Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2019 (Out Now)!!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    7 More Days!!!!!!

Hey 7 is a lucky number indeed.

We're officially 1 week away from EA Play and the New Expansion Pack Announcement!!!!!!
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    7 More Days!!!!!!

We're officially 1 week away from EA Play and the New Expansion Pack Announcement!!!!!!

YAY! I'm so hyped! I'm actually going to cry when the next pack is announced and it's a Tropical EP.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I've actually set a reminder on my phone so it will alert me when it comes on. Really do hope they show some new stuff.
    WbUrFQm.png
    leetamme wrote: »
    I've actually set a reminder on my phone so it will alert me when it comes on. Really do hope they show some new stuff.

Same here!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Catloverplayer 🐈 do you think we could get the EP in June or have to wait till August like the Sims 3 we used to have to wait months after an announcement I don't think I could wait that long
    I’m almost definite there’s going to be a pack announcement. I’m going with speculation and pure gut feeling here.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    One week to go! This is definitely what I’m going to need after doing a 10 hour shift on my own... social and fun needs in the red! So EA... you better deliver! :D
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2019
    I wish EA would remove those new adverts for Origin Access on the Main Menu page. 10% off is not enough to tempt me. It does look like they are gearing up to advertising and selling the new Pack from there soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2019
    I highly doubt they are making all of this fuss over some swatches they already announced. Considering they made it very obvious there are more surprises to be revealed. Let's not sidetrack the thread! If you dont want to countdown dont :)@invisiblgirl

I've said that I'm looking forward to it, I'm only taking issue with the announcement of the next expansion at EAPlay being stated as fact. (That's why it got moved to Speculation and Rumor ;) )
    I just want things to match. :'(
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    Catloverplayer 🐈 do you think we could get the EP in June or have to wait till August like the Sims 3 we used to have to wait months after an announcement I don't think I could wait that long
    I’m almost definite there’s going to be a pack announcement. I’m going with speculation and pure gut feeling here.

She meant will we have to wait till August for it to release and the short answer is no.
    This time next week we ll know the ep and have the trailer.
    This time next week we ll know the ep and have the trailer.

I CANNOT WAIT. I've never been so hyped for a Sims announcement.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

She meant will we have to wait till August for it to release and the short answer is no.
    Oops-
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    7 More Days!!!!!!

YAY! I'm so hyped! I'm actually going to cry when the next pack is announced and it's a Tropical EP.

It's not guarunteed to be tropical just because it's in June and there was a tropical calendar in Strangerville.
    funny-gifs20.gif

suzyl3 wrote: »
    7 More Days!!!!!!

It's not guarunteed to be tropical just because it's in June and there was a tropical calendar in Strangerville.

The Leaks have never been wrong about the pack theme they leaked and we have some realiable sites leaking.
    6 Days Left!!!!!!

Another Day Closer!!!!!
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    I'm hoping the announcement will be worth it, or even better, the announcementS! The best option would be to get a trailer of the new EP and then info about the GP or big update. I would appreciate if they told us the theme of the upcoming 3 packs because I want to know if I should wait for them or purchase some older packs.
    edited June 2019
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    When the trailer comes out someone should do a thread about what people spotted in the trailer that would be fun

Yes please :)
    When the trailer comes out someone should do a thread about what people spotted in the trailer that would be fun

Good idea.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Catloverplayer would you do it I'm not allowed to post threads

Yes you are as you're a member now.