Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    JuhVkYF.png

I just logged 100 hours on my 100 baby challenge. Man, it seems like I've played a lot longer than that.

What hour "feats" has everyone else earned in their 100 baby challenge?
    I get the 100 hour feat over and over and over and over LOL! I think it's glitch on mine so I don't really know. Congrats to you though!

It's per save. I've only ever gotten it once per save. I've gotten it many times, in other saves. If you get it over and over in one save, I'd say it's very glitched and would suggest a repair game.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten it multiple times in the same save oh, I don't play other saves that often. But I didn't pay very close attention so I could be wrong.
    Has anyone ever had a birthday move? Without changing age spans of course. My twins Sahara and Victoria we're supposed to become toddlers today. However instead of getting the notification that it's their birthday, I got the one that it's almost their birthday for a second time. I've never changed the age settings and no one else has birthdays have changed just the babies. The weird thing is that Lucy was about to give labor and so she just gave birth to a third baby and now they are only one day apart despite the 3-day pregnancy or whatever it is. So we have three babies Twins and a single baby all at the same time at the moment.
    I'm torn now between aging up the twins because they were supposed to age up today and originally this was their birthday, or just waiting until it really is their birthday again. I think I'll just wait but it is kind of strange having the three together like that when they aren't triplets
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I have had birthday's move, by a day. It's very rare, for me, though. As in it's only happened once or twice.

It really does seem like you might want to do a repair game soon if you are having the same achievements popup over and over and having aging jumping.
    p8L4V6v.png
    I have had birthday's move, by a day. It's very rare, for me, though. As in it's only happened once or twice.

It really does seem like you might want to do a repair game soon if you are having the same achievements popup over and over and having aging jumping.

Thanks! I'm currently playing the game I don't want to exit to repair right now because it takes a good 25 minutes to load it on my computer haha! Runs fine once it's loads but I don't feel like actually rebooting it. When I shut down the game tonight I'll quickly running repair before I go to bed so it's good to go for tomorrow. Thanks for the tips!
    Photo: Korea & Kansas became Teens
    Tanzania & Haiti become kids
    Sahara & Victoria became Toddlers
    China is still a baby
    nnphcz.jpg

The kids did homework.
    vfa815.jpg

A lot of homework. And projects.
    2rcyed3.jpg

After feeding the little ones, Lucy came by to help the kids too.
    k1orb9.jpg

The moment that Sahara & Victoria aged up to Tots:
    2cdtmrl.jpg

Little Sister China became a tot shortly after. No Photo here.

Then they all celebrated Easter together
    ebbrbd.jpg

qyvkg9.jpg

Korea and Kansas became young adults and moved out. Tanzania and Haiti became teens and then young adults too. Tanzania moved out. Haiti stuck around because without her we only have toddlers now (Just the twins Sahara and Victoria and little sister China, the house feels so empty!). So we have her at home in case something happens to Lucy. Lucy is pregnant. For her aspiration she just needs to see a child get married, and it doesn't seem to count with all the kids that have married with MCCC so we're working on finding a bf for Haiti while she's living at home for the next decade sim Time to help with the toddlers lol.

@SimAlexandria Great pictures! :) Cute, house, too. I love the colors. I'm not sure, but I want to say that the game only recognizes children sims married on the active lot. Since there is no story progression with Sims 4, I don't think the game is set up to recognize a inactive marriage since they don't really happen in EA vanilla game. But, maybe Haiti can hang around, her and her husband for a while and be helpers? It'll take up two extra spots, which stinks.

Shanna has been wanting to get the kids a pet, but I just can't justify taking up a spot for a pet. I am still disappointed how they did the pets in Sims 4. They should have their own slot, like in Sims 3. But, I did reach another great milestone in my 100 baby challenge. I'm a bit sad the game didn't recognize it, at all. But Shanna has earned max money in the game. She hit 9,999,999 last night while I was playing. So I transferred 2,500,000 to an "off shore" account (retail lot) and we're back to earning more money.
    p8L4V6v.png
    @SimAlexandria Great pictures! :) Cute, house, too. I love the colors. I'm not sure, but I want to say that the game only recognizes children sims married on the active lot. Since there is no story progression with Sims 4, I don't think the game is set up to recognize a inactive marriage since they don't really happen in EA vanilla game. But, maybe Haiti can hang around, her and her husband for a while and be helpers? It'll take up two extra spots, which stinks.

Shanna has been wanting to get the kids a pet, but I just can't justify taking up a spot for a pet. I am still disappointed how they did the pets in Sims 4. They should have their own slot, like in Sims 3. But, I did reach another great milestone in my 100 baby challenge. I'm a bit sad the game didn't recognize it, at all. But Shanna has earned max money in the game. She hit 9,999,999 last night while I was playing. So I transferred 2,500,000 to an "off shore" account (retail lot) and we're back to earning more money.

Oh good to know. Thanks. Maybe I'll just have her propose, and then elope with him later right when I am ready to move her out.

I never played sims 3 but I also dislike the way pets take up a spot since you can't even really control them.

And wow haha. We reached 20000 simoleans for the first time yesterday and I feel so rich haha. Usually we've been around 2000. Not sure what to do with the 20k even right now though lol
    edited June 2019
    Well, I'm in the push to finish this challenge before Island Living releases, but if not, my family might be moving to Sulani on the 21st.

I did figure it up, all I need to do is have a matriarch give birth to 4-5 kids a RL day to finish around the 21st. Wish me luck. LOL

Edit to add: We've also hit baby number 40. So yeah, I'm 2/5th the way done. :D:D
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
    Well, I'm in the push to finish this challenge before Island Living releases, but if not, my family might be moving to Sulani on the 21st.

I did figure it up, all I need to do is have a matriarch give birth to 4-5 kids a RL day to finish around the 21st. Wish me luck. LOL

Edit to add: We've also hit baby number 40. So yeah, I'm 2/5th the way done. :D:D

Haha good luck! According to my origin the island package being released on the 20th my time :-) around 9 p.m. at night though haha but I'm on holidays from work at that point so I can probably play it for a few hours before bed. If I decide to buy it that is haha I'm very very excited about this pack but it's $51 here which is quite a bit so I'm debating whether I can be patient enough for sale or not LOL. We'll see haha

Haha good luck! According to my origin the island package being released on the 20th my time :-) around 9 p.m. at night though haha but I'm on holidays from work at that point so I can probably play it for a few hours before bed. If I decide to buy it that is haha I'm very very excited about this pack but it's $51 here which is quite a bit so I'm debating whether I can be patient enough for sale or not LOL. We'll see haha

Oh, man. I hope you get to get it soon. I can't ever wait on sales for PC packs. I can for my PS4 packs, but that's cause I don't play it very often. I haven't looked what time it'll release here for us, it's usually 11pm the day before. But I'll likely use a VPN and get it sooner.
    p8L4V6v.png

Oh, man. I hope you get to get it soon. I can't ever wait on sales for PC packs. I can for my PS4 packs, but that's cause I don't play it very often. I haven't looked what time it'll release here for us, it's usually 11pm the day before. But I'll likely use a VPN and get it sooner.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll cave and get it haha. I can think of the money that I will save on the next two packs that I'm not interested in haha!

I played a different game save file last night because I felt like playing jungle Adventure. Got to the temple and my hundred baby matriarch Lucy was the skeleton that greeted us LOL. Different save files though so doesn't affect the challenge haha
  • Sumbl1ssSumbl1ss Posts: 19 Member
    Anyone playing on console? How do you get 100 baby daddies?
    I can’t get my sim to put out birth certificates, on Xbox. She doesn’t know where to go apparently, been searching for help for dayysssss
    @SalemSvartulv what other challenges?
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    @SimAlexandria Flynn definitely got more of Felix’s looks then his sister did. I’m excited to see how they look as teenagers. Both are ready to age up on my next play session. So is Isaiah’s daughter, Iris. Naming them after their dad was to try to help me remember who the donor was. I had no confidence in myself that I’d remember. Whoever continues in Generation 2 will probably do a different naming theme.

That is crazy about Isaiah and Jeremiah. MCCC makes for some crazy stories. I just thought it was funny that only hours after his daughter was born, he got married to Liberty who had a baby only a few days prior by someone else. I think MCCC has already married off another one of your sons, but I’ll have to check next play session.

I’m sorry that the triplet luck didn’t work for you. Fingers crossed that it will work in the future and you’ll finally get a set of triplets.

@SalemSvartulv Good luck with the triplets. I’m sure you are going to have your hands full.

@Maia84 I had never heard of the shell challenge before I found my new house on the gallery either. I feel confident in my interior building skills, but I’ve never gotten exterior and roofing down so it was perfect for me. I’m glad that I was able to help. You did a great job with your house.

@Sumbl1ss For console games, you’ll have to make all the baby daddies yourself since you won’t have access to the gallery. I would start with the premades already in the game. That should give you a nice handful to start with.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria Flynn definitely got more of Felix’s looks then his sister did. I’m excited to see how they look as teenagers. Both are ready to age up on my next play session. So is Isaiah’s daughter, Iris. Naming them after their dad was to try to help me remember who the donor was. I had no confidence in myself that I’d remember. Whoever continues in Generation 2 will probably do a different naming theme.

That is crazy about Isaiah and Jeremiah. MCCC makes for some crazy stories. I just thought it was funny that only hours after his daughter was born, he got married to Liberty who had a baby only a few days prior by someone else. I think MCCC has already married off another one of your sons, but I’ll have to check next play session.

I’m sorry that the triplet luck didn’t work for you. Fingers crossed that it will work in the future and you’ll finally get a set of triplets.

@SalemSvartulv Good luck with the triplets. I’m sure you are going to have your hands full.

@Maia84 I had never heard of the shell challenge before I found my new house on the gallery either. I feel confident in my interior building skills, but I’ve never gotten exterior and roofing down so it was perfect for me. I’m glad that I was able to help. You did a great job with your house.

@Sumbl1ss For console games, you’ll have to make all the baby daddies yourself since you won’t have access to the gallery. I would start with the premades already in the game. That should give you a nice handful to start with.

I give all my 100 baby kids their dad's last name, it helps me know who has been used and who hasn't.
    p8L4V6v.png
    @Ashley745 yep.. I made a house. Sadly the games women don’t work.. so my new houses have women who can impregnate. 😂
    Ashley745 wrote: »

I give all my 100 baby kids their dad's last name, it helps me know who has been used and who hasn't.

I realized that I had three baby daddies in a row with the same first name LOL. Naoki. They were all different random generated town he's strangely enough and I didn't pay attention to names until after the babies were born haha they had different last names but it was still a weird coincidence.
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    @ChelleJo I have just been keeping track of them in a notebook. Since I roll traits for the kids in advance and write them down, I already had a page started for them anyway.

@Sumbl1ss You should be able to edit that in manage world. Click on the family you want to edit and take them into CAS. Click on where you edit their walk, voice, and stuff and there should be an option there that you can change to make them only get others pregnant.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Sumbl1ss wrote: »
    I can’t get my sim to put out birth certificates, on Xbox. She doesn’t know where to go apparently, been searching for help for dayysssss
    I don't know anything about the Xbox but on PC you get birth certificates if you have to get to work pack and join your sim at the hospital when they give birth

edited June 2019
    Sumbl1ss wrote: »
    I don't know anything about the Xbox but on PC you get birth certificates if you have to get to work pack and join your sim at the hospital when they give birth

Yes. But she won’t put it down, so I can put it on the wall. She doesn’t know where to go. I can’t get it out of her inventory. It’s not as easy as a click of the mouse. Lol

@Ashley745 good thinking!
    @Sumbl1ss okay I got it I thought you were looking for them haha.
    @Ashley745 or anyone else that might be interested. 8 more Bennett boys have grown up and have been added to the gallery for people to use as baby daddies. In this batch we have Melbourne & Vancouver, Togo, Chad, Mexico & Cairo, Amazon & Everest. You can find them under #SimAlex

8wjyp0.jpg
  • Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17102108"][quote="Sumbl1ss;c-17101955"]I can’t get my sim to put out birth certificates, on Xbox. She doesn’t know where to go apparently, been searching for help for dayysssss[/quote]

[/quote]

Its the same with the console. That's how I play for the most part. And to place them you just click and drag
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    Hey guys! I've added a few new episodes of my challenge if you're interested! In these ones we went through what I have named the "Weekend from hell (TM)" and recovered afterwards. I also aged out my first four kids and finally got a new pregnancy! Once I have a household of 8 male kids I will update them for you guys to use as donors :)

Latest episode here:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top