Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Game Pack - as of yet

Explanations also much appreciated since not sure what I want to get next (I have JA and Vampires)
though i might just end up getting the new ones coming up instead (if i can wait until fall for gp)
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Best Game Pack - as of yet 322 votes

Outdoor Retreat
1%
Bagoas77TrashmagicRebeccaLynnBellesim67 4 votes
Spa Day
3%
storyyelelunicyLemon405lexus20CupidVivi_WillowTreelogionLady_BalloraRhiannon1307Beli 10 votes
Dine Out
9%
Frn0731Colorist40jadevkElegantblkchina1GroupieFliesRamenDoodlesLustianiciaSimsister2004Lolli999lovejess2jcp011c2SelinaKylespammiechickjoleacoabelhinha35costa09SimGuruNinjaSimTrippyStormsviewEvilyn_1007 30 votes
Vampires
28%
bshag4lvwindweaverHowGreatThouArtAbsafraginlootlyoveronPlayerSinger2010SimpatsyannAlrynnPhloxAnmirlaMagdaleenaSavorySageCeres_MeirionaHeledrielsimfriend1968alanmichael1Simberella777AngelluluDrewRowlanddetermig 93 votes
Parenthood
44%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213OneAdorkableGirlGoldmoldaricmnfrshJeanrudy8292GalacticGalIcewolfalexspoom13aelias24Isb917JanlMariefoxprice83SerraNolwenPaigeisin5liliaethJestTruluthienrising 144 votes
Jungle Adventure
6%
simgirl1010AnyahsMissLaraecchant86JnyxMoon_WillowcatloverplayerSakuske1DoloresGreylemonade578OldeseadoggeJediMuppetthatsnotswegAtreya33Marduc_Playsnetney52badxwolfxrisingamber_ilumireKimmertheaethanrealm 21 votes
Strangerville
6%
IceyJCamkatsekojranagamekittenFreygeafullspiraltadeoalonso2rjssimEnkiSchmidtHermitgirlRedShoe7MHsimsFanThePinkBookGirlGrumpyGlowfishsuperkyle221XDSelenaPotterRobinGreenthumbRouensimsGguy_000key 20 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires add by far the most gameplay to the Sims.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vampires
    Hands down the best. It adds a supernatural, more than any other pack except Island Living and Get To Work, both of witch are expansions. Pun intended B)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Spa Day
    I wanna say vampires but not with all the bugs. So then I'd say Dine Out but again, not with all the bugs.
    I think the best made one after those two would be Spa Day.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vampires
    Cupid wrote: »
    I wanna say vampires but not with all the bugs. So then I'd say Dine Out but again, not with all the bugs.

Vampires isn't all that buggy for me...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Spa Day
    Cupid wrote: »

Vampires isn't all that buggy for me...

I got kind of tired of the powers not resetting correctly, or sims with sun resistance taking umbrellas everywhere they go, or random genetic features just deciding to change by themselves, or taking severe reputation hits for drinking from other sims without permission when I indeed had permission, or cured sims still showing vampire symptoms, blegh. I could go on :/

Individually these aren't gamebreaking issues but they're too buggy for me to call it the best pack right now.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood but jungle Adventures of very close second
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Parenthood
    I love them all! Strangerville would probably be my bottom one (even though I love it) and Parenthood/Vampires would be my top, but you said you had Vampires already. The rest just kind of fit in between...the outing ones are used way more than the vacation ones in my game.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vampires
    They all bring something to my game, but Vampires is definitely my favourite. I'm a big fan of the supernatural, especially vampires, and I love how versatile they are in TS4. Parenthood is a close second and as a family player I couldn't play without it. I also really enjoy Dine Out (great for dates), Spa Day (it's so relaxing watching your sims relax), and Outdoor Retreat (great for taking families on holiday). I haven't played Jungle Adventure as much, but it has some really nice CAS and build objects. I only recently downloaded Strangerville and although I'm not a fan of having a set storyline I do love the world and the Victorian style build objects it comes with.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Vampires
    vampires aside from the bugs.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    Strangerville
    I'm a HUGE vampire fan, always have a vampire character in most games that feature them...but...i'll have to go with Strangerville, that story was so mysterious and thrilling, really gave me X Files vibes (the 80s version)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Parenthood
    It depends on your gameplay style. For families I think Parenthood is so complete. It brings a new system for toddlers to teens, that can lead to new traits in adulthood (traits that actually have a big impact in gameplay), it brings new great objects, like the bulletin board that allows to set a curfew at your liking, a parenting skill that from a certain level allows parents to punish kids in a lot of different ways (you choose), like forbiding to use the computer for 24 hours, forbiding to leave home and other options. Take a look at simsvip guides or any other guides. There's much more to it.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Parenthood
    I use Parenthood all the time because I like playing families and watching the dynasties grow.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is my favorite (it probably won't be after Realm of Magic comes out), but since you already have that one, Parenthood would be next in line. Looking at your avi, you enjoy family play?
    So far, I think these are the two best made packs of all the packs.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Parenthood
    For realism-type playstyle, Parenthood wins. Spa day has a lot of everyday value as well with all the small but nice stuff like massages and bath soaks to help your sims with whatever they are doing.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Vampires
    World, theme, cas, build-buy, style, lore, powers-weaknesses, Caleb. It's by far my favorite.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Vampires is my favorite (it probably won't be after Realm of Magic comes out), but since you already have that one, Parenthood would be next in line. Looking at your avi, you enjoy family play?
    So far, I think these are the two best made packs of all the packs.

I play families a lot but I also like to make weird families and have them go on vacations and that is pretty much the biggest problem :sweat_smile:
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Vampires
    Since you have my two favorites, Vampires and Jungle Adventures, I'm going to recommend StrangerVille because it sounds like you like to have some spice in your game, much like myself. StrangerVille has a mystery to explore and some bizarreness to it that's very entertaining. It's pretty cool. :)
    #Team Occult
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Vampires
    I expect it to change once we get Realm of Magic though. ;)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I expect it to change once we get Realm of Magic though. ;)

hopefully since I'm bit too hyped about it already
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood is the best.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2019
    Parenthood
    A tie between Vampires and Parenthood. While Vampires are fun; Parenthood helps the game play when it comes to families (and teens act more like teens and less like young adults). I also really like Jungle Adventures for my sims to travel to for vacations. Still need to get the Strangerville one and Realm of Magic will probably be one of my favorites once it is out.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Vampires
    I figured it'd be a tie between Vampires/Parenthood. Both are really great.

I think every gamepack is amazing quality except strangerville. Even Outdoor retreat is great, but you can definitely notice the difference in quality from Parenthood to Outdoor retreat.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    Dine Out
    This is always dificult because I love Dine Out, Parenthood, and since recently Strangerville a lot. And I wouldn't want to play without any of them. I didn't even think I'd end up enjoying Strangerville in a top-3 kind of way but I do. It's such a cool pack. And parenthood was just a really necessary pack that I use all the time to raise kids. But Dine Out is still the one I use all the time, in every save, for sims of every ages. I run restaurants, dine at them, love building them or turning community lots into restaurants. They're just still one of the very best additions to TS4 for me. I absolutely can't play without them. Oh and, for that matter, I also love and use Spa Day all the time!

OR and JA are nice additions, and I love having more vacationing spots, but I just don't have my sims vacation all that often. Vampires is a SUPER well done pack, but I don't play vampires all that much. I've never like the sun issues they have or the fact they're technically dead. Don't ask me why. I LOVE witches though. They're still the only supernatural I adore and need :D
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Vampires
    I hope that Realm of Magic isn't the last supernatural pack for The Sims 4! The devs must know how successful Vampires were. So hopefully!❤️
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    Vampires
    Bugs aside, I like how it expanded on the vampire occult state more than the previous iterations did, like you can have different sorts of vampires appearance wise and powers wise, for example, maybe one burns in the sun, maybe one does not, etc. Also, Caleb Vatore :P .
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern