Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation: Guess the EP announcement date !

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
Hi,

Let's guess !

Speculation: Guess the EP announcement date ! 134 votes

Tuesday 28 May
3%
AlexizeMsReid113comicsforlifeSimskristaTheIntrovertSimmer 5 votes
Wednesday 29 May
5%
PlayerSinger2010Isb917Mariefoxprice83pixiejuiceTomaTeriEliasLayous12jacechu 7 votes
Thursday 30 May
11%
IceyJIrdiwenAnmirlamarbergelelunicyjcp011c212JEREMIAtadeoalonso2goldann25TomatplanteNindlSally1502AkilHolidaygemjasSimsBro 16 votes
Friday 31 May
2%
mikaCheetahAlyssaevelewis 3 votes
Next week before EA Play
20%
JeanBrokenChaos69Succyluthienrisingslamondaloubylouloualanmichael1catloverplayerdetermigyuppBlueSeaWavesHarukotyanThenyoukissmepammiechicktnb494Sigzy05AquaGamer1212Agustín CornejoTheRedLionrinre33 28 votes
EA Play
55%
Akl500Pcatmom1987LeGardePourprerudy8292alexspoom13aprilroseSimburiansimgirl1010friendlysimmersDJQ1308JestTruIsa_Menezesdrake_mccartyjaymancrazLizzychicagoR0bertaJennyggwrenstalesaecollins21AwkwardAqua 75 votes

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    EA Play
    I voted EA Play.

If not this week, it has to be EA Play imo.
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Thursday 30 May
    I think tomorrow they post a teaser gif on Twitter and on Thursday the announcement trailer drops on YouTube. :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    edited May 2019
    Next week before EA Play
    EA Play is a Saturday-Sunday, so I think we'll get a teaser and trailer the week before it.

Edited to add: I also think they'll release a pack at the end of the month and it'll be the last pack that works on the 32-bit Legacy Edition. (Alternatively, it'll be a pack that's not 32-bit and that'll be a nudge to the people being told they're Legacy that it's seriously time to update. But I'd put odds on the first option.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Next week before EA Play
    Hi,

Let's guess !

It would be nice if we had an announcement this week but I'm guessing next week is most likely
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Next week before EA Play
    I think it’ll be closer around EA Play, whether it’s that week or during.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Next week before EA Play
    Not what I want but what I consider possible.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Next week before EA Play
    Nothing today but possibly tomorrow.
  • SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    Thursday 30 May
    Nindl wrote: »
    I think tomorrow they post a teaser gif on Twitter and on Thursday the announcement trailer drops on YouTube. :)

I agree. Was hoping for today but it seems the time has passed for that.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2019
    EA Play
    I voted EA play but now I'm thinking we'll get it a few days leading up to it.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Wednesday 29 May
    SimsBro wrote: »
    Nindl wrote: »

I agree. Was hoping for today but it seems the time has passed for that.

Isn't it usually at 8 pm for central european time? Which makes it in 13 minutes. That's the time they release trailers.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    EA Play
    EA Play is a Saturday-Sunday, so I think we'll get a teaser and trailer the week before it.

Edited to add: I also think they'll release a pack at the end of the month and it'll be the last pack that works on the 32-bit Legacy Edition. (Alternatively, it'll be a pack that's not 32-bit and that'll be a nudge to the people being told they're Legacy that it's seriously time to update. But I'd put odds on the first option.)

Reading this makes me think, finally put together perhaps, that there isn't likely to be a new pack until July and therefore no announcement either until, or near the time of, EA Play. If I remember correctly we were told that Strangerville was the final pack that would also work for 32bit players. If that is the case, with Legacy coming in June then July forward is when we see 64bit only DLC. I really hope I am wrong but I just have a feeling this is going to be it. We're nearly in June now, so an announcement in a few days once the month has changed and a new pack four weeks/one month later, takes us to the beginning of July. Not much longer than the 28th of June date, just a few days or one week perhaps.

Just a thought. I would be more than happy to be wrong.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Next week before EA Play
    The week before EA Play, unless they have decided on yet another unnecessary change and announce it at EA Play.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Next week before EA Play
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited May 2019
    EA Play
    SimGuruLyndsay is giving two, what she called, Presentations, at or before EA Play so that might mean a video of an upcoming pack possibly? It's what she did for Cats and Dogs when that was announced.
    edited May 2019
    edited May 2019
    Next week before EA Play

Tweets are broken on this site but see SimGuruGibson's tweet on twitter.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Thursday 30 May
    Neither to that, unless it’s something random
    Next week before EA Play
    Next week before EA Play
    Gibson took that tweet down and said this
    Next week before EA Play
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Catloverplayer do you think we could see two packs announced

Its possible one is probably about new content coming to Sims Mobile though.
    Next week before EA Play
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Wednesday 29 May
    I don't understand it...he said it will be sooo exciting and then he stated there is nothing really to be announced at EA play?