Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Vgrace573 , Hi there. Just wanted to give you and update on your request. I'm moving right along on your roller coaster park and hope to have it ready for you to upload some time next week. :)
  • Vgrace573Vgrace573 Posts: 29 Member
    Very Cool! And you're right, whichever thread I've been checking has apparently been the wrong one. Did I metion the "ditzy blond" before the "mis-placed hoosier" when introducing myself? Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the holiday!
    @Vgrace573 , lol at the "ditzy blonde" comment...I can relate! Happy 4th to you as well. My goal is to get this uploaded before the holiday. :)
    @Vgrace573 , I finished your roller coaster park. You can find pictures and the download link on our DNA thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17146462/#Comment_17146462

I hope you like it!
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-14153998"][size=6][color=darkred][b]QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST[/color][/b][/size]

[color=red][size=14][b]****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****[/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=green]Questions for[/b][/color] @xnicholas12

[b]7/10/19[/b]

1. I've been researching pictures of this house and have not found a layout/floor plan for this house, so some of it will have to be made up and modified due to the game limits.
    ok
    3. Just wondered if you knew what the other bedrooms in the house were used for. Guest bedrooms perhaps? Besides Kris's bedroom, I will be doing one for Kylie and Kendall. I will try and fit in the 7th bedroom, but based on what I've researched, the home only has 6 bedrooms, so not sure if I'll be able to fit another one.
    if u can only fit 6 that’s fine
    5. Just want to make sure that you're aware that the outside of the house that is featured on the show is not really how the real house looks. All the interior pictures are from the real house that's in the show, so I will be making the exterior like the real one of course.
    yea I found that out while researching my heart was broken
    7. You requested the pizza oven, but thinking it may not look that good with the style of the Jenner kitchen, so would it be ok if I put it outside next to the bbq?

I think that's it for now.[/quote]
    @xnicholas12 , ok thx for answering, but what about the pizza oven question?
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-17154974"]@xnicholas12 , ok thx for answering, but what about the pizza oven question?[/quote]
    Yes
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @xnicholas12 , ok thx for answering, but what about the pizza oven question?
    Yes

Ok, great!
    @xnicholas12 , Just wanted to give you and update and a heads up. The Jenner house is coming along nicely, but I'm having to use quite a bit of store content to try and match up things as best as I can. Did you want to see any WIP pics or do you want to see it all at the end?
    Yes please can I see some pics
    edited July 2019
    Yes please can I see some pics

@xnicholas12

Here's a couple of the foyer and the master bath......Oops, looking at the pictures just now, I just realized that I removed the 3 columns I had on the 2nd floor temporarily, but I will be putting those back in.

qkvIXKC.jpg

0Ql3GVw.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    The WIP pictures are stunning.
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    The WIP pictures are stunning.

Why thank you so much @Simlena528! I appreciate your feedback. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @SPARKY1922

08/06/19

Would you need any parking on the lot?

08/05/19

No questions yet. :)

Hi @Sandraelle

No I am not bothered (unless you feel it would look good with the lot you have in mind) I am more of a lover of space being used for more activities sims can use :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

08/06/19

08/05/19

Hi @Sandraelle

No I am not bothered (unless you feel it would look good with the lot you have in mind) I am more of a lover of space being used for more activities sims can use :)

Ok, sounds good! Was just wondering if I needed to save room for it, so let's do without it then. :) Thanks!
    @Sandraelle

Thanks I am sooooo looking forward to this build going into my beloved IP world :)

08/11/19

I hesitate to show sneak peeks too soon because I am always changing things so much, lol, but here's some sneak peeks of the area around the ice cream shop that you wanted. Are these colors are ok with you? (Keep in mind that I don't have all the landscaping in yet.) Do you think the space where I have the two counters with a register are sufficient for you to replace with the ice cream counter mod?

RSU4HSv.jpg

R6b8xjV.jpg

08/06/19

08/05/19

I love your sneak peek awesome and thank you for allowing me to take a look-) what i can see around the ice cream area is perfect and completely in theme of this type of lot I envisioned for my sims in that IP location so I am truly happy right now with what i am seeing and longing for more :)<3
    I was so totally immersed in looking at your pics that i forgot to mention no parking on the lot is necessary as I know you are trying to fit so much in this lot for me :)

08/11/19

I hesitate to show sneak peeks too soon because I am always changing things so much, lol, but here's some sneak peeks of the area around the ice cream shop that you wanted. Are these colors are ok with you? (Keep in mind that I don't have all the landscaping in yet.) Do you think the space where I have the two counters with a register are sufficient for you to replace with the ice cream counter mod?

RSU4HSv.jpg

R6b8xjV.jpg

08/06/19

08/05/19

I love your sneak peek awesome and thank you for allowing me to take a look-) what i can see around the ice cream area is perfect and completely in theme of this type of lot I envisioned for my sims in that IP location so I am truly happy right now with what i am seeing and longing for more :)<3

Yay!!! I am trying to make it colorful, but also trying to give it a tropical flair. Be honest, do you like the swirly-striped pattern I've used on the building and the coaster tracks? I wanted to use something that had 4 colors, lol. If you don't like it, I'd be happy to change it out with something else.
    I was so totally immersed in looking at your pics that i forgot to mention no parking on the lot is necessary as I know you are trying to fit so much in this lot for me :)

Oh good....because you had already mentioned that you didn't care if it had parking so I will use the bit of extra space in front for more landscaping, as I want it to look tropical. :)
    From what i can see so far I really like the swirly striped pattern you have used building and coaster tracks as while i know the lot is going into a tropical theme i also think lots like this should look fun because they are for entertainment after all :)

From what i can see so far I really like the swirly striped pattern you have used building and coaster tracks as while i know the lot is going into a tropical theme i also think lots like this should look fun because they are for entertainment after all :)

Ok, great....I will keep the swirly pattern then. :)