Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• michaelav19michaelav19 Posts: 4 New Member
    Am I allowed to just enter one of the challenges? Ie. Just the Room Challenge, and not the Sim or Build Challenges.
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Am I allowed to just enter one of the challenges? Ie. Just the Room Challenge, and not the Sim or Build Challenges.

@michaelav19 Yes, you may!
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    I am having a hard time with the Horse and Cowboy themed items for Roberto, suggestions?

• iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited July 2019
    I am having a hard time with the Horse and Cowboy themed items for Roberto, suggestions?

You could always go with the video game theme instead. :D Try debug for items as well--I can't remember if there is a horse toy or statue somewhere or not. Maybe someone else knows?
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    iampes23 wrote: »

You could always go with the video game theme instead. :D Try debug for items as well--I can't remember if there is a horse toy or statue somewhere or not. Maybe someone else knows?

Definitely a horse toy.
    image.png
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited July 2019
    @iampes23 wrote: » You could always go with the video game theme instead. :D Try debug for items as well--I can't remember if there is a horse toy or statue somewhere or not. Maybe someone else knows?"

There is also a Horse statue...

I am waiting to build when the debug items are open - in Tuesday's update...
    CHALLENGE #123 - The Family Emergency

FORUM ID: michaelav19
    ORIGIN ID: violetlemonade

LEVEL: -

ROOM: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9F301B6EA64F11E9870ADB45D57D7787
    GALLERY COST: $9,089
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/a/je8NKxo

ENTRY DETAILS: I've built and decorated a 5x6 room for a toddler. The room's themes are primary colours, bears & toys, and learning & books. This would be a good room for an independent toddler to build the thinking skill. In my build, I have a closet built into the wall however I've removed the divider so that it could be uploaded to the gallery as one room. I usually don't put this much work into designing a single room, so this was a nice change of pace!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, no recolours. Mod: simsi45 (h ttp://modthesims.info/d/622326/more-slots-on-all-ea-shelves.html)
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    edited July 2019

FORUM ID: michaelav19
    ORIGIN ID: violetlemonade

LEVEL: -

ROOM: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CFEA4638A64F11E9883ADB45D57D7787

GALLERY COST: $9,089
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/je8NKxo

ENTRY DETAILS: I've built and decorated a 5x6 room for a toddler. The room's themes are primary colours, bears & toys, and learning & books. This would be a good room for an independent toddler to build the thinking skill. In my build, I have a closet built into the wall however I've removed the divider so that it could be uploaded to the gallery as one room. I usually don't put this much work into designing a single room, so this was a nice change of pace!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, no recolours. Mod: simsi45 (http://modthesims.info/d/622326/more-slots-on-all-ea-shelves.html)

Welcome to the forums @michaelav19!
    Please check your gallery link, I can't get this one to work.
    Post edited by Allears on
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
    Hi @Allears - try this - h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CFEA4638A64F11E9883ADB45D57D7787

Thank you!
    @michaelav19 That one worked perfectly! :) I've changed it in my post. Just a FYI - it's important to doublecheck your links because the judges use the links you give to judge your entry.
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
    edited July 2019
    @michaelav19: Love the room--cozy with all the necessities! Love the colors, too!

@Pinkusfamily: Thanks for verifying the horse statue.

I apologize about the cowboy theme everyone--I was not able to look at my games when I wrote this one. I guess I was thinking more about the Sims 3 stuff.
    SimTresa wrote: »
    iampes23 wrote: »

Definitely a horse toy.

Thanks for verifying a horse toy!
    Post edited by iampes23 on
  • DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member

Try earthy and wood tones. I put together a little "showcase" of stuff that might work for a cowboy theme. I made the horse statues bigger and there is always trains in Westerns so you can use those too.

cYtnatk.png
    pjWbpGz.png
    sQTtaKH.png

Designasim wrote: »

Try earthy and wood tones. I put together a little "showcase" of stuff that might work for a cowboy theme. I made the horse statues bigger and there is always trains in Westerns so you can use those too.

cYtnatk.png
    pjWbpGz.png
    sQTtaKH.png

Awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I was going to experiment with split-level stairs, but since the only way to make them work is to delete the original foundation floor and raise the terrain back up to fill in the opening, I'm saving that for another time. It also creates an empty space I'd have to figure out what to do with.
    image.png
    @Allears Definitely will double triple check next time :smile: The EA Gallery was not working properly when I uploaded the build, so maybe that's why it did not work.

@iampes23 Thank you :smiley: I'm working on a full build of the house, but its taking a very...long...time...haha.
  • OccipitalLobeOccipitalLobe Posts: 26 Member
    FORUM ID: OccipitalLobe
    ORIGIN ID: Chapscher
    LEVEL: [first entry]
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Rindle Rose
    NEW LOT LINK: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28BC2D28A85811E982A131018BE268BC
    LOT COST: 2000
    GALLERY COST: 143.331
    TOTAL COST: 145.331
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/a/v6uPCF8
    ENTRY DETAILS: The Pink Lady welcomes you home! This spacious house contains five bedrooms, four baths, a (faux) laundry room, and a beautiful open kitchen/living area. This house caters to all, with more than enough room for an independent teen, developing toddler, curious children, and their patient guardians. It’s time to settle down with The Pink Lady.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    TWITTER TAG: ChapscherMKE
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: chapscher.tumblr.co m

(note: ism a relatively new user and can't yet post images)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    FORUM ID: OccipitalLobe
    ORIGIN ID: Chapscher
    LEVEL: [first entry]
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Rindle Rose
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28BC2D28A85811E982A131018BE268BC
    LOT COST: 2000
    GALLERY COST: 143.331
    TOTAL COST: 145.331
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/v6uPCF8
    ENTRY DETAILS: The Pink Lady welcomes you home! This spacious house contains five bedrooms, four baths, a (faux) laundry room, and a beautiful open kitchen/living area. This house caters to all, with more than enough room for an independent teen, developing toddler, curious children, and their patient guardians. It’s time to settle down with The Pink Lady.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    TWITTER TAG: ChapscherMKE
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: chapscher.tumblr.co m

(note: ism a relatively new user and can't yet post images)

You may post the image links from imgur here and we can display them for you. :)
  • simplysimmer19simplysimmer19 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right :blush:

Sim Challenge #BNS123

FORUM ID: simplysimmer19
    ORIGIN ID: lukesmommy310
    LEVEL:
    HOUSEHOLD: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E6BB9883A91011E98474DB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/yI4Bevk
    ENTRY DETAILS: This is my first time doing a BNS Challenge. I had a lot of fun building these Sims and their rooms and used a lot of things I normally don't use!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please! :smiley:
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: n/a
    Simply Simmer
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    youtube.com/simplysimmer19
    Room Challenge #BNS123

LEVEL:
    ROOM: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BD79F82DA91011E983F1DB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    GALLERY COST: §6,130
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/olVNMyt
    ENTRY DETAILS: This room is built for Lola Costello. It has lots of primary colors and bears.
    Simply Simmer
    Build Challenge #BNS123

LEVEL:
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Sporting Space (Brindleton Bay)
    NEW LOT LINK: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5222AB5FA91011E9829BDB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: §2,410
    GALLERY COST: §147,720
    TOTAL COST: §150,130
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/cGvI2nl
    ENTRY DETAILS: The original infrastructure of the Rindle Rose house is still standing. An extra room as been added to the front of the house, a basement was added and there is now a fun backyard area.
    Simply Simmer
  • ErisVaneErisVane Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm so stoked to give this a try :# Getting on it literally right now.
    Hi! This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right :blush:

Sim Challenge #BNS123

LEVEL:
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E6BB9883A91011E98474DB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/yI4Bevk
    ENTRY DETAILS: This is my first time doing a BNS Challenge. I had a lot of fun building these Sims and their rooms and used a lot of things I normally don't use!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please! :smiley:

EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
    Room Challenge #BNS123

LEVEL:
    ROOM: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BD79F82DA91011E983F1DB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    GALLERY COST: §6,130
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/olVNMyt
    ENTRY DETAILS: This room is built for Lola Costello. It has lots of primary colors and bears.

EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
    Build Challenge #BNS123

LEVEL:
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Sporting Space (Brindleton Bay)
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5222AB5FA91011E9829BDB45D57D7787?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=lukesmommy310&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: §2,410
    GALLERY COST: §147,720
    TOTAL COST: §150,130
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/cGvI2nl
    ENTRY DETAILS: The original infrastructure of the Rindle Rose house is still standing. An extra room as been added to the front of the house, a basement was added and there is now a fun backyard area.

EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • thehelperthehelper Posts: 8 New Member
    I've been looking through the entries and most have kept the exterior panels, windows, doors and patio the same, I was wondering if I can change these because I have in my build so far

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top