Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @Maia84 I'm not very good with building. usually I take a house from the gallery and then customize it to fit my families current needs. This is how it looked when I first did it, but I redo the bedroom decor for each kid as they age up so while the main living spaces and bedrooms stay the same the bedrooms change.
    28kivqw.jpg

edited June 2019
    Update:
    Seregeti is a young adult still living at home until her brothers become teens. (Don't want to lose all the littles if matriarch Lucy were too pass away unexpectedly)

Family Photo:
    Matriarch Lucy is first, the other young adult is our Serengeti. Kid twins are identical and their names are Amazon and Everest. Toddler twins are fraternal (I believe) and their names are Korea and Kansas.

2q3up0w.jpg

It's the weekend so couldn't get anyone aged up (but we did have the new babies which are babies #30 and #31). As soon as Amazon and Everest are teens will kick out Serengeti and get Lucy pregnant again but right now it's a full house. It's still Sunday in the game and Amazon and Everest are just B & C students and since I age up twins together Lucy will be aging a bit unfortunately, but she's still young adult.

Everest put on a puppet show for his siblings, which was great because it gave the toddlers imagination, fun, and attention at the same time, and gave Everest Social (need and skill) and Fun.

28soh0x.jpg

Lucy meeting baby boy Tanzania right after giving birth at the hospital. Sadly I've noticed they only get this special moment with the first born of each set of twins haha. The other kid they don't even glance at before walking out.
    jslqm8.jpg

New family photo with the addition of baby boy Tanzania and baby girl Haiti
    vymcmw.jpg
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    As I mentioned last time, I had somehow managed to get it to where all the kids were able to have birthdays on the same day.
    Emilee aged up and moved out of the house.

muZSZz2.png

Elijah is now a child.

Suvd8Gz.png

Freya and Flynn had two birthdays during my last play session. They are now children also

mxzUlAv.png

kawMkdw.png

pbaSzP0.png

vP303q9.png

9FmUqK0.png

Isaiah Bennett was our next donor and they had a girl named Iris. Before Kayla even got back on the lot, we received a notification that she was starving and we needed to hurry and feed her.

M1u3PQC.png

Not long after Iris was born, this notification also came up. Isaiah married Donor 1 Nina.

7X0NhcY.png

Lastly the alien triplets are now young adults. Ginny and Gideon are moving out to make room for more babies.

jsXg2CC.png

tx3jrrl.png

But I’m keeping the oldest, Gwen in the house for a few days. She got the Responsible, Good Manners, and Compassionate traits helping Kayla complete the Super Parent aspiration. I'm hoping she can help speed up the younger three kids getting their character value traits ready.

G9Uu9cJ.png
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    @SimAlexandria that's an adorable photo of the puppet show!
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    As I mentioned last time, I had somehow managed to get it to where all the kids were able to have birthdays on the same day.
    Emilee aged up and moved out of the house.

muZSZz2.png

Elijah is now a child.

Suvd8Gz.png

Freya and Flynn had two birthdays during my last play session. They are now children also

mxzUlAv.png

kawMkdw.png

pbaSzP0.png

vP303q9.png

9FmUqK0.png

Isaiah Bennett was our next donor and they had a girl named Iris. Before Kayla even got back on the lot, we received a notification that she was starving and we needed to hurry and feed her.

M1u3PQC.png

Not long after Iris was born, this notification also came up. Isaiah married Donor 1 Nina.

7X0NhcY.png

Lastly the alien triplets are now young adults. Ginny and Gideon are moving out to make room for more babies.

jsXg2CC.png

tx3jrrl.png

But I’m keeping the oldest, Gwen in the house for a few days. She got the Responsible, Good Manners, and Compassionate traits helping Kayla complete the Super Parent aspiration. I'm hoping she can help speed up the younger three kids getting their character value traits ready.

G9Uu9cJ.png

I think she posted the pictures. Freya looks just like her mom, and Flynn definitely got her blond hair but I see a lot of Felix in him. Can't wait to see what iris looks like. I like that your babies have the same a starting letter as their parent. And LOL about Isaiah. In my game MCCC has really made a mess of his life now. Isaiah and brother Jeremiah were very close growing up and they have this friend named Tori in their teens. Well since growing up both Isaiah had a kid with Tori and the next day so did Jeremiah. Isaiah and Jeremiah were living together and then Isaiah had another kid with Tori. And then Jeremiah married Tori so she moved into the household with all the kids. And now Isaiah is married to another woman and they have a kid together too the whole family lives together
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    hi there!
    I've been distracted playing some other challenges right now, but for some reason the 100 babies savefile is always one I turn to when I'm feeling stressed so I gave myself some time to play it a couple nights ago

I didn't pay that much but a lot of things happened, included a couple surprises xD I'll leave some pics under the spoiler!
    mdw4fG4.png
    I don't know if you remember Taffy and Tawny, our newest aditions to the family. Since they're twins I decided to wait a little bit before getting Iris pregnant again so I didn't end up with too many toddlers at once

f79wYiC.png
    God they're so cute xD anyway, with the house mostly empty and the girls working on their last skills I felt cofident enough to call in next donor

JrQOQNz.png
    this guy is Apollon, I found him on the gallery. he has some pretty green eyes!
    And of course they sealed the deal pretty easily, baby #32 on their way!

BnTX6bP.png
    The kids came home from school and my no-twins both came home with an A! they already completed they're scout badges, so two birthdays were in order and we said goodbye to June and Brick

uCekltJ.png
    and soon after that Tawny and Taffy grew up too!

DRlEVMT.png
    Also, I was curious about how Iris would luck in Max thin, so I bought her a potion since she had many, many points
    the veredict? I don't like it at all! Hopefully she'll gain some weight back soon

8tPJY8d.png
    but anyways, here are the twins as kids. That's Tawny on the yellow, she's an art lover ramboutious scamp. And Taffy in the pink is a lazy whiz kid. So far Taffy is our heiress, I'm pretty ok with that actually xD

Nvmwaw4.png
    familly harvestfest meal! minus Tawny who was taking a bath at the time xD Also, it's so funny that Aero haven't been seen in any picture this update, he's sitting next to Iris, but kid really wanted to lay a low profile xD

FjwIP6v.png
    Friday and Lila came back with an A! that completed her whiz kid aspiration so it was birthday time for her

BBm2DrR.png
    And we end up this playsesion with the latest birth into the house!

BMY7so7.png
    ... and it was tripplets, tripplet boys
    I saw that you all were commeting about how moving out a kid while the mom is pregnant causes multiples, and I can confirm that it was just what happened with this three and also with the twins before! Brick and June moving out oppened three spaces and we ended up with tripplets. Iris doens't even have Fertil or the On ley line lot trait xD
    But anyway, their names are Auburn, Alvin and Asher... and boy i'm not looking foward to their toddlerhood xDDD
    hi there!
    I've been distracted playing some other challenges right now, but for some reason the 100 babies savefile is always one I turn to when I'm feeling stressed so I gave myself some time to play it a couple nights ago

I didn't pay that much but a lot of things happened, included a couple surprises xD I'll leave some pics under the spoiler!
    mdw4fG4.png
    I don't know if you remember Taffy and Tawny, our newest aditions to the family. Since they're twins I decided to wait a little bit before getting Iris pregnant again so I didn't end up with too many toddlers at once

f79wYiC.png
    God they're so cute xD anyway, with the house mostly empty and the girls working on their last skills I felt cofident enough to call in next donor

JrQOQNz.png
    this guy is Apollon, I found him on the gallery. he has some pretty green eyes!
    And of course they sealed the deal pretty easily, baby #32 on their way!

BnTX6bP.png
    The kids came home from school and my no-twins both came home with an A! they already completed they're scout badges, so two birthdays were in order and we said goodbye to June and Brick

uCekltJ.png
    and soon after that Tawny and Taffy grew up too!

DRlEVMT.png
    Also, I was curious about how Iris would luck in Max thin, so I bought her a potion since she had many, many points
    the veredict? I don't like it at all! Hopefully she'll gain some weight back soon

8tPJY8d.png
    but anyways, here are the twins as kids. That's Tawny on the yellow, she's an art lover ramboutious scamp. And Taffy in the pink is a lazy whiz kid. So far Taffy is our heiress, I'm pretty ok with that actually xD

Nvmwaw4.png
    familly harvestfest meal! minus Tawny who was taking a bath at the time xD Also, it's so funny that Aero haven't been seen in any picture this update, he's sitting next to Iris, but kid really wanted to lay a low profile xD

FjwIP6v.png
    Friday and Lila came back with an A! that completed her whiz kid aspiration so it was birthday time for her

BBm2DrR.png
    And we end up this playsesion with the latest birth into the house!

BMY7so7.png
    ... and it was tripplets, tripplet boys
    I saw that you all were commeting about how moving out a kid while the mom is pregnant causes multiples, and I can confirm that it was just what happened with this three and also with the twins before! Brick and June moving out oppened three spaces and we ended up with tripplets. Iris doens't even have Fertil or the On ley line lot trait xD
    But anyway, their names are Auburn, Alvin and Asher... and boy i'm not looking foward to their toddlerhood xDDD

I love your house. Good luck with the triplets :) Taffy and Tawny are adorable
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I'm doing this challenge! I found a couple different threads for it, so I'm not sure which one is really official, but I've been using rules from a Google Doc.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm doing this challenge! I found a couple different threads for it, so I'm not sure which one is really official, but I've been using rules from a Google Doc.

@phantasmkiss The rules linked on page one of this thread is the only one I've found that is updated. The others have been abandoned, as far as I've seen. I believe the creator here did updated to a google doc at one time, but she has recently really, really condensed the rules on her blog.
    p8L4V6v.png
    Hey everyone! Updates from me - I just got my matriarch a bigger house and I'm so excited about it! I ended up using a shell challenge house by julie1112 so that I could decorate/design it myself in a way that would be best for my family (thank you so much @Ashley745 for this awesome idea! I'd never heard of the shell challenge before and am now slightly addicted to it lol).

If you guys like house design you can watch the new episode here!

• FOniGAFOniGA Posts: 1 New Member
    i don"t know hoe to play
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    Matriarch Daisy has just become an adult. 35 babies so far. No triplets and just 2 sets of twins. Here she is with the current family. Florence, George, Honey and baby Isaac.axzYId6.png
    FOniGA wrote: »
    i don"t know hoe to play

Go to the first post here and the rules/instructions are linked to there.
    Today we discovered that for faster potty training, two adults can train the same kid at once. (Also having the adult help really only jumps up their bonus as soon as they start to help so you can also cancel the action on the adults right away)

vfwpeh.jpg

We celebrated Winterfest.

We still hate Winter because everyone dies in the winter. Random Sim died in the park behind our house. One we had both unfortunately and unfortunately never met. (Fortunately because he would have made a fantastic baby daddy, fortunately because it meant none of my Sims got the sad moodlet from his death.) They were all going to run out and witness the death but I was able to put a stop to that so it didn't effect anyone. Grim did his thing and then came down the road, up the path, and into our house, introduced himself and spent a few random hours chatting to our family without any input from me.

2z87wpz.jpg

Anyways, a lot happened.
    Our matriarch Lucy became an adult. Amazon and Everest became Teens. Korea and Kansas became kids. Tanzania and Haiti became toddlers. (All as pictured here).

2z8b1xz.jpg

Lucy became pregnant. Even though I've tried it a billion times before (slight exaggeration ;) ) I saw a lot of you having luck with triplets by moving kids out when she's in the 2nd or 3rd trimester, so I took a chance and when Amazon and Everest became young adults I moved them BOTH out, leaving us without any teens plus. so that I had room for triplets. I was thinking that it would just be for a day or two, not noticing it was Friday evening and no school the next day. our Unfortunately the forum luck didn't pass down again to us and we still just had twins lol. This is Lucy's 10th set of twins and they were both girls. I named them Sahara and Victoria. Lucy is pregnant again now. I'm doubting we'll be able to move anyone out before she gives birth so it might be our second ever singleton baby this generation.

Full stats so far:

1st Matriarch Alexandria:
    Girl Abby
    Boy/Boy Twins Brandon & Carlos
    Girl/Girl Twins Dylan/Emily
    Boy/Boy Twins Felix/George
    Girl: Heidi
    Boy: Isaiah
    Boy: Jeremiah
    Girl/Girl Twins Katie/Lucy

Total: 12 Kids

2nd Matriarch Lucy
    Boy/Girl Twins Togo/India
    Boy/Girl Twins Chad/Kenya
    Boy/Boy Twins Vancouver/Melbourne
    Girl: Africa
    Boy/Boy Twins Cairo/Mexico
    Boy/Boy Twins Egypt/Athens
    Girl/Girl Twins Asia/Serengeti
    Boy/Boy Twins Amazon/Everest
    Boy/Girl Twins Tanzania/Haiti
    Girl/Girl Twins Korea/Kansas
    Girl/Girl Twins Sahara/Victoria

Baby 34 (22 for Lucy) on the Way.
    28 of the kids have successfully passed the "Young Adult" mark where they count.

• easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    @Maia84 Loved the house!
    Okay so I am 22 total now and 15 moved out that count. Just celebrated Harvest Day with most of the kids. Derik the oldest passed away a couple of days prior.
    House decorated for the day
    2litwno.jpg
    Celebrating the day
    idgot1.jpg
    Angry Gnomes lol
    2ajnrdx.jpg
    Baby Time twins Jeremy and Louis
    f9p0zn.jpg
    It's all in the wrist
    @easypeaze wow that second photo really looks just like a big happy family celebrating Thanksgiving. I can feel the mayhem just looking at it lol! Nice job capturing such a great pic :)
    Do you guys know some other way to raise performance in school? My twins are B students in grade school they've gotten their skill to level four, they've completed their homework and extra credit, they are in great moods with all needs full, and still get along with each other great and have no enemies but it still says their performance is just okay instead of good or excellent. It's down on the orange bar.
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    edited June 2019
    Do you guys know some other way to raise performance in school? My twins are B students in grade school they've gotten their skill to level four, they've completed their homework and extra credit, they are in great moods with all needs full, and still get along with each other great and have no enemies but it still says their performance is just okay instead of good or excellent. It's down on the orange bar.

I have the lot trait good schools and I try to make sure they go in good moods. I also have them work on the school projects that come home on Monday's(came with parenthood) you do most of what I do so not sure what the problem is. I also have paintings that gives the focus moodlet.

@maia84 Thank you!
    It's all in the wrist
    easypeaze wrote: »

I have the lot trait good schools and I try to make sure they go in good moods. I also have them work on the school projects that come home on Monday's(came with parenthood) you do most of what I do so not sure what the problem is. I also have paintings that gives the focus moodlet.

@maia84 Thank you!

I do all that except for the projects dot-dot. However these kids only aged up on Friday and now it's Monday so they haven't gotten a project yet. They were in fantastic moods and they were inspired. Anyways their level raised up and they got to an a even though their performance was only okay so I guess that's fine haha!
    I have the urge to, after I've completed this challenge, start again but keep every single collectors plate and toy that the kids get and see how many I end up with by the end LOL

I'd second what the other simmer said. The good schools lot trait and do the projects, they help a lot. My sim kids only have to go to school about 2 days to get their grades increased. You can buy the projects from build/buy, no need to wait on the school. But, doing more than one a day will not help (or one during the weekend), far as I've been able to tell.
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited June 2019
    ChelleJo wrote: »

I'd second what the other simmer said. The good schools lot trait and do the projects, they help a lot. My sim kids only have to go to school about 2 days to get their grades increased. You can buy the projects from build/buy, no need to wait on the school. But, doing more than one a day will not help (or one during the weekend), far as I've been able to tell.

I'm pretty sure I do have that lot trait as well, if I don't I can't change it because I'm not buying a new house haha! I'll have to check later if I have it on or not. Good idea of a bind the projects though. I forgot I could do that and we're actually at the point now where I have enough money to afford stuff like that haha
    JuhVkYF.png

I just logged 100 hours on my 100 baby challenge. Man, it seems like I've played a lot longer than that.

What hour "feats" has everyone else earned in their 100 baby challenge?
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited June 2019
    JuhVkYF.png

I just logged 100 hours on my 100 baby challenge. Man, it seems like I've played a lot longer than that.

I get the 100 hour feat over and over and over and over LOL! I think it's glitch on mine so I don't really know. Congrats to you though!
    JuhVkYF.png

I get the 100 hour feat over and over and over and over LOL! I think it's glitch on mine so I don't really know. Congrats to you though!

It's per save. I've only ever gotten it once per save. I've gotten it many times, in other saves. If you get it over and over in one save, I'd say it's very glitched and would suggest a repair game.
    p8L4V6v.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top