationship to get back to though it's nice seeing him hang in there for the job. It makes me wonder about when it's over, if Penny will be happy getting back to Thorne and if Don really values what he has with Summer or if some excitement might change some things.

so awesomes out and I'm kind of slow as I was all over the place I just went with ideas as they came to me I'm just supposed to be playing looking for bugs and such but you know how that goes.

yvy3npCl.png
    So I changed their traits with the potion for fun, Bob is already feeling it, getting uppity hearing whispering he's still moody seeing it's only his wife trying..and failing to teach Iggy to talk.
    rIBtx13l.png
    I just like the lighting there...the bear is coming for you..even though he's the chosen one...lol
    RSWshsRl.png
    Eliza is feeling it too and soon has to eat next to Bob as a bout of insecurity convinces her she didn't actually see him go upstairs.
    3viWzBol.png
    Iggy was too tired to finish his snack so he left it in the bathroom and Eliza snagged it...yep.
    ctk56VWl.png
    Moving on I popped into Strangerville just to play and chose Meredith and Ted here and put them in one of the houses I touched up here.
    zHBz2Fdl.png
    "By golly woman hurry inside I can see your ankles."

"Yes Ted."

"Dressing like tthat but I don't have a child."

"You said you didn't want one."

"Well now I do."

"Yes Ted."

See Meredith is good, and Ted is evil and crazy if you have Strangerville he should usually be one of the infected right off so he's not all there even if he is capable of loving his wife she may just stay by feeling it's her duty as his wife knowing that's not the man she married. It's tiring though.
    dUhP7bil.png
    "Getting a little thick around the middle aren't ya?"

"I'm pregnant Ted.."

"What? Who told you to go and get yerself pregnant??"
    SkSnNidl.png
    She sighed.

"You said you wanted a baby...leave a legacy behind."

He grunted.

"I would say that...fine..set the table and get my dinner then."
    swCTxtIl.png
    "Ooh smells real good strudel..dish it up."

For his faults..simple caused by being not all 'there' so to speak sometimes the brief glimpses of who he used to be were enough to keep her going.

It was all she could ask for.
    CwFii7fl.png
    "You better turn in early you look tired."

She only nodded waiting for him to get moody again.
    zutKZZ1l.png
    Moving again, I decided to let Venessa join Partihaus, I was just looking for something random for the rotation turns out I've played a lot of the premades couldn't be sure which one got attention this time ha.
    4hD3LA0l.png
    Venessa got her friends a round realizing they were missing someone and called Marcus while things were as quiet as they were going to get.

"Hey Mr. Flex you're late."

"and boring." Paolo said.

"Partystopper." Jade added.

"And tell him his gym back stinks up the whole place too!" Eva called...why are you so far away?

She laughed as he grumbled, how was he supposed to admit he was getting too old and keeping up with his younger friends was an issue.

"I was sleep I have to work." he replied as Venessa put him on speaker.

"Boo, call in you hate that job anyways." Jade muttered.

"There is thatt office job you wanted I could help you get it." Paolo offered.

"Look at these problem solvers..come have a drink with us at least? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?" Venessa cooed, he was awful weak with her.

Which is why they made her call him, he grumbled again.

"Just come to the apartment then.." he dropped a lot of his inheritance on it, Venessa still lived alone but it had plenty space, more than they really needed but he wanted to be comfortable.
    170ahwOl.png
    "Ha, found you."

"I guess you did, where is everyone?"

"Upstairs, let's have a drink then maybe I can chase them off."

He might have liked that too much, Eva and Paolo were obviously into one another and Jade couldn't be bothered with relationships he always thought this group would be enough for him, then Venessa came along, she could perk up anyone. At least he thought so.
    GdkpLqrl.png
    She gets nervous all the same...but fits right in.

"Okay let's get going then" Marcus started as they cheered turning on the stereo.

"Old man flex is in the house." Paolo teased.

"You're so lucky I'm tired." which only got more teasing but..this was life and he didn't mind it one day they would need to replace him with a younger member he knew but today wasn't that day.
    3ScDqb1l.png
    back to the pancakes Bob is real proud of his short morning shift...
    qCP7aAPl.png
    FUFsGy8l.png
    ....who are you people?...get off my lawn.
    9at5PrJl.png
    "So did you find a new job?" Eliza asked.

"Did I tell you how pretty you look in yellow?"

"Don't change the subject, you need a new job."

"Don't want one."

"...I'm gonna kick you."

"I'd like to see that since I'm faster...ow!" he started as she got him in the ankle under the table.
    Y9HKhtfl.png
    wMtaBbCl.png
    "You had two??"

"I had two <3 ."

"She had two!" clearly tthe baby is ahead of his time....lol.
    fg2oI6Pl.png
    I aged them up cause that's how I do, I think they were Identical but I changed them up a little as you see, Devan is the eldest he's the one with the bowl cut and Ty is the cutie hugging the kitty..and Iggy doesn't care about either of them. Lol no he's a charmer so he's happy to have new friends.
    2JkNYyQl.png
    "We should celebrate."

"What do you have in mind?"
    ssT2dtCl.png
    afterwards... I mean not many activities for a couple with such young nuggets, Ty seems fascinated by what mommy is doing but doesn't know how to say it.
    IhRWUOMl.png
    And then....

"So guess what?"

"Eliza you're killing me...we can't even afford a plumber..or another nightlight."

"You're at fault too, now we've been over this.."

"Uh yeah....woo?"
    SnRtld8l.png
    "I'm gonna kick you.."

"Girl you better stop threatening me...ow !"

"hush and get me some sardines an icecream."

"Ugh...yes dear."

Lol...okay my humor is off but I was being silly....so yeah..and then at least the serious drama is there too....yep

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Victoria and Salim just got back from a 'weekend get-away' to Sulani for their honeymoon. After four failed attempts at conceiving- the first fail was because I forgot I flagged Salim to be unable to marry or have kids through MCC- they're soon going to find out they're expecting twin boys!
    (they'd visited Sulani once before. It's where Salim proposed. That's why both have darker complexions.)
    48319636442_824acf02f5_o.png
    48319515431_4a2b14e518_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Shouldn't be that frequent. Sims mourn a lot but never to the point where any time I take my eye off Abe and he's off crying at the graves. Probably Abe regretting his failure the most. Womp womp.

Anyways, Hela's still at the Bailey home fighting the boxing machine....something she shouldn't do while pregnant.
    RXffIS9.png
    At least it was her head and not stomach.
    rrCp7vm.png
    Meanwhile Gunnar has decided to follow the Entertainer career. If he's immortal he's going to spend his life becoming the greatest musician that mankind has ever seen. Here he is practicing the piano.
    GN0FwpO.png
    Kala: "How nice, all my kids are grown in time for me to have another baby!"
    CzwhYgv.png
    Kala's mother came over to party on 'Murica day....but ended up staying long past 'Murica day and ended up staying for Talk like a Pirate day as well. Kala decided to take part in the Pirate Day and talked like a pirate to her mother.
    wUofRkl.png
    No joke, this is how Kala's mother laughs apparently. Just a simple 'Ha'.
    ugfExaB.png
    Kala: "Hiss YOU MOCK ME?!"
    4EtC4S9.png
    Might as well meditate to build up your vampire energy.
    AbqJH4j.png
    Kala: "Well since your brother doesn't really know how to be a master vampire, like I do, I'll train you!"
    b9OcnMN.png
    cG2nido.png
    Then the girls played the video games.
    FkFFYLD.png
    Later that night, I finally gave Anastasia an actual workout outfit and had her get to the yoga mat.
    DCi2Hzs.png
    Then Rainn joined her.
    XQlA8Q3.png
    Abraham: "I still can't get over this! But at least I have a way to relive my stress I have from the failures of my life!"
    U8wmIBf.png
    Abraham: "I'm glad I dressed this machine like the mother plant. Because now I can kill you over and over again."
    Abraham is well justified for doing this, but still that is a blood red flag right there.
    Vcmw8em.png
    Ooh that looks like it would be painful.
    NLzKCJZ.png
    Abraham: "SHORYUKEN!"
    rZu3nyH.png
    Oh and what's this Abraham is doing?
    MYgh2BZ.png
    And that's the killing blow folks!
    e30ffQM.png
    Now for something more relaxing and calming.
    cAUjput.png
    Abraham: "I feel so much better!"
    BZP7kEo.png
    It seems like Hela never leaves because she shows up every night now.
    Abraham: "Just letting you know, bathroom's to the left."
    BBXU6Pv.png
    She can use it when Kala's done over there.
    l3dLkxb.png
    Gunnar is back from his first day at work. It looks like it went well.
    tqctnqw.png
    That's when the angry ghost of Bruce Willis came to visit again.
    Bruce: "Hey, I don't look too bad actually. I pull off the ghost look quite well."
    lm3iqxi.png
    Rainn: "Mom, Bruce Willis is possessing the mirror again!"
    Bruce: "YIPPIE KAY YAY KID!"
    CS7Dy0P.png
    Now that Gunnar is home and an adult Abraham had an idea.....Guys night.
    9MKmo9t.png
    Guys night.
    kEPJ75l.png
    And yes, Abraham invited....the crew.
    o7kwBOK.png
    Sylvester: "Ey yo, good timing, Arnold over there just got married. We gotta celebrate!"
    ftoFzIS.png
    Arnold: "OH YES, I AM HAPPIER THAN A SCHOOL BOY THAT JUST MET ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!"
    XNOqikw.png
    Igor: "Your technique amazes me young bartender. But do know that your skills behind a bar are no match for the might of a master vampire."
    n6Xksq5.png
    Sylvester: "Ey yo kid, be careful. That drink hits harder than Apollo Creed in Rocky II."
    Gunnar: "I literally have no idea what you're talking about over there."
    MgeEDXi.png
    Abraham: "Alright boys, time to do what we've been practicing for these last few weeks. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, The Action Hero Shuffle."
    rCg1WdP.png
    And Pose.
    4VQuESm.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top