Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited July 2019
    Leah spent her first days in Sulani just experiencing the island life and getting to know the people living there. She visited the beaches, tried different water activities, got a tan, took part in the local festivals and worked part-time as a lifeguard and as a diver because she wanted to make it on her own. She also sold shells and painted for some extra cash.

Fire festival
    uIdZQ2T.png

Island spirits
    vob3sTU.png

Snorkling/water activites
    OcT1t9a.png
    WzrGRGz.png

It's awesome to be able to jump in the ocean from home.
    cEgww1D.png

Tanning on the beach
    4x9mdLE.png
    NB02KId.png

Fishing from a boat
    bJiVhFg.png

Getting to know the locals
    nzt7MSf.png
    LgfgWzn.png
    wnZQPtJ.png

Painting outside
    zu4YKht.png

Leah just enjoys life, and starting to heal after Wolfgang.
    McCGpNo.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I've got a toddler showcase for you guys today! Erick and Billie's twins aged up, and had a fun first couple of days as toddlers.

First, the day they aged up was Erick's day off, so he decided to have a toddler play date with their cousins while Billie was at work. They went to the park in Oasis Springs because it's winter and that's the only one with toddler equipment guaranteed not to freeze anyone to death.

From left to right: Charlotte, Darius, Esau and Jacob.
    DQuH9Se.png

Esau's a hugger. Mila was there as Darius's designated adult.
    Tb4Z6xk.png

Jacob learned to use the slide.
    PzIDf3U.png

Everyone seemed to enjoy Uncle Erick's burgers.
    2a2lXfV.png

Also fun to see the After School Nature Club hanging out in the background of that last picture.

This face made Erick drop everything and check on his nephew.
    xJ6ka9s.png

Turns out, he just wanted to play! Uncle Erick obliged. And missed out on Esau making a mess in the background.
    3efHv6J.png

I think Jacob's giving a speech at the top of the jungle gym here.
    9hPNZpc.png

And then we all went home and went to bed.
    fIH5HOT.png

Next day, Erick decided to take a vacation day and help the boys get a headstart on their skills. Esau wasn't quite up for flashcards after a potty accident left him upset.
    ChflP5i.png
    QscfLl6.png

I decided to test out how the high chair works after the last patch. Seems to be ok. Jacob makes great faces.
    lkls650.png
    6sp6kHe.png
    omgHXbn.png

Esau decided to tale a run in the nude. Someone better catch him before he heads out into the snow!
    FVgPu67.png

Daddy got him.
    pjyLEb8.png

And bedtime again:
    0Sdxrrv.png
    TikhzFm.png

So much cuteness!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Lol, ok, so I'm posting this now because I'm getting to some of your 3rd replies and updates since I last commented.

I will continue.... Everything looks so interesting!!

@DoloresGrey

Hmmm, interesting that Bob and Marie are just "ok" They seem to be crazy about each other.

Eliza seems fine, how nice that she got a new job and renovated her home!

And thanks about Caterina. It wasn't easy to get her looking good, but I was trying to get every pre-made together with another one, and I figured that Salim would be ok with cats as he's been dealing with mice for so long. Plus he'd get out of his nasty little apartment.

I know what you mean about the cats. You know what I did? I don't have Seasons, so I set up a cat sanctuary in her back garden with beds, feeding stations, the self cleaning lazer litter box, and cat climbing houses and scratching posts. Then I locked the doors for all pets 😅

As there are now 8 people in the household (Cat, Salim, Sebastion, their son & the 5 cats) there will be no more cats. And with aging on in that save they should die off anytime now 😂

My issue was imagining all the cat hair everywhere 😄

@Emschmem

I agree, cow plants are funny 😅 And yeah, you can either join the scientist career or build your own rocket at home. Either way will eventually get you to Sixam.

It's better going there as a scientist though. The plants there are quite interesting and colorful.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Darn, I swear I paged back to see which A named girl was the party girl. I'm going to blame the tiredness for not picking the right one 😂

And yes, I do remember being told how and when you can tell if someone is a vampire now that you reminded me.

I also remember you explaining why Rodrigo was human

I guess I won't try to make comments on posts when my brain isn't working anymore 😂

@Becka28

Teehee hee
    I don't think Willow's mother was actually impressed that her teenage daughter who was living in a tent was about to make her a grandma 😂 What a face she made!! 😂😅

Oh geez, I can't believe her cow plant ate her and made her miss going to the hospital. 🙄

Joel is a really great name 👍 and he looks very cute.

Willow's party seem to have been quite interesting. I love the jealousy 😍 and Hugo, and Willow's mom, and Lucas's sun glasses, and was that Darling Welsh standing there?

Brant really does have the bouncer look down, good choice by MCCC except he stinks so bad at it 😄

And that's too bad that your Ian looking man isn't Ian, lol

@DoodlyDoofus

Kala is quite an interesting mom, I love all of her hissing 😂

Nice to see that Alexander is becoming a body builder like Ryker. Hopefully he's not as dumb.

@Simpkin

Someone once told me that they stored their collections at a generic house so that their worth didn't make the bills go up. I really don't know. The only collection I ever filled was the agate (or is it geode) one with the round rocks. And I filled that one by accident, I wasn't even trying too. 😄

And lmao 😂 I pretty much figured that it was your Sim taking vacation 😅

@hunniboo1

Wow! Your new Sims are very pretty! ❤️

I love their eyes! 😍

@Stutum

Really? You need always welcome to join the Upper Crusts? Crazy!

@Mr_Slimsta

Lol, I'm glad Grim showed up, and yeah, you certainly should be proud of it!! What a gorgeous home.

Boy, I wish I was willing to put mods in my game. Yours sound very nice. But my computer is already too laggy for me to buy Island Living, I'm not going to confuse it even further 😄

@FurSimsOfficial

Tee hee, I think it's ok to have a place where kids don't come around. Maybe if they didn't spill paint all over the floor they'd be more welcome.

Nice that there are guest rooms on the top floor!

And the cube like building I was asking about is probably the spa you just mentioned.

Hopefully having the drinking trays near the lounge chairs will have the effect you want

Again, it's all very beautiful!

@RedDestiny92

Oh goodness, I love this new update ❤️😍 (I still need to get over to the other one!)

Knowing that it makes him feel lonely when she isn't around makes me feel happy, and sad, at the same time. It's wonderful that she's with him most of the time.

And her new outfit and hairstyle is adorable 😊 How sweet of the Islanders to do that. And he's so cute about it.

She's a precious flower in full bloom now! "But I can still call you petal right?"

Their dancing pics are so sweet (yoohooo, Maxis! We want an actual dance together interaction please!!!) And it's lovely that his thoughts were only of his beautiful girlfriend.

The merman wasn't a complete surprised. I knew there was a mermaid of some sort there.

Now the question is.... is it Kavani?

@Daephene

Your rotation with that family sounds quite successful, if not quite as photogenic as you'd like.

What toddler skill do you find hardest to max? Mine is definitely thinking. Any tips on that would be appreciated 😊

Darius and Evie are sure having fun on the toddler equipment, aren't they?

I love the pirate ship / space ship interactions. The imaginary things can grow quite huge! It's so cute.

@NikkiBear

Wow! That's so cool! I didn't know they could do that!?

Is it if they are on a couch, or does it have to be at a table?

@BlueSeaWaves

Is it that big palace with the maze? I didn't know it was haunted.

I kind of wonder if my pictures of Raj and J popped up on my Google search just because it's me, lol, but I don't have a way to check that theory 😂

And dear God I wish I could decide if I should change Raj's aspiration or not 😅 But if J pops up the "ask J to get married" whim I'm going to do it. Then see if either of them freak out about it.

Lol that you forgot about her friend Natalia 😂 I'm glad she's going to make the wedding. Ghost night looked delightful 😅

Barry is having quite a time of it, isn't he? I don't think Jade Rosa is going to work out.

(Oh, and btw, I'm not sure if I missed an update, but I still don't know what the letter specifically said. I can infer what it said by seeing his behavior. It seems like he was really hoping to be with Scarlet again 😔)

@wrenstales

Oh my! I don't know about a secret location. This will be fun to see! 😊

@Smellincoffee

Lol, that's really funny that he was abducted so often and had that many alien babies 😄

The aliens must have decided that he had really good genes for their hybrid kids 😂

@Bathycolpian

Oh my gosh, that just figures, doesn't it?

How much of her home burned? I hope just the stove and area around it.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, unfortunately. If you try to make food without it, even when it's a "good" action, you'll get the notification that your sim is misbehaving, and if you keep trying you'll eventually get kicked out. So the only thing you can do without is to eat the food that the others make.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Okay, I'm going to try to do a replying and commenting post. We'll see how far back I get this time...

@Thunderbat87 Your last post makes a good Island Living ad. I like the composition of your screenshots - very pretty. And it's nice to see Leah happy.

@LissyK9 I've heard of brides changing clothes between ceremony and reception, but she might be taking it a little too far! Looks like it was a lovely wedding though.

@Bathycolpian That's funny! I had a dog fall asleep on top of his own food dish once, but never the sims' food.

@AlwaysAsking Flirting through Strangerville is hilarious. Love the cast you've put together.
    As for toddler thinking skill, I always just use the blocks and the tablet, sometimes the flash cards. Funny enough, that's the one skill Darius hasn't mastered yet. I have read that having them use the "watch" interactions on adults will raise it, and giving the toddler the inquisitive trait helps. And yes the toddler imagination at the playground is adorable. I love that you can only see it with the toddler active.

@Becka28 Of course Walter's adorable, even if we do all say that about our toddlers. And now I want to know what you have planned for them next that Brock is so happy about...
    Also it's good to see Nico is turning out to be good for Willow.

@DoloresGrey Your Pancakes are precious. And that screenshot you like so much looks like it could be a promo pic it's so full of good things. I really thought they'd have twins again given her size but I'm glad the game didn't do that to you.

@DoodlyDoofus The next generation is adorable.

@CrazyNinja Good thing Grimmy is a Disney fan... sims just don't have a lot of common sense sometimes.

@Jase Thank you! Muffin should be ok, I forget what pet disease it is but it is a normal one. Only weird thing was after Bruce gave her the wellness treat her moodlet improved and she stopped acting sick, but her feet stayed red. I am hoping that is something that will reset.

@BlueSeaWaves Very pretty wedding! I especially enjoyed the kid photos. Christopher is a good dancer! He also has some great expressions.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Lucrecia seems like she might like having a job, instead of fishing all day. Is that green dress Angelique was wearing at the failed event in the game or where did that come from? It's very pretty.

@sofasim I have never successfully used "Light the Tree" without it catching fire. The first time I thought it was hilarious. Now I just don't light the tree unless I want the drama.

@iNikkiBear Congratulations to your sims!

@RedDestiny92 Hmmm... the merman appears to be a redhead so either Kavani is not the merman or his fish form is very different... I look forward to learning which.

@Bathycolpian Hope she didn't do too much damage to all your work!

@hunniboo1 Very pretty! I especially like the first one, but they're both very nice.

@mr_slimsta The house looks nice. I love the pool. That would make a great penthouse if it fit.

@Koteyka Awwwwww. That's about all I have to say about your last update. So sweet.

@Smellincoffee Cute family. I like Samira's fashion choices.

@wrenstales Oh goodness, where do the invisible sims come from? Keep us posted on Mark and his plans...

@Simpkin Poor guy. His face in that last shot says it all. He does deserve some relaxation.

@Trowicia Kilan is a nice looking sim. He and Nalani seem well suited.

@Stutum and @AlwaysAsking I always invite the Upper Crusts to my sims house instead of going to the Bjergsen's to get around that issue. Khaled got through his first Harvestfest as a single father that way... the club all showed up and autonomously made salads and vegetable dishes and he made the turkey. The first time I went to the official hangout I was so irritated about being asked to leave for doing what the club was designed for!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Daephene
    I am pretty sure that Angelique's dress is CC, sadly I can't recall where did I got it.

@AlwaysAsking
    It happens, sometimes even I can't tell my sims apart. Antoniette Rosier has three blonde daughters ( well, four, but since the youngest is a toddler, she doesn't count) and one just as blonde niece, all who have names that start with A. Today I almost confused Angelique with her mother and spent several seconds wondering why is she having a romantic dinner with her dad, before I realized that it is actually Antoniette. :D

I hoped that I would be able to update today, but I spent ages getting rid of the latest bunch of game-generated hideous creatures and replacing them with sims from gallery it won't hurt my eyes to see. There is always a shortage of handsome young men :D
    So the update will have to wait a little longer.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2019
    I moved my old house hold to Sulani and started cleaning up the island. So far the cave is almost completely explored though I don't think any sims in my house hold really like the mermaids singing in the cave they always come out with a tense moodlet. Also on the part of the island clean up with chasing off the seagulls and it's not easy when sulani residents walk through them and chase them off just to talk to your sim.. "Hello! I'm busy!"

On a later note sent my household to the romance festival since they live off grid it was nice to finally get their wackiness out in the world.
    Though Married sims tend to cheat on their spouses with my active household. Pestering them with unwanted flirts and flowers petals being thrown at them. They all got mad too.

Poor Deadpool though got groped by accident by a fan, She had too much Sakura whine and went to hug him her arms clearly missed! xD
    48209143322_681483b68a_b.jpgAfter the "Interesting" moment for Deadpool, Neighborhood Brawl was still going strong. My sim self and Kuja have a brawl in the middle of the festival. Even Father winter got front row seat.. Guess who is on his naughty list? Lol48209144237_c347892257_b.jpg

That's pretty much been going on in my neck of the woods. Also that island and the cave are taxing. Can't wait for the island to be cleaned so they can enjoy the other island activities. :smiley:

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    Continuing..... I believe that I am officially caught up 😊

@Becka28 I remember how sweet J was in that save you're talking about. And it was sad when he died, because there was no way to get his ashes.

I think about him (yours) in that save when I see him here, especially when he was crying. I think they have something special together, and I know, based on your experience, that he can be sweet.

I'm sure that Raj would accept a proposal from J, but I'm not seeing his whims right now, so I'm not sure what he wants to do.

Anyway, if you're feeling like me about them then we are both hopeless romantics 😅

Awwwww 😍 Walter is so very cute! I know we all say that about our toddlers, but isn't that the way it is in real life too? LOL. And who knows, maybe Alana's natural hair color is black 😅

(I'm pretty sure it was Thorne Bailey who came into my game bald, because that hair is from get famous. Anyway, when I gave him new hair it was black. I guess we all know he's a bleach bottle blonde like Diego 😂)

They both are being such adorable parents. It's wonderful to see them having so much fun. Especially after Alana went through so much trying to find her perfect match. I think she managed to do that!

And oh my gosh, how can you be such a tease like that? lol What do you have planned for Brock!?

I had to LOL at J being at the gym checking Alana out and running around in his towel. What a guy 🙄 😅

J, just go find whoever it was you were running off to see when you were supposed to be with Alana okay?

Looks like you're having lots of fun with your cats 😉

Thanks for your words on my Strangerville story. I feel your pain about not having a big powerful computer. But you do sound a bit worse off than me if you're dealing with a little surface pro.

And yeah, I knew that I wanted Malcolm to do the Strangerville mystery while he waited for Peony to get older, and I was trying to think of the best person for him to partner up with. Then that scene happened at the romance festival when Don was there with Summer, so I knew that I had player 2. Deciding on which others would go was a bit harder until I realized how I wanted the experience to go. Then it was easy 😂

And yes, J is a major poser 😅 I'm not worried about J chasing after Penny, he hasn't had one romantic interaction with her come up as a whim. I think that he's much too in love with Raj ❤️😊

And yeah, I think both J and Don did a good job at getting Penny to join them. I don't think Malcolm's whining would have done it 😅

@sofasim

Oh my gosh! Lmao 😂 That must have either been hilarious or terrifying to watch.

Maybe you should have gone with your instincts to not have a celebration 😅

How is the toddler doing? Did she ever get some winterfest presents?

@AngeliqueAdelaide

It's so fun to see pictures with your updates now! 😊

Cesare was the one who was going to decide his future on whether he won that award, right? So, is he going to be a writer now?

I didn't realize that Thorne sings badly 😂 I almost always play with the sound off because their in game voices never match the voices that I imagine them having. And in any case, I've never had him sing in my game.

You are very right about Don the bouncer. Yummy!

That's amazing that you can press reset and sometimes prevent abduction!

And my goodness, what are you going to do about Orange? Come on guy!

Cesare was so funny when he said Fiametta would "end him" because in that game she certainly could! 😅

It's interesting that Rodrigo is having trouble making friends. I'm sure that I have a whole bunch of Sims with active and self assured as traits. In my mind they go together. An athlete is often self assured. So Idk what the trouble is.

When I run across a Sim who is "fine' or "bored" I just have my Sim endlessly compliment them in as many different ways as I can (without going into romantic choices). They always get happy right away.

Also, I heard that the patch bugged some games and even when full autonomy is turned on they will still stand there being bored until they pee their pants or something, lol So maybe it's not him?

Lucrecia seem to be having a very interesting time now that all of her children are out and about by themselves. I hope she finds something that she likes to do, and I hope that the next party that they go to is more fun.😊

I think that she would have fun if she got a job like Angelique did. I loved Angelique's rant about how bad the party was 😅

That's pretty funny that Geeta Rasoya stole the plasma fruit salad 😂

Lol, that probably does get pretty confusing with that many blond ladies hanging around together. I must say I'm very glad that it wasn't Angelique who was having a romantic dinner with her dad 😅

Do you use that mod MCCC? Because if you do not, then the game will not use the Sims that you choose from the gallery in your game. It will just continue to spawn those horrible ones that hurt your eyes to see. 😅 I don't use any mods so I found information about how to deal with those ugly Sims, if you don't use MCCC and you'd like to hear what I was told, just let me know.

@Stutum I've been having weird problems like that since the patch came out before Island living. Were they at least a fun elderly couple? LOL

I don't think that trait costs very much in reward points, does it? It sounds like it's a must-have if you're going to be in some sort of culinary club. Ugh, annoying.

@BlueSeaWaves

Well that really was an awesome wedding! I might have to grab that wedding venue for myself, it must work really well.

What kind of a lot is it set to be? Or should I say how did you set it for your wedding?

All the dancing pictures are really cute, and you're right, Christopher is an awesome dancer. I wonder how high of a dance skill he will have when he becomes a teenager.

You really had a lot of people watch them exchange vows! that was good, and the wedding cake topper is kind of boring but if you get a high enough cooking level person to make the cake, they can make a fancier cake with three levels (I'm pretty sure it's 3)

I never get the "give each other a bite" part to work correctly.

It was funny that Julie was in the bathroom looking in the mirror being all sly. Sorry, too late Julie, they still got married after all 😅

And your funny ending shots are really good, especially the one with Adrian and Christopher. He does really look shocked, and Adrian is like "What?" 😅😂

@Jase I'm glad you got some time to play and have taken some new screenshots. Sorry to hear some bad things happened in your game. It will be cool to see your updates if you can get them up!

@CrazyNinja

Oh my gosh, it's funny to even think of Cinderella as an elder, but to think of her being an elder, taking a nice relaxing swim, in the middle of the winter, in the middle of a blizzard! is something I can't even imagine 😂😅😄 I'm glad her husband was able to save her life lol

@DoodlyDoofus

Another awesome update! Gunner turned out to be a really nice looking little boy, and I actually loved his grandfather Igor's outfit on him LOL.

Has Abraham gotten some promotions? Because that's a pretty fancy looking military uniform! 😳

@DoloresGrey

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how big Marie's belly got before she had that baby. I would have sworn that it was going to be triplets.

It was great that Bob did so much to help her, and kind of funny because I know one of his traits is lazy. But you're right, the pancakes family is just precious! I do love that screenshot. Benjamin looks very cute and Bob looks adorable giving him his bottle.

I feel terribly sorry for Eliza though. Maybe this is the reason I never tried to play as Marcus. I hope he shapes up, or she tells him to get out!

@Thunderbat87

Hey! I love how you got your new story started about Sulani! That is a good idea to use her breakup to start a new life❤️

All of your pictures of her at Sulani just make me want that expansion so much more!!!!

She looks like she is having a wonderful time, and I'm sure that all the new friends will help her heal the pain she feels from her breakup.

@Bathycolpian

That does sound really funny, I hope you're able to post the picture soon 😂

Do you know how many posts you have to make before you can post a picture? Because I can't remember 🤔

@LissyK9

That is so funny! 😂 Did she actually do that on her own? You didn't tell her to?

@Daephene

Awwww, your toddler showcase is just adorable. I'm glad it's not just me that has fun taking pictures of these crazy little guys.😊

All of their little interactions are so adorable. I love the hugs and I love little Charlotte up on the jungle gym looking as happy as can be. And is the after-school nature club one of the clubs that you made for your Sims? That would be really cool to see!!

That's very funny that the face Darius was making made Erick drop everything to check on him. And he just wanted to play 😂.

How do you feel about the messes that the kids make with the paint? It drives me up the wall personally, lol.

And what did they do to fix the high chair? Because I never put one in any of my houses anymore, they were such a pain to use. Are they actually better?

And holy cow, I've got a few of the little ones that run naked in my game too, however I don't have to worry about snow or freezing temperatures because I don't have seasons 😅

It's good to hear that you have trouble with getting the toddler thinking skill up also. I have noticed that if the child has the inquisitive trait it does help, but I don't want every single toddler to have the same trait 😅

Thanks for checking out my Strangerville story. So far that cast is working very well together 😊

@BMSO

Wow, you have certainly been busy in Sulani! I still don't have the expansion so I do not know exactly what you are referring to, but it does sound like a lot of work to clean up the whole island and explore a cave.

It's too bad that the mermaids' singing give your Sims a tense moodlet. Are you sure that they are not Sirens? I have seen a lot of people post that there are Sirens on the island as well.

Your trip to the romance festival is much more lively than any of mine.

Deadpool's fan looks as though she fainted in his arms, LOL very funny looking.

I don't have seasons either, but I have heard about the holiday when the activity is to get in fights with people. Is that what you are referring to with your neighborhood brawl? I definitely loled when you said that your Sim will now be on Father Winter's naughty list, I think you're probably right 😂
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    So plot twist, Kala's pregnant again. Surprise. Anyways time for the Winterfest party.
    LWs5rJH.png
    Looks like Aria was the first guest to show up and....
    aDW8I2A.png
    She's pregnant. Zelda's ecstatic.
    aqvVfu6.png
    Igor: "Ah yes, I have dressed casual for I hear it is accustomed to at social gatherings these days."
    rSF7cUA.png
    Meanwhile here's skinny Father Winter.
    EsfBuwe.png
    Look at that pathetic belly laugh. At least Skinny Black Father Winter had more character than you.
    gS1NsUO.png
    Maggie: "Aaaaand how many slices of cake is that?"
    Aria: "Listen, you'll understand too one day."
    xOYbuJD.png
    Well time for everyone to crowd around the present pile.
    afuM7Wu.png
    Let's see what Abraham gets while Kala's mother looks disappointed.
    FD2nx4m.png
    Abraham: "Nice, got a disembodied soul!"
    0mYPDl4.png
    Kala: "Hey, me too!"
    49icIxu.png
    Igor: "I have received the same gift I have been given everyday for the last 600 years, disappointment and anguish."
    1LKjXoM.png
    Gunnar: "That makes two of us, Grandpa."
    XIyvh5T.png
    Igor: "Now watch as I demonstrate my strength. Now witness my power and pray that we never do combat."
    3sU024W.png
    And here I find out Chaya is pregnant as well. Anyone else wanna reveal they're pregnant?
    4hZuodS.png
    Skyla: "Actually...."
    Please no.
    SUcMrYF.png
    Abraham: "So there we are, about to fight the Mother Plant who has been terrorizing Strangerville and I'm all like 'Ey yo, I'm going to rough you up!'"
    FoGUPDA.png
    Abraham: "But then the plant's like 'OH YOU THINK SO?!' and it starts throwing me around like a ragdoll! But then Kala just ripped this dude's throat out with her fangs!"
    UZPR9Zv.png
    Skyla: "You beat the Mother Plant right?"
    Abraham: "...........................................No. But with my new muscle mass....."
    HojcKqm.png
    Kala: "Literally the worst idea to cut the Winterfest party short to fight the Mother Plant again. I mean, I am currently pregnant and all. Hey, where's your mother?"
    6JPIg32.png
    Zelda: "I'm not afraid of you, I've dealt with scarier things in my movies!"
    3H0mRTh.png
    Zelda: "Oh god I forgot this wasn't a movie!"
    IfnY9wq.png
    0BxmOAp.png
    Zelda: "You know what, I personally blame my poor life choices at this point."
    S9JbqXQ.png
    Zelda: "My only regret is I couldn't be the world's first six star celeb-"
    lTOP6If.png
    And she's dead.
    ccI2Ba1.png
    Abraham: ".......Let's go home."
    SNzl0Wb.png
    So how to tell Gunnar that his favorite grandma is dead.
    lSYTL7o.png
    Abraham: "Hey your Grandmother was eaten alive by a giant plant. She's probably still alive in the plant's belly being digested slowly in agony. Have a great day."
    CFLJuD2.png
    There's no remains of Zelda....obviously. But it didn't stop them from putting her name on an urn and calling it a day while they mourn.
    RQMBXsg.png

And in the blink of an eye, Zelda dead.
    Ah good ol' Zelda.
    jwkUfTE.png
    What a good little Sim.
    it1Eghl.png
    A real child prodigy....of talent. Not smarts, talent.
    iT6raj9.png
    Except for the Violin. She never got the hang of that.
    4vqUbDB.png
    Will never forget her first acting role.......a singing pirate.
    rMJMsG1.png
    At least she got more respectable roles like that cop who fights aliens and the several sequels that movie had.
    9BEwVG2.png
    Rest in peace Zelda.
    gSyt3Oj.png
    Well I mean after you're done digesting and all.
    9mWisTT.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @tinahjalmar
    So I uploaded the Starks here on the gallery, but they do look kind of hideous without CC hair (Peter suffered the most because he was like 90% CC from red cheeks to eyelashes) so please feel free to edit them to your liking :D

@AlwaysAsking
    Did Tony really make that dish that was taken from Steve at the restaurant for breakfast on his own? Like, autonomously? If so, that is just crazy
    I know, it's crazy! Apparently sims can learn the recipes of meals they eat in restaurants and cook them autonomously later!
    And whoa, I'm glad Steve came back in one piece, and obviously seashells make everything ok
    Obviously ;) I just wanted my sims to bring something from Sulani as a souvenir.

@RedDestiny92 thank you! The children of Sulani are so sweet and open-minded I'm thinking of making them another playdate with Peter soon :)

@Jase thank you! :)

@Daephene aww thanks! 😊

Peter woke up sweating hot this morning.
    zUzqAgG.jpg

FINALLY! The rains have stopped and weather is warm once again! Actually so warm everyone had to get in their hot weather outfits.
    0N3A6hL.jpg

"So... beach today?"
    "Oh god yes".
    T0oFA0T.jpg

A week in Sulani and only now I actually take my sims on a beach.
    8uPSQ2w.jpg

Time to relax.
    MmScMFC.jpg

Peter decided to occupy himself for a while.
    "Sandcastle!"
    I9bGbgP.jpg

"Slide!"
    gasqdSD.jpg

"Tessa!"
    Fo7mf6b.jpg

Not even a day has passed before Peter started naming literally everything in his sight. It was "water, tree, sand, daddy, papa, Tessa" all day long. The ice has broken. It was only a matter of days till Peter started using full sentences.
    lK8KWVz.jpg

Meanwhile, Steve gets to show off his skills.
    fAaggCs.jpg

Tony... doesn't.
    lMTLis9.jpg

How about a romantic massage instead?
    EcIcLAu.jpg

And a little bit of swimming...
    ccjAB8i.jpg

Parents swimming with toddlers is another thing I need now. (Also, you can't teleport toddlers in the deep water so you can really pose them there either! I'm so annoyed!)
    ZqSv6GZ.jpg

A dolphin! Steve found a dolphin! And they're like best friends already!
    iTQcKAb.jpg

Picnic time! Peter refuses to eat his sandwich.
    lXkzfcA.jpg

"Sandwich - no! Ice cream - please?"
    mTgZzJJ.jpg

"Ice cream!"
    "I can listen to his voice forever."
    "Ice cream?"
    "Me too. I feel so proud."
    OvZv17l.jpg

Are you even listening!? thought Peter.
    He did get his ice cream though.
    d5h56M6.jpg

The sun has gone down, but the Starks weren't hurrying home just yet.
    tqAErmL.jpg

The islanders on the beach lightened many many candles and set them off to sea on little shells. The candles were supposed to get to the opposite coast by morning, where they would be picked up by the people who lived there. Later, those people would do the same. This was a sign of peace and friendship. And overall, it just looked beautiful.
    DOLg5V2.jpg

|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I hope most people could guess what was coming - for me it was another chance to swap and play Brock - I usually leave him and Walter to their own devices and live as Alana. Brock still has the same whims day after day so I gave him a chance to do something about it. Alana, I think is happy and enjoying her life and was not expecting the following at all.

I also learnt that if you want your sims focused on something - don't pick a lot across the road from your house - they keep wanting to leave, go home and go and watch TV or use the computer or swim in the pool (or if they get too romantic - woohoo, yes I am looking at you Alana).

Alana's wonderful coat is by Joliebean - MrsFall coat. It comes in so many lovely colours. (Base game hat and stockings go so well with it.)

One day Brock told Alana to get dressed up as it was date night even though it was the middle of the day. Alana was so excited, this was her favourite kind of date night and wanted to know where they were going . ”Right here” said Brock indicating the park across the street. Alana was disappointed but Brock pointed out that she had never even been there even though she lived opposite it. Alana said she would give it a try.
    XDEX63q.png?1

It was a beautiful place full of marble and flowers and private nooks to be romantic in.
    gjkE8Jo.png?1
    Deqx8ZU.png?1

Brock did his favourite move of showing off his muscles.
    nFnImPs.png?1

Alana was appreciative as always
    iGtik5b.png?1

Brock told Alana how much she meant to him and how his life was so much better since he had known her and most importantly how much he loved her.
    QLrE5Or.png?1

Alana suggestively mentioned this was a good conversation to continue at home.
    8MZlnru.png?1

Then…………………….. (picture heavy)
    s5Pk5Zq.png?1
    GJ1kdy0.png?1
    KSKn0w3.png?1
    4W7kgDR.png?1
    6a9S8xl.png?1
    2O7IRtN.png?1
    VqJhqsh.png?1

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 Yeah Marie was huge. Especially when I compare her to tiny Eliza :D And Marcus... Well that is, as we say in Czechia, a chapter for himself. He chose a different life for himself :|
    P.S. Walter is a cutie <3 I know this will probably sound silly but I am in love with his head shape.

@AlwaysAsking I mean Bob and the dog are just fine :) Bob is lazy and Marie is the same. You should see their terribly nasty house! :s I am glad the social services in Sims don't come because of that. Their maid doesn't help much.
    Hehe, I can imagine Catarina doing that. Outside or inside, her cats will always be partly neglected :D Though I must admit the pet's hair everywhere is my favorite feature from this EP. IRL I hate that and that's a reason I do not want to have any pet. Hair and smell that's my fear.

@Daephene I know right? Once I had two sets of twins. It could always be two sets of triplets :D It was my favorite family of all the times. Then there was a huge family tragedy and I just couldn't dive back in :( I will never forget <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka so glad things are improving for peter - he looks so happy now. Tony on the waterslide was so funny. Are picnics a thing in Sulani/ Island Living? Or is this done with poses? Or is it a thing in general and I have just missed it? My sims need picnics - it is one of my favourite things to do. Plus some sport interactions for families to do in parks eg. frisbee, bat and ball sports or football / soccer interactions. I will have to check your sims out on the gallery.

@DoodlyDoofus RIP Zelda You were one of my favourite celebrities and I never even got your autograph :(
    and Abraham continues to demonstrate sterling parenting skills: Abraham: "Hey your Grandmother was eaten alive by a giant plant. She's probably still alive in the plant's belly being digested slowly in agony. Have a great day." I love how he softens the blow with the have a great day - not so many fathers would think of that!
    So happy to see the next generation is growing rapidly.
    edited July 2019
    @Daephene Thank you! I feel it is almost too easy to get pretty screenshots in Sulani. It is great to see Leah enjoy her life and she is starting to really heal now. I loved your toddler update. Toddlers are soo cute, and I can't wait to play with them again. :smile:

@AlwaysAsking Yeah, it really fit my story and I didn't really know what I wanted to do with Leah before the new expansion pack was announced. I really like the pack so far. It fits my way of playing really well. :smile: I just have to say I enjoyed your latest update where Malcolm, Don, Penny and J got together to solve the Strangerville mystery. So creative :smiley:

@Becka28 So cute! I can't wait to watch the wedding pictures. Brock and Alana are so good together. :smiley:

Leah missed her friends and family back home. Leah was really excited when Yolanda (best friend) came to Sulani, to spend a couple of days with her.
    964u1M8.png

The first thing the girls had to do was to go to the beach.
    O9sKBdk.png
    gzBa5Iq.png

Leah and Yolanda had so much to talk about. They talked about life on the island, and back on the mainland. Yolanda told Leah that Wolfgang wasn't dating anyone as far she knew, but she had heard rumors about his new job. It wasn't exactly a legal occupation. Yolanda talked about her plans after she got home from Sulani. She wanted to work with fashion and style and move to San Myshuno. Yolanda's parents had bought Penny Pizzazz' old appartment for her.
    iJbZc1r.png

Someone got a great tan, and someone got badly sunburned.
    Rn0a7GQ.png
    7B1tfvL.png

The girls ended Yolanda's first day in Sulani at a local kava and bbq party in the town square.
    JwFmfiI.png

Leah introduced Yolanda for some of her local friends. Including Makoa. Yolanda really liked him. She didn't knew he was already taken though.
    KX7fvGj.png

The next day Yolanda wanted to treat Leah with a trip to the island spa resort. Leah doesn't really have the money for it herself at the moment.
    VfQxwTx.png
    iCQTvQ0.png
    Phmgcwq.png

After the spa visit Yolanda wanted to see the beautiful waterfall she had heard soo much about. Leah went fishing. When Yolanda arrived at the waterfall, she bumped into Makoa. They talked, played and laughed.
    LGqc0TT.png
    ukMPASZ.png

Part 2 of Yolanda's visit coming soon :smile:
    Part 2:

Leah hasn't been lucky enough to meet the dolphins so far, but Yolanda got lucky. It was just a brief encounter.
    UEeydZG.png

dShTpVW.png
    Leah noticed a cave, and she just had to go in and look around. She saw some beautiful creatures who lighted up the cave.

6idwX6H.png
    Yolanda bumped into Makoa today as well. (He really is everywhere!!!). She tried to flirt, but he didn't like it. Then she found out that he is married and have a kid. No Makoa for Yolanda. :wink:

The girls decided to throw a kava party for Yolanda's last night in Sulani.
    C5b4Mjk.png
    nsMONot.png

Cheers! Leah's little house was packed with people. They talked, laughed, drank and ate some good food.
    EFzj69F.png
    Gib83Zg.png
    44M8bni.png

A great success!

The following morning did Leah make som pancakes and the girls talked about how fast the time went by. Leah was going to miss Yolanda a lot when Yolanda went home.
    Wwlf6b9.png

Pictures of Yolanda's makeover and appartment in the city in spoiler
    XekSAuH.png
    5y9bbAn.png

c7L3609.png
    UwSQq4S.png

PVoVOwC.png

odQ0kz8.png
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It was a little bit of both with a pinch of annoyance and confusion xD The toddler is fine. I let her get back to sleep and repeated the whole thing of putting up the tree etc. And yes the next day she got a lot of presents. Father Winter came and stayed for the rest of the evening and she got to ask him for a present twice. The funniest thing was when her father asked her if she was naughty or nice and she got angry for being asked? xD I like to believe she was thinking of him starting the fire and being shocked how he could ask her such a question after what happened

@Daephene I'll have to try and see if it works at all but for now I guess lighting the fire means burning it to the ground.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Entered the autumn/fall season for the first time since the latest patch and, sadly, the indestructible stinky leaf piles are back.

In other news, Jessica Veleta caught a treefish at the spot next to Pupperstone Park, Brindleton Bay.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Not particularly, but fortunately they didn't affect my sim's painting, so I ignored them, and eventually they saw themselves out. xD

And yes, the always welcome trait is one of the cheapest ones, costs 500 points.

@Daephene I did that as well before I was aware of the always welcome trait. Definitely an annoying design flaw. I try to avoid having club gathering at my sim's place, since always someone remains for hours after I've ended it. xD
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    DONE with the exterior of the new house.
    Moved in, but can only afford stove, fridge, bed and toilets. Will add one set of furniture per day for a while...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Kavani is an awfully sweet guy, though of course not a pushover so he can't help how he can be, :) I thought you might appreciate that I probably have too much fun coming up with lines and such for him. I imagine she may revert back to her usual style of dress and save that one for special occasions we'll see. I had to find a reason to use those, Kavani and Celia fit them so well....I wonder who the merman is...hmm.

@Daephene I really wonder who the merman is.

Tease tease lol.
    @Koteyka oh sure thing, they are so adorable it would be cute to see them grow up together.

They are just too cute as a family <3
    @Becka28 ooh I'm so looking forward to their wedding.

Okay kind of off, see I was going to be off, then I got called in for like five hours for a morning afternoon shift, then I had to cover someone who didn't show I was asked anyways so I did. That was afternoon to close so I left at ten thirty about at least I got a nice lunch break in the middle it was rough lol. The point is awesomes out but excuse me if I'm a little rusty ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great updates as always, everyone!! :)

Okay...
    Here comes a pretty massive update; which I should probably apologize in advance (lol) because of it's size. I'm going to break it up into a few posts to make things easier to read, but this should finally get my updates real time instead of updating a week or two behind. Yay!!

Part One:

24-060719122013-384694.png
    The family was starting to run out of room. So, moved them into the bigger lot across the street and renovated a copied version of their house.

24-060719122015-3847113.png
    Time has continued to fly by and now Tomato, Daikon, and Persimmon have all become elders.

24-060719122017-38482458.png
    Unfortunately, Tomato didn't enjoy elderhood long. He overexerted himself at the FitBox Gym and died while showering.

24-060719122019-38492478.png
    Daikon had to go to the gym to bring his urn home to be with the rest of the passed Freshes.

24-060719122021-38502339.png
    Even as an elder, Persimmon's fame has only became stronger and she's always being stalked by fans and paparazzi.

24-060719122023-38511090.png
    Plus, her and Radish are still madly in love.

24-060719122025-38521802.png
    Speaking of Radish, his musical career to going strong and he's continuing to write and mix music.

24-060719122026-3853409.png
    Even though the twins are now kids, they're still leaving messes for Alistar the maid to clean up.

24-060719122031-38541942.png
    Since Tomato's passing, Persimmon has picked up the cooking duty... but she is defintely no chef.

24-060719122033-38552255.png
    Persimmon has always tended the garden started by past Freshes, but she keeps tempting fate with the cowplant.

24-060719122035-38561051.png
    Parsnip is quite a genius and aces his homework and school projects.

24-060719122037-38572198.png
    24-200419133222-36922296.png
    The twins are starting to behave much better (even though they are a bit messy still).

To be continued...
    edited July 2019
    Part Two:

24-060719124104-3858423.png
    The twins keep waking up Lettuce because of the monster under their beds. I think he's getting tired of not sleeping.

24-060719124106-3859218.png
    Lettuce decided to take a different career path than his parents and joined the military. Time to bulk up!

24-060719124108-38601776.png
    Starting to get some muscles finally.

24-060719124109-3861102.png
    Radish has been enjoying the new panio room (it was in the basement in their old house).

24-060719124112-38621425.png
    Fate finally caught up to Persimmon and the cowplant ate her!!! :'(

24-060719124132-38631539.png
    Lettuce was at work and was promoted on his first day. He was pretty happy until he found out about Persimmon's death.

24-060719124134-38641273.png
    Radish and Parsnip tried their best to comfort each other, but were both pretty sad about loosing Persimmon too.

24-060719124135-38652044.png
    Parsnip dealt with his grief by giving all of his attention into building a rocketship.

24-060719124137-38661526.png
    Although he was also sad, work had to continue, and Daikon had to put on a brave face and see fans at a charity event.

24-060719124138-38671196.png
    Lettuce focused on training and getting fit for work while he continued to be sad too.

24-060719124139-38681679.png
    Daikon continued to focus on work and his stardom...

24-060719124141-38691323.png
    ... until I got the notice that his time was almost up and he needed to enjoy what time he had left. :(

24-060719124144-38701369.png
    Plus, I noticed the maid has started to slack off and go swimming alot. (Not sure why that started?)

To be continued...
    edited July 2019
    Part Three:

24-060719125401-38712206.png
    Alistar has continued to change into his swimsuit and take a swim before leaving work now. Hahahaha :D

24-060719125402-38721894.png
    Parsnip finally finished his rocketship and was prepared for his first take off...

24-060719125404-3873831.png
    ... which was a success...

24-060719125405-38741915.png
    ... However, the landing was not. I thought he was going to survive at first...

24-060719125407-38751009.png
    ... but sadly he didn't and died. First his wife, now his child, I don't think Radish can handle much more loss! :'(

24-060719125409-3876899.png
    While the family grieves, the maid continues to clean in his swimsuit (I haven't figured out yet if this is a bug or not.)

24-060719125411-3877531.png
    Later, Grim determined that Daikon's time was finally up and came to take him to join Tomato and the rest of the passed family.

24-060719125412-38782312.png
    I might have been a bit premature moving them into a larger lot.

24-060719125414-38792372.png
    Even though no one was in the partying mood, Lettuce tried to lighten the mood when it was birthday time again.

24-060719125415-38801374.png
    Not only is Radish an elder, Peach is now a teen...

24-060719125417-38811753.png
    ... along with her twin brother, Pear.

To be continued...
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited July 2019
    Part Four:

24-060719130735-3882315.png
    In hopes to cheer everyone up, they decided to take a weekend vacation to Sulani. They stayed on a vacation yaht.

24-060719130737-3883318.png
    Radish was pretty sad still. So, he spent most of his time on the yacht. :'(

24-060719130739-38842339.png
    While the twins spent most of their time tanning or bulding sand castles, Lettuce spend most of his time with a new friend he met named Kelp.

24-060719130740-38851131.png
    The Fresh Siblings and their new friend enjoyed the beach... but something felt a bit different about Kelp.

24-060719130742-38861422.png
    Lettuce finally made his move and confessed his attraction to Kelp with a kiss.

24-060719130743-38872297.png
    Kelp felt comfortable to let the Freshes in on his secret... he's a mermaid! :)

24-060719130745-38881000.png
    Lettuce and Kelp continued to hit it off...

24-060719130746-38892401.png
    ... more ...

24-060719130747-38901452.png
    ... and more ...

24-060719130749-38911671.png
    ... until Lettuce, who now understand how short sim life is, asked Kelp to marry him and move back to Newcrest with him.

24-060719130751-38921714.png
    Thankfully, he said yes! <3

That's it. I'm finally caught up with the Fresh Family's legacy and can post realtime again. I hope you enjoyed the huge update. lol
    Post edited by Jase on
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2019
    (Oh also, remade the shipwreck into an Art Center. Figured it'll be like the big official Cultural center, while the center in town with the festivals are for actual live cultural events).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top