Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2019 (Out Now)!!!!!

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
    Two turtle doves,
    And a partridge in a pear tree.

We are nearly there is anyone ordering any special food for the live stream

Might make myself a grilled cheese.

I like how you think!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yeiiiii! :smiley:
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm only expecting the EP announcement. A new base game feature is nice, but I won't expect anything about that

It doesn't seem likely that they'd announce more than one pack, since that might discourage people from spending money on the next pack. Also, they'd be announcing something for a future quarter, which could be a problem, SEC-wise. (Here's a depressing thought - maybe there will be no pack this quarter, and they're giving away the base game and discounting old packs to shore up earnings with new players.) Personally, I'd be thrilled if they announced the next pack - as long as it doesn't include zombies, I'm there.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    My expectations are low. I expect to hear an announcement. That's it. They've hyped before and it was nothing. I don't like the marketing strategy for TS4.
  • SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    30 hours guys till it goes live guys!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Im kinda hyped. I expect the tropical exp announcment. but I dont get why people think we get more than that. Was ist because of the 2 presentations lyndsay planed? Or 20 content drop things? They nonsense-hyped us before. it could happen again. They are not good at those things.
    Anyways an exp announcement is pretty much confirmed. Maybe. maaaaaaaybe we will get an update along with that too but I dont know if that is just me beeing delusional because I saw so many hopes here and wish it was true.

But honestly some people expect 3 pack announcments, 1 big update and sims 5 release date :D
    thats what it feels like. Gettin hyped is fun and cool and this is speculation I dont want to ruin this but honstly if we dont get that much its okay. hope nobody gets dissapointed. they promised nothing specific.
    So like I said I think we get the expansion pack trailer(s) and everything on top of that would be incredible.

Lyd said her and Duke had several things to talk about.
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Almost the day!!

giphy.gif

Awesome.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i hope there will be a rerun of it i have my granddaughter play till 330 est
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Catloverplayer are you expecting more than one announcement

Yes.
    edited June 2019
    I figure they'll announce it first like they did with Cats and Dogs at Gamescom then they ll drop the trailer. Remember they showed off Jiff Pom before the trailer?

Suzy reminded me of this on Twitter.
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    The closer it gets, the slower the time goes. I can't wait anymore!
    TomaTeri wrote: »
    The closer it gets, the slower the time goes. I can't wait anymore!

I know right?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I was going to quote from Shakespeare, "Tomorrow and tomorrow...... but it's bad luck to quote from Macbeth. :D
    I hope we get some good luck tomorrow. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Am I the only one who is going to watch the new trailer 100 times as always? They are really well done and the songs are very catchy
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Am I the only one who is going to watch the new trailer 100 times as always? They are really well done and the songs are very catchy
    101 times, I got to scan the trailer to see what new things we will be getting so I can get hype! 😂🤙
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    101 times, I got to scan the trailer to see what new things we will be getting so I can get hype! 😂🤙

Yeeees, that's true! I completely agree.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited June 2019
    Will things ever be the same again? It’s the final countdown!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    edited June 2019
    Wait it’s going to be at 3pm est tomorrow?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm only expecting news on the upcoming pack and them 350 or whatever swatches.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I’m bursting to see the new pack, I just hope it has surfing!

At this point I'm gonna laugh so hard if they dont announce anything about a tropical pack lol. That will be so funny.
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    I’m bursting to see the new pack, I just hope it has surfing!

At this point I'm gonna laugh so hard if they dont announce anything about a tropical pack lol. That will be so funny.

lol I am sort of expecting that to happen
    I'm only expecting news on the upcoming pack and them 350 or whatever swatches.

That's coming in addition to the EP Announcement.
    Wait it’s going to be at 3pm est tomorrow?

Yes.