Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2019 (Out Now)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2019
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    So excited I wonder how many announcements we will get

I hope two packs and a big patch
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I hope the big patch coming will be released in sync across platforms, including console.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2019
    Me too I hope for one or two things

I've just had an idea maybe we won't get hotels but cruise s instead

interesting thought and I don't think its been done in the sims yet @Gamerlil
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    There is a youtube EA Play live stream count down. 36 hours to go!
  • Options
    simsteph21simsteph21 Posts: 13 New Member
    We’re almost there!! I’m so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 excited new anything new
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This whole giving of the game and huge sale of all packs makes me think that something big is about to happen. Something that'll be a game changer.
  • Options
    TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    This whole giving of the game and huge sale of all packs makes me think that something big is about to happen. Something that'll be a game changer.

Exactly. But I can't think of anything that could explain all of this. Because we know it is not Sims 5 (luckily), so I wonder what else.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Just over 34 hours to go!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    TomaTeri wrote: »

Exactly. But I can't think of anything that could explain all of this. Because we know it is not Sims 5 (luckily), so I wonder what else.

It's not open world eithercause yesterday @EA_Mai closed a thread saying that Simgurugrant has said a lot of times that that is not going to happen.
    I don't know but this is intriguing me. Has something like this happened before? All this giving and great sale before a EP release?
  • Options
    Holiday wrote: »
    Just over 34 hours to go!!!

Excited!
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm looking forward to Saturday! Nothing gets me more excited these days than learning about new TS4 content! Wooooooooo!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    rjssim wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to Saturday! Nothing gets me more excited these days than learning about new TS4 content! Wooooooooo!

giphy.gif

:lol:
  • Options
    TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member

It's not open world eithercause yesterday @EA_Mai closed a thread saying that Simgurugrant has said a lot of times that that is not going to happen.
    I don't know but this is intriguing me. Has something like this happened before? All this giving and great sale before a EP release?

I don't think it has happened before, at least not in Sims 4. Or maybe it is just because they will lose some players due to the 32 bit drop so they needed new ones - hence the free game and now the new simmers lack a lot of packs an big sale makes it easier to catch up. Just my theory. However I would love to see something unexpected coming tomorrow. But honestly, all I care about is an EP full of content that is not watered down.
  • Options

I don't think it has happened before, at least not in Sims 4. Or maybe it is just because they will lose some players due to the 32 bit drop so they needed new ones - hence the free game and now the new simmers lack a lot of packs an big sale makes it easier to catch up. Just my theory. However I would love to see something unexpected coming tomorrow. But honestly, all I care about is an EP full of content that is not watered down.

Yes to that. If it's a good EP I'm over the moon :)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

Yes, I think that this has more to do with the fact that the game won't support 32 bit anymore than with any announcement or big thing coming.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
    Two turtle doves,
    And a partridge in a pear tree.

We are nearly there is anyone ordering any special food for the live stream

Might make myself a grilled cheese.
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    33 Hours !!!
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Im kinda hyped. I expect the tropical exp announcment. but I dont get why people think we get more than that. Was ist because of the 2 presentations lyndsay planed? Or 20 content drop things? They nonsense-hyped us before. it could happen again. They are not good at those things.
    Anyways an exp announcement is pretty much confirmed. Maybe. maaaaaaaybe we will get an update along with that too but I dont know if that is just me beeing delusional because I saw so many hopes here and wish it was true.

But honestly some people expect 3 pack announcments, 1 big update and sims 5 release date :D
    thats what it feels like. Gettin hyped is fun and cool and this is speculation I dont want to ruin this but honstly if we dont get that much its okay. hope nobody gets dissapointed. they promised nothing specific.
    So like I said I think we get the expansion pack trailer(s) and everything on top of that would be incredible.
  • Options
    Im kinda hyped. I expect the tropical exp announcment. but I dont get why people think we get more than that. Was ist because of the 2 presentations lyndsay planed? Or 20 content drop things? They nonsense-hyped us before. it could happen again. They are not good at those things.
    Anyways an exp announcement is pretty much confirmed. Maybe. maaaaaaaybe we will get an update along with that too but I dont know if that is just me beeing delusional because I saw so many hopes here and wish it was true.

But honestly some people expect 3 pack announcments, 1 big update and sims 5 release date :D
    thats what it feels like. Gettin hyped is fun and cool and this is speculation I dont want to ruin this but honstly if we dont get that much its okay. hope nobody gets dissapointed. they promised nothing specific.
    So like I said I think we get the expansion pack trailer(s) and everything on top of that would be incredible.

Let the child's dream :lol:
    We only have 33 hours to speculate. We should be saying the craziest things now. Hahah at the end, we all love the game and will be delighted with tomorrow news, whatever it is :smile:
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Im expecting some really cool free updates and a really cool expansion pack announcement. Thats it!
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm only expecting the EP announcement. A new base game feature is nice, but I won't expect anything about that
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2019
    Almost the day!!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Uh oh!