Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2019 (Out Now)!!!!!

Comments

• simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    but.... The next game pack is Realm Of Magic!!!!!
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited June 2019
    Realm of Magic Game Pack!!! Coming this fall.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    WITCHES BABYYYYYY!!!!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We're getting pride content. I'm interested in seeing what that is exactly.

Oh, they actually are making a Moschino stuff pack. But it has a freelance fashion photographer career. I'm probably not interested.

Ooh, Realm of Magic is the next GP!!!!!! The moment they said "conjure" and "spell", I knew something was up :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Waste of a stuff pack 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ at least we get the Fashion Photographer career.

Yeah probably won't buy that one either.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Figured Moschino would be the SP. The audience's reaction mirrored my own.

But Magic pack AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

tenor.gif?itemid=5245273
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Island Living = Awesome

Pride items = Okay but they're not going to improve my game

Moschino stuff pack = Sorry but their clothes are ridiculous

Realm of Magic = Awesome
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt for the Moschino SP. If the items actually look good, I might look into it. Otherwise, I'd rather not have more townies with ugly clothes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    I want it all. Everything.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I cannot in all honesty give EA my money fast enough, nor can I love them anymore than I do at this moment. Thank you for Island Living and for making the next pack Realm of Magic, it more than makes up for that nasty Laundry Day Pack that I didn't want but loved the fashion in. Just thank you!
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Give me it all. I can’t wait for everything!
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Everything except the stuff puck is very exciting!! (Lol the reaction of the audience during Moschino announcement was totally me)
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Excited about everything but the Moschino stuff pack, but I will reserve judgement for now, maybe it will turn out just as good as laundry day or kids stuff who knows
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2019
    Lyndsay, Mike and the British lady were great hosts, I liked them together.

I'm curious about Pride items. I hope it's not just a bunch of rainbow-patterned t-shirts and face paint, in addition to gender-neutral bathrooms. (Which are a thing already, aren't they?) I'd kind of like to see some outfits patterned after different Pride flags, because those are aesthetic. And maybe some flags we can hang around our house.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Disappointed with that stuff pack. I'll have to see how the career works to see if it's worth my coins. If there clothes look like what was free a little ways back I think I'm going to pass.
  • YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I have a sneaky suspicion this next patch is gonna be HUGE. The randomize button for traits almost makes me think we'll be getting some kind of traits overhaul, they've already announced 350 new base game swatches for the next patch perhaps that's not all!
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

I'm curious about Pride items. I hope it's not just a bunch of rainbow-patterned t-shirts and face paint, in addition to gender-neutral bathrooms. (Which are a thing already, aren't they?) I'd kind of like to see some outfits patterned after different Pride flags, because those are aesthetic.

I think we're likely to get items in different pride flag swatches, definitely the gay, lesbian and bi flag colours, but maybe even beyond that with transgender and other sexuality flags. This is really nice to see, although we can play Sims of any sexuality there is nice to have representation beyond that. Maybe they will add some posters? I hope we find out more before the 18th
    I agreed with the gender neutral toilet, maybe it's for those two specific bathroom doors that are male/female specific
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »

I'm curious about Pride items. I hope it's not just a bunch of rainbow-patterned t-shirts and face paint, in addition to gender-neutral bathrooms. (Which are a thing already, aren't they?) I'd kind of like to see some outfits patterned after different Pride flags, because those are aesthetic.

I think we're likely to get items in different pride flag swatches, definitely the gay, lesbian and bi flag colours, but maybe even beyond that with transgender and other sexuality flags. This is really nice to see, although we can play Sims of any sexuality there is nice to have representation beyond that. Maybe they will add some posters? I hope we find out more before the 18th
    I agreed with the gender neutral toilet, maybe it's for those two specific bathroom doors that are male/female specific
    The only question is which lesbian flag? We have so many.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    I am absolutely blown away by how amazing this expansion pack looks. It’s beyond beautiful. I love how you can see the coral and marine life underwater. I also love how our sims can float on their backs in the water too.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2019
    So tired of this a unrinal for the mens bathroom out of the question but another forced patch with "pride" content I will never use oh joy. Here I thought Moschino was so bad they would be done with it after patching in the shirt but now its a stuff pack first Strangerville now this. The only chance any good comes out of Moschino is if clothing stores get items like changing rooms, clothing racks, and more decor items because it sure wont be the clothing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Did they announce what's coming in the patch

They didn't mention the patch. At least we know we're getting 350 new swatches for the base game, but other than that we don't know yet.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Waste of a stuff pack 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ at least we get the Fashion Photographer career.

Yeah probably won't buy that one either.

I’ll be getting it ONLY because I want to buy every pack for S4, and because I could use more clothes and furniture.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif