Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hello! I was just wondering, with the rule 'no mods' does that include CC altogether such as makeup and hair on CAS?
    youcan use any mod or CC as long as it doesn't give you an unfair advantage. like if you want to use MCCC so that your kids would have moved out can get married and have kids that's fine. Just don't use MCCC to fix a relationship so that you can try to have a baby immediately with somebody or get child support.
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    Baby number 28 is on the way but the first kids born have started to die off (of old age) :'( So the household is in a constant state of sadness. Even the babies age into toddlers with the sadness moodlet because of the death of a close family member. It's driving me nuts! Any tips on how to cope?
  • Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    > @cornflake88 said:
    > Baby number 28 is on the way but the first kids born have started to die off (of old age) :'( So the household is in a constant state of sadness. Even the babies age into toddlers with the sadness moodlet because of the death of a close family member. It's driving me nuts! Any tips on how to cope?

Sadly there is nothing you can really do for toddlers except fullfill the blue whims that pop up when they are sad. for children and teens they can write in a journal. And teens can jog to clear mind and all of these things help that sad moodlet go away. Mom can also do the journal thing as well.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @EmmaGirl2212 - Hi! No that does not include CC, such as makeup, hair etc. The no mods rule refers to mods that impact the game. Like for example, there's a mod that allows kids to increase the character values from Parenthood faster thus making it easier to have a character trait in range quickly. That mod wouldn't be allowed since that specifically impacts the challenge.

Hope that helps! & Happy Simming.
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    @Maia84 I typically take a lot of pictures of my legacy so I guess it’s become a habit at this point to take so many. I’ve been watching your challenge, but I’m a little behind. The last one I watched was where she had the vampire babies. I hope all those little ones don’t drive you to crazy.

So sorry for the delay in response - school took over my life for a little while! Thanks so much for watching! I find documenting and talking to other Simmers is the best part of this challenge, so I really appreciate you taking the time. And it definitely shows that you've had lots of practice taking pictures! Your photos are awesome and really tell the story well!
    If anyone is interested, the male kids that have grown up into young adults and moved out I uploaded as one household to the gallery so others can use them as baby daddies. Look under #SimAlex or my gallery name is SimAlexandria.

If you do use them, I would love to see their offspring, but you don't have to share if you don't want haha.

Thanks so much for sharing! I will download them as donors the next time I need new ones and will post the pics of their kids here :)
    Hey guys! I just posted a new video on my challenge Let's Play. In this one I had 2 kids, 2 toddlers, and 3 babies (vampire triplets!). I finally got the triplets aged up by the end, so in the next episode I will have five (ah!) toddlers to deal with. Please check it out if you're interested - I love discussing this challenge with other simmers! :)

• tasyachtasyach Posts: 8 New Member
    Hey guys! have been play this challenge for5 days now. Done with first generation with 17kids. will move on to Next mom
    But my first kid is dead now (it's on not play household' but they grow old so fast ), is there anyone have same case?
    Well the first set of gen 2 twins have moved out. It worked out to where I could age up all seven children on the same day. So we have to twin boys moving out, The twin girls are now teens, The other twins are now children along with the youngest boy. I am saying this is the best day of gameplay I have had in while! now it is time to work on more babies.
    > @tasyach said:
    > Hey guys! have been play this challenge for5 days now. Done with first generation with 17kids. will move on to Next mom
    > But my first kid is dead now (it's on not play household' but they grow old so fast ), is there anyone have same case?

That happens when you have the aging on for the unplayed households. My first gen which had 35 kids about half of them have died. And with most of them being twins and triplets they go one right after the other. I have three that won't die just cause they are vamps
    Just posted the next episode as well! In this one we (try) to raise 5 toddlers at once! I also got some really great advice from a fellow simmer about having the toddlers talk to a stuffed animal instead of the tablet and my mind was blown by how fast their skills went :D

Maia84 wrote: »
    Just posted the next episode as well! In this one we (try) to raise 5 toddlers at once! I also got some really great advice from a fellow simmer about having the toddlers talk to a stuffed animal instead of the tablet and my mind was blown by how fast their skills went :D

Have the toddlers 'watch' each other. This raises their thinking skill real quick.
    Have the toddlers 'watch' each other. This raises their thinking skill real quick.

Thanks for the tip! I actually just finished filming the next episode and could not figure out how to get their thinking up as fast as the other skills, so this is really helpful!
    Maia84 wrote: »

Thanks for the tip! I actually just finished filming the next episode and could not figure out how to get their thinking up as fast as the other skills, so this is really helpful!

Yep the thinking skill can be brought up very quick by watching, but if you have them watch the other kid on the potty then it raises the potty skill. You can also raise thinking very fast by having them ask what's that on a bunch of items
    I have apparently found the trick to having triplets. This was my first set in gen 2 but I was able to have three sets in gen one. I guess if you move out enough kids to make room for the while mom is in her second or thrid trimester it tricks the game and I have had four sets of them this way now. Please note that this is without the fertility reward but I am playing the the ley line lot trait.
    If anyone is interested, you can find episode 9 of my challenge here! In this episode the kids had their first day of school (they were not happy about it lol) and I used some tips from other simmers (communication with bears, thinking with asking what's that?, and watching each other potty) for the first time to try and get the vampire triplets ready to become children :)

I have apparently found the trick to having triplets. This was my first set in gen 2 but I was able to have three sets in gen one. I guess if you move out enough kids to make room for the while mom is in her second or thrid trimester it tricks the game and I have had four sets of them this way now. Please note that this is without the fertility reward but I am playing the the ley line lot trait.

I feel like I do this every single pregnancy and I still never had them LOL!
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > Monbebe8819 wrote: »
    >
    > I have apparently found the trick to having triplets. This was my first set in gen 2 but I was able to have three sets in gen one. I guess if you move out enough kids to make room for the while mom is in her second or thrid trimester it tricks the game and I have had four sets of them this way now. Please note that this is without the fertility reward but I am playing the the ley line lot trait.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I feel like I do this every single pregnancy and I still never had them LOL!

Then I have no idea cause I had enough room for twins about 12 hrs before she went into labor and then I aged out two kids and had three babies and this is not the first time either
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member

I could see this possibly being true. With my set of triplets, I only had space for one baby and during her final trimester, I moved two of the boys out on the same day leaving three spaces open. This past pregnancy, she only had space for one baby and again, I moved out a kid during the final trimester and she had twins. Kayla does not have the fertility reward or the lot trait that gives multiples. I mean, it may just have been luck, but I think I'm going to try to do it again and see what results I get.

Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    edited June 2019
    It double posted, sorry
    Check out my stories
    I've seen a lot of people getting triplets on their first baby too which means they haven't moved anyone out LOL! I'm thinking I just have bad luck with them. We have had 12 sets of twins though haha!
    I've never gotten triplets on any of my other saves before so it was definitely a new experience. I've gotten twins a couple of times, but never triplets. The Sims 3 was so much easier to get multiples with. If you wanted triplets, just park your mom in front of the tv and have her watch the kids channel or listen to kids radio. I wonder why they chose not to add that to the game in Sims 4
    Check out my stories
    My sim had already maxed parenting skill and has just maxed charisma. Now when she tries to cheer up a sad child or teen when a loved one dies, their 2 day sadness bug disappears! Soothing a toddler works too but takes a few goes. :):)
    Three new babies to the challenge and a few familiar faces in the spoiler section. Enjoy!
    Baby 4 & 5 Asher and Althea (not twins) have moved out.

bkTr7u8.png

m47MYHh.png

Donor 8 was Everly Torrez from the gallery

mfG1A1D.png

They had a son, Elijah

bxnOIRE.png

Kayla went to visit some new arrivals to the donor house. One of them might look familiar to some of you. That is Jeremiah from @SimAlexandria's challenge.

WOmu74M.png

But it turned out that after her short visit, Felix Bennett wanted to spend more time with Kayla. He showed up at the house so he is our next donor. He quickly got distracted by the hamburgers Kayla fixed the kids for dinner (I guess no one wants to cook at the donor house) and it took him a little bit to realize that Kayla was trying to flirt with him. To be fair, they were excellent quality, but we finally got him to participate in the challenge.

BzAfGiD.png

zW13aKS.png

NJL3cBs.png

59nUrIj.png

They ended up having twins, Freya and Flynn. This picture pretty much describes the twins perfectly. Freya always seems to be crying while her brother never gives me any problems.

vV0Z9sF.png

During the weekend while the kids were skilling, Kayla noticed a few more of the Bennett boys and went to introduce herself. Apparently MCCC already married Brandon off to Liberty Lee so we won’t be using him, but Isaiah was still single.

g4PSmNu.png

9o1nKPE.png

So we invited him back to the house and got him lined up to be our next donor.

LUcsoAD.png

w6hzdaK.png

In the middle of the night, this happened and he left.

tuTZ5Ve.png

When I last closed my game, it was Monday. The kids were at school and unless something goes wrong, they should all be able to have a birthday when they get home. Elijah has learned all his toddler skills and the youngest twins are able to age up as well. So seven birthdays are about to happen.
    Check out my stories
    edited June 2019
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    Three new babies to the challenge and a few familiar faces in the spoiler section. Enjoy!
    Baby 4 & 5 Asher and Althea (not twins) have moved out.

bkTr7u8.png

m47MYHh.png

Donor 8 was Everly Torrez from the gallery

mfG1A1D.png

They had a son, Elijah

bxnOIRE.png

Kayla went to visit some new arrivals to the donor house. One of them might look familiar to some of you. That is Jeremiah from @SimAlexandria's challenge.

WOmu74M.png

But it turned out that after her short visit, Felix Bennett wanted to spend more time with Kayla. He showed up at the house so he is our next donor. He quickly got distracted by the hamburgers Kayla fixed the kids for dinner (I guess no one wants to cook at the donor house) and it took him a little bit to realize that Kayla was trying to flirt with him. To be fair, they were excellent quality, but we finally got him to participate in the challenge.

BzAfGiD.png

zW13aKS.png

NJL3cBs.png

59nUrIj.png

They ended up having twins, Freya and Flynn. This picture pretty much describes the twins perfectly. Freya always seems to be crying while her brother never gives me any problems.

vV0Z9sF.png

During the weekend while the kids were skilling, Kayla noticed a few more of the Bennett boys and went to introduce herself. Apparently MCCC already married Brandon off to Liberty Lee so we won’t be using him, but Isaiah was still single.

g4PSmNu.png

9o1nKPE.png

So we invited him back to the house and got him lined up to be our next donor.

LUcsoAD.png

w6hzdaK.png

In the middle of the night, this happened and he left.

tuTZ5Ve.png

When I last closed my game, it was Monday. The kids were at school and unless something goes wrong, they should all be able to have a birthday when they get home. Elijah has learned all his toddler skills and the youngest twins are able to age up as well. So seven birthdays are about to happen.

I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for using the Bennetts! And I have to admit, poor Felix has probably never had the opportunity to try a hamburger before in his life. No wonder he was so enthralled by it haha! I'm pretty sure before that he was mainly living on roast chicken, macaroons, and garden salad. And oh dear I wonder what Isaiah's emergency was. Hopefully everything is okay with him. As for Liberty I like her, Brandon has done well for himself it seems. Can't wait to see how Freya and Flynn age up

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top