Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    @simmerlyrose such a pretty wedding and they are both gorgeous
    @Daephene Yeah I like them but then I usually like playing with some premades, Duane needs a girlfriend too ha, some of the traits are hit and miss but I've noticed it's much more obvious when you don't play the awkward sim, I had such an issue getting Raj and Sofia together I didn't play him till I thought he changed meaning that trait had to go at some point. Mmhmm.

Gillian and Cass make a cute couple, and they seem to fit solving that mystery maybe Cass needs a day off to humor her crazy girlfriend before she finds that she's not entirely crazy after all. I really love them together "did you hear that?" "Yes dear the crickets, we'll be fine." at least she can put some worries to rest.
    @AlwaysAsking I know I like Johnny I usually give him a slight makeover just a new outfit and hair color but I think he's a pretty sim I guess you could say. Though I technically answered that in my head...she's an airhead and I know cause as I've said I'm one lol. Cat and Sal look so good like that, must be why I like premades the more content we get the more upgrades they get especially when the main cast gets the most attention and you just need someone pretty in the background. Sims are always more aware if you believe them to be...and I do cause it's amusing lol. I'm sure that it's just a glitch, the tots being out alone, sometimes it happens in my games and sometimes just a few households, no big deal as nothing will happen to them but it is sort of funny and one can just decide if there is a place in their story for it or not. Johnny is good with kids...at least other peoples kids anyways ha. I guess Terrance is distracted by his family...well the big ones anyways shame shame T-dog lol.

Yep yep saw the post, you never know what some sims have I remember a lot of things but not everything so sometimes I imagine I get very surprised by stuff I saw before Penny doesn't get much attention from me, once I had her kill her husband in a fire when her baby daddy refused to be with her and her friend ended up happily married....yep.

Awesomes out and I have an update so I'll post this and move on.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    2jtd9vZl.png
    It wasn't too bad but Celia still woke up feeling a bit worse for wear she was mostly used to it, so it was just a matter of looking for a distraction she heard Kavani laughing in the office and thought instead of bothering him she'd find something else. Not that he would mind but she's convinced he would.
    nVH1BPfl.png
    Though when you live on an island a couple silly cat videos is all you need, he can tell she's not feeling too well, his senses are very well tuned to her.
    DCPDWMUl.png
    Celia looked up suprised when he dropped in front of her and fixed the board, after a moment she caught his confusion, and the moves seemed a little different like he merely mimicked hers or tried.

"I know what you're thinking...and no I don't really know how to play I saw some steps on tv before I switched to cartoons..."

She giggled, how he lifted her spirits.

"Well I'll show you...but if you don't know how to play why did you get this?"

"I bought it for you, I thought you might like it.." which she did.
    dQGvT9Jl.png
    Celebrating that I remembered to turn their free will back on...it was timed just right hmm?

"I do..I think I'd rather play on the beach though."

"Now that I can do."

AMJrZzOl.png
    639bKXXl.png
    After a bit he noticed another pale young woman and sighed heavily when Celia saw her too.

"You want to talk to her?" he asked.

"She's still my sister."

"Go on..I'll uh..be over here."
    uLSHLuql.png
    "Whit..."

"What do you want swine? Your volunteer tell you off?" she asked, what she implied obvious enough but Celia shook her head before she noticed her trying to take off.
    SvEcmDGl.png
    "Even living apart we can't be friends?" Celia asked quietly, not even bothering with her nonsense.

"I enjoy thinking of when you finally die like you should have before...what to do you think? Now get out of my face trash."
    CIJyz0Vl.png
    Celia huffed a bit, the sting was there as she started off with a bad day, but with Kavani Whitney could wander off and Celia could just let her words fade in the wind maybe one day things would be different. If it wasn't any time soon, well that would be okay.
    echB7ecl.png
    Not much story for this...I just saw a conch and she played it and Kavani came over to squeak at her...let's say she didn't notice, as she didn't in game....lol.
    t982Okel.png
    Celia changed and decided to have a little nap while Kavani switched between looking for trash and looking for shells, though he ended up taking a swim not realizing she actually dozed off.
    OB7w0Mxl.png
    He saw the aftermath though.
    Al9Y12Wl.png
    "Look at that lovely coloring, I've never seen a bronze petal before." she twitched.

"Bron.....oh heavens ...I look terrible..."

WFxXlPPl.png
    "No...you don't."
    wKYeP3Ol.png
    "Stop it...I'm supposed to be having a meltdown."

"Nah I'm good." he teased.

Though if you're wondering..the tan did come on as you would expect.
    IkMYqVVl.png
    Kavani just hopes it doesn't hurt and Celia is left wondering if she should just try a bikini next time...

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    i played the game yesterday and today. and today first my sims have been promoted in the game and later a relation between two sims have been formed, after that a strong deep relation has formed and i plan to get a baby so thats why im forming a relation with that sim. later i adopted a dog and after that, the puppy cant go on a walk that is dissapointing because its sad. and the family is caleb, lilith, the sim that will be my wife later, me, and the puppy its a vampire family exceptions one puppy.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    Back to simming after a break :) (some rl camping and grilled food for a change).

So in my Space Family, baby Andromeda aged up to toddler.
    dMUsOSz.jpg
    Sky tried her best to be a model alien mom.
    Disguise training is as important for little aliens as potty training for any other toddler.
    As important and as hard...
    TegvO2O.jpg
    ruhQq44.jpg
    hbEAAER.jpg
    Didn't go so well at first, but eventually she figured it out.
    OVhdndk.jpg
    In the meantime Apollo and Orion are back to their geek stuff.
    OiBBRU1.jpg
    And Sky is back to her science.
    She was working on alien detection device which seemed like quite a success...
    LHyPcdQ.jpg
    Untill Andromeda woke up scared because she was glowing!
    KkPVMl0.jpg
    8VtxrXt.jpg
    "My mom is an id*ot" look.

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Oh I missed so much :( Glad to see Celia and Kavani still going strong @RedDestiny92 - do you want her to become a mermaid too at some point?

Meanwhile in my game, still no wedding for the retired couple. They did have some Kava with the neighbors though
    YkAd1Om.png

And Napo & Hiva aged up into teens!! She's at the back standing up, he's sitting all the way up front to the left :D
    R6rF9Cc.png

• KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    Haven't played the sims in a while, it sure feels nice to be back! :)

@AlwaysAsking I had so much fun watching the Starks in your gameplay! I hope your sims become good friends with them :)
    oh my God, I want to see toddlers even go in the water! That is at least in the Sulani expansion, right?
    Yep, they can splash in the water, walk around in shallow areas and if you have the Toddler SP you can also place a slide in the shallow ocean and they wont have any problems using it!

@Daephene thank you!

@RedDestiny92 the only problem is that they live in different worlds but I'm sure they can use Skype or something to chat :D

@Becka28 thank you!
    Are picnics a thing in Sulani/ Island Living? Or is this done with poses? Or is it a thing in general and I have just missed it?
    It's not a thing and it's not a pose, it's two very awesome mods! Here are the links to the Seating and Basketl :)

A month on Sulani has passed, Steve's an Tony's hair grew like crazy. No 5-star barbers and stylists on Sulani.
    PW93t8u.jpg

Peter's curls grew so long they actually straightened out!
    3uaDwxk.jpg

Some days were sunny, some were moody. But whatever day it was the Starks always knew how to occupy themselves. Join in a sandcastle contest, for instance!
    rwmNeW8.jpg

Classic vs modern, children vs adults. No real winner here!
    MnT9IkU.jpg

Also Stanley ran away.
    zz2rkBv.jpg

This left the whole family devastated.
    OeJC7C7.jpg

Good thing he came running back the next night!
    e1uqNet.jpg

"Welcome back pal."
    BURqJYC.jpg

"Don't you ever do that to us again!"
    qevn654.jpg

Reunited at last.
    oYq23cc.jpg

Literally father and daughter at this point.
    xnxIs4s.jpg

Days have passed, nights have gone and today is the very last day of their Sulani vacation. Tomorrow Tony will finally pick up his phone and check out all of those missed calls and angry messages his manager sent to him. Tomorrow Tony will finally go on simstagram, calm down the fans and come up with some very good reason about why didn't he upload any photos in the last month. But all of that rush will only happen tomorrow. Today Tony's grilling fruits out on the beach.
    AuLmI3X.jpg

Also, Peter doesn't like chickens.
    NSBMyCh.jpg

What he likes is playing with his new best friends. (Also omg the kid with the long hair is a girl, I didn't even realise!! :o I use that hairstyle on boys way too often... :D )
    UtrrTLQ.jpg

This is the first time I ever tried placing two toddler in one kiddie pool. And it's sooo adorable! I just wish they could interact with each other.
    F9d6wKp.jpg

Taking turns on the slide...
    Kn0znWS.jpg

7OPzMzX.jpg

Time for a snack!
    BL8DAo8.jpg

Finally the adults have some time to enjoy themselves. Steve is doing wild tricks on his jet ski.
    IM6yw1N.jpg

Slippy slide fun!
    Qj4HtY7.jpg

I cannot express how much this game loves me. It made Thor a lifeguard! BY ITSELF!
    Vg8KAHn.jpg

And he can sing. Steve can't.
    B2SM42J.jpg

Meanwhile, more sandcastles are happening...
    esNePxg.jpg

Off to scare the seagulls!
    3SEzgD0.jpg

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't ready!"
    "Looks like someone can't stand a little joke-"
    qnvvS4j.jpg

"Okay now that's cheating".
    R2LtLZe.jpg

RFOM1fm.jpg

Time to pack up bags and say goodbye.
    boqxxke.jpg

"I'll miss you so much Peter! I already miss you!"
    9uLmcbH.jpg

"Argh! I cannot believe it has been a whole month! Don't you dare not visit Sulani next year!"
    "We'll make sure to be here." Steve chuckled.
    QBsfn5x.jpg

"I'll sure miss you chipmunk!"
    p0hUWM5.jpg

"I'll miss you too rascal!"
    dNmGIdw.jpg

"You... I shall not miss you, weird little dog."
    CxGqd4W.jpg

It's going to be a long flight...
    926fQWa.jpg

Six hours on the plane, one hour in a taxi and finally they're home.
    4NClyex.jpg

Now all that reminds of their wonderful trip is a pile of seashells they arranged carefully in the library...
    kpYdgtU.jpg

And a handful of photos, framed and hung on the walls.
    qd9kvZ4.jpg

They will always cherish and remember all of those wonderful times they had on Sulani.
    yq5m1V6.jpg

P.S If anyone here for whatever reason needs a bunch of photos with random sims (I just know I could use some in my new saves) I could totally upload these on the gallery :)

|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Paulmarch76Paulmarch76 Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2019
    https://deviantart.com/beast72/art/Sims-4-Xbox-One-Chistmas-Streaking-805669360My favorite Christmas tradition is streaking through the neighborhood naked.
    Grease is the word!
  • beggar1015beggar1015 Posts: 539 Member
    I just got the Get Famous EP and I'm playing Shane Dawson (yep, the YT I found on the gallery) as an actor. He's just now getting some fame but he still has a long way to go. I sent him to a celebrity's house not knowing he wasn't famous enough to even knock on the door. However it didn't seem to stop Shane from skinny dipping in the pool back of the mansion. There he was, floating on his back in all his pixelated glory, when home owner Octavia Moon came out on the deck. Shane climbed out of the pool and never once thought of putting his clothes back on. Octavia was nice to him at least, allowing Shane to take her picture and stuff. She even allowed this nekkid trespasser to hug her, although she drew the line at giving him an autograph. Octavia went back inside where Shane wasn't allowed. Shane, still naked, simply hung around outside, singing, playing the guitar, and rummaging through the garbage can sans clothing. I can't help but feel this is how the real Shane Dawson would probably spend his day.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2019
    Look at that! I am still alive! Post 1 of 3.

Life goes slow on the Islands... Not that Astrid minds the slow pace, though. She loves getting a full day's pay for looking at beautiful things in the ocean.

UmI6A3U.png

Tomorrow's Winterfest. Better prepare!

NYEMhQr.png

zxFn9dx.png

Father winter looked very uncomfortable. But so would we all, wearing a fur coat in Sulani...
    Nalani and Astrid Did their best for him to be comfortable though.

TolfhVE.png

Yes, I added a slip-n-slide at the beach.

shBVXO5.png

Snuggs is the Cutest. Shark. Ever.
    Domdom. Domdomdomdom. Domdomdomdomdom...

T0PAvGJ.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    Post 2 of 3:

Nalani spends 50% of the day in the ocean. And it shows. In between researching conservation at the local library and cuddling with Snuggs (and Astrid ;) ) she swims, and swims and swims... six pack mermaid!

9gWBCR7.png

Thanks to the hard work by the Sulani Conservation Society (of which both Nalani and Astrid are parts of) things are looking up! Or to put it another way:
    TURTLES! Yay!!!

wtgzTpo.png

eL097uU.png

For awhile in last week of winter weird people with glowing eyes kept knocking at their door at night. Astrid finally let one of these people in, and things went... "Look! Cute Dog!". :)
    Nothing to disarm a vampire like Snuggs wanting attention!

VxRWGiI.png

First day of the new year is a holiday (I removed New Years Eve and created "First Day Of The Year" on the first day of spring instead.
    Dance around the fire, eat, invite guests... And why not do it at the Clothes Optional national park?

UkiVAfQ.png

92vlWVD.png

Nalani told Snuggs to go hunt. This is how he does it!

xQ2zJbq.png

Post 3 of 3:
    Speaking of aquatic hunters... It took Astrid 5 seconds to figure out why the rest of her Divers Club were freaked out... Apparently they think the little Sharkie-warkie snugglebums is going to eat them... (She's a Child Of The Ocean and didn't react at all to the shark swimming right under her).

7D42fHe.png

The girls have both fulfilled their "Beach Life" aspirations and well... Now off to Soul Mate.
    Astrid took Nalani on a date to the biggest of big cities. It... worked out well.

quE3wk5.png

qhw7d7d.png

After coming home Nalani called the Ancestors, and a impromptu party happened! Astrid was teaching the spirits how to dance...

Ij4GLTA.png

AND finally: Professional Marine Biologist is Professional :D:D
    (Patrolling the Nature Preserve in style...

kCV6dOJ.png
    @SimTrippy they couldn't give in too easily, as for the future things can be planned heh

The teens are adorable can't wait to see what's in store for them even while the tribe is peaceful.
    @Koteyka Well as they say long distance works for some huh? :smiley:

Must be nice to get back home I'm sure they are looking forward to the next time they can get back to their friends on the beach, I really like all the family photos and the pillows on the couch.

Yeah went and got more pics...

Aa4xYlsl.png
    Lia wasn't so sure about meeting Uku.
    vqfuYmhl.png
    But cheered up hearing his voice.
    Hxqb8dwl.png
    Getting a little shy as Kavani popped in, it was guys night so..why not.
    nRVWXtBl.png
    They seemed to have a good night..
    Ii33vBTl.png
    But Uku was eventually in a rush to go, Lia wandered if she went too far, what did she know about flirting this was new to her, though she wasn't discouraged yet.
    6IiPKHhl.png
    Still quite agitated having seen Celia, and happy at that Whitney couldn't relax but luckily for her she met Alika...I think his name is and that meant she found a toy to keep her entertained. He appreciated the younger woman's attention far too much though he'd been their the longest enjoying guys night cheap juice so..he didn't think on it much.
    XA8YhHal.png
    wQprFS4l.png
    At all..
    vQaK0LUl.png
    WSwU3xRl.png
    RgNTmDml.png
    She let him go but soon found, gleefully that she successfully trapped him for life, if Celia wasn't going to take care of her then she'd make sure someone else had to.
    ww13vMHl.png
    Alika's wife Mele is supcious but he hardly talks to anyone that she didn't meet first, he's not really a loner so much as he's in business usually he doesn't even get to relax on the island as he has to rush off in a suit he hates. To a job he can barely stand, in a city he despises...but it puts food on the table. It's not a normal assumption to think he got too close to anybody, but she is still concerned he's not one to stay out so late, she wondered if he might be fired or something and it had him on edge. She wished he'd talk to her but he was just too stubborn.
    dXre9Sll.png
    qznutYAl.png
    Satisfied when he left for work in a better mood after a hot shower Mele prepared some food and enjoyed her solitude before she went off to work..he however had other plans and left early to make sure they were taken care of. He didn't care about the consequences before but he hadn't been juiced enough to forget what happened either.
    CDIxprzl.png
    He found her crumbled address in his shirt pocket easily enough.

"Whitney...don't you look pretty today." he called, playing confident as he caught her outside,

"So eager to see me? Guess I missed you a little bit." he sighed confidence deflating, he thought he had hurt an innocent girl.

Ho
    YiD1nZ8l.png
    "Listen Whitney....about before nothing can come of it, I don't want you to be..."

"Notice I'm thicker around the middle? Something came of it already sugar and you're stuck with me."

He tensed as she grinned, spitefully.

"You can't be pregnant."

"Oh I'm afraid so and unless you want me shouting it from the roof, you'll make sure it's the easiest pregnancy I could have."
    IsqGafdl.png
    "I can't have a family with you.."

she scoffed until she burst out laughing.

"A family? Yeah right, I don't need that mess, but your wallet...well that could be nice you do have some value don't you?" she asked, annoyed for a moment.

"This can't be happening...I have a wife."
    xRvnn7Bl.png
    She really burst out laughing then.

"Oh that's priceless, little cheater want's to play the vicitim, cute."

"It wasn't like that I was lonely.."

"You know I see a lot of the island simpletons hanging out on the beach when they are lonely...it's free, you chose the wrong path little man and I need some new furniture, hop to it."

He swallowed thickly as she laughed all the more, how he wished he never went out.
    gqIGRnIl.png
    While down the beach Celia was at peace after a hard day at work, one could say Kavani prepared some petals for his Petal...lol cheesy but whatever.
    wNfVFdBl.png
    I did touch up his swim wear too...
    M9XWUU1l.png
    PxnMdUBl.png
    Celia likes it.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Today I had Judith Ward move out of her fancy luxury home and into that apartment in San Myshuno with rats and roaches, and had her change her career as well to a table cleaner at Hamburgerman.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Took a break from working on mods to play a little bit.

Moved the household to sulani by the volcano and Bmso came to visit with her dog Boo Bear. Raditz and Turles trying to interact with her dog. He maybe friendly but he sure is lazy so he isn't really a fan of playing. Bardock behind them headed down to the beach.
    tumblr_punwn81op91youm2ao1_1280.png

Raditz didn't seem to really care.
    tumblr_punwn81op91youm2ao2_1280.png

Bmso (Bee) wasn't paying attention and about walked into Turles who scared the dog snot out of her.
    tumblr_punwn81op91youm2ao3_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking yes you have a great memory! I was so close to the end of Strangerville with Brady. And yeah Owen and Lars and their little friend group, neighbor Dane included, were always having fun out on the town! I didn’t get a chance to do anything this weekend :(. Had a family thing on Saturday and today was yard work and watching tv and doing embroidery. Only time for so many hobbies in a day! I really need to take a look on here with island living, i think I’d really like it. I wish it was less tropical and more like you’d find in coastal US, or Great Lakes which I’m partial too, but still looks fun.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@DoloresGrey Thanks :)

Andres and Kai came back home a bit late and couldn't keep their hands off of each other, until Kaloni showed up. She noticed their affections and felt a bit envious of her brother already finding his own love.
    LFM02vQ.png

Andres: Kaloni, are you alright?
    Kaloni: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just so proud of you and Kai for being together and seeing my brother happy. At least he has someone to spend time with.
    ZePeHI0.png

Andres: Oh. I am so sorry for doing that in front of you. Hey, maybe we can go out and meet some people. Who knows if there's someone out there you might like.
    0kCzoHp.png
    VCjX2Nm.png

Kaloni: I appreciate your help, but I'm not in the mood now.
    KlIPCuR.png

Kaloni went out for a walk and stopped at the bar for a drink, trying to forget about the affection between her brother and Andres, wishing that she would do the same with someone else.
    "Are you alright, ma'am?"
    bim8Ay2.png

Kaloni turned around and met a handsome man.
    "Are you okay?"
    Kaloni: I'm fine, thanks. He looks really cute. Maybe he's the one for me?
    K5Y8SqV.png
    8S5KZT2.png

The man introduced himself as Alika Akana, and he and Kaloni got along pretty well, from a pleasant conversation to suggestive...until this woman interrupted their conversation, who was very flirty.
    dh9X4xo.png

Kalamainu'u: Hey, big boy, would you like to come over to my place?
    Alika: Excuse me?
    Kalamainu'u: How about you leave this...thing...behind and be with someone who looks more attractive?
    Alika: Ummm, I'll be right back.
    NKfW8KE.png

Kaloni: Who are you calling me a thing, fish-face?! You think you can have whatever and whoever you want just because you think you're "beautiful"?!
    detPQu1.png

Kalamainu'u: You think he wants to go out with someone who looks like a whale?!
    Kaloni: How dare you!
    They got into a fight, and Kaloni lost.
    Yrili1i.png
    aKrmK40.png
    WiDklEx.png

Thinking she lost a chance to be with Alika, Kaloni was on her way back home when Alika called out to her.
    Alika: I saw what happened to you and that girl. I can't believe she would say things like that to you.
    Kaloni: You have someone to be with who's slimmer than me.
    Alika: Why would I want to be with someone who has a face of a fish...
    WIbhGcQ.png

Alika:...when I rather be with someone who looks like a queen?
    Kaloni: Oh, Alika.
    Ol7hV2r.png

In a heat of a moment, Kaloni gave Alika their first kiss.
    VjfxTLt.png

Love is in the air. :)
    LjmmL1a.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    You wished to have a better look at Romeo J2KZXnI.png
    TIxz8lF.png

Fiametta continued to feel embarrassed for the whole day, the stuff with Luka really did a number on her.

Having a baby did not help, both Romeo and Lucrecia continued to try and visit constantly. She seems to have gotten stuck in her dark form. I had Cesare spar with her in hopes that she would change out of it afterwards, but nothing. So right now she is running around like this jQ50WpW.png
    UVqopyS.png

Cesare found a stray dog and decided to adopt it 6c86Tih.png
    Fiametta named her Sol CDQSi8G.png
    FLEQ6Mi.png
    kdaiice.png
    TJIE7xL.png
    JKBgdZE.png
    vyIkDFo.png
    bNEfecU.png

I found sweet baby Darren, who isn´t so little anymore UzxXIZC.png
    GyRHAaZ.png
    From this angle, he actually looks a bit like Cassandra, I think its the eyes.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Cool house!

My Sims just had an... eventful Winterfest. Everything was going fine until the tree decided it would be fun to burst into flames. Luckily, everyone escaped unharmed. (The toddlers were pretty scared, though. Poor little cornflakes. :( )
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @RedDestiny92 oh that whitney! I hope that man realises it will be easier to deal with whatever his wife does than be blackmailed by her. Celia is so happy that sometimes she looks like a brand new sim.

@DarkAngel1994 Your sim Kaloni has such pretty eyes. She is quite captivating - I can see why Alika thinks she's lovely.

@AlwaysAsking - I think you asked how you get MCCC notifications - just on the notification wall like anything else in game eg. sophia had 1 new baby or J. and Alana have broken up due to infidelity. (I answer because I talk about them again today). Also I hope the part about J answers was he really looking at her at the gym. I think he was and his calls became almost 3 times a day. (Poor Yuki -MCCC really hated her).

I have to apologise to Brock I had meant to make him a family before his wedding. I had dreamed what I wanted but just hadn't gone into CAS. I thought better late than never. (Brock's dad is so adorable in game, I love him.)

New Beginnings and New characters

Brock got a phone call one morning that made him very excited and very happy.
    F0LoTwx.png?1

He swung Allyson up in the air telling her that soon she would see Grandma and Grandpa.
    5ZdJxhD.png?1

He told Alana his parents were finally back in Windenburg (his family had been living overseas and couldn’t get there for his wedding- or first grandchild.)
    FYSPuMt.png?1

Alana said she had more good news – she agreed that they could take the house in Brindleton Bay.
    X0QXYUh.png?1

Ziggy continued to be a misbehaved cat and started fighting constantly with Sammi. Sammi ran away twice and the whole family were very sad until he returned. (Alana is hugging Rainbow for comfort.)
    xFzdLGI.png?1

Thankfully the second time he arrived home just before Alana’s dinner party to welcome Brock’s parents. Jessie dropped by unexpectedly to show off that she was pregnant for the third time. She was invited to stay. Alana’s speech bubbles became all about babies – too bad it’s a full house.
    FcrEqXu.png?1

Introducing: Howard and Magdalena Rock
    Z7neJRP.png?1
    tNjxgiT.png?1

Alana learnt where Brock got his fondness for that joke about ducks.
    ZrT6mxQ.png?1

Brock was so excited to see his parents and couldn’t wait to show them photos of Alana, his wedding, Walter and Allyson.
    VFxQsgg.png?1
    4yHIMT9.png?1

They both got on extremely well with Alana’s parents.
    qIDsL2I.png?1

Ziggy fought Sammi again during dinner so Alana asked her mother if she would take ZIggy and the kitten Star home to her house – she agreed.
    Later that evening Alana walked up to Brock with the speech bubble baby. Brock also said baby.
    4JjiFKJ.png?1
    3x67d7x.png?1

This of course led to autonomous Try for a baby – I didn’t have the heart to stop them. (but seriously – the house has only had room for a baby for less than 10 minutes.)

It was successful – Brock was quite pleased to hear the news.
    Ne5dAhr.png?1

They then did the most intense rendition of stare deeply into one anothers eyes I have ever seen in this game.
    xPkM9QK.png?1

Then the clock ticked over and Brock was spun into his suit and dragged out the door to work.

Brock's siblings
    They went to Brock’s parents house in Windenburg so Alana and the children could meet his older sister Tiffani and his teen twin brothers Marshall (curly hair) and Noah. Didn't really get a good shot of Tiffani in this part.

Bnmkss1.png?1

For some reason most of the sims wanted to sit in a bedroom. The purple grey haired guy has the surname Yamaguchi and MCCC married Tiffani to him almost immediately.

Walter loves that his Uncles are young and cool and only a few years older than himself.
    rsUVQpy.png?1

Allyson was just clingy.
    T6pT8qY.png?1

Alana loved having a new audience to impress.
    ay5yXON.png?1

J. strikes again
    J. kept calling and inviting Alana out. She decided to confront him and make him stop.
    She agreed to meet up at a restaurant. J. immediately starting flirting when she arrived, telling her she was the only one who meant anything to him.
    foUGr8S.png?1

Alana told him to stop. She and Brock adored each other and their children. She reminded J. that he was married to Yuki and had his own child to worry about.
    pEW2UJd.png?1

Alana pointed out that she was pregnant again and this should make J. ashamed of himself. J. was quite upset.
    IJ8IUw0.png?2

They sat awkwardly until there was a notification that Yuki had given birth and he left (she was in hospital and he was out trying to have an affair – bad J!)
    Vrix2Tv.png?1

Alana was contemplating whether her pregnancy meant she deserved cake when J’s creepy girlfriend turned up and started staring at her. So she left with no cake.
    RIfi4T1.png?1

Farewell Newcrest
    Time went on and the family realised they would probably be moving just before the new baby was born.
    Farewell house grilled cheese party.
    sOuSVfT.png?1
    FtQuf2h.png
    DVd93Z7.png
    sSHK7CW.png?1
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    One of my sims caught fire twice in the same day due to their washing machine. Good thing she had her pool nearby to jump in and extinguish herself LOL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019

Ok, mentions and their updates are out. I'll do more as I'm able 😊

@Daephene

Oh yeah, I forget to mention, you may not be able to control the paranoid faces, but you make up some great lines for them 😄

@DoloresGrey

Ok, so far, of the people who responded, no one else has toddlers waiting outside alone for them on a regular basis.

What's up with my game? 😅

Yeah, I've never looked closely into one of their fridges before, this time I did because I was hoping there would be food for Emmaline in there 😂

And yes, Emmaline is a really pretty name. I wish I could take credit for it, but the game named her. I never would have thought of it. Though it's not an unheard name here. 😊

The game seems to be pretty darn good at naming kids, if I do say so myself.

And sure!! I'd love that recipe! I can pretend I'm a Sim and try it out 😄 And they can't make it in my game anyway, because I don't have OR.

Your update where the dog passes out is hilarious 😆

I hope he's ok now. And it's so nice Pearl made friends with Max Villareal 😊 I've read that he's kinda naughty, but I've never played as him, so Idk for sure. Is he good when he's with her?

@Becka28

Yeah, I was surprised how much he looks like Malcolm too. Although I think that Johnny is a bit better looking

Funny thing is, I did his makeover long before I did Malcolm's. I only started playing as Malcolm after all those premade's toddlers were born. When I went in to age up Charlie and Spencer I had to control him too, or he'd be a real plum to the little guys.

So at the twins little bday party at the park, that Christopher kid really did come walking by, and that's what started his whole transformation.

I did manage to skill up the twins too, while I played his family. They are the only tots in my game so far who have all toddler skills at max, and I must say, they are the ones who act the most human, lol.

I did laugh when Nancy came jogging by in Willow Creek so soon after jogging by in Oasis Springs. She's must be a marathon runner 😅

I agree, I can't pick which toddler is the cutest, although I do think Jacklyn Rosoya is pretty adorable.

And I made over Raj's clothes, but I didn't want to change anyone's core looks before they had kids, because I wanted to see how the kids turned out naturally, you know? I totally agree about his head, although it's his chin size that really gets me. Perhaps clean shaven he'd look better. I took his turban off also. I feel bad for doing that, but every single one has a flower on it! Why can't some just have a jewel? 🙄 The Sikh Indian family I know don't wear flowers on their turbans!

Anyway, as to your update being slightly similar to mine, no problem 😊 Because I don't have Get Famous I have no idea why that happens to Lawrence. But I think it's possible that it's happening to Brock because he's nearly always happy and smiling. Although, that doesn't hold through for Lawrence. Because even when he gets mopey from the attention they still lear and stare at him.

Anyway, like you said, the circumstances are different. He's getting hit up by both genders, and especially at the Romance Festival it's very understandable. I'm wondering why Alana wasn't getting the same attention 🤔

It was funny, at that first Romance Festival, I was only controlling Lawrence, and he wasn't being stared at in the least, but holy cow, were the guys eyeing up Ian! That was the only time that ever happened though. It must've been the suit, lmao.

I'm so glad you mentioned Brock's penchant for running off and going dancing alone. He shows up at Jasper's nightclub all the time without Alana, and I was worried. He definitely never hits on anyone either. Even when everyone is in the bar area, where a romantic moodlet is present ( and I'm not sure why 🤔)

Sorry for writing a novel here, I have a tendency to do this, lol.

It's so funny that Alana called the lady's mother a llama 😂. At least it worked. And I'm glad they both had fun at the Narwhal 😍

Their home tour was sooo funny 😅 Come on guys! Get a room! But the house is so gorgeous! And yes, the view too!

Ok thanks for the explanation of MCCC reports. Is it for every family in the game, or just played ones, or just Maxis Sims? Sorry, I'm always full of questions (hence my username 😄 )

But wow J!! 3 calls a day! Did they still have a pink bar? ( I keep forgetting to have my Don go ask Katrina to "just be friends, and it freaks me out to see that pink bar everytime I open his friends list 😄) I'm glad I didn't have my J with anyone before Raj, because if he pulled that stuff in my game he'd be abandoned in a "needs TLC" apartment in the city 😂 and ignored forever. He's out trying to have an affair while his wife has a baby, geez, this is not the same J as the one who was so sweet to your toddlers. 😌

It was funny, but creepy that his girlfriend showed up 😳

I love this latest update. Lol, you managed to make room for more babies 😂 10 whole minutes before they tried for another one, amazing. 😅 And how nice that she agreed to move! That's super!

I am slightly confused though. I thought Brock's family was in the gallery already, did you decide to make a different one? It's great that they all hit it off so well.

The stare into one another's eyes is remarkable in that it looks like she's sitting and he's standing. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Anyway, bye bye Newcrest.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Have you checked to see if Lucrecia's reputation has taken a dive yet? Especially since she's continuing to do it? Have you tried debugging her? I'm doing it regularly now, even with Sims I'm not controlling, and it works. I hate when my Sim is trying to interact with them but they keep doing whatever they were doing before. Ugh. Why is my game so awful just when I want Island Living 😭

Oh my gosh!! Romeo is dreamy ❤️ I don't suppose he's in the gallery? I don't have Vampires, but I think he is one, isn't he? I'm never sure how that would work if I tried putting one in my game 🤔

That's Fiammetta in the picture with him, right? I can't believe she was embarrassed for a whole day about talking to Orange when she and Luka had such a low pink bar! Certainly he wasn't her "declared" boyfriend, right?

And oh my gosh! Darren is a teenager!! I can't really see Salim in him, just Cassandra. But that might be because of the glasses. I'm not great at identifying features anyway, and with glasses it's ever harder.

@Idmarko

Wow! What expansion has the water garden! Holden is so cute playing pirate like that!!! 😊

@RedDestiny92

Thanks! I'm glad you like Cat and Sal in their new looks. I'd never have thought that Cat was so pretty under that hat and bangs (and horrible clothes!!) And while Sal is always good looking, I just wanted him to look "cooler" and I think he does.

Summer does seem to be an airhead. And she always has that "deer in the headlights" look to me. 😄 (I don't know if that's just a local saying, but I'm hoping you know what I mean).

Lol, I love that you called him T-dog 😅😂 I might have to use that. And I wouldn't blame him for not watching her, apparently there are all of 2 parents in the game who have control of their toddlers. I just have some very self confident tots I guess.

That's funny that you had Penny kill her husband 😂 Did the baby's dad end up with her after that? Or was that who her friend married?

It's so cute that Celia and Kavani kissed as soon as you turned free will back on ❤️😍❤️ (and thank God that my phone knows how to spell "and Kavani" if I type Celia, because otherwise I'd have to look at it to spell it every time I talk about them 😅 )

He's so sweet, buying the chessboards and pretending that he knows how to play 😂 and then putting petals in the bath for her. He's a keeper.

Wow, Whitney is a b - - - h, in every sense of the word 😠 I'm kinda combining your updates. I can't believe she pulled that on that guy! Well, ok, I can believe it, but still! How dumb is she that she thinks he'll have enough money for her and his family 🙄 Once again I feel sorry for the non cheating spouse. Mele certainly doesn't deserve to have her life ruined because Alika is an i - - - t 🙄

Celia's tan looks beautiful! Does that happen in the game, or did you do it in CAS? ( Someday I'll have Island Living and know these things 😄)

@Morkovka

Andromeda is cute!! I didn't know they did disguise training, how adorable 😊

But .... Do they have to learn potty training too? (I see that she's sitting on the potty there) and all of the other skills? That would kind of stink.

And also learn to control glowing - yikes, all these things I don't know about because I've never let anyone have an alien baby 😄

Btw, did I mention that I love how Darling looks as a man? Did you/or CAS make any changes to her face? It looks like she doesn't have any curves anymore, so I'm thinking you changed her body gender 🤔

@Koteyka

It was very fun to play them. I have at least 3 times more pictures, but I didn't want to spam the thread with them 😄 lol

They haven't shown up on a community lot yet, but the Sims with toddlers hardly ever do in my game 🤔 so maybe that's why.

And good! Yay that they go in the water and can use the slide in the water! That's so cool 😊 The pictures are adorable.

Your in game details are so good. All of their hair grew! So true, but I'd never have thought of it.

Gosh I wish you could bring Peter's little friends home with you! The kids in Del Sol Valley are not nearly as nice. 😌 He is so cute with them!

I loled when you said the game made Thor a lifeguard! Awesome! So many times the game ignores your own Sims and generates one of their own.

Is that a pose of the guys kissing in the water? It would be soooo nice if it was actually in the game! It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to program that, but then again, I know nothing about programming 😄

I wouldn't mind having a few of the pictures for my game. I won't be able to take my own Sulani pictures for a while 😊

@Vanderhoot

My memory isn't great all of the time, but your little stories, and your Sims themselves are very memorable 😊

I remembered Brady (though not his name) because he'd been a ghost that you managed to fix. I've still yet to try that, but I thought it was awesome.

And one of your lines at the Romance Festival comes to me often, whenever I write about that festival. It was something like "petal throwing ensued, until he came to his senses" 😄😂 It was the best!

I get the feeling that you're in the great lakes region. I am as well. Lake Michigan is about 15 minutes away from me. Though no good beaches are close. At least a half hour northeast or southeast to get to a decent one 😊

If they would make the water in Brindleton Bay swimmable then we'd certainly have the feel that you're looking for. Though whenever I take my Sims to those beaches I feel like I have to put sweaters on them because it looks like fall all of the time there (at least without the Seasons expansion - I don't know if the trees change to green if you have Seasons)

Anyway, anytime you want to Sim and share again I'll be happy to see your game!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Morkovka

Andromeda is cute!! I didn't know they did disguise training, how adorable 😊

But .... Do they have to learn potty training too? (I see that she's sitting on the potty there) and all of the other skills? That would kind of stink.

And also learn to control glowing - yikes, all these things I don't know about because I've never let anyone have an alien baby 😄

Btw, did I mention that I love how Darling looks as a man? Did you/or CAS make any changes to her face? It looks like she doesn't have any curves anymore, so I'm thinking you changed her body gender 🤔
    Thank you!
    Actually, I made up the disguise training because I thought it would make sense and because the random disguise that the game creates for alien toddlers can be weird.
    Alien toddlers need to learn all the same skills as human toddlers.
    I just love the idea of momma-alien teaching the little one how to alien among humans!
    Here it looks like she's showing her what g-force in a spaceship feels like :D
    ijnpd4Q.jpg
    Also the glowing is from alien detection upgrade to the satellite dish (from scientist career).
    There are a lot of things I still don't know about the game and aliens tbh :)

And yes, I changed Darling's gender.
    When I first saw them, I thought what a cute boy.
    Then I found out it was a girl, but apparently doing her best to look like a boy.
    I like to think I made his dream come true B)
    Oh, and I didn't change his face much as far as I remember.

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I may need to pay Lucrecia a visit to see what's going on with her and age baby Grigori into a toddler. Plus I want to see what's going on between Rodrigo and Sofia Bjergsen, they were getting pretty cozy at the party.
    I don't put my sims to gallery, because I can never recall what cc I used somewhere. Romeo was turned into a vampire by Lucrecia before Fiametta's birth.
    Yep, that's Fiametta. I changed her hair when she aged up, her face is the way the game made her. She may be the prettiest game-born sim I have - I can't decide between her and Angelique. Neither of them needed any fixing up when they aged up, which is rare for me. Both Fiametta's brothers looked mildly deformed as teenagers before I took them to cas for damage control, so that they would look like themselves again.
    It's a funny thing with Darren. Next to Cassandra, he looks nothing like her to me, but being on his own, he does. Next time I play him, I should try to dress him like Salim and have them take a picture together to compare them.
    @DarkAngel1994 I really love Kaloni and Alika, she may just have found her Mr. Right.
    @Becka28 though that's true I think he's stuck in the "tail between his legs" sort of deal running scared he'll do as she tells him, Celia is quite bright now a days :smiley:

I like how their family got bigger in a such a nice way I don't remember if you said but why do Ziggy and Sammi fight? I remember I had a dog that would always go after her older brother as she was moody like their mother though she never really bothered the other pets in the house. J is a real piece of work that's some reality tv nonsense right there at least she wasn't interested that's all that matters. Looking forward to seeing the new house and the new baby...as usual I love babies..ha.
    @AlwaysAsking oh yeah she's real good look wish I could find an old pic of her I always think of when I see her, but it's fairly old she's long gone in that family. I never pay much attention to Sal but he cleans up nice. In one of my saves I have his baby mama moved in with him then married another woman and she moved in too...so yeah lol. Yep yep, I know the saying and it suits her so well lol, T-dog suits him at least part of the time yeah? :smiley: yeah the tots can get real busy during the day but I say if they aren't glitching or making a mess for no reason then they are fine. I think the other guy she cared about died and she snapped, Penny is always a mess, I could think of another story but all I can say about that one on this site is that I'm not allowed to give details.

They really are cute together, lol that's funny think of it like the drink Kava then add the ni at the end it'll stick before you know it but at least your phone is being helpful there. Too loveable for his own good I'd say but then I'm biased heh.

As for Whitney that's they type she is she doesn't care if he has enough for both of them she just wants the majority and cares for noone but herself. Yeah Mele is trying her best they are an older couple they could have grown old together but now...well we will see when and if she finds out what he did.

You know I'm not sure you can do it in cas, you might be able to, but the tanning actually happens in game I haven't let a sim sunburn yet but I'm sure that's the same. No worries ask away I'll tell you if I know the answer.

Okay so awesomes out...and I need to go get another update I already worked a good bit for this pay period so I'm all thrown off having several days off unless of course the boss wants me to come in anyways..time to game I guess :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    a6H3l0Kl.png
    Uku was much more receptive and things went well with Lia..
    Xo7FJ96l.png
    A little too well even.
    makcZGCl.png
    Keala was just happy to see her so excited coming home so late....yeah she has her eyes on the prize.
    EY2AoiYl.png
    Of course, she got a lot more excited.

"So...you know things happen and they can be great....you know."

Keala was a little confused till she bounced a little showing off her altered slim figure.

She'd never heard her grandmother squeal like that.
    PWfXkNYl.png
    "I knew it! Aren't I the best?"

She laughed.

"You knew I was pregnant?"

"I knew that young man would be perfect oh I"m so thrilled, we have so many plans you must get married he has to move in the family goes on!"

It was tradition even if she hadn't been pregnant the elder chose her date and if she or he was satisfied with the situation no matter how soon that may be the next to take over took their decision and it was final.

Though she wondered mostly about Uku, if he'd go for it.

"Well I'll have to go get him.."

"Of course, you go on I'll wait right here."
    7Cj0gNhl.png
    Happy as can be,she's sure it'll work out.
    QocbtV4l.png
    He conveniently asked her out so...got right to it.
    8UX0goUl.png
    Uku really wasn't that much of a passionate man but all Lia needed to see was how happy he was knowing he was going to be a father.
    ZT7wYoNl.png
    She had to make sure he really understood that that meant he needed to come home with her and stay...with the island elder most thought were crazy whether they cared about her or not.

He understood that it was a shared responsibility and he'd do what he had to do.
    YRSAd1Vl.png
    It wasn't as if he didn't care about her at all, but this woman wasn't one he loved.
    yKnvtZcl.png
    "So grandma....ugh...this is the one responsible for the circus in my stomach..excuse me." she mumbled running off to the bathroom.
    DrszRgrl.png
    Lia was glad to see Keala welcoming Uku, he was quiet but polite, soon the wedding was planned and the villa was about to get much more lively.
    QlWZ2iXl.png
    "So Kavani, while we're here when are you and Celia going to tie the knot?" Makoa asked.

"Ah yes, he's got his mind in the right place how about it child, should we plan another?" Keala teased.

He smiled still not sure if she'd really pick him over all this, she came out of her shell so much he didn't want to risk her, she was his everything.

"Not just yet..."
    9yW0EtHl.png
    Celia wasn't feeling too well but came anyways, it was for her friend after all, she did look beautiful too.

"Thanks for coming."

"Of course I....wouldn't have missed it." Celia said trying not to gag as dizziness came.

Mele was less than happy.

"Yeah I guess are you even sure about this?"
    NCubFbel.png
    She just wasn't sure about Keala forcing the old ways on the young woman they were all here to help with the baby she didn't need to rush, Lia shook her head.

"I'm happy..oh Uku come meet everyone."

"Hello ladies...you must be Celia..Kavani talks about you alot."

"I'm sorry I can't say the same, nice to meet you though."

he chuckled.

"Kavani knows how I am I'm more a surprise than a constant." the words aggravated her all the more.

"Let's go everyone we have a wedding to celebrate the start of a new era!" Keala started excitedly.
    WNYstXTl.png
    Q5R63Hkl.png
    EJMCCnYl.png
    IJ768vBl.png
    Makoa was there but came in to cook..not sure why but at least we have snacks...heh
    K6iW4W7l.png
    Leinani didn't seem to pleased by this either, they were worried about Lia.
    wGBjio9l.png
    I8dVCj4l.png
    It was a good time all the same.
    HllCKDml.png
    Perhaps it was born more out of duty than affection but at least they could make the most of it.
    EG5tgqnl.png
    For the best of their future.
    Xq6mLwAl.png
    Moving on...this is not one of Whitney's outfits she popped up when the extra food event popped up, it's like...even the game knows how jealous she is of her sister, she wants to be her...really. I changed her outfit to what it is supposed to be anyhow.
    Nk6nKygl.png
    SFmkB4Dl.png
    She's really gleeful about her "paycheck."
    zelVPYCl.png
    "That was a lovely ceremony." Celia said, tired from all the excitement.

"It was Uku said he talked to you a bit.."

"Yeah...where did he come from?"

"He keeps to himself a lot he doesn't trust many he usually wont even text me if he doesn't have to, but don't worry about him, he's a good guy."

She smiled.

"Seems like it...they didn't seem to cheerful about the wedding but he seemed at least to really care about her, I think Lia is happy with that."

He nodded.

"Could you do it?"

"Do what?"

"you know, make it down the aisle with someone you don't...uh really know that well?" he asked nervously.

"I don't know I've been awfully attached to you." he smiled much more warmly then.

"Fair enough, hungry?"

"Filled up on cake I'll just shower up and meet you in bed okay?"

He nodded though he was concerned knowing she didn't feel too good he couldn't tell why it was the first dark spot he'd had in his senses connected to her in a long while. Though since she was moving well without help he'd give her space for now he had some thinking to do. Just what was her future beside him if he wasn't sure about the things she might think or say.
    lWGHpKul.png
    But her mind was elsewhere...one little check up and soon she was aware it was more than just her usual sickness, she didn't even know what to tell Kavani.

Maybe it was too soon but these things...happen.

stay tuned.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top